/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvsXyWrDhnw
imgur.com/a/xzo2r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cutest family

Azura a shit

Kanpekiest family~

Should've posted this one instead

Takumi is his birthday present desu.

kana sucks

Azura a cute

youtube.com/watch?v=HvsXyWrDhnw

I'm so glad my little brother has gotten so many good fanarts on his second birthday celebration, happy birthday Leo!

I've had enough Fates for today. I'm going to sleep.

Happy Birthday Leo!

She's shit desu

who cares, i dont, i dont care, not me, nope, what are you gonna do about it big guy?

Kana>>>Morgan

Treasure buddies!

At least morgan is a good unit

>comparing the sheer output and celebration of Leo's birthday to literally any waifu's birthday within the past few months

Uh oh.

Happy Birthday to the cutest fake little brother~

Question!
So Swordmaster's get an increased crit rate with Swords
Berserkers get an increased Crit rate with Axes
Snipers get an increased crit rate with bows
Do Ninja get an increased crit rate with shuriken?
Do Spear Masters get an increased crit rate iwth lances?
Who gets the increased crit rate with tomes?

Keep posting new Leo art. I like him but not enough to actively search art for him.

Give me the full otome package my dude

>why is a fujobait character in a fujoshit game more popular than the girls

>Leo is top 1 Japanese polls
Gee I wonder why

You say that like it's something we didn't expect.

Also
>first place on the popularity poll
>being surprised when they get a lot of art

Such piercing and bright eyes that hide a troubled past, an uncertain present and a hopeful future. Expressions highlighted with accents of living color. A truly rare and selfless mind. A generous personality and a genuinely pleasant disposition. Someone so perfectly beautiful, inside and out, just full of love and life. A presence that could bring a smile to the most downtrodden and a heart so pure that it could cheerfully warm any of us even at our most bitter and jaded moments. Captivating. A smile that melts ice. Keeper of my heart. My love. My good girl. My Felicia. My pet. My Kitten. My everything. I love you.

Ninja get +5 crit, +5 avoid, +5 hit and +5 crit evade.

Spear Masters get +10 crit and +10 crit evade.

Sorcerers get +10 crit and +5 crit evade

Witches get +10 crit and +10 avoid

>waifus
wow uh happy birthday i guess heres some embarrassingly bad art i did in a hot minute (see: mitama)

>husbandos
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ITS LEO'S BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Also, why don't male!Diviner's get the weird hole-pants that female diviners do? Hayato gets them. I think this is a missed opportunity to make M!Diviner's prime fuckboi bait. Just look at that vest.

>Husbandofags touting over how their literal top boy outdid the recent 'literal who' waifus.
I'm just going to sit and wait for someone like, say, Camilla's birthday or something. Then we can compare.

Happy Birthday Tomato Lord!

imgur.com/a/xzo2r

Here's an album from someone on /cm/, I've posted a few newer ones on the thread as well. Seeing as I have more than 700 Leo fanart I'll probably upload them all to mediafire or somewhere

I love my beautiful family of /feg/ triggering!

#royalbrobonus

>Sorcerers get the crit rate instead of Onmyojis
I hate that that breaks the pattern, but okay.

If Leo wasnt a royal or popular or even a main character at all hed still get all this art tbqh

Leo's birthday filled up 3-4 pages on Pixiv of just him.
I think it may be hard to beat that, but it's definitely unfair to compare it to the recent female birthdays.

who are you quoting

Even Camilla didn't get much art last November.

anyone knows if there's going to be a third dlc pack?

Camilla is the only one capable of reaching that milestone and even her 2015 birthday wasnt that spectacular

What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure the female royals (especially Camilla) and Azura has gotten quite a lot of quality fanart on their birthday too. Also it's pretty unfair to use Leo to compare since he's like the most popular male character from Fates.

This is your maid tonight.

When will waifufags just accept that they got BTFO hard?

>Royal brothers get a lot of art
Are you retards pretending we didn't already know this. It was the same during Takumi's, Ryoma's and Xander's B-day

I like Hana

There'll be a few more packs regardless. Still a lot of unused skills not accounted for.

Pack 3 for North America is probably just going to be the scrambles, but Treehouse is shitting the bed on all the translating to do for it, so it may be a while before we see it.

I fire her and throw her to the faceless pit.

Where can I get a refund?

I didn't order that one take it back.

I paid top dollar for this one here

Only for tonight? Explain to me why I should prefer her over the usual, more experienced help.

>Camilla's birthday comes
>she only gets a full pixiv page of art

Uhhhh...

I order her to bring me a coffee

I mean sorcs have to have something going for them. They're already the only weapon-locked class that doesn't get its respective faire because onmyoji has it.

I just got my first bond unit

Post pics

Leo is only cute when paired with Mamui tbqh

pixiv is a terrible way to gauge art when most artists post on twitter now

>No Owain
>Random shoehorned Uglythur
uhhhhhhh

He's there to protect Elise

Everybody loves Leo! Happy Birthday~

HEARD YOU TALKING SHIT LIKE I WOULDN'T FIND OUT

He's shit. Worst male royal unit.

True, but Onmyoji don't have much going for them either.
Sorcerer's main issue is that dark magic isn't worth anything this go around. That should have been their bonus honestly, stuff like Odin's Grimoire except twice as good for being a Sorcerer.
I mean look at these stat changes when comparing Onmyoji to Basara. Why the fuck would I even use Onmyoji? For Rod~ Rod~ use or something?

WHERE IS SILASFAG

man if people think this is a lot of art, you should see birthday stuff for haikyuu or any series like that

Magic in general just sucks tbqh

Leo is going to get BTFO because the main protag of Free! shares his birthday with him.
Personally I'm more fond of the variety in styles.

oh yeah i heard it was haru's birthday today

Caeldori kinda looks like Femui I realized

Popular browser/mobile games like kancolle and love live has large amounts of birthday fanarts too, FE fanart is nothing.

I'd assume people aren't making general comparisons because that would be stupid and pointless. They ate judging on a fire emblem scope and that is a lot.

Yep.
I mean if it had been the first year, sure, lot's of art because it's a novelty. However, the interest is likely to dwindle at times goes on/if someone were ti husbando him.

Anything paired with Mamui is shit

>Thread is nothing but Leofags spamming his shitty art
ughh

>being this mad your shitty waifu gets no art

I love Pieri and so do you! Leo is nice too!

Finally caught up on all my streetpasses from the server maintenance. Could the Florabros repost your castles? I think I lost track of one of you in the shuffle.

Remember when Fates came out in the west and Waifufags thought that they was going to get a lot of art? lol

I hate Hinoka, bland personality flat chest and literally no use in both storylines
I wish all characters were like Camilla don't you agree /feg/

Why do husbandofags always have to bully waifubros like why cant they just appreciate their art and leave it at that >:c

Pretty sure you said you had luna already when I last posted this so I swapped it out with sol. Good luck

I love every single waifu in Fates except for Hinoka, that worthless whore can clean up my bed after I've done fucking my harem on it.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about art.

Real talk why are the royal's uniforms so fucking DETAILED.

Is impersonating Michlan after he went to bed the new hip /feg/ meme?

Of course not. I used to save fanarts of my husbando when Fates was released in Japan but I've gotten pretty bored of it, plus there are other series with better husbandos and fanarts anyway.

i stopped collecting art a while back, i have a good amount though

i realized i was just wasting my time, like what the hell am i going to do with this art?

You could always use it for inspiration.
I mean, if you draw. That's one of the reasons why I save it.

yeah i do draw sometimes but his design is so detailed and i dont think i can handle it, like i have 3k pictures of him, just sitting on my USB doing nothing

maybe one day i will draw him

>Those legs
Jesus. He's getting better quality than that, right?
Shading's pretty good though.