/mbgg/ - Mobage General #569

Pure Tanks Edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/748488843758735360
twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/748487970718527489
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.61O4K.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63iH0.63gZA.63gZA.63iGs.63iGs.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.63kio.5_sQA.5_sQA.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw.61SDy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.63iHA
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.61O4K.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63iH0.63gZA.63gZA.63iGs.63iGs.63i_Q.63i_Q.5_sQA.5_sQA.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.63iHA.63e6w.63e6w.63e6w.63gZA
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/142744208/#142867013
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I pick tanks!

I commend your excellent taste.

well this one was made 3 seconds earlier so this is the right thread
and it doesn't have BHGS as the image

Got lucky 2 rerolls in

What do I do with a second amaterasu tho?

What a cute tank. Is she worth using?

Fuse one into the other. Check the types of both Amaterasus. Even though they will remove the types soon, you might want to use the better type for now for story quests or farming.

if I was living on my own I'd love to get that Daki

She CAN be used in later stages but obviously gets outclassed by N4s or anything higher. At least she got the [Flat-top] and [Rear]. Another upside is that she is the cutest ATG.
Hopefully she will get an Über Variant too, N7 E-25 maybe? Followed by N8 Kanonenjagdpanzer?

I believe all characters you get from the gacha only have the type 王匠. Any character I got fr

I'm jealous. I didn't even know she is added to the gacha. I hope to get this result as well.

>gacha only have the type 王匠
So they have already implemented the changes? I didn't know because I'm not spending my gems yet.

I want to roll too, but I already have 2 5*s and I'm doing fine with them.

Just checked to be sure and every character I got are 王匠. Maybe older characters won't get updated or might get updated later?

>roll twice
>get Asuha, Renge, Sadone, Shiho
This was pretty much all I wanted from this set. I would have liked Kanon too but I'm happy with this. Hopefully I didn't use up all my luck for the next set.

Dupl at it again.
1/2

2/2

After playing Haven for a while, I actually feel like the deck is pretty strong. It just lacks a true boss level summon monster. Summons are more for pressure right now, and I think summon heavy decks are pretty bad right now. But Shrine Maiden, Wards, Protectoress are all really amazing, but the only card that can really take advantage of everything is Incandescent Dragon.

I can definitely see

At least it's a top tier girl.

God damn holy shit. I'm not going to live long enough to see the second set.
Only missing Miki, Asuha, and Kanon from the set. Not sure if I'll still do at least one guarantee a day or save, but really happy with this.

This is 100% anecdotal, but try raising Asuha's affection by at least one level, unless she's already your highest or lowest, and don't roll again immediately after getting dupes. Also try not to roll around the same time you rolled those tomorrow.

Looks like he died before he could get his ward out, now we'll never know what he saw

As much as I want to play haven, I often lose to rush decks.

More like FAT tanks

Starting to think that dorm room swimming gameplay can't be activated from the 2nd floor.

>Reusing OP images
There's a bunch of panzer waltz fanart, no need to use the same OP image a bunch of times.

That depends on how you built the deck

It is entirely possible that you have no board for the first 3 turns and have to tune your deck accordingly either by using cards like holy sentinel and healing prayer, or simply use snake priest

So is this new gacha for BGHS worth doing? I have enough to do 10.

I'd like to try that neutral ward that damages your unit for 3, but no vials to spare.

>do 10
10 10+1s? Sure, may as well.

10 rolls? Only if your favorite girl is in. Otherwise wait for second half.

There was a thread before this one with sadone. I don't know why everyone went to this one instead

This one was made a few seconds earlier, even though it was linked in the thread a few seconds later.

I just left both open for a bit to see which would catch on.

Cleric Lancer is almost always better.
The difference between 6 defense and 7 defense is minimal, but the difference between 5 attack and 3 is huge.

Anyone still playing liberation? What are those heart things and is the gacha having a rate up on 4*s? Why is there a 350 10roll and a 500 10roll?

How the hell do you anons do to save up that many crystals?
Do you open thy wallet?
If so can I buy some with US currency?

twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/748488843758735360

Time to reroll control blood guys

Sure. If you give me USD, I'll take it to my money converter and buy gems for you at a rate of 90 yen for 1 dollar

Grab login and dailies every day, fully complete every event, do schoolwork, and don't try to roll every guarantee on every gacha.

They give you a lot of gems, it's just a matter of not using them all right away.

twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/748487970718527489

More S than I get from monster gacha

This is Tia. She makes potions.

New event up for Tia's Sailor Uniform.

Running everything to completion
Soloing whenever possible (nearly all the time)
Opting to only do a courtesy 10+1 roll for some sets and usually skipping weapon gacha.

I don't even have much compared to others who have been saving for swimsuits. A lot of my supply is leftover from Anniversary events.

>Do you open your wallet?
I have not but I would and will for a birthday sometime. But I don't know how google handles credit cards or play points for overseas purchases

Bloodcraft is finally viable.

In August.

I hope they give Dragon a girl character too. I can't remember any particularly noteworthy dragon girls from Bahamut.

I think the girl that was super gay for the mage girl was a dragon, but I don't remember. It'd be pretty cool if both of them were together as one character though

Also does anyone know where those blue diamond runes go? Are they rune exp fodder?

Full limit broken weapons. Some get a second attack magic slot instead.

they go on bows

S heal is nice. Shame you didn't pull any of the new SS.

Can't they just make Forte into an avatar? Sure, she already has a card, but who said she can't be both?

Currently the bow and 2H sword.

Not all weapons even with 4 limit breaks has a diamond slot. The sword and shield doesn't.

That's why I said some get a second attack magic slot instead.

Or do some weapons just not get anything?

Are we getting new leader in Shadowverse and more campaigns soon?

Just look at the posts about Shadowverse above you.

>Soon

Vampy is now Vania.

At least the dub is going to fit the name this time.

>3rd guarantee roll in the swimsuit gacha
>Hit the button and while it loads I think to myself that this I's gonna be the one with Kurumi
>2x Sadone and Kurumi
Fucking ace. Now I have all except Kaede, Shiho and Miki. At this point the chances of getting dupes is pretty high so I think I'll just save my leftover 1.5k gems for the next phase.

I've been crazy lucky with dupes lately. Since onsen I've not pulled a dupe unless it was the same girl twice in one pull and that has happened twice and on both times there was a third 4* in the pull as well.

It depends on the weapon the extra magic slot could be anything.

>or do some weapons just not get anything?
You probably know already but only S/SS weapons do.

The English "translation" of her name is Vania but her real name is Vampy. She says her name in like almost every voiced line (Which makes "translating" her name the most retarded thing ever so no one uses Vania.

The only thing more horrible than those enemy creatures, spookier than Luna's skeletons, worse than death and more evil than eris and the church she leads will be Vampy's dub. Her dubbed voice is most likely going to be the worst thing ever.

Forest is getting some edgy ranger
Bloodcraft is getting Vampy

So what's the deal with the BWMG depot? I can't seem to find a resource that isn't in spreadsheet hell that goes "toss this shit in there, and here's what ya git"
Is it really as random as all these spreadsheets make it seem? Are there any particularly good gold tanks I can try to RNG for?

I was under the impression that most stuff got diamonds, and a few of them got second attacks instead.

But I haven't actually maxed out any myself yet.

>only S/SS
Well, yeah. I just meant weapon types.

She's not popular enough to have a card and a playable leader character so she's going to be stuck as a card forever.

>Forest is getting Nakamura
>Sugita is already in the game
I shouldn't be surprised about this.

>3 rolls
>pic related
;_;

Forest already has the cutest leader so there's no need to play as the dude

feels bad

Evil yandere shiho is coming for you

Ah well for example the old 2H sword gets a green healing slot as its third magic so it could be anything. Sometimes it makes for terrible combos like the new 2H which is red/red/blue though.

I have 5 S pieces but I'm still undecided on which to make my main.

Who Bloodcraft master race here?

At least you got 2 characters that can go up to 5*.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.61O4K.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63iH0.63gZA.63gZA.63iGs.63iGs.63i_Q.63i_Q.63kio.63kio.63kio.5_sQA.5_sQA.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw.61SDy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.63iHA

Control blood

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.63e74.63e74.63e74.61O4K.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63iH0.63gZA.63gZA.63iGs.63iGs.63i_Q.63i_Q.5_sQA.5_sQA.63fqw.63fqw.63fqw.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a.63iHA.63iHA.63iHA.63e6w.63e6w.63e6w.63gZA

No legends

Yeah its random so don't go in hoping to throw hundreds of resources hoping for golds. Use it to craft essential equipments for your team and R&D items instead.

It mentions the newcomers will be skins though. I guess that means Urias will still be the main leader for Bloodcraft and Arisa will still be the main girl for Forest.

I hope the skins aren't craft-exclusive and that I can use them on other crafts but that would probably be asking for too much. I'd be a happy man if I could run the Vampy skin with my Sword deck.

Good to know, are those drops based on attire or the three new drops that they threw at me?

There's gonna be another monhun game with better combat than explorer coming out right?

I don't think Limil's Way is the card you want to be running as a budget option...

Just use that 2 drop with drain, or Medusas. But honestly, Blood/Haven are the whalest territory decks, so I wouldn't bother with budget versions to begin with.

Tap on the book in low left, tap on item, tap on refactor formula.

I swear to god sometimes I wonder how you people breathe.

I have an alarm go off on my phone every few hours to remind me.

Hard to say without extensive testing and I'm too lazy to make records. Attires are supposed to affect the outcome such as SPG attire for crafting firepower equipments such as gun rammers but using MT attires have been working just as well for me.
This is what happens when you expect too much from BWMG
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/142744208/#142867013

Haven can be played very cheaply.
I think one of the top decks uses only 2 legends and 6 golds. And Al'Miraj isn't exactly a super essential card for Haven

Budget control blood seems terrible but if you're insistent on playing poverty blood I'd recommend aggro blood. Worked pretty well for me.

I wasn't asking how to get thing, I was asking if I'd be wasting useless attires by throwing them at RNG or whether I'd be spending them well.

Alright so just pretend it's christmas, thanks for the pointers user.

There's also the option of finding a better budget/cheaper control blood deck around the 10-15k range and play that hoping to get lucky with pulls to get the rest of the vials you need to complete your deck.

Blue attires are pretty expendable in the overall scheme of things since they're perfectly farmable.
It's purple attires that you don't want to toss in there willy nilly, since you're better off using them for stat-boosting.

So if leader skins become a thing, who do you want to see in the game?

Any characters you're hoping to see in Shadowverse?

>school uniform Alisa
>secretary Erika
>office suit Isabel
>microkini Luna

I meant new characters but i'd love to see those in game too.

Schoolgirl Alisa would be perfect but her current clothes are cute too. Luna is too pure for a microbikini so she'd use a school swimsuit instead or a cute frilly swimsuit.

Casual Erika maybe.

>inb4 female dragspear/femrias

I think someone already did female urias on twitter but I dont have the image with me right now

purgatorial runecraft is going along nicely

post dick

How is that even work?

Summon infinite snowmen?

If there's a collab with granblue then they could possibly add Lyria or Gran/Gita as playable leaders. Would be pretty cool and I'd definitely use the lyria one.

Cygames does collabs with all their games so its possible.

And if the leaders are craft specific then Lyria would definitely be Dragoncraft while Gran/Gita would be Swordcraft.

Arcane Enlightenment I'm sure.

spam cards, fuck up their followers, summon minions, heal heal heal, draw more cards
repeat until 30

Its handled like a international transaction, meaning there will be a very small transaction fee depending on your payment method (ie credit card). Colpol is happy to take your US dollars. I dunno if buying Google credits can circumvent the international charge, never tried it out. Also if your Android device has a Japanese Google account, you are going to have to remove it, or else the game will ask you to pay using the Jap Google account, unless you can find a way to switch to your main account. Of course, don't add your murrica card to your Japanese account.

dont bully the tanks please

How is Miki's skill? Does it replace cow Kokomi for usefulness in ranking events?

I love Forte.

Shiho is such a trooper :')

Forte nerfs when