/ K S P G / [REDACTED] shitposting general

>This is only the beginning
edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving none of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adb6FQwDnEw
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
Veeky
a.pomf.cat/plsfsv.mp4
pcworld.com/article/3090497/car-tech/teslas-autopilot-is-being-investigated-after-a-fatal-crash.html#tk.rss_news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=adb6FQwDnEw

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg (embed)

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY (embed)
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png (embed)

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if (embed)

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, TRUMP 2016, and planes are also welcome ITT.

kspg.sytes.net

NOTE: "kerbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.

and the beat goes on and on and on

>Two (2) /kspg/s again
Which one needs to die, quick.

use this one.

What the fuck is going on? I just woke up and saw the thread from yesterday died and now there's there /kspg/s?

Hullo qt thread

We will continue

The user who made the new thread added "TRUMP 2016"

>being this butthurt about manthreads you have to beg yourself not to delete a thread

Always the younger one, as was the rule in the days before the antiMANners started trying to kill /kspg/

This discord sure is fun

t. Angry user

He didn't "add" TRUMP 2016, it's been in the OP since forever

Do you have anything against Trump? Are you mexican?

>hating /kspg/

Why are you even posting here if you hate this place? Can you not leave?

Can someone answer my question? The archives are down so I can't check

No, it was removed recently to see which memes would be added back in. The guy who makes duplicate threads is TRUMP 2016 and >replying to old posts.

Now we know which memes are his, one of the ones trying to kill /kspg/.

Would Trump increase funding for space exploration?

Anyone?

A group of anons have been escalating a pattern of making new threads whenever they see antisquad sentiment in the OP. If the preferred thread stays alive, it will often be deleted, forcing us to use a different thread.

We've known for awhile a moderator is posting with us and expressing his personal opinions and using them as a basis for his deletion and banning of regulars. He will do it to this thread to.

I've explained that every day I wake up and there's not a thread in the catalog, I will make one. Then he shows up and freaks about my thread existing and demands we all jump ship.

Oh and it's all perfectly in tune with the console release, and today is squadcast BURN, so it makes sense that they'd be at DEFCON 1 at this point.

No matter, we will perservere. Unless this mod wants to spend the rest of his life babysitting the Veeky Forums catalog, he will need to go find another hobby. If you want to do something, go file some feedback reports here

Veeky Forums.org/feedback

MAN is spamming new threads to make janitors delete them all

Can I get a non-autistic response please?

Really?

Forgot pic. Guess which one got deleted first (and more were made after this pic was taken)

Why does MAN hate us so much? What does he plan to do when kspg is permaded?

He's a false flagging squad shill, if that happens Squad is gonna pay him a shitload of money.

Real thread over here
TRUMP 2016
BUILD WALLS AROUND ALL SCHIZOTHREADS

MAN here, I'm the one waking up to an empty catalog and making a single thread.

No I'm not spamming all of them, that doesn't even compute. But it does compute that the Angry Mob wants to frame me for their blatant attempts to kill the general.

I've always expressed nothing but love for /kspg/ and hatred for the custodial staff. But of course Angry user will use this post to double down on the accusations.

All I want to do is BURN SQUADCAST

TODAY, 6PM EST

TWITCH DOT TV SLASH KSPTV

::::::^^^^^^^^)))))))))))))))))
fuck you user! thanks for attempting to lie about The Truth. Plenty of regulars know it, but some newfriends will see your post and think I am trying to kill this wonderful place. So sad. I will live with your character assassination attempts, but I won't live with your attempts to remove this place from existence. New threads will be made if the catalog is empty. Period.

>fuck you user! thanks for attempting to lie about The Truth. Plenty of regulars know it, but some newfriends will see your post and think I am trying to kill this wonderful place. So sad. I will live with your character assassination attempts, but I won't live with your attempts to remove this place from existence. New threads will be made if the catalog is empty. Period.
It's too late shill, the truth has been revealed.

Why are you people so retarded anyway? The storebought pasta thread is the youngest one.
If you weren't retards and stop being antimanners or manners or some shit you'd check the time it was posted and ignore the rest.

Get your shit together, fagtrons.

>implying they're not all gonna be deleted anyway

I like the term "Angry Mob"

Funny how it always hits us right around when Squad is making a major PR campaign

Who's excited to BURN SQUADCAST?

literally nobody, shill

that all you got Maxmaps? This is your fucking legacy here. Get your shit together.

How much do they pay you to make these posts?

I have gone though the liberty of reporting this post as well as contacting the mod irc.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks, Angry Mob

I believe the going rate is -$49.99 these days.

Hullo.

Reminder snake farts are funny a.pomf.cat/plsfsv.mp4

But the General Consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game because Squad does not deserve your money.

Both threads suck desu
I'm making a new one
Sage

>he hints at continuing to try to kill /kspg/
>just to bait those who would defend it

Cool.

Why do they succ though?

Because user wants things to be exactly the way he wants it and if he can't have it that way, no one can.

Thanks
Make sure you don't include any anti-squad propaganda in the OP post, or it might get accidentally deleted ;)

That sounds a lot like our resident shill

Goddamn, get the fuck out.

Real, real thread:

>you can tell they're not from Veeky Forums based on how they treat threads

I hope the console versions come out quick so Squad can stop sending these faggots here.

There is literally nothing wrong with MechJeb

Reminder to post in the real thread

Or MAN.

MAN is my hero t b h

Where were you when you suddenly realized MAN has. been right about it all, the whole time?

reminder to let duplicate threads die

then stop bumping this shit

I can't even mow my lawn without everything going to hell.

wots going on here

a

>3 threads

using this thread because the other one has the autism OP image

man did nothing wrong

>Thread drama.
>Caused by one person.
Can you guess who?
>Not angry user
>Not Snek
>Not Yuri
>Not Max
>Not Catrapist
Only MAN.
MAN is the only one to blame for this.

And which user are you, perpetuating man drama and all?

No user don't you understand the only thing that matters is that MAN is bad if you're wondering where all of this endless invective comes from that means you are man

Who the hell is MAN anyway?
Haven't been here for a few months and missed the drama.

Prepare to be told he is the antichrist and is trying to kill this thread even though his name is "Maxmaps adds nothing" and he is just another user.

He's please ignore him and do not respond.
he'll respond to this post, don't respond to it either.

You're paranoid.

Reminder that the actual thread is that'a'way:

Ah, now I get it, you're Mirk.

Anyway. People should ignore the other thread since this is the youngest one now.
Well, if you want to keep perpetuating stupid drama, be my guest.

>hearing MAN voices everywhere
Maybe he has Schizophrenia. Even if he does, that's okay, because /kspg/ is welcoming of mental illness.

Except that guy who posts "take your meds", but he doesn't even have any other memes and seems to have stopped so we will probably just forget about him and never mention him again.

>2 months from now
>console sales flatlined
>fanbase seething with three years worth of pent up frustration
>Ezequiel Ayarza and Adrian Goya handling press conferences
>Mexican government seizes Squad offices for tax evasion
>Source code cracked and modders begin working on 2.0 using a custom built engine
>Maxmaps hanged from a (strong) chain

Just you wait anons. We are in the belly of the beast. We have crossed the threshold beyond the point of no return. The True Paradigm rises.

>>Source code cracked and modders begin working on 2.0 using a custom built engine
Things That Will Never Happen (Ever), Vol. 2

>made almost half an hour later
fuck off.

>We've known for awhile a moderator is posting with us and expressing his personal opinions and using them as a basis for his deletion and banning of regulars
[Citation needed]

I'm the person who always points out who's technically violating the rules.
I'm not a moderator. It's not a moderator expressing "personal opinions" it's me stating plainly which deletions are based in the rules and which are actually personal opinion.

(Incidentally your post is also eligible for deletion under "complaining about Veeky Forums's moderation and it's policies" The rules aren't half as lax as you'd like to pretend.)

The best part is they are trying to blame the continuing thread vandalism on me

"He makes a thread, then calls it a "himthread" then makes duplicate threads because he's trying to kill the general"

Meanwhile, story is, I woke up at 10am this morning and saw there was no thread in the catalog, so I made one. Once they figured out the one I made was mine, they started spamming threads, and here we are (this was a new thread after ours suddenly 404'd earlier, like many have been doing lately when the antisquad sentiment solidifies).

I also think the dying threads are on purpose, because when I make one they pop right into it, meaning they are monitoring an empty catalog for a /kspg/ thread.

this was this m

because the general consensus is for threads to be as neutral as possible, but yours violate that

and because your threads go completely against the consensus of the general, which is that you're a massive faggot and the false parachute is retarded

please leave shill, leave our general alone

>general consensus is for threads to be as neutral as possible

No, it's that
>you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

This thread is reasonably neutral.
Especially compared to the one that uses the same fucking dumbfuck image of the rocket without a liquid engine.

you know exactly what consensus i'm talking about

i know

but the manthreads i'm talking about are the threads with the retarded trailers and MUH 150 GORILLION as one of the images and retarded filenames

MAN, the general consensus is that the OP should not be identifiable to an individual as well.

That means:
No Snek OP
No Yuri OP
No Catfucker OP
No MAN OP.
No Autistic anti-MAN OP with the same image every time.

It's not fucking hard. All you have to do is copy and paste the last uncontroversial thread and add a new image that doesn't directly identify you.

It could literally be a default windows fucking desktop background for god's sake. It doesn't matter, so long as it's not obviously you.

>If you're happy and you know it, trigger MAN edition

We are dealing with a child on their summer vacation.

MAN here, this is actually reasonable and I am willing to follow it.

thank you

Sure, but I don't think that's the end of our problems. Remember how we caught Yuri impersonating me? There's been a lot of subversive attempts and while they've all been pathetic and have been easily dispatched, I'm worried that any attempts to heal the wounds that have recently been reopened will be exacerbated by these negative nothing adders

>Your storebought pasta thread died for this shit discussion we've had over 10 times already
You know, I don't give a shit now. Do whatever you want.

Okay.

desu food discussion sucks anyway.

We all know MAN doesn't give a shit about general consensus or his thread partners, he'll take it from your hands anyway sooner or later without asking you if you're fine with it, no, he's as inhuman as possible.

Not if you're desperately trying to distract the fact that /kspg/ just let a bunch of wetbacks "lose" $150 million and all they got in return was an unstable proof-of-concept developed within a false paradigm.

You just replied to him. Adíos, amigo!

>Not if you're desperately trying to distract the fact that /kspg/ just let a bunch of wetbacks "lose" $150 million and all they got in return was an unstable proof-of-concept developed within a false paradigm.
other ways to do that.

>trying to control a shill
You guys are pathetic.

This is the third time I'm openly offering a solution that will fix all of /kspg/'s problems.

I would like someone to express their desire to solve these problems before I post it.

>MGRising memes
JACK, THE MEMES

Do it.

Fuck it, go ahead.

Are you actually interested in solving our general problems?

ye

This is memelon's "technology"
Might as well kill myself instead of buying one Model S

pcworld.com/article/3090497/car-tech/teslas-autopilot-is-being-investigated-after-a-fatal-crash.html#tk.rss_news

hahaha.
>ywn see elon kill himself after he goes bankrupt because memers will always save him

Blanket Amnesty. To MAN, to Angry user, to r4pt0r, to scibot, to even DR KSP CM.

idk about mememaps, up to you guys.

i miss r4ptor
even if he was a fucking shill

why do these generals continue to exist?

sometimes I wonder if its regex's alt or something speaking of which he's become a total dick.

So has Kasper, and Salvayger never stopped, but blanket amnesty is blanket amnesty.

Actual MAN here. Eat dick.

Tony Blair war crimes dossier in less than a week.
CHILCOT.

Hullo

go away