/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

>No Edition Edition

>Hitting a wall in the Coliseum while still ranked in the 3000s

This sucks. I really need some Def Boosts too. Fucking Gargoyles and Invisibles.

You fuckers go back and forth on it

First for olette being best KH girl

That's bad? I've hit a wall when I'm only two rounds below ranking in the top 100. You definitely have it worse regarding rewards, but I got severe psychological damage from this bullshit.

Roxas sure got some good friends after the terrible first ones.

>Finish last new story quest
>watching the cutscene
>phone dies right as i plug it in
>20AP to re-watch the scene i missed

Goddamnit Atleast i told Chirithy i'm it's friend

DiZ wasn't that bad of a guy after all. Lets be honest those 7 days were the best he ever had

So how shitty will tonight's medal deal be?

I just realized, have we been updating the OP with new interviews?

nobody reads them

I spent last night with Aqua and I feel like I'll be empty for some time.

That final scene is worth the 20AP

I did for the last OP and for this one too, unless you're talking about something even newer. I that case give a link and I'll update it again if I make the next thread.
Do you not know how to use Veeky Forums? Who are you talking to?

no, tell me how to use Veeky Forums fucking shitlord who doesn't understand context

Let's not and say we did.

>gets treated like a klepto with the rest of his friends due to the missing photos
>has his hard earned munny stolen, making it look like he lost it, and ruining his friends plans to go to the beach
>later is made to look like he's ditching his friends to hang with Seifer and his gang
>later has to investigate some really weird shit, that always disappears just before anyone else can see it, making him look like a lunatic
Yeah, those were some really fun seven days

Click the post number, and Veeky Forums will automatically modify your post so that you can directly reply to a specific user! Hope I was helpful :D

Now that I think about it Roxas never really acted like a "zombie". In the first mission he was cocky as hell.
>I could do this blindfolded
Well I guess Roxas didn't develop after all. And no spouting about friendship isn't credible character development

I just meant the new interviews from E3. There hasn't been anything else

>147110226
how about i fuck your mom in the ass like i fucked Aqua

>147110296
thank you my guy xD

Was there any explanation for why Hayner's group in the real Twilight Town felt like they met Sora before?

There's always that one person who shows pity.
Those should be it in the OP shouldn't they?
Hearts, Data, Blah Blah

darkness, probably

Well he thought they were nice except the times outside forces interfered. I mean it took seven days of knowing Hayner, Pence, and Ollete to shed tears while it took a year to do the same for Xion

Roxas actually did meet, and kind of befriended the Twilight Town trio even in Days

Oh, good point!

>Days
>Character development
Good one user.

Well I dunno if it's my connection but the site won't load for me to verify but if you updated them then they're probably fine

no he didn't

After I beat Cerberus the first time I went to wipe something off my phone screen and accidentally hit skip. I barely beat him that first time and then I had to go and do it again.

>147110585
how do i upvote this post??? its a funny picture

They work for me.
>for me to verify
Take it down a notch KHfag. You're the KH gatekeeper.

>someone is actually taking the time to sit on his computer and post like a retard

Well in Days, Saix ,his superior, gave him a one day vacation so yeah those seven days were better than the year in the organization
That reminds me of my thoughts when I first heard about Days. I thought we would team up with different members of the organization and that Roxas would develop a friendship with the Twilight Town trio which is why DiZ would put him in that simulation. But of course we can't have nice things

not*

>147110849
(Me)

Shitposting can't be that fun.

>Take it down a notch
Shit man, it's the first word that came to mind

>one day vacation
The only times Days got me to react was when Saix was being a huge dick to Roxas. He had to be mocking for that nice 24 hour vacation. Then again Saix being a dick to Xion made me laugh so it balances out i guess

Was it just me or were most of the 358/2 Day characters not especially worth using? Outside the heroes I've only found much use for Lexaus for quickly taking down heartless HP.

Why is his name Ephemer now?

>one of the new story missions had a ton of blue chests in it
>forgot to write down the mission number
Goddamnit

he's a skeleton

localization. questioning that? Ask them?

Saix and Roxas were the only worthwhile characters. That's Days for you
>Hey guys you get to play as organization 13
Fuck everyone involved we were cheated

whoops, Lexaeus.

What possessed Saix to give everyone a vacation

It's alright nigga. Let's move on.

A kind old man who was very kind to his apprentice so desired to do the same for his lookalike

darkness, probably

Nobody is immune to labor laws

Well user, he's not completely heartless.

It was only one day though
Demyx went on strike

>kind of befriended the Twilight Town trio even in Days

He did? I sort of remember him talking to Pence, but I don't remember much bonding going on between Roxas and the Twilight trio.

I remember less and less about Days each year. Maybe I should force myself to replay it.

Terra was such a faggot. Xehanort did nothing wrong he was just trying to help Ventus out. I mean he was gifting him the ultimate keyblade

There's nothing to remember

Axel excitingly opening the envelope only to find a Winner stick was hilarious. Roxas was really good at mocking people

Fucking AP, I want 1 AP event again

That was savage

Fuck I need Kairi so bad.

God damn game stop giving me Diz/Aerith/Vivi

I just opened the game and it brought me to the new game screen.

...did I just lose everything?

You needed facebook to back up your data

probably

Did you not link it to Facebook?

Hope you hadn't spent any jews, or gotten some once in a lifetime outfits or medals

?

Oh thank god. My ipad still had the data on it.

I was about shit myself.

Link to facebook

Once you link it how do you back it up?

Toy Story better be in KH3

Shit going to be tragic when the keyblade war gets here.

Already done.

Note to self: Be more careful with save scumming

So with nort are you?

Don't ever spoonfeed.

It's not a tragedy as long as we slaughter everyone else, and get to grasp the X-blade, even just for a second

At this point it doesn't matter

Do we know what the Guardian is?

darkness probably

There's a couple of theories going around but nothing has been confirmed.

Nomura should have said something. It's been 14 years since it's appearance

The Guardian? Please explain

Ansem, SoD's stand.

>You should share some of that hatred with Sora. He's far too nice for his own good
A shame that only worked in KH2

Isn't it just a heartless?

No because Terranort had it too

3D Sora was weird

Terranort was already possessed so he could manipulate heartless right?

He was still too nice for his own good then.

probably

what medal ideas did you suggest in the recent survey they sent out?
For me:
>Twilight Town Roxas
>Riku's KH2 Ansem Form
>Keyblade wielder Kairi

Ansem, SoD's dick print.

I got a push notification earlier about the Epic Medal thing ending in a few hours, my phone doesn't really display all of the text so I only got to see "Come back for"

Is there something tonight or does it just want me to spend money before the event ends.

Terra's Heartless.
Why else would it be reaching out, but be placated by Riku displaying his Keyblade

It just wants you to spend money before the event ends.

can i get more aqua medals from the shop or was it a one time gift?

One time.