- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x
- Warmane, Icecrown alliance 8x
- Gamer District, Horde 7x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9yBgTp9UQ
strawpoll.me/10628769
discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew really didn't wipe that many times on sindragosa

Reminder that weebs are objectively the best players in wpsg

>check out krog
>whenever the thread dies some guy bumps with cute girl picture

we need a hero like that, it would give a reason to come here

I only like boys

do you like cute boys?

Hello

The cutest

>log in GD
>disconnected
>can't get back in

What's happening?

they know

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9yBgTp9UQ
> and

>tim and eric

>not liking based t&e

kys my dude

Tim and Eric is the best though

Who the fuck are you so I can gkick you

>avanine
>talking about anyone ignoring mechanics

avanine cobe and pickles are the only 3 people that know how to play wow in this thread

>pickles returns to discord
>this is posted
hm...

>in this thread
>posters:13

Hodir tactic talks desu

>using the white colour scheme

Why are you shitposting at work Ituh?

I've narrowed down my class choices to what I'm gonna roll on that Warhammer private server to 4 options.

Zealot, Shaman, Magus, or Marauder. What do you guys think?

I'll try my best, I'm usually the one who keeps the thread alive during dead times

Don't worry. I got this.

I was driving to work and i use the black color scheme ty

>anime avatar
>acts like edgy teen
>doesnt know how to stop dpsing to avoid agro

lmao what a shitter

please don't

Who's the cutest boys in You?

My niggas deimous and snack

Theres a warhammer private server?

page 8 bumb

what anime is this

laugh out loud

this x1000000000000

strawpoll.me/10628769

You know what, fuck you Senna, go kill yourself

I picked one senpai ;^)

You lie

I keel you you lie

So far its only people under 14 I guess.

actually answered truthfully

>all these people are older than 26

No.

on Atlantiss is looking for more, 25 MAN HEROIC EDITION

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3-3.5k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
>any ranged dps is welcome but we're low on warlocks
>an active holy paladin and a resto druid
>enhancement if you prefer melee
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

raid days are wednesdays and mondays, time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2)

link to the discord channel: discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY

i'll be online for a while, feel free to ask any questions

Everyone playing literally the worst expansion ever made should consider suicide.

people are still playing wotlk?

how is warmane? it's the new version of molten right?

Lordaeron turned to shit, Icecrown god tier.
Their cata server is getting better but still shit.
Mop server is #2 behind PandaWoW

tfw only 6 (You)s

You literally cannot go wrong with Shaman and Zealot. The other two are harder but doable.

Their servers are still garbage, they still fake their pop

I was doing some research and saw that apparently Magi are completely useless in small scale PvP because they have no burst and get all of their DoT's cleansed like they're nothing. That's pretty disappointing as they looked like a lot of fun from the videos I watched.

Still has a huge population

I have a bright wizard and I can say it's probably the most fun class I've played. It's less effective in small scale stuff but when you can just blow huge groups of people up it's pretty nice. A lot of stuff gets cleansed by healers but you'll always be able to put more on. Puts a lot more pressure on the enemy healers and forces melee to be cautious. Not to mention that you can just nuke people from orbit if they get in range

ive been leveling on lordaeron for a while and just hit northrend

half the shit in borean tundra is broken including the wrathgate quest chain which sucks when you are leveling at x1

everything up until northrend has been good though and it is well populated

naxx and ulduar have been buffed to be harder but I dont know by how much since I am not max level yet

The benefits outweigh it's flaws, icecrown is based as fuck and hella fun to play on

Why is it that Polish people make the best servers? Hellground, ToD and Atlantiss are all best scripted in their class.

tod's deathgrip is the slow version unlike retail

>worst expansion ever

Take it you didn't play MoP or WoD (and likely Legion) yet?

Cata isn't nearly as good as Vanilla/TBC/Wrath, but it's still a decent time killer provided you didn't play it live like me. I had fun in the BoT raid yesterday despite doing shit damage.

A cockroach is the best survivor, doesn't make them the best insect. It means that no matter how many times you fuck it up it still, somehow, won't die.

Its not perfect but it is better than the other available wotlk servers for current content

How can a server decline in script quality? Is it because they try to fix something and fuck it up instead? I've heard that Atlantiss used to be scripted better but now it's bad. I've played on Dalaran, amongst other wotlk servers and it used to have working pathfinding. Because of all the shills I decided to give it a try again and the pathfinding no longer works. Why is that?

Hey, look, it's wrath "i can stack stamina and still tank" "I can spam best heal when everyone is topped and still don't go oom" "can't do shit without ArPen and 1 sec GCD while still clicking one macro to dps" baby!

When you fix something to make it look better it can cause lags or crash servers or open some gamebreaking bug. Now, since all those pservers are managed by 1-2 devs it's all a spaghetti code where an attempt to fix a talent that adds damage while wielding weapon can make this damage skyrocket high enough to oneshot bosses, let alone attempts to fix something more sophisticated.

Can someone give me a list of the best private servers?

Why aren't relevant private servers listed in the OP? I'm trying to choose one and can't decide, preferably either WotLK or BC.

Hello can you stop doing that please?

t. my wife :^)

What's this image about?
Nayzx?

is that really infection

yes

The only ones in the OP are servers where we have guilds. There is no best private server.

warth babbies back at it again

>but it's still a decent time killer provided you didn't play it live like me
this though arguably mid-late wrath is on par

vanilla - kronos
tbc - there really isn't one that doesn't have glaring flaws. hellground is considered best, but it's filled with poles and has been out so long most people are in full BiS gear. excalibur has more english speakers, but is pay to win.
wotlk - like tbc but less extreme. theatre of dreams is low pop and full of poles, but it has great scripts and is progressive. gamer district is a pay to win icc simulator.
cata - atlantiss
mop+ - kill urself

The only stuff you can pay to win for only matters if you're a minigamer.

And if you take non-pvp centric private server minigaming seriously, kill you'areself.

That said it pretty much is a ToC/ICC simulator as far as the populous goes, but there's a progression raiding guild there.

>anyone can buy a shadowmourn at any time
>doesn't matter

You can't donate for shadowmourne on GD, you're talking about Warmane where 30% of plate users have one.

You can buy anything on gd

You can't buy SM and all donations require bitcoins so there's a hurdle that retarded people from the Balkans can't get over. The donor situation on GD is much better than it is on Warmane

nice photoshop

Dunked

0/10

If you actually looked at the forums you'd know they accept direct bank transfers and will pm you there account number

Sorry friend but the amount of shadowmournes compared to Icecrown is 3:1 in favor of GD. Resetting raids is ridiculous when 70% of your server are slavs with no jobs.

>all these (You)s
>0/10

you can't reset heroic ICC

good thing sfs drops from normal 25 then

>i was just pretending
Have another

Cheers bruv, easy you get (You)s when shilling for GD

>say something false
>people correct you
>haha easy (you)s

>(You) keep giving me (You)s

Fuck

good luck getting it from a pug after voting for the whole week like a slave

>joining a random guys PUG for SFS
Are you fucking retarded?
If you want SFS you get a few guildies to come with you and make your own PUG with SFS reserved

>Try to sign up for Warmane
>Requires Gmail account
>No other email allowed

Yeah they can go fuck themselves, they lost a potential player. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they retarded?

have you never played on GD you fucking retard

im playing fine and i dont have a gmail

Why does it matter? Why not just make a quick account?