/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #30

No matter how I look at it, it’s you guys' fault we keep dying edition edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: We need someone to sacrifice himself and take care of the pastebins.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rankonikko/status/748468837473878016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We lived long enough to post the new thread in the old one.
Hooray !

would you marry a monster girl

I guess it's time to celebrate!

What kind of question is that

I think you are not on the right thread if your answer is no

Looks like the runs we should do for Kuu's event are 50/50/150/150 if you want all relevant rewards. After that you can start grinding any map for more resources.

Is an SR ticket worth it? A 10% for an SR doesn't really seem all that good to spend 60 gachcoins on

If the paradox patch doesn't come out today I think I might actually cry

>ELMG
I got disconnected mid-run and when i came back, i still had that priority flag set where i left it. Nice change.

Depends, if you are setting your eyes on an SR, go for it. If you are setting your eyes on an HR, don't. Simple as that. For example, I'm looking to get a Fan Long, and I'm not about to stop until I do.

My personal plans are to keep getting the 90% HR ticket until I get an SR, then I'll get an SR Elder or 2 for that SR.

Translation never

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stop lying.

Here's your daily reminder, /mggg/.

Just for reference, I've bought two HR+, one 10%. All came out HR, and the 10% was even a repeat. Just harden your heart if you go for the SR over HR.

but user is my waifu

TAMAMO IS SHIT

What a fucking terrible roll, I just wanted one of the two new HRs.

Shit happens, it's what you have to accept sometimes as a freemium minnow.

The month isn't over yet, user. Got day job stuff to crank out, but plan to get my part progressed more once all that's taken care of.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/rankonikko/status/748468837473878016

>3dpd

Is it just me or did they nerf skill 1 proc rates?

Also hold up I thought the food trip time reduction was permanent? I guess they decided to make it tandem events only. Knew it sounded too good to be true.

Refresh time is permanently reduced though. I haven't really noticed Skill1 reduction, but I seem to remember reading one of the previous news saying they reduced Actia's Skill3 proc, I think.

Bam, Sarah on my first 100 Tanabata tickets.

That means my luck will suck for the rest of the rolls.

I got 2 Yukis, 1 Rem when I already had both and 0 of the third girl so considering I have none of the girls this time around I expect nothing.

So, every alice fucked a human stronger than them?

The rule was put into place after Alice the 8th. In addition it specifically says marry, so they could pump and dump for a kid. finally it is said in part 3 that if they fall in love with a male weaker than them then, they will seal themselves in order to be weaker than him.

im pretty alice 16 is the first to marry a human

>Finally have enough girls that my first team is fully rested by the time I finish up with my last team.
So I'll never be free again I guess.

15th you mean and we don't know really. 16th seems to be gunning for #2 though. We don't know anything really about 2-7, 9-14 other than what some of them look like and the very minimal about 1 and 8 to be honest.

what about the sphinx?

Wait my bad I'm getting my numbers confused it is the 16th, I thought Paradox introduced the 16th.

Another minor correction, we know Alice the 9th isn't Alice the 8th daughter. she is a continuation of Alice the 7th's bloodline.

I wanna headpat a monstergirl and teach her that humans and monstergirls can coexist!

I also want to hold her hand.

Will your hand go through Limu if you try to headpat her ?

It's like fisting a jello cup, user.

page 9

>Trusting a monstergirl
>Or an angel
>Or a chimera
>Or a human

Don't do it, nigga.

Trust nobody, not even yourself

Especially yourself. Doppel are cunning.

i hope doppel get new scenes on part 2.

>you will never have a doppel gf that keeps trading bodies with you when you fuck
ehh

What is the most RNG fight in the original trilogy? I started play through again and I'm up to 10 losses on Tamamo now, seems like it hinges completely on how many times she wants to use nine moons.

I wanna cuddle Doppel's true form and tell her that form is the most beautiful.

Why is it that this general have become so boring? It's no different from the general in /jp/

Most fights are heavy on RNG when in hard mode
which is the most fun mode especially in MGQ part 1-2
It becomes boring in part3 due to spirits making everything easy modo

>so boring

Nothing to talk about, user.
No one here to talk.

futanari

The Sphinx isn't the Monster Lord.

>That smug face

But of course.

not enough mumumu stuff scanned

page 9

That's not how tails work, silly!

You need to stop posting, Alma.

> you will never be doppel
> your partner will never be doppel
> you will never transform into her and she into you for some very weird sex

I forgot which but I think there's at least one where they have a bind you need Gnome for AND some annoying status you need Sylph for, before you can summon both at the same time. And while the status isn't AS bad, it can screw you.

Sister Lamia in part 3 was like that, two different 1-hit kills, each requiring a different defense summon. How often she used them dictated whether or not your SP got wrecked before you could win.

IIRC Dominion Endiel also had some sequence of RNG to her where if she did certain things in a certain order, you'd pretty much auto-lose.

better, futa on male

That's a fat snake. She needs a diet.

>page 10

So is it possible to beat the angels in the first alternate world, and do they drop anything?

No drop, just the encyclopedia.
Yes they're beatable but can't be recruited.

Yes, they have 16000 and 18000hp, are immune to all status effects and give no exp or gold or drops for winning. I think they might give 15 job and race exp though if I understand the note section correctly.
Their moveset is literally only one move so that could be abused.

So they would be pretty easy to kill. You could just stack evasion against their one move and slowly whittle them down.

They're not even that strong compared to all the other end game boss.

If you are going that route you might as well use the unfortunate harpy.

Don't really need it though. Any end-game team should be able to handle them easily enough seeing as you can easily hit for a couple thousand per turn per unit.

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
THE
PARADOX
PATCH

GIVE ME A NEW PATCH STAT THIS THREAD IS FLAT-LINING

All they do is one physical party attack, it can be evaded. The only reward is 15 job exp and their encyclopedia entries.

Now, the story fight in the Forest of Spirits.
No rewards, it uses a variety of strong moves, but there IS an achievement.

If you win, you skip the dialogue sequence where the Edgelord tells you who it was though. But really, you'd be VERY hard pressed to win on a first playthru.

And if you were wondering, even if you were to beat Seven-Up on the first try (you have only 1 turn), the game just ignores it and treats it like what would normally happen.

At least post a nurse Valentine pic, not a fucking League of meme character

post monster girl nurses

I diagnose you both with a tragic case of tragedy. It is incurable and you will both die tragically.

how long do i have doc

>Have absolutely no idea how to play the Towergirls rpg

Fucking hell. This new update made everything so confusing.

Two weeks. Imminent but with enough time for your suffering to stew.

Get outta here, cuckfish.

I like to think of Mero as a dissonant sadomasochist schemer.

Atleast post relevant doctors.

What are the good monstergirls games ? Not counting MGQ and paradox (which i still have to download and play) of course
Is there any good ones that are not VN's ?

Then what's the point if she can get semen from herself?

>Genderswapped Android Cell

This is actually what came to mind when I fought Alma for the first time in MGQ part1

Why are all mermaids cuckfetishists?

About time

is there a detailed rape scene in the game

Doctors demand dose deliveries.
Also, this chart is more-or-less completely accurate

sauce? Is it lewd?

Its just MM fanart done by KC.

The 2nd page isn't translated yet.

Seems to mostly be Miia being an annoying and destructive jealous bitch again.

And I'd imagine he drew all the main girls in singles like this.

>The 2nd page isn't translated yet

Then what is this I found?

Good find.
...Miia's a bitch.

She is a snake afterall

wouldn't have it any other way