docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CmQFmaNUIAEsvWe.jpg
youtu.be/SCMScBJHGdQ?t=313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for fuck memes

Xth for disappointing Faith scaling.

>dork sword nerf
Once again PVE is made less fun and players are given less viable options because of a vocal group of ledditors who canĀ“t stop whining about getting killed in PVP.
If only From would fix objective issues with the game like animations freezing in online play, phantoms not being able to enter fog walls, the netcode in general etc.

Having a few strong PvP weapons like DS will only make you feel more accomplished when you own people that use them. Enjoy with your foam swords reddit!

Reminder that pontiff duels are not a measurement of skill.

ALRIGHT DSG

I need a fun int weapon

and don't give me any of that *INFUSE A WEAPON W CRYSTAL LEL XD* faggot shit

I honestly forgot I had one and it's un-upgraded. Let me just slap on refined and level it up and i'll get back to you

I'm honestly shocked. It does 610 ar unbuffed. Then again >split damage

Here you go. Thank god my waifu is NG+3

heysel pick

it got buffed

Greatsword of Judgment after the patch even though it'll likely be shit still.

If you guys want good faith builds, just go play Ds2

you sure told them

Of course it'll be shit. They didn't add scaling, just increase the damage.

FUCK! I wanna do this, but I didn't kill heysel. GOD DAMMIT (when does that worm appear in rosarias?)

just doing my part in guiding people to the better game ;)

You're not going to like this.

Why is Dark Souls 2 so unfun? I'm trying to stick it out and finish the DLCs but everything about how it plays fucking sucks cock. My strength build barely feels like one at all and my mastodon greatsword can't fucking stagger anything because everything in sunken king has one thousand poise or something.

I've stopped giving a fuck, how do I make a strangth greatsword build fun or have it absolutely cheese the game?

When are we getting some DARK SOULS ACTION FIGURES? If there are any /toy/soldiers in the thread, what figures would you want in a release line?

>look at base poise damage on weapons (1hr1s)
>daggers do 7
>whips do 10
>rapiers and fists do 15
>straight swords, spears, curved swords, halberds, shields do 20
>hammers do 23
>great hammers, ultra greatswords, greatshields do 28
>greataxes do 30

What do you think of this system given that Knights start with a little over 20 poise?

you got to be 18 to post mate

Soon. Did you see the news of the Artorias they're building? I think Ornstein's coming too, but that might've just been someone's request.

>198 base damage down from 207
Eh
It's something

Is that 60/60?

I'm looking forward to the board game if they're anywhere near as good as the renders.

Did it even go down?

Namco's apparently going to start merchandising Dark Souls AFTER the games finished up, if their t-shirt line and the comic book is anything to go by.

I'd probably buy an Elite Knight figure, Artorias as well. Maybe an inflatable life-sized Dancer, too.

posts like this are more cancerous than anything Lucifer has ever posted

and he posts shit like this

So I don't have one myself, but looking at the wiki that's like a 9 base AR plus slight scaling loss nerf for that? How's the actual attack speed/stamina consumption, was that changed or not?

How much does the WotG deal from the hammer

come back when you're 18 kid

eclebs confirmed

SHITTERS
H
I
T
T
E
R
S

As an addendum, following the Words of Sanford Kelly 3:14, "Thee shall picketh a top ti'r" as gospel is not recommended if you have severe brain damage.

Shut the fuck up about das2. Faith was heavily nerfed in das2.

I need Souls before I trudge into NG++ to reallocate at Rosaria. I fucked up my last build and as it turns out Pyromancy is garbage supplementary unless both stats are fuck all high. Although CBV has been making co-op boss fights easier.

PS4 user, if anyone wants to co-op for something, set a pass.

>A nerf of 9AR
Why would they even bother listing that in the patchnotes?

LITERAL WHO

rekt

l0l can't use that footage in the next video !!1!
Srs tho what a faggot.

>didn't point down as he was crystalling out
Ya blew it.

And last but not least, the Greatsword of Judgement
The buff lasts 35 seconds now and still adds 80 magic damage.

Son of a bitch I posted the wrong picture. It does 1075 to my waifu with 40/30. pbs.twimg.com/media/CmQFmaNUIAEsvWe.jpg

Not sure. I can only swing 4 times without going over my stamina bar with 102 end

Anything else?

He will use it, don't worry. youtu.be/SCMScBJHGdQ?t=313

what are the most popular areas for fight clubs?

Highwall and Pontiff

I understand he shows himself getting fuckes sometimes but there's no way he'll use footage of himself BCing out of a legit fight.

>only 35 seconds and not at least a minute

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Damage looks decent at least but I'd still like if the STR/INT scaling got increased further.

hes honestly the only person thats BC's out in my 300+ hours of playtime.

i thought he casted a mirical by accident.

>don't have to attune a spell
>don't have to use a catalyst
>still complains about buff duration

It's pretty short compared to actual buffs still, but I agree it's something. Just not as much something as I expected based on the patch notes, which seems to be the theme of this patch.

>parrynigger sends fanmail

why does this game breed such sore winners? I don't get it.

You're naive. I don't know who it is, but I know the type. He will most likely use the footage, probably with your name censored to "not promote ""the troll,""" accompanied by a 30 minute plus monologue about how it was justified and how players like you are a cancer on the community.

Worse still, if he has a fanbase, they will mindlessly lap it up.

To be fair you can re-apply the buff while attacking. I wonder if it gets eroded by duel charm though. With 40Str base Dex and 40 int the dmg will be 545

Doesn't even matter really, the camera doesn't linger nearly as long when you BC out as when you die.

I'm just convinced it will never be good.

>attuning the highest level buff requires 1 slot, which is nothing
>using a catalyst would not only add 3 times as much damage, but would last 3 times as long, yet only cost 1/2 more FP
fuck outta here

Are daggers now good for backstabs/parries or do I have to stick to my Big Mashet to do hi-damage on them?

>PvE less fun

Being carried by an absurdly overpowered weapon found in the first quarter of the game is fun?

Straight swords are even more ridiculous offline. Even a longsword cheeses the game easily. You don't need a weapon that gets almost the same AR as a refined weapon investing just in one stat to beat the game.

>Bandit Knife has 120 critical on Ps4 1.09
uhhh
i thought they buffed dagger crits

is anyone elses captcha malfunctioning?

when you do a NG+ do you re-allocate your stats before hand and do a different playthrough every time? i feel like doing the same build every time would get boring

What would the advantages of a shield that had 100% block in all elements and also negated all stamina drain from blocking attacks be in PvP? Granted, this shield strength would be temporary, but could be recasted fairly quickly.

It was 110 before

nevermind i'm retarded, it has 110 on PC 1.08, i thought it was higher

Mine is. It's giving conniptions

my captcha has been a pain in the ass all night.

They're feasible. Roughly comparable to big weapon crits, but y'know, they weigh nothing and have quickstep. I think they do benefit more from bundle buffing before ripostes though.

Can you test hammer wotg with 60 faith

I've been having this too but I thought it was just my script blocking messing things up

I would imagine few if any since most players don't use elemental weapons. Turtle poking would still get you ripped apart by someone who can parry you, or they'd just run away till you had to re cast it. Would probably be pretty good for PvE though.

You mean effectively great magic shield from 1?

Nobody would ever use it.

thief bandit knife starting crits on hollows in tutorial
>1.08
309 riposte
254 backstab
>1.09
358 riposte
284 backstab

Morne's hammer WoG should in theory scale with the weapon's AR and not with faith, I'm pretty sure it does physical damage too

Same thing on my end. Just figured .you phone was fucking up. I have to like keep clicking the background to get it to load.

Maybe I'm thinking of the dragon slayer Spears but I thought the Wa scales off of faith

It's very easy to reapply because it's built into the WA attacks and they're both very usable.

It'd be silly if it was 60s considering you reapply it with a fast stab attack that only takes like 15FP

so I'm about to go to NG++ is there anything I should do before I go? I think I have all the items and shit from the story, I mainly just want the rings.

>anything I should do before I go
write me into your will

I'm pretty sure that as I used it while leveling up, moving from 2 handing with 34 str to 50 str to meet the req made the WoG considerably stronger

thank god im not the only one

click the checkbox a bunch of times and it goes to normal

Sure. Here you go love.

Resetting my settings works for like 2 captchas then it all turns to shit again

Same as NG to NG+, pick up any limited items per NG. Slabs, kill Crystal Lizads, pick up any loose gems, weapons you want duplicates of, armor sets of bosses you might not kill in NG++ for pvp purposes, transpose any weapons you might need, etc.

It's just a little weird you want to buy children's action figure toys

Thanks
Yeah but if you click it too fast it may reset and fuck up again. Have to click it just the right amount of times

I'd rather have a dark sign statue.

I'm not the user that posted this. But I did respond to him because I respect the fact his interests fall in line with Dark Souls. This is a Dark Souls general, it's weirder to spurn someone for trying to create Dark Souls related discussion. That's why I called Mr.18 and Up cancerous. Because he is.

So I just got to Anor Londo in DS1, how much more is there until end game?

>wanting to play with action figures when you could play the game

Which gives more AR for 60 faith between lothric holy sword and lothric knight sword?

How are the stoneplate rings in Pvp? I assume they get nerfed into the ground like other defense rings but I just wanted to be sure.

youre half way

have fun in the tomb of the giants

it's also only giving me "click on all store fronts"

Do you have the numbers for pre patch hornet ring backstabs?

WHAT'S THE BEST GEATHAMMER FOR FIGHTS THAT ISN'T MORNE'S OR SMOUGHS?

Even a Blessed infused Lothric Knight Sword would have more AR then Lothric's Holy Sword at any Faith level.

There are others? I suppose you could try Old Demon King's, or Vordt's.

2/3

great club probably

Was the Anri's nerf even necessary? I don't see people use it, it's mostly a PvE tool.

It's objectively the strongest low-level pvp tool.
Anri's in 80 duels was absolute cancer when it popped up.

Yeah, but it made things easier so it had to go.

no speedruns allowed

I use Vordt's.
It's fun.

But LHS was just buffed to scale off faith