Ragnarok Online General

/rog/ - Pudding Edition

We're back! After a long slumber, /rog/ has awoken again, again! Do you crave nostalgia? Are you disappointed by Tree of Failure? Maybe you never quit in the first place? Or are you a new player? We welcome all to the wonderful world of Ragnarok Online!

Previous Thread: Helpful links:
irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
ratemyserver.net/
db.irowiki.org/db/
db.irowiki.org/classic/

Both of the following servers have /rog/ members and both have guilds:

SarahRO
sarahserver.net/
2x/2x/2x (MvP Cards Disabled)
Episode 4: War of Emperium (on going episode until pre-Trans)

Guild: Pudding Pals
Currently: 28/32

AevaRO
panel.aeva-ro.com/
Rates: x7/x7/x3
Episode: 13.2 Into the Unknown (Pre-Renewal)

Guild: Poring Slappers
Currently : 13/18
Contact: Emacula or Hanyuu for invites, or post in the thread and anyone who is active can invite you. We mostly AFK by the Prontera Hands if we aren't actively doing something.
Everyone is most active around the afternoon EST.

/rog/ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Naw0ALVR
If you have any suggestions for the pastebin, please post in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rKdxoUeBdqabmnGXgK
youtube.com/watch?v=2SNNsKBZKXA
youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI
irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rEduoUeKdqabcAHXgK
irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rEHxenfOadGBsNbxak
discord.gg/GEgp34u
irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rKdxfheKadabmnbkbx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna let it die again

No, we live!

whats a good full support acolyte build?
Do you go for full angelus/blessing/increase agi or Pneuma shit?

How can I multibox on Serah server? halp plz, there's some restriction that blocks me from launching more than one client on the same PC.

that's because you can't, unless you use proxy, since it blocks through IP.

ugh someone said he was tetra clienting here

So I need some kind of proxy that let's me launch an exe with a different IP huh, I may be too dumb to do that.

they were probably joking

he said he was gonna tetra client his main + 3 afk novice for points, he was joking mate.

>Load Sarah up
>Weeb music
fuck guys...well most of us are here now anyway right?

After you patch you can just run my.exe

Theres also a tutorial on the forum on how to switch with music you like. AKA a silent mp3

What server do I pick or does it even matter

>Weeb music

That said I'm on iRO.

How many times has this thread died now?

too many times

and theres always some chucklefuck resurrecting it

doesn't mean you have to oppress me with your weeb views user

Doesn't matter

someone suggested me this wiz build on the last thread

irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rKdxoUeBdqabmnGXgK

what do you think? what would you change? is it perfect?

I showed him a build without firepillar and he suggested it to be mandatory, it's hard finding classic videos, I found this, so I guess with his build I would be aiming to do something similar? except the guy on this vod has quagmire 5 according to his mini guide, and he suggests Frost Diver 10 for some situations.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SNNsKBZKXA

fire pillar would be an 11/10 skill if you knew how to use it on that episode, but sarah doesn't implement it properly so nope
basically only useful for spamming it in woe for 2 hours

How was the Pinoy dick Sarah?

what build would you suggest then user?

>job changer
where is it? I can't find it anywhere

>implying you can force your gay circlejerk here
excuse me this is a game with actually CUTE female sprites and manly male sprites thank you very much

Don't know what server you're on but both Sarah and Aeva don't have a job changer

you're a novice forever fampai

C U T E

Newbie on Sarah here.

Can I beg for a good weapon here?

I miss having a noobie main gaunche +7/10

Get max blessing/agi and pneuma at least. Angelus 10 can be nice I guess but I usually leave it to level 2 and get decrease agi 2 with final skill points.

If you ask any /rog/ guild member, they will probably provide you with some npc gear at least. No one really has any good weapons yet to give out.

Post IGN, PM the person in the OP, or come to the guild house by the NE castle in Pront to see if anyone responds.

Nah, I'll play solo like Neptune instead of being in a ERP circle jerk

Post grinding tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI

what's a good high rate server? i don't have the time to grind for a 0.01% change of getting a card. i don't know how people who aren't teenagers manage to play this. it consumes too much time

Reminder to Poring Slappers that we will start meeting on weekends around 21:00 UTC-3 (time is subject to change to fit everyone's schedule better)

Reminder that you're all cuties and I'll be there.

Y-You are a cutie too, user.

Goodnight /rog/.

I'm sorry you waited for me Kumin I had dinner with my family ;~;

brb =/= Supper

It's alright. I just need to sleep.

Gotchu

That's fine as it is although you could sacrifice some skill points on SW or FW for Quagmire and SC while on a guild and playing with support parties forever

(Abbey parties come to mind, MS and quag all the way to 99)

It would give the guild an edge during WoE as well (If you ever woe anyway)

This
You can't rely on other people to pneuma when needed
It's essential on most mid to high-level dungeons

Is there a guide for battle aco - combo Monk?

I don't really know what stats to prioritize or where to level, feels like a shitty Swordsman so far cause no combos.

Do I bulk on AGI or do I bulk on STR?

currently 40 STR, 20 AGI 13 DEX

You aren't gonna dodge shit until 80s...

pa-bump sir /heh

Do as
said

I've fallen for the agi meme too many times
It does nothing but hinder your exp gaining until late 70s

ASPD is mediocre even with triflecta activating now and then, you get hit too frequently and is all around mediocre compared to the SP bomb (str/int) counterpart
You can OI pretty much everything until AS becomes viable exp-wise

thanks for the wiz advice
how about this then?

irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rEduoUeKdqabcAHXgK

would this be the most epic solo/group/woe/support/aoe/elite wizard everyone would love and respect?

bump grinding

>tfw no communism RO where every poring is for the people and not for the dirty capitalist 'muh population & economy' servers

imagine if everyone was the same level and had the same items :3

a nationwide party even sharing

>imagine if everyone was the same level and had the same items :3

That would be fucking awful, are you retarded?

That would be interesting on a faction based game, individualist faction vs communist faction, I don't think RO would be the right game for that tho.

But I imagine most people would just be lazy, since their work contributes very little, and once the commie faction becomes OP everyone would betray the other faction to have an easy life.

i allways feel with agi builds that agi and dex come before str. since most of ur dmg will come from ur wep until around 60-80 str.

I think a balance of STR and AGI is better.

Because you're not evading 95% of mob attacks until you have enough but you do gain better dodge % than just forgetting about it. Though STR definitely helps you farm, it doesn't help your sustain to farm - which is where pots come in, and AGI/INT helps that a little.

Could be an interesting mechanic, when you kill something the experinece is shared will everyone online in the commie guild in equal parts. Similar way for the rare drops and cards Everytime you kill a mob if you don't get the card there is a chance someone else got it. And sales on over 500,000 a percentaje of the money you win would be shared between all the members too. Idlers or people that are in a city wouldn't receive anything of course, everyone would have to be in a field or dungeon to get included in the sharing system.

On a second thought you might be better off with your first skill tree if this is your fist time playing wizard
This is for Sarah, right?

If this thread is still alive tomorrow i might drop in to give you a quick rundown on why

yes it's for Sarah

>communism

heres my wiz build: irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rEHxenfOadGBsNbxak

bumpu

updating: getting lvl 1 sightrasher for pushing firepillar since no platinum skills for 2nd job.. depends on 12th if they add them, prolly not since officially they came around trans.

They might add em. I'm hopeful.

>want to make a bishop on iRO
>but there's a fucking BAZILLION of em
>meanwhile wanderer and maestros
>0 of em

Good morning, /rog/.

Goodnight /rog/

Anyone wanna be my maestro in crime? I'd like to play slow classes with someone.

Good evening /rog/

I'm setting up a discord just for general partying outside of the weekends now.

>setting up a discord
wew please go

nope.

can't wait for another clique
this time from a dead server as well

Here we go
discord.gg/GEgp34u
Technically for Aeva players to do some matchmaking but anybody can just join.

No clique shit, everybody who wants to join can join.
I'll nuke this the second shit turns too homo.

Will you do that IRC-integration stuff? would be wonderful for me since I could be hanging out there even at work.

well discord also runs from the browser, let me see if I can steal that guys irc bridge bot though.

If you can it would be great, but if ypu can't don't worry too much about it.

but now you have a chance of to be part of the nu circle jerk

why the 10 on soulstrike?

very good all-around spell with very small cast time.

DankRO guy, please save us from this horror.

SS is shit. It's ghost property. You should be killing undead with firewall anyways

Heal !!

i said all-around. and yes firewall is there also for that reason.

Holy shit that build is terrible.

Sightrasher doesn't do that unless Sarah has some jank rework. Plus, don't get fire pillar anyways.

It's ghost, meaning it definitely can't be used all the time. You have FD and JT which is far better. Get FB instead.

what's the best possible wiz build for Sarah then?

plz I don't wanna fuck up my char

PvP WoE or PvE? A mix of them?

Mostly for solo and group PvE, so I can farm all the gear I need to be OP by myself, and get in groups and very useful.
but not useless on WoE I guess (never done woe in my life so not hardcore or anything just want to try it out)

I'm going 99 DEX 88 INT 40 VIT

I'm joining AevaRO because Sarah is too low rate for me.
What's the best way to farm zeny? What class should I do first in order to get gears/money easily?

your best bet would be anything melee dps so you can farm. Easier to level too. Maybe a sin or hunter

That amount of vit won't help, but if you're dead set on a little extra health just get like 2x vit and at least 92 or 94 or wherever your int bonus is.

irowiki.org/~himeyasha/skill4/wiz.html?10rKdxfheKadabmnbkbx
This would be a fun mixed build then.

Best starting point is to simply supply other vendors with their quest and alchemist shit they need.
So stuff like poison spores, anolian skins and sharp leaves make some good money.

Its better when you set up your own merchant with them, but if you need the quick cash you can just vend them to those guys in prontera

dead general has to come to /v/ to recruit lmao sarahcucks

Alright, making a hunter to farm quest loot and shit.

wanna join us or will you go full lone wolf?

Sure, it's been a while since I joined a guild FeelRO back in 2009. Let me get some stuff settled and I'll PM you.

name is Pope Dope

There used to be some guy buying empty bottles for ~700 a piece in Prontera. It's not much but it's easy, farmable cash until you can start farming quest items.

No ded thread