m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeuW6WB4e5k
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/50435
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Behold the power of mouse and keyboard.
youtu.be/Z2ELHUsMnnE?t=38m10s
Along with the best combo.
@38:10

youtube.com/watch?v=1hHKp1GL2tY

Does "adjusted weapons efficiency" point more to a damage buff or damage nerf? I need the crescent moon sword to be better than what it is so unless they pop S scaling on it but reduce the damage it won't be the only thing that'll make it viable is damage buff and the scaling

>sl 200

yawn

>mfw the last 3 guys I invaded all disconnected on me when they started losing

wew lad

there has to be a penalty for doing that
its getting ridiculous

*throws all 40 throwing knives at you*
*points down*

There is.

>faith builds will finally get a weapon with a fast, spammable projectile effectively removing the main weakness of faith builds compared to sorcerers and pyromancers
>will be able to fit in more miracles with stake having 1 slot cost
so who is making a cleric right now

If it makes you feel any better, when I get invaded I never disconnect as soon as I'm losing.

As soon as I see your invasion notice appear, I disconnect.

Get SRB+2 instead of RoB+2, replace soul spear with crystal soul spear, soul flash with focus souls and add soul shower.
If you're going all raw then replace MCR instead of RoB+2.

>there's people that think dark souls 3 is a good game

What's your favorite emote, user?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeuW6WB4e5k

No need, already have a 60 Faith build
IT CAN ONLY GO UPHILL FROM HERE

*wastes all 5 undead hunter's charms on you and still misses*
*chugs*

I was going to mace a 15 fth 40 str build or something but I'm seriously reconsidering a full caster

Menes aside, well, what is it, is very good. I also like shrug, DaS1 no item gesture and roar.

I'd rather they nerf the running R1 animation of katanas, and the Carthus Curved Sword rather than nerfing Dark Sword and Hornet Ring.

>dark sword nerf
But why? All it had going for it was good damage, and even with that it was one of the worst straight swords in the game because all its other properties sucked absolute ass.

Anyone have spare ghru weapons they're willing to part with?
Standing at the high wall of lothric bonfire.
Pass:poison
Platform: PC

It's the longest straight sword in the game and 1hr1 is all you ever need.

>best range
>best damage output
>best at catching rolls
>he thinks its ass

talking like a true dark sword scrub

>they should nerf it because it's effective

I thought Lothric Knight SS was longer and had superior moveset?

fuck off shitter

I've been out of the loop, what changed for faith?

This new patch is a step in the right direction but it's still not enough to make me come back, I'm waiting for DLC/until poise is fixed.

It'd be better to call it a fix than a nerf, the range on the hitbox is larger than the model would suggest.

>yfw lothric's sword gets damage off faith but the scaling is D

Daily gentle reminder that you'll never fight the real Ornstein, the best dragonslayer there ever was.

new patch will add proper int and faith scaling for some weapons like holy wolnir sword and lothric sword plus stake takes only one slot so on full 35 ATT faith caster you can fit sunlight spear, stake, storm AND top tier healing miracle all at once

So now all shitters will move to it, i guess.

>until poise is fixed
poise was fixed from the start

>this fucking post

>Gundyr and Dancer on the same level as the Crystal Sage

Who the fuck made this graph? Also

>Ancient Wyvern at 0
Probably should give it a 2. The path to him contains the real boss of the arena

Free reply.

>everyone and their grandma using twinblades
woowee amazing game

>the fight between them takes longer than any other because passive play
>CGS guy was still the only one to keep up woth that guy

So what's the deal again with heavy armor in DaS3? Only thing I spotted glancing around was that poise doesn't work

Heavy armor defences are worthless, light armor is nearly as good for a fraction of the weight. And because poise doesn't work at all, that means the Vitality/Equipload stat is nearly useless aside from fashion.

They'll go Carthus Curved Sword probably.

>Greatsword of Judgement: increased attack power.

It's time to cosplay Sully, bois. It's good now.

>sticking around long enough to get hit by chain snake
There's your problem

Given how poise is useless, heavy armor gives awful diminishing returns for ABS per Vit. It's so bad that if you pick any heavy armor build, transfer all vit levels into vig and get the best armor you can still carry, you get more survivability.

Poise works as intended

I'm tired of this fucking meme being spread around. Just became you guys are too shit to understand what it does, doesn't mean that it holds no use

Sounds about right, gundyr, dancer and the sage are equally as easy as each other.

Is he dead, the drake, or travelling somewhere?

This. Vig's softcap of 27 is also quite low compared to other Souls games which allows for more effective minmaxing for good survivability with the Life Ring+3 so you can boost your damage stats instead.

Why don't (You) explain how it works instead of shitposting then?
You won't though.

Wait, are patchnotes out?

>Just became you guys are too shit to understand what it does
are you retarded, what do you think poise did in the previous game?

Post webms you beautiful bastards.

I just can't for the life of me kill Yellowfinger Heysel when she invades me.
How do I best this yellow chucklefuck.

Are demon's fists any good?

The next patch is reducing their 'weight'. Considering that all fist weapons need buffs, I'd say don't use them. If you're on a pyro build, the Witch's Locks are excellent to use instead.

Pop a seed.

>Equip SS
>Spam
>Spam more
>dodge obvious wind up to farron hail
>back off when she two-hands
All there is to it

Yes.
They're basically strength-based cestus without perseverance.

>reach kalameet 2.0
>2 npc summons
>summon abbess
>her bolts do like 10 damage
>dies
>die
>go again alone
>down on first (second) try
is this normal? i thought dragons were weak to lightning

How do I use the locks? Everything but the WA has bad damage or speed.

>reposting his >I've seen this on reddit character

Don't summon for Sinh. He's got retardedly high magic defence too.

>run up ladder to wolf
>wait for her to follow
>pancake
brovit

>Yhorm, Wolnir and Deacons are all 1
>Wyvern zero

DaS2 NPCs do no damage to bosses. They're just stylish damage sponges for players that can't handle aggro.

You can use them against human invader, though. All NPCs get a massive damage boost against invaders, while still having thousands upon thousands of HP. They're nigh-unkillable short of knocking off a ledge, and Feeva's lightning spear will do like 900 damage to an invader if it clips them.

adapt

Too bad the AI it's retarded as shit

>All shield-piercing weapons: added shield-piercing properties to regular attacks
NOTHING

>forgetting Jester Thomas

>All NPCs get a massive damage boost against invaders
What? No they don't. I fought glencour countless times and he always did piss poor damage even in low levels belltowers.
Punishing estus while he is around is a big pain, and he is actually unbeateable, but his aggressive capabilities are 0.

in ds3 do ng+ rings increase pvp level like reinforced weapons do? or can i safely have things like life ring+3 and ring of favor+2 at lvl 80 and still invade low levels if i haven't upgraded any weapon?

No, you can still semi-twink with the good rings.

>can i safely have things like life ring+3 and ring of favor+2 at lvl 80 and still invade low levels if i haven't upgraded any weapon?
yep

neat, what about boss weapons reinforced to +5, do those count as normal +10?

The lowest level 80 can invade is 72.
At 72 you can safely assume everyone has at least a +7 weapon, which is in range to be invaded by +10.

Yes. Twinkling/Scale reinforced weapons count as double the normal amount for matchmaking purposes, so a +1 boss weapon counts as a +2 titanite weapon, etc.

alright, thanks

72 is also the ideal level to stay, because you can be invaded by SL80 and invade up to 99, avoiding most metashittery.

>the real Ornstein
>unhollow Gwyn
>b4 abyss Artorias
>real Bishop Havel
>Wolnir in its prime
is there more?

>being this delusional
Lmao. You just think dark sword is good because of the PTSD you have from all the laggy scrubs that beat you with it and retards that keep spouting the same shit all over the internet. It has the worst moveset and less phantom range and real range than other straight swords. And it takes the most stamina so it's not even that good for R1 spamming.

Dark sword is literally a reddit meme and has always been a shit weapon.

Yes?
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/50435

How do people find Homo Princes hard? if you help someone with them as a phantom you quickly learn that Lorian is incredibly easy to dodge and Lothric is a meme

Kick staggers people who roll and ignores roll invincibility.
You can combo kick into r1 of any weapon, but it would have an effect that averages the damage, so highly damaging weapon would only do a little more than a weak one.
Would you like that?

unhollow KING

>''semi''-twink

>playing on easy mode

God this makes me so happy. Shitting on ganking scrubs who need their summons to get through the level is just fantastic.

(You)

>It has the worst moveset and less phantom range and real range than other straight swords.
All of these are completely and demonstratably false.
Its range is 2nd only to Gotthard's, and less by exactly 8%. It has the same R1s as every other SS and its unique R2s have hyperarmor without being charged, making it the only weapon with a HA normal attack 1H smaller than a curved greatsword.

The only attack of dubious usefulness in its moveset is the WA, and straightsword WAs are already of dubious usefulness in competent duels.

It's the best non-paired straightsword in range and damage

ayoooo wassup were da wymyn at?

witches of izalith pre-treeing
vendrick pre-hollowing
Farrons undead legion as the actual legion

Being a menace is what invading is all about. It's not about being challenged, it's about being a challenge. In intruding into a host's world as an insurmountable enemy, you enrich their gameplay experience, either by becoming a barrier that prevents them from trivializing the game through summons, or by becoming an obstacle that could only possibly be overcome with the help of allies and encouraging co-operative play.

Either way, the host has the tools at his disposal to counter you if necessary, and it's up to you to become enough of a threat that the host is forced to use those tools, thus giving them more out of their time playing Dark Souls 3.

Dragonriders actually riding their fucking dragons.

>use LKS dude it's the best straightsword with the best moveset!!!
>okay
>literally the only difference in its moveset is a thrust while twohanded
>poopy damage
>actually consistently does 10 less damage on a riposte than my SSS

disregard the opinions of balder side sword faglords

>listening to lucy
your fault

>all these tards missing the mark and saying how much a "pre fuck my shit up" fight for a boss would be

When is the r2 useful?