/gensm/ - Smite Gen and SMIGGEN MEME ROOM general

I hope Taro sempai will notice me edition

Current PC 3.11 - Expelled From Hel
smitegame.com/expelled-from-hel-3-11-pts-patch-notes/

PTS Server 3.12 - smitegame.com/new-in-smite-mid-season-update-3-12-patch-notes/

XBO & PS4 3.10 - Dwarven Corruption
smitegame.com/smite-console-dwarven-corruption-3-10-patch-notes/

Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>What's with HiRez general and all the paladins shilling?
At first researchers believe the carcinogenic CopperBlood was memeing about Paladins, however, it has recently been discovered that HiRez employees are actually destroying our SMITE threads by ramming Paladins down our throat. Report all /HiRGen/ threads as shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NnqWK1Ho7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu90jsp6nkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone post here, this is the real general.

it's really fucking cancer how 3 shitposter ruin an entire general thread

How often do gems go on sale for 50%? Should I wait for a better sale or just stock up on the upcoming 25% sale?

>remove palamemes to make smiggen great

Depends on the time of year. There will probably be a sale soon, and there's always big sales when season changes are happening.

>Chaac with new Runeforged and new Thorns
My body is so ready, this is the meta I've been waiting for.

That shit's gimmicky and won't work well. Runeforged is a shitty item that's way too inefficient and the passive is particularly weak for the stats and cost.

>you have to either try to kill me and take the thorns damage, or take a sustained 40% slow and extra damage from everyone, also I have a teamwide silence/knockup still and am basically nearly unkillable
It's very threatening.

The main compalint about Chaac is that he's "a walking health bar", and with those items that actually benefits him.

Posting in the real thread without Palafags

HIREZ GTFO AND STOP FORCING THEM WITH US

They're gone now, it's okay. You're safe.

its gonna be funny once the palafags thread dies lol.

anyways, i'm excited to play freya adc again

Is this the paladins general :3 ?

PALADINS ?

Man, I like the role adc, but I suck at hitting autos. I just want to be like daddy Zapman

Yo where the fuck is this paladins patch?

Just aim where the enemy is going instead of where it is.
works 80% of the time.

reported for off-topic.

>You're safe.

Bro I try, I just can't hit autos, I remember Mattypocket making fun of my shit aiming and his chat were being bullies :(.

So what is Paladins? A Battleborn ripoff?

practice my nigga, practice makes perfect.

or just don't give a fuck and play, you are a hunter, late game you just need 4 to 7 autos to kill someone.

Overwatch rip off.

>alyssa is calling us /hirgen/

oh ffs, can paladins people just start their down goddamn general already

>alyssa
Who?

Don't reply to Paladins posts.
Report all Paladins posts.
Delete all HiRezGen threads.

the fdot x alyssa otp

>Don't reply to Paladins posts.
Why?

>please post paladins or I'll lose my job
also post jetpack fighter

I've only been playing Smite for about a week, so I haven't really had a chance to play Conquest with any good players. Is Goldfury as important and contested as Dragon is in League of Legends? My team never wants to go for it, but I don't know if that's because they're shitters or what.

MAKE THE GAME AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE YOU FUCKING GINGER

PALADINS

man i miss krett casting, that one game he casted was fucking goat, he and F. had all that chemistry from times past.

Yeah, it's almost a shame he's doing QA now. Honestly his casting is better than Anatoily's

Also fdot is kind of fucked, being so sick and not getting any money in from casting, yikes

Shoo shoo paladins witch

Just be glad we're finally rid of DM

Can we have a moment of silence for the fastest god alive. October 2, 2013 - July 7, 2016

i hate Diem, he has me blocked on twitter and i'm banned from his channel BUT he was the best caster we had since Bart left.

Now the best is Hindu and he isn't an all out caster star.

He wasn't really alive anymore, it's liek dying after a long coma.

No, he was a shit caster.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NnqWK1Ho7Y

He defenitely was not. He just repeated HYOOOJ MISSPLAY every few seconds, and read what was on the scoreboard on screen. That was basically it.

ritual dagger will be in the game and it will give him ten extra seconds on sprint.

kek, dm triggered by attack speed.

i'd take DM's I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND I YELL A LOT LIKE SCREAAAAAAAAAm over Adanas honestly.

But i can see how can he be repetitive and boring, it gets tiresome after so many missplays.

He's a burst - poke god and that item doesn't help him much in either of those ways.

>Mercury doesn't like attack speed
Top kek

>I have no understanding of Mercury's kit

Throwing dagger helped merc clear early and enabled him to clear a lot quicker, it was basically designed to be a item for merc but hunters picked it up and broke meta.

I can't wait for an entire weekend of nightmares known as free gem days

why are there to smite gens?

yeh i'm really hoping its not gonna be as bad as all the others

but i know it will

*two
dang

the other is shitposting general aka paladins general.

Someone made the general without paladins in the op and apparently a mod deleted it
Now the thread is apparently paladins general so what else are we to do
Literally 3 people have ruined this general to the point where the actual game it was created for is drowned in a sea of samefagging and circle jerk

but wasn't the shitposting at least bumping the thread and keeping it alive?

no it isn't consistent enough to be considered keeping it alive
the same few people just post right off the post timer and reply to themselves pretending to be other people in bursts but when the thread is actually inactive they aren't anywhere to be found

I'm starting to feel like I should buy the viking invasion while I still can
Hopefully I can finish it before the 5th

What's ranked like? Is it a step up from casual or is it the same only with sweaty players?

Why not just make Golden Bow's passive exclusive to melee basic attacks, like Stonecutting Sword? At least it wouldn't completely fuck gods like Mercury in the process.

you're less likely to see shit like people not knowing their role or positioning but more likely to deal with autistic manchildren that have fucking fits if you or they die once or if your team falls slightly behind

it more or less falls down to which of the two you think is less annoying combined with whether or not you actually care about your rank on smite

They could do that but make a new item, having a bow only work with melee just sounds odd to me flavor wise

HiRez just doesn't know how to balance something they made so ridiculously strong so they're just going full damage control and deleting it until they figure out a less strong alternative

But then the problem is that they'd be making an item (the melee gbow) for basically only one god to use. I can't think of any other melee gods off the top of my head that benefit from the passive in the way merc does

You can easily finish it in a few days if you're efficient.

Now you understand why the UK left the EU.

>hades on my team
>does horrible as full damage
>sells his whole build just to go for tank
>does even worse
why does this always happen? how is hades allowed to be so absolutely shit at tanking or dmg

Hades in general is terrible.

Why is Soul Eater making a comeback? I'm noticing it popping up a lot more and it's on guru too.

Who the fuck knows, people pick up trash items all the time for stupid reasons.

What the fuck does this have to dow with it? Mercury in an in-hand god primarily.

Paladins fags are the worst. If you posted in that other thread consider killing yourself

user please, we were actually talking about the game instead of stupid thread drama without the Paladins posters, don't stir up shit.

Why is this new god so shit? Usually a new god has at least one redeeming quality. His aninations are shit, his model is shit, his pallet is shit, his voice is shit, and his kit is just pieces of other kits lasted together. This is probably the worse god in the fucking game.

yo for the last quest in the vikings chain do you have to play kali or chaac? Or will any norse god work too?

They shifted from quality to quantity

Let's find out together, ok user? Go ahead and read it, and then tell me what it says. We can get through this!

What is it?

I'm sorry for asking so much of you, I know it's hard. Here, I helped a bit. Can you sound it out for me? I know you can do it! What does it say, user?

b-but Kali and Chaac aren't Norse gods..

Mhmm. Very good, but I need you to really concentrate on it. Do you see that small mark after it says "Norse god"? That's called a comma, do you know what it means? It's used to make a list of separate things! Now lets see if we can apply that knowledge to this information together.

>Lose clash because 1 fucking idiot goes 1/11 and refuses to surrender also

Why is Clash the worst game mode ever

Because it's actually the worst game mode, why did you even queue for it? I would have more respect for you if you told me that you only played MotD than I would if you told me you only played Clash. It's the worst map with the most flaws and the least interesting features.

That happens in every game mode tho

Fish's design process
1. Take two gods created by better designers
2. Mash them together
3. Increase some numbers
4. ROOT AND SLOW

desu solo carrying in Joust is pretty easy.

Why haven't the mods deleted this thread?

You mean the other troll thread.

Because it's an actual cideogame general with next to no shitposting and mostly being game discussion? Why haven't the mods deleted the other thread yet is the real question, it's just shitposting.

Sometimes I think it'd be best if they'd let you kick a player.

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu90jsp6nkE

This thread has less posts though.

i hope they bring back the summer split for more fp

>sent message a long while back to DM mid-stream making fun of his dead sister
>only get banned for like 3 days because hi-rez is too scared to lose anybody that could possibly give them money
>have put literally no money into the game and don't ever plan too

PALADINS PATCH JUST WENT LIVE

>still no craft all button

Is drybear retarded. Every fucking time cards reset you have to spend 50 years buying all the cards again.

You mean less shitposting.

Well they better hurry the fuck up if that's the plan, there's not a whole lot of time left

But oh wait they just fucked everything with all of the god and item changes so the new meta has to be figured out

Mhmm, quality over quantity. Also post number is in no way a counterpoint to anything that you replied to.

Means samefags are keeping this thread alive.

You know it's true pedo.

It actually means the opposite. The two threads have similar number of unique posters, so the other general has more samefaging. Nice try though.