/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/856242.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my perfect daughterus

Give me the biggest sister you've got, please.

Cutest family.

Antifag here, I was wrong all these months.

Azura a cute.

>perfect
now you've crossed the line

I love Sakura!

They are perfect though.

Go look at last thread you fucking retard

Lel

Worst girl

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

Soleil is shittier than Azura.

A girl who wants to fuck her dad and an abused emotional wreck are perfect? I like em too but it's because they're dysfunctional traits make them interesting. You'd rather pretend nothing is wrong at the expense of their feelings. You'll never be as good as Isaac.

But are they kanpeki?

Fuck off.

I accept them for they're flaws, and still love them no matter what. Morgan doesn't want to fuck her dad though, neither does Noire.
They don't need to be

nah

>I accept them for they're flaws, and still love them no matter what
Your post makes the impression you're pretending nothing is wrong. Also accepting flaws isn't the same as say, accepting that your kid has a major contrasting opinion than you. Not seeking help for Noire or putting Morgan in her place about her awkward Electra complex means that you don't really care much about their futures. In other words, you're a pretty shitty father.

I like Hana

I love Oboro!

I'd actively help Noire be more confident and to keep her little outbursts in line, and to stop Tharja from using her as a guinea pig.

Morgan wouldn't need as much help, since your memeing aside she doesn't have an electra complex, but I would help her get her memories back.

ignoring the faults of a character or anyone at all due to your being blinded by affection is never a good thing
this is why many people can't hold relationships, desu wa

>Letting your precious Morgan to dress that slutty
Good job

Since there is so many fans of Zero Time Dilemma in /feg/, I made the general for it.

So do I!

She has her fathers coat to cover it up

Mine are more perfect than yours

>sister has played FE:A about seven times since release
>has married Chrom every time

Are any of you this devoted?

>weaker than their dad

I've married Tharja probably a good dozen or so times.

She has the right idea, FeMU x Chrom is the best possible choice for eugenics.

Help, how do I marry waifu?

Hana should know why.
Her cute tomboy Memurai physique.

You mean her filthy sweaty body?

you wouldn't happen to be that one florina user that showed up during nigger's fe7 playthrough, now would you?

She's sweaty from all that training she does to keep her samurai physique.

Who? I don't go to those shitty /v/ meme threads.

No, I'm a Serrafag

it's okay user, your secret is safe with me

the one that wrote that fic? just takin a wild guess here

Yes

Yeah, cuz our shitty meme general is so much better right?

Happy Birthday my little brother

Treasure buddies!

>doesn't know TharjaAnon
Lucky you.

Hubba would be one of the biggest shitposters on /feg/ if he was real

Really feels like there's no point in living anymore

Pairing her with Kiragi is the right thing to do.

I love Soleil's big tits!

How often should tomboys get sweaty?

source?

Whatever happened to that user who'd always post about Selkie being Kiragi's OTP? All that stuff about her falling into one of his traps and it leading to them fucking?

Like all the other anons that posted certain things, they died. Or just got bored of posting it.

I could never tell if that was actually a pairing they liked or if they were just trying to annoy Selkiefags by posting it all the time

Is Hana redundant if my MU is already a Slamurai? She's basically MU but with even worse HP/Def and is only superior in terms of Res.

Also Hinata should be a Swordmaster or Master of Arms?

I want to fuck Iago.

please?

Swordmaster. Make them all swordmasters. Make their spouses Swordmasters. Make their children swordmasters. Make Saizo a swordmaster.

Tomo-chan
It's pretty desu

You must love your smug faces. Have another Misuzu.

fuck off Nigger.
>look guys I'm so totally fhanny I named my character nigger and it's an average FE7 playthrough xD

I'm on Conquest Lunatic Endgame you may remember me from yesterday. Anyway, I've saved up all my stat ups and now have:

>1 Seraph Robe
>2 Energy Drops
>3 Spirit Dusts
>2 Secret Books
>1 Speedwing
>4 Goddess Icons
>3 Dracoshields
>2 Talismans
>1 Dragon Herbs

Any advice on distributing these?

I love Pieri and so do you!

Big sister loves her brother!

>Any advice on distributing these?
it'll help if you post your units

Big sister is cute and for headrubs and massages.

Will you still love her when the next Fire Emblem comes out?

All on Xander, any extras on Corrin

>name was rolled by anons

more?

>implying I'm Nigger

I frequent both here and /v/, and at least people were having fun in those threads following along and making OC.

The only reason I keep coming here and enduring the nonstop chicken posting, meta drama, and ebin false-flagging wars is in the slim hope that something worthwhile eventually comes out.

How does it feel knowing she loves Silas more than you?

Wife

Well, yeah. I still enjoy the characters I enjoy in old Fire Emblems too

I need pictures of Flora

yes

but that's a trashcan

Good pic of Camilla

The only "original content" that has come out of this general since summer started was a couple of weak and short-lived discussions about how to update Awakening with Fates gameplay mechanics.

about to do this slut's paralouge anything I should know?

is this some type of meme?

hitomi.la/galleries/856242.html
But the only page with the headpatting is panel 3

Even if she does she's always my cute big sister and I want to dote on her and her daughter.

Why do Camillafags always post the most cringy shit?

Since a platypus probably got Onmi or something, I'll just leave this here.

>want to break a wall fast
>take Devil Axe with Hector and just hit it
>Devil Axe's effect actually triggers
>Hector dies

JUST

You're on two clocks. The first clock is having her run around and potentially escaping (resulting in a Game Over), and the second clock is the enemy Adventurers going around stealing the shit you want to steal.

The first clock, Nina, can be dealt with though. If you're fast enough you can box her in and because she only uses Bows, she can't escape (unless you somehow already have Pass on Niles and decide to pass it down to Nina for some reason).

Camilla is shit. Fuck off cuck. Nothing cute about that saggy toothless granny

>Serra is Chitoge
So she wins the niggerbowl?

If you take out the fujo all the other enemies will just run out of the mansion

The treasures aren't even that great tbqh so if you're having difficulty grabbing all of them don't stress over it too much.

Why does it take more than 20 minutes for suports? Every two battles, have kids, etc. Thank god you can do this easily early on in the game with dlc and just doing supports before continuing on the story. It's best to start early for Revelations.

azura

is the FE6 hack ever gonna be finished?

Send some units through the southwest passage so you can grab the shining bow and cut off her escape
S-rank her afterwards

>This user is this mad that the camillafag didn't get mad at his 'epik Silas post'