URRE

What's Veeky Forums thoughts on this stock I know uranium will rise in year or 2 and they have also just purchased 4600 Acres of land for lithium mining does Veeky Forums also see major potential?

nope, only an idiot would throw money at this

Why?

because it's being shilled 24/7 on Veeky Forums

So that automatically makes it shit? Cryptos are shilled even more and tons of people have made money off of them. What if URRE pulls it shit together and stock rises from a dollar to $200 in a year?

there's nothing to suggest it will do that

>So that automatically makes it shit?

Yes, dear god yes.

so fuck it buy 50 shares and forget about it.

Oh no Mr.95% says not to invest better pull out my money well I still can.

>tesla has lithium mines near it
>is requesting enough lithium to power 500,00 batteries
>URRE has a stake in this mine
It's risky as a motherfucker, but I don't see whu everyone immediately writes it off. It's not like you'd even stand to loose a lot at a dollar a share.

Might as well. I'll probably go in for 100. If I loose it well then whatever.

>Captcha: Select all trees
Hmmm, really made me think.

>It's risky as a motherfucker
>but I don't see why everyone writes it off
Well alrighty then

it's irrelevant to the point which is there's no reason the stocks will rise to $200 a share

there was a 70c bump when they released this news and since then it has almost lost that gain entirely, OP is losing money everyday yet keeps shilling harder and harder

I'm thinking more long term, like a few years of sitting on it. OP's stuck holding the bag and is impatient. I'm gonna throw 100 at it and see what happens. If I loose it oh well. Chances are I'll forget I even bought it.

>I'm gonna throw 100 at it

Jesus fucking christ you people depress me.

100, as in 100 dollars? How fucking poor is everyone on this board that they are operating in 100's?

I wasn't saying a hundred as in "OMG A HUNDRED" I was saying 100 as in 100. As in it's no big deal. It's a company that could be bankrupt in a month, so I'm not throwing $50,000 at.

Stop being an arrogant faggot.

>It's a company that could be bankrupt in a month
That's why I'd put money in it.
Wait a minute.

yeah because a company about to go bankrupt goes and buys 4600 Acers of land to start lithium mining project.... fuck I hate Veeky Forums.

A company called URANIUM resources buying a LITHIUM mine does kind of suggest to me they're not too confident in their business plan, yes.

>It's a company that could be bankrupt in a month
Maybe you should direct your post to the guy who claimed this, rather than the people commenting on it.
Asswipe.

If no one wants to buy your shitty stock, get the fuck out of here. Go leave, you have no need to just keep staying here and talking about why Veeky Forums won't shill your stock.

Said it before I could.

Sorry you're stuck holding the bag, but URRE has absolutely no experience lithium mining. It could quite literally make, or break them.

>So that automatically makes it shit?
Yes

>Cryptos are shilled even more and tons of people have made money off of them
URRE. IS. NOT. CRYPTO.

>yeah because a company about to go bankrupt goes and buys 4600 Acers of land to start lithium mining project.... fuck I hate Veeky Forums.

id like you to look at SUNE- solar energy company

they kept buying, and buying, AND BUYING out other companies till their debt was so high that they couldnt handle the interest payments and declared bankruptcy

add onto that the fact that URRE's career page is blank, just blank, they arent hiring ANYBODY right now

add onto that the fact that Uranium prices have been super low for years, countries are shutting dow their nuke plants left and right

add onto that the fact that the stock is 18 cents from being in the delist category

fuck i hate retards on Veeky Forums

>the stock is 18 cents from being in the delist category
I hear they're already getting delisted.

And that they killed 84 people in one of their molybdenum mines.

wouldnt surprise me

op is trying to pump and dump this stock is maybe get out of buying in when the sp was higher

its all that ever happens in the robinhood threads

Source?