/twg/ - Total War General

FOR CHAOS!

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqVwkDOYiUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eKqegE8_02k&feature=youtu.be
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1#Greenskins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for removing agents

How do I rape the Dwarves as VC? Little shits are unbreakable

wait for the blood knights

Top Knotz

>Fixed a rare case where a grudge would be issued against the player's own faction.

>No patch notes in the OP

One

fucking

job

>Fixed a Battle UI issue, where dragging a card from a locked group to an unlocked group didn't correctly remove unit from the battle group. So when the locked group’s formation is dragged out or moved on the battlefield, the unit that was moved into the unlocked group is also moved with the locked group that it was previously in.

>You’ve come so far. Don’t give up now!

>Fixed incorrect calculation of 'other income' on finance details panel.

>Reinforcements with Unbreakable attribute will no longer enter a battle with 0 morale.

>Crossroads map has now been made flat.

what did they mean by this?

Respawning top knotz. Which is pretty cool desu.

Use Crypt Horrors or Grave Guard with great weapons.

Post them, kid or shut your mouth.

how

Blood & Gore this month
Beastmen in October
Bretonnia on Christmas
Knights Panther regiment of renown sometime between
the FLC plan is meant for the entire cycle of WH games, not only for the first one. Bretonnia will come this year, but stuff like new LLs might come after the first expansion.

don't ask me how I know this

New event in patch.

No, Top Knotz won't respawn. The two savage tribe hordes in empire will respawn, however.

IMHO all greenskins should respawn after a while.
Lore-wise (fantasy & 40k) their spores are REALLY hard to totally eradicate.

So is the patch save compatible, or should I wait until tomorrow to start a new campaign?

>october
DELETE THIS

any idea how/if the cycle of Wh games connect?as in bigger map or something?or are they more like Imperator campaign was to classic Rome2?

Should make Ghal Maraz easier to get if the orcs get btfo and don't invade. I had to go pretty far to find some orcs to beat in my campaign.

>he doesn't exterminatus greenskin's planets

So it's all on sale.

Is Attila good?

I know nothing about it.

>rewatch Last of the Mohicans this past week
>pick up Empire on Summer sale
>play Huron, ally up with France, declare war on Britain because Magua demands retribution against Greyhair
>attack Rupert's, first big battle, I'm getting hyped to slaughter some Redcoats
>my fucking face when it actually plays the Last of the Mohicans theme music prebattle screen and on the battlefield

>he doesn't leave them alone to provide training for rookie Imperial Guardsmen later on.

It's like you don't even want veteran troops, desu.

This was lost as fuck but the Hill saved it. Could shoot down while melees kept them busy.

BLOOD AND GORE BLOOD AND GORE
RUSKIES LEAKED THE TRAILER

please stop, we already know

>Blood and gore this month
>1 day left in June

Attila is pretty good, but it's more of a survival strategy game at its core, so it is definitely the hardest in the franchise, but also has the best gameplay next to Warhammer.

>Blood & Gore this month
>Beastmen in October

We already know this.

>Knights Panther regiment of renown sometime between

Goes against what CA have said, regiments of renown aren't being sold individually.

>the FLC plan is meant for the entire cycle of WH games, not only for the first one. Bretonnia will come this year, but stuff like new LLs might come after the first expansion.

The plan is being followed from left to right, the plan is only for the first game.

>implying i don't send them against chaos shitters
I like my guardsmen resistant to chaos

>Beastmen in OCTOBER
>Bretonnia on CHRISTMAS
They want this game to die, don't they? There is no other explanation.

Unfortunately, I believe you. It says on their page that the FLC will be stretched over the life cycle of the entire game eries. This sucks really hard desu

No way they will wait so long for a faction DLC. Blood and gore will most likely only cost likley two bucks. They won't wait for so long to get the big cash.

Oh. Well that is more interesting.

I have never raged as hard as WRE in Attila on VH difficulty. I can't even imagine in Legendary

>Added a new random incident that may respawn the Savage Orc Skull-takerz or Top Knotz tribes if they are destroyed.

so do I - that's still no reason not to provide them with some target practice first ...
and hey - look at that: there's a realistic one! With actual battlefield conditions! It's like they're in a real fight!

My bad, must have misread it.

>I can't even imagine in Legendary
its really fun actually, playing WRE on legendary before buffs is the most fun I had in total war

the first Augustus-styled campaign DLC will have everyone's favourite Vampire Count.

Wait how do we know Beastmen=October?

>Goes against what CA have said, regiments of renown aren't being sold individually.
but Panthers have already been datamined, and there's no else datamined stuff to connect them with.

also I wouldn't be hyped about Beastmen, anti-DLC crowd will have field day with this one

They are not really anti-dlc. Most of them propably turns a blind eye on dlc in other games.

Because said so.:^)

>/twg/ complain that CA is a DLC whore
>one month since release
>WHERES OUR FUCKING DLC!!!
You guys are never happy

The total war fanbase in general desu

My problem with the previous dlc was that most of it was reskins that a modder could make, however in warhammer there is so much unit diversity, so no faction will look the same.

Had most fun with it.second choice would be Fall of the Samurai, equally nice.

75% steam sale. Should I get Empire Total War or Napoleon Total War?

you didn't seem to get the point

>/twg/ complain that CA is a DLC whore
>WHERES OUR FUCKING DLC!!!

>CA is a DLC whore
>FUCKING DLC!!!

>CA is a whore
>SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Will I like Atilla if I despise Rome 2? I've played every other TW game and just bought these two to give them a go. The building chains seem wholly unnecessary for the majority of situations, agents are ridiculous, most of the battles I've fought have been sieges. I can't really point to one specific thing I don't like, it just doesn't feel right.

Well, if you bought it, you might as well try it. I never really liked Rome 2 myself, but I had a great time with Attila.

>Will I like Atilla if I despise Rome 2?
probably not, its an improvement over Rome 2, but many of the fundamental elements are still there. Interestingly enough, on the topic of sieges being too common, in Warhammer it feels like they are too rare

hard to find a balance I guess, I had the same probem in shogun and med2 too, the only games where I got a lot of field battles were nappy and empire, mostly because settlement battles in empire were bugged to shit and the fort would drop your FPS to about 1-2 frames so I just avoided them all together

BULLSHIT.

They wouldn't wait 4 months before they add content. If they dont support it this game will die.

Im glad we are finally getting something, only two hours but at least month content is needed.

how trustable is this link?

Anybody been able to have a massive zombie army as VC?

>not playing on Ultra unit-size

>no new faction
>not even Bretonnia
>muh Blood Knights
>muh blood&gore

Who /disappointed/ here? Also post bears

We need a Grimgor version, we have one for each of the other 4 factions.

last warning, bud.

yes it will suck though, useonly times to use this are to make high casualty hotspots for necromancy recruitment.

>Beastmen before bretonnia

CA don't seem to have had a very cohesive plan.

>a proper faction before horse fuckers

Yes.

I've had great success with two paired armies with 50% zombies and 50% skellies in them. They'll take on most stacks and win, and can be used as a cheap garrison or colonizing force. The upkeep even adds up to less than a single army with good units.

That legitimately sounds like what a Bretonnian knight would say without the French accent.

hey so just incase whoever the hero who keeps uploading blood video stops
I uploaded to a fileshare site and its
iledropper dot com slash totalwarwarhammer-bloodforthebloodgod

720p though

I imagine some time after the next patch they plan to release it, I remember rome 2 taking ages.

>find a random orc horde in the forests of the empire
>Level 20+ unit lord
>All savage orcs, a lot with silver chevrons or higher
>Remember that this dude got knocked out of his home around turn 30 when I started trading with Marienburg
>It's now turn 100+ something
>This big bad green motherfucker has been running around as a single horde, sacking and looting, even surviving 2 separate doom tides
>Stomped so many gits that Khorne watches over him

Jesus fuck

GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN PATCH CA. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY KNOWING THAT SHIT WILL BE OUT IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS!?

Did CA take down the reuploaded Blood and Gore leak, does anybody have a working Link?

they've been continually taking it down
but some accounts keep uploading.
just incase they stop though I literally uploaded the video to filedropper, see

Napoleon

>youtube.com/watch?v=eKqegE8_02k&feature=youtu.be
Dunno how long it's going to stay, watch asap

FINALLY

That theme gets dull fast though, since it plays everywhere in europe too. It's a damn shame because it's so good you don't want to get tired of it.

>that fanatic

aww yee

>you will never experience the raw pleasure of fully spinnercizing your heavy ball into a group of menfolk

>2 killed, the rest stand up

Pretty ticklish desu

>implying it didn't kill a gorillion slayers off camera

>those guys flying back even though they hadn't been hit

>killing slayers is an accomplishment
A light breeze would kill slayers if they thought Grimnir would be okay with it. They are literally dorfs that fucked up so bad they must commit sudoku.

It's in slowed motion - he's spinning at the speed of sound, the reverberations so strong they send shortstacks flying

Did Orcs get any buffs at all?

Tell that to Gotrek

Orc boss did

patch out yet?

No, ask again in 2 minutes

No, it comes out in approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Whats a good processor that will run this game well?

>Goblin Big Boss: +Damage, +Melee Attack, +Melee Defence, -Cost

>Trolls: +Damage, smaller hitbox vs projectiles

>Wolf Chariot: +Hitpoints, +Melee Attack, +Charge Bonus

>Goblin bow units: –Damage

>Forest Goblin Spider Riders (all): –Hitpoints, -AP Damage

>Savage Orcs (all): –Leadership, -Melee Attack, -Charge Bonus

Orc changes from the patch notes: wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1#Greenskins

i6700k

In english please

Expensive ones run it better than cheaper ones

Nope, 32 minutes left

well its not swahili now is it fucktard

Tomorrow