Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2221
Last thread: - RIP AtmosX edition

Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29154844
youtube.com/watch?v=QG9oamijzZ4
ygorganization.com/tcg-structure-decks-yugi-muto-and-seto-kaiba/
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29155730
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More nekroz support when?

Xth for field spells that are not a part of the archetype they support.

what's with the resurgence of field spells anyway?

Can someone give me a deck list for fusion based Elemental HEROs?

4th for yang zings

The same as Masked HEROs with less spells, less Xyz monsters and more Blazeman/Poly.

Are any hand traps a must run this meta?

Because now both players can have one so its more fun.

I don't think any are a must run, but Maxx C is really good.

Please help. I'm tired of using lightsworns as my engine in Chaos Dragon. I really want to swap to Hieratics The problem is that they Just aren't working! What can I do to make it so I don't brick in the middle of my plays?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29154844

I've been trying to get back at all those people sneakily adding Don't Check Deck option, or Anime banlist, or something like that.
Pic related somewhat works for that, but usually I met people with 60 card deck or just brick, resulting in duel more than 2 turn. Any suggestion to fix that? Maybe there's other more consistent and salt-worthy deck?

>now both players can have one

Not the way I play

>Don't Check Deck
Painful Choice
Every Anime "Draw 2 Cards" thing
Graceful Charity
1 Gold Castle of Stromberg

What was Cosmic Blazar Dragon?

It had the same effect as Colorless, Chaos King of Dark World.

The way Komoney seems to be pushing fields, this may actually be worth money someday.

I think you're confusing it with Super Fusion God.

Same effect as that too.

is atmos really dead?

>Yugi and Kaiba structure decks released before Pendulum Domination
What is wrong with this fucking archetype?

Defeated in a shadow duel by Rei. He made the mistake of relying on Infernoids.

What would you swap the two Galaxy Cyclones in this side for? I've debated Stygian Dirge for more BA hate, but that match-up doesn't bother me very much. Maybe Vanity and something else?

Come play some ygopro!
Hosting on USA with note /dng/ and password vidya.

Would you?

dark synchros when

shit.

>over a week and Checkmate is still ded

hey so i've only watched the anime up to 5ds, should I just skip zexal and move onto Arc v or is it worth watching?

judge by yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=QG9oamijzZ4

Witch is cuter

Without Checkmate I only use pro to test new shit like the Crystons and Chemical Beasts. it sucks.

>start second
>don't open Maxx "C"

oops

Zexal is great. It has the best production values out of every YGO series, and while Yuma is a bit annoying the other characters make up for it.

Are the new magnet warriors unplayable shit, or did they just get overshadowed by ABCs Sesame Street Buster completely?

They can shit out fields of Gorgonic Guardian + Number 38 + Imperion Magnum once in every 30 games. But they're unplayable shit.

>Painful Choice
Too much thinning for Empty Jar deck.
>"Draw 2 card" thing
Maybe, but I think just 3 pot of greed is enough, I rarely even use it anyway.
>Graceful Charity
Same case as above. Too much deck thinning, won't let me win against those 60 card deck
>Gold Castle of Stromberg
Maybe, but it won't make me won t1. It also isn't that good anyway. I've faced one with my Empty Jar deck and won by t3

>start first
>open 2 Maxx "C"

how do I into dinomist

>maxx C their only special summon
>another maxx C

Its like igknights but backwards.

Good games, lad. I have to work on this Extra Deck to be honest, not having a 7 kind of gimped a few plays I could have done G1. Mind posting your build so I can try and help you out a bit?

>Start second
>Have a wombo combo ready
>Maxx "C" ;)

Gorgonic Guardian is a really solid card and they can shit it out, so no they arent unplayable

they dont have anywhere close to the board potential that ABC has and they have some consistency issues, but play them as a level 3 version of rockstun and youre good to go

>play instant norden
>Maxx C

I would really prefer to focus on just continuing to play before altering my deck, because though my deck is flawed i am currently struggling to pilot it. I want to learn what to search in what situation, how to do combos etc before focusing on perfecting my shitty petdecks ratios.

HOSTING YGOPRO NOTE /DNG/ PASS VIDYA

>yang zing metalphoe feat. Ariadne
how many searchable counter traps can you deal with /dng/ :^)

am i the only one who thinks maxx "c" is a garbage card like pot of greed which gives a ridiculous advantage to whoever draws it first?

>Play on Pro
>Summon Bishbalkin
>Opponent chains Maxx "C" and draws a shit load
PERCYYYYYYYYYY

What deck can I turbo out Beachball-Ken with?

Infernoids seem to be the best deck for it.

sounds like a far slower, shittier version of normal metalphos

>tfw the Kuribandit hits two Wightprince and you summon a 6k beater next turn

>draw Maxx "C" on t-n
>opponent never special summon since they're in advantage
Yeah, no. Pot of Greed will always give you advantage whether you're losing or winning. Maxx "C" usually just a more situational Upstart.

Other scenario:
>use Maxx "C" on t-n
>you draw a bunch for nothing since you got OTK'd that turn

>Go Second
>Opponent has a decent board
>He drops Maxx "C"
>Opponent either goes +4, or I lose next turn because he's established a huge board and I have nothing.

Time to go back to 2011

Is Raigeki here to stay, or is it like Snatch Steal a few formats ago? I just pulled one and I don't know whether or not to sell it.

Honestly it's kind of a crutch card. I'd say sell it while it's high, there are probably better cards that help your deck more that you can use instead of it.

>running Maxx C with no other handtraps

l o l

I don't know man, maybe something like pic related will help?
If you are running a good deck, you'll also have a good amount of trap that'll disrupt them or at least prevent them from OTK, no?
Or maybe that +1/+2 you give them won't really matter if you're careful with it.

Also
>activating Maxx "C" randomly for -1
>not chaining Maxx "C" to effect that will special summon

>Opponent activates Maxx C
>Set one monster, end my turn

>only good when you open with it and every other time it's most likely dead.
>People complain about it
Just because you people lose a game of chicken with it, does not make it broken or unfair.
Plenty of people play through Maxx "C" and win, if you can not, you simply need to get good.

Is there even a good handtrap in this meta?
Effect veiler targets and only for those in the field.
Ghost ogre destroy and doesn't even negate effect. Might be good for those field though.
Ugly loli maybe just good for mirror.

Most of those are weak disruption and won't realy matter even if you draw them. Maybe I should start siding Typhoon or something.

No there isnt. We need something like good old Gorz to deal with these gay boards, but too many fields also pack negation for something like Gorz to work

Maxx "C" is literally "STOP PLAYING NOW OR I'M TELLING MOM" the card, and anyone who likes it is a fucking whining crybaby who can't handle a game being played that requires both players' input.

>does not make it broken or unfair.
Just because it's fair doesn't mean we have to like it.

Maxx C is gay in a slower meta, where it becomes a "fuck off and sit there" card. During this meta fields are stupid spammy and its the only real counter to utter degeneracy

Whatever happened to Gorz and Tragoedia?
I remember them being everywhere but then they vanished
>anyone who likes it is a fucking whining crybaby who can't handle a game being played that requires both players' input
You people don't appreciate Maxx "C". He's the Hero we need to save us from first turn lockdown degeneracy since it'll be impossible to consistently open with the outs to it.
His whole purpose was to counter Six Sam and Quasar masturbation and to this day, he still serves us loyally

"playing through Maxx C
no deck should be able to just keep fucking playing when Maxx C is out, thats a symptom of another problem

Either Noids or Bird of Paradise Lost.dek

Just kinda faded away

a Gorz drop can still be pretty memey

Man, Bird of Paradise Lost might be my favorite card that's pretty silly to get out. The snatch steal effect is perfect for a giant dumb bird, honestly.

Not really. Maxx "c"'s utility depends on whether you keep special summoning thus giving your opponent more and more cards or you stop at one.

If you think it is worth it go for it. If not, then just leave the other guy at 1.

>leave the other guy at 1.
>And leave your board empty
Perfect logic.

Maybe start using monarch?

Or maybe give them some +1/+2 to make some subpar field to stall for the next turn? I thought most deck have some sort of defensive play for things like this.

Maxx "C" is a problem because of the following.

>Player A is using helmet deck #69, goes first and has a Maxx "C" in hand
>Player B does X thing, player A discards Maxx "C"
Player B now has three choices.
>Push for OTK turn fucking one (don't meme, that's rare and player A probably has stun)
>Try and make some sort of hard to break board, Player A will probably draw 3-4 cards in the process so this means game usually.
>Pass and leave himself wide open, and likely lose because of it
I get that "C" is dead late game. But you cannot tell me this shit is fair.

Don't forget that if you go for the second choice, there's a decent chance they can just Maxx "C" you again.

ygorganization.com/tcg-structure-decks-yugi-muto-and-seto-kaiba/
>we're getting ABC before D/D
Even better is that Arc-V ends when D/D comes out.
Can't wait for the next summoning method/rule changes to make this deck even more worthless than it will already be by the time it comes out

D/D players will go down in history as the most cucked mother fuckers in YGO history. Holy shit KoA hates that deck.

New X- Head Cannon that's a union when

Arc V is ending already? It's only been two years!

What will be the next game mechanic? I'd like them to settle with Synchros, XYZ and Pendulums but since it's a game company they never want their customers to be happy.

Is the weird black luster soldier stuff they have today good by petdeck standards? Or is it just utter trash?

What about Buster Blader?

Holy shit, how much does Tewart hate D/D/D?

Red cards are next. I can feel it.

BLS is unplayable trash. BB is gimmicky, but pet tier.

Could be that its not a monster? Like a new spell or trap type?
You know quick, ritual, continuous etc, a new thing like that?

Maybe like a spell that goes in the extra deck and you have to combine two spells to make?

it's not hatred as much as fear
d/d is really good in the land of the rising sun, and kozmemes already lose to dracopals and a 30 dollar deck

They were good back in synchro days because decks were less consistent and you typically didnt want to leave anything on board so your opponent would heavy storm you then destroy all your advantage. So typically decks would just draw pass if they didnt have any plays and Gorz allowed you to prevent dying and giving you 2 good beaters, then turning around and kicking his teeth in.

Nowadays theyre fat fucking bricks that dont do anything to help your deck engine and most decks have far better protection than a simple fat sub-3k atk monster.

>5ds started in april, ended in march 3 years later (2008-2011)
>zexal started in april, ended in march 3 years later (2011-2014)
>arc-v started in april, ending in march 3 years later?(2014-2017?)

Spirit Monsters (not those spirit monsters) like that one Noah arc of the original series.

>I get my ABCs the day before my birthday
My dick couldn't possibly get any harder, unless the prices for shit went down before then, which they won't now.

Mercenaries

In the extra deck, pay either LP or banish cards face-down in order to SS OPT during your turn. Helps prevent completely bricking.

>If you are running a good deck, you'll also have a good amount of trap
Kek

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29155730

how does one build yang zings?
topdecks lists deck lists that are either too old or too varied to make a solid choice.

Wait for Longdong

>Decide to try amorphage
>Guy plays doom virus dragon against me turn 1
>Tells me i should be disgusted to be playing lockdown
Where the fuck do i find players who are capable of looking in the mirror?

I gave up on 60 card zefra. Even with the search its as shit as it first sounds, the main issue is how hard it gets to search the nekroz ritual monsters and how easily shut down the yang zing are.

60 cards and it still cant fit in any ways to get around even the most basic lockdown.

HOSTING YGOPRO USA NOTE /DNG/ PASS VIDYA

>Almost all Yugi structure deck is shitty reprints

>Kaiba includes a Blue-Eyes and Melody along with the ABC support

hahahaha, Kaiba always wins

except for when he's dueling yugi