/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda general. Talk about Zelda games old and new, and all discussions related to the entire franchise in its various forms. Share and discuss art, music, news developments, timeline theories, speedrunning strats, etc.

/lozg/ #10 - Movie Poster Edition

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin
pastebin.com/E8FjmmKD

More Zelda 1? Check Zelda Classic's romhacks:
zeldaclassic.com/

>News/Developments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FofA3c6dYvU
youtube.com/watch?v=o6nJysVtCrM
youtube.com/watch?v=0FLQ_h_LaqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's coming back, right?
In his full amazing glory and amazing swordfighting?

2nd for Fi has a great ass and legs and I want to fuck her

First for where are the titties?

FINALLY

>playing through Zelda II again
>realize that darknuts in there were their hardest iteration ever

I can't see why they wouldn't include darknuts, especially when we have the option to steal their weapons and maybe even their armor now.

>Don't Hit Me! I'll Hit Me!
I love this guy's Ganon comics

I hated that segment.
If you do little short hops, you can always hit them in the head without worrying about the up/down shield.

I need more of them.
And I need them harder.

It's a shame he wasn't a full boss so he'd have more recognition.
>getting to be a darknut
lord yes

I want to hug Link!

I loved that puzzle, took me like a whole day to figure it out. Had to stop several times

I'm with the estocfag in this one.

I liked this puzzle.

>guy

Yeah, MGDMT Ganondorf is great.

This is clearly a girl.

Got the one where he reveals his great hair since he's got hundreds of sisters?

Alright reposting this.

Please note, these are just theories and are meant to be subjective and based on whatever you personally believe and just here for discussion. While I may personally believe this theory for example, not everyone has to.

Also please excuse me if it's not compiled in the best way imaginable or if some things might be missing or I've personally screwed something up and/or not explained myself properly. It's always good to compile things together to form a coherent theory for all and make it understandable for everything, a community project if you will.

Hopefully this opens up some discussion or varied opinions.

Twilight realm is comfy

How is the Minish Cap on Wii U's VC? It's cheap enough that I don't mind buying it but are there any changes or anything that would warrant me emulating it instead?

Yes it is

I call everyone guy.
buddy

Took a while because it wasn't tagged with either Ganon or Ganondorf. Should've just searched hair in the first place.

I'm not your buddy, friend.

Except for the dismembered hands.
The first time I played those things scared me so much I stopped playing for a day.

I want to cuddle Midna!
and fuck her too

That's gold

I want to cuddle her womb

i'm going to cuddle her womb with my semen

We need to add this to the next OP

youtube.com/watch?v=FofA3c6dYvU

Man, I never thought about it, but she has the same head-shape as Zant.

>Says he doesn't have the strength to raid hyrule single handedly like he did years ago.

>Seconds later goes to the game where your friends are useless and you decimate enemy armies on your own because your men are inept.

Sooo she gave him strength or something? I think that's the joke anyway.

Let's not and say we didn't. Besides, one YouTube link is annoying enough with the extra clicking needed to link it properly and not have a flock of (embed) like last thread.

They may be just a hat you know.

Why does it feel nobody went to Hopper Pond during the E3 demo? Is there any unique monsters there? Unique animals?

It's almost like they're members of the same ethnic group or something. Also hats.

The joke is that he found a way to trick someone else into getting things started for him by motivating her to pursue Link romantically, which resulted in wanton destruction of Hyrule.

This stuff is pretty great to think about or notice for the first time, even if not all is intentional.

I always thought Farore was a Kakori and Din was a Gerudo too even though they never say it directly. I wouldn't be surprised if she was Sheikah.

I think you cut off some words at the bottom there though.

After so many years, he's still the strongest Link, by far. It's fascinating to see how Nintendo actually reduced the power budget with each release.

I recently played through it and enjoyed it thoroughly. It felt a bit short but I didn't try to do every sidequest or collectable. There's no real difference. It even comes with a virtual instruction book.

Yo what dlc should i get so i dont rebuy stuff. I have the wii u version.

I need Ganondof and Vaati to be BFF's. Nintendopls

OH, I just noticed the background of the final panel gotcha.

Please, never post here again.

Here, user, this is for you. You might need it.

Sonuvabitch I did. I'll fix that later. All it basically said was this. Can't believe that cut off somehow.

The throne has an eye, the back of the throne above it has a stylized eye. So from all the evidence we can potentially assume that the Sheikah may have been a Rogue Faction or them period that tried to attack the Sacred Realm and ultimately defeated and Banished becoming the Twili, changing their looks, but ultimately retaining some culture and technology, which may have led to the Royal Family/Hylians to unify Hyrule during the war up to OoT (this also explains the Sheikah's subdued presence in OoT) and ultimately all this led to Ganondorf finding out about the Triforce.

I could see Nayru/Farore/Din being part of those races, Din a little less so since she has pointed ears. I mean they aren't the actual Goddesses to my knowledge.

Look at the design of the Hawkeye and look at the Hero's Shade's chest piece.

>I could see Nayru/Farore/Din being part of those races, Din a little less so since she has pointed ears. I mean they aren't the actual Goddesses to my knowledge.

Sorry it's late what I meant to say was that I wouldn't be surprised if Veran was a Sheika because they seem to reuse races without stating it directly.

Farore lives in a tree and shit, and Din has Red hair and tan skin.

This puzzle is piss easy, you're all literal retards.

You buy the Hawkeye at Malomart. Probably made by Ordon province artisans.

Yeah I gotcha, it's possible like I said, especially for Farore. I don't know about Din though, she does have pointed ears and the Gerudo don't have those, at least from my memory they don't, but times change. I guess that would by Nayru Hylian right?

Who was a more fun boss, Koloktos or Molgera?
Molgera had the better theme.

>ONLY 6223 HOURS UNTIL BREATH OF THE WILD RELEASES

kek. Any more or is that it? These are fucking gold.

BUT LAST THREAD YOU SAID 6200

Only 6223 hours to get a Wii U.
I've still got time.
>I don't have time

Molgera, I'll never get enough of that theme, that and it's a Snake/Moldorm boss that isn't fucking shitty.

Koloktos by a mile. I fucking love Molgera's theme don't get me wrong, but the boss fight itself is extremely underwhelming.

Maybe you're right then. Farore doesn't have a fairy either.

oh well Itried to theory.

Do we even know the release date for BotW besides sometime in March?

I fucking love Koloktos.

Well I view Fairies as only necessary if the Kokiri need protection. They obviously didn't need them as the Koroks because they could fly. Makar's ancestor didn't seem to have a Fairy either and Saria's didn't go with her as she became a Sage, mostly because they had the power. Maybe Farore in this instance would work the same way, she's safe from danger in Holodrum/Labrynna so she doesn't need a fairy.

Holodrum/Labrynna do seem far more relatively tame compared to Hyrule as countries, which says a helluva lot.

Gohma was more fun

Hello my swordlings

I kinda want knucks instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6nJysVtCrM

Now you're just calling for the twinklinkfag to show up

>I see in your post the same cancer that would take the heart of me!

>A day may come when the courage of Veeky Forums fails, when we forsake our anons, and break all bonds of fellowship!

>But it is not this day!!

>An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day!

>This day we fight!!

>By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,

>I bid you stand, Men of Hylia!!!

Take a stand against the Time Fuckery meme shoving faggot.

Better vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FLQ_h_LaqA

The who what now? I missed a few threads after the second one.

The best way to fight a faggot poster is to ignore his posts.

How about you stop with yours too?
He didn't even post anything in this thread

You'll know when he shows up.

>I ROUNDED DOWN TO MAKE YOU CRYYYYYYYYYY

>Skyward Sword Link
>OoT Link design

????????

MORE PLUMP

Last one, technically a guest strip, but it's more Ganondorf so whatever.

You can choose one character from any Zelda title to reappear.
You can add one game mechanic to BotW.

GO.

I am posting these on the assumption it releases march 17th with the nx, it's close enough for now

>You can choose one character from any Zelda title to reappear.
General Onox. Big Daddy Knuck was baller.

>You can add one game mechanic to BotW.
On the file select screen, you can disable weapon degradation because fuck that.

Bowser looks so happy. Thanks user.

YOU RANG?
Not actually him, I just want to be a part of something
;_;

>You can choose one character from any Zelda title to reappear.
Midna
>You can add one game mechanic to BotW.
Companions!

Linebeck or his descendants
Add weapon/armor/potion crafting if you have the right ingredients and training

I DIDN'T COME HERE FOR TURGID ERECTIONS

>Add weapon/armor/potion crafting if you have the right ingredients and training
Gonna pretend I didn't read that. This isn't some early access open world zombie survival game with added janky-ass multiplayer support.
It's Zelda.

No one does, but they happen all the same

Midna and weapon style switching (like in DMC4) so that you may combo weapons together intricately if you want.

But for what purpose then?

>You can choose one character from any Zelda title to reappear
Plork
>You can add one game mechanic to BotW
A day cycle like in majora's mask, where npcs do different things depending on what day it is. It resets automatically because they have a schedule as opposed to time fuckery.

Evidently.

FOR VIDYA! I feel sullied.