/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #246

"Winners" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we must be sure to taste our words before we spit them out.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/id/2gdlk4na
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>full stamina
>chat twice
>level up, essentially wasting the free refill on stamina

EVERY TIME

You could have taken the stamina to the tailor. Still something of a waste, but less so.

I'm too dumb and lazy to look at my exp or stamina is the real problem

a comment regarding the particularly large bust size of a certain type.

Yes, big Needy titties are what's up.

Big Diligent titties you're not allowed to touch.

Soft but large Cool titties are the squishiest breasts you will ever lay your hands on.

Reply to this post with a picture of one of your girls in something cute if you'd like some free CAN. Please include a master name if you've any doubts about being recognized. I'll deliver in a couple of days or so.

stfu I don't need any of your autistic CAN

Next event details-ish:
As mentioned, it's a quiz event. No idea what the minigame's like yet, but it looks like you get quizes at fixed locations in every stage. This is just based on my two accounts getting one quiz so far from Aria at the same place on the first stage. Really, I'm only posting now because the quiz question was
>Who held the designation of Lab Member No.003 of Steins;Gate's Future Gadget Laboratory?
>Makise Kurisu
>Hashida Itaru
>Akiha Rumiho

and

>In the smartphone game app "My Princess is the Cutest", what is the main princess or prince appear as? (could be wrong, haven't played)
>Android
>Dragon
>Frog

I'm going to have to dig up my old Q/A event template for this.

Sure, thanks.

This was a rec by Fanta iirc.

>not knowing the name and lore of every /mkg/ girls

Who the fuck is this lol

>lol

xD epic reaction image xD

It only took 15 posts before we've devolved into shitposting.

Congrats, minna!

Where do you think you are?

Did they get the papers backwards? The 0 test paper has check marks and the 100 has circles.

In Japan, circles mean right and checks mean problems.

In Japan circles are correct and marks are wrong.

You can think of it like slashing/crossing out. And then triangles are for partial marks, and sometimes if you get an entire section right they just draw a giant flower all over it.

I'm Steven, it's Vivian and it's a ss from January.

Have you tried spoofing us-moe-r53 too or are you completely retarded

>Cool being anything other than flat as a board

About the next event, I'm currently filling out a cheatsheet for the next event. If you need it or want to help, the link's docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY/edit?usp=sharing
Looking all this trivia up is taking enough time to keep me near max stamina, this is suffering.

Anyway, there is no other minigame, it's just the event keeps track of which myroid successfully answers which questions, and you can view their stats on a separate page. Top to bottom, they're
>humanities questions correctly answered
>science questions correctly answered
>total correct today
>total correct
>tests completed
>supplementary lessons

At the top, the other button switches to a ranking list thing, showing a daily correct answer ranking and a total supplementary lessons ranking. Seems like it's just for fun as it's not part of the ranking rewards or anything.

Oh yeah, there's no exchange, just a gacha.

Forgot to add, Before entering a stage, not only will you need to choose which roid to enter with, you'll also have to choose which subject to take tests for. Your options are humanities and sciences, but all choices share the same stage progression and all that.
I've been going through humanities, which has basically the same topic spread as the second detective event. Going to try sciences now.

Fun large Childish tats

Whatever happened to itty bitty ___ titties/big fat ___ tats? Nothing rhymes anymore.

because only kitty/cat works for those

I thought it all started when someone used big fat dom tats, and people leapt off that.

I hate this idea that certain personalities or archetypes must be bound to very specific breast sizes or hair colors. I like to mix and match a bit.

I'll use Origami from Date a Live to prove you're wrong.

Though Origami is one of the worst girls.

To be fair, Tsunako draws Origami pretty small in the LNs. It's the time that gave her a bust up.

hownew.ru

I meant usage in this thread, clearly.

See

>QUADRUPLE CAN

Lucky winners. Guess I'll be dealing out rewards tomorrow.

>feel like changing roids' clothes for once
>every click in the dress-up interface takes 5-15 seconds to load
Fuck this shit.

you're the best user

>you will never take your MyRoid out to watch Finding Dojikkory

Shit anime.

>when you see a kouhai who wants you to notice them

It was okay, not exactly shit.

play video games with me

Anime > vidya

I haven't seen my stamina bar at 0 until now. I've been doing these stupid quizzes for 8 hours? Got 74 questions down, probably out of 100 or so. This is torture.

Look at these questions. There's even less about the game and even more about random trivia than last time. I don't know how they'll translate this. This is worse than real midterms.

What about anime vidya?

I'm hoping the science questions will be ones I don't have to look up the answers to.

There's literally no such thing, unless you're referring to animated cutscenes which nearly every mainstream game has now.

No no, like, AA2 or that Senran Kagura thing.
What about vidya anime?

I was just about to mention. That was sciences. Humanities probably has 100 or so more questions with no overlap, but similarly irrelevant questions. Looks like Humanities contains questions about companies and stuff whereas sciences contains questions about regions, and that's the only difference. I've already gotten 21 of them down, but there's likely a ton more.

Fragile was a nice game.

So, anime vidya would be anime-style vidya, and vidya anime would be anime based on games?
Well, the latter's mostly hit or miss but there're a few good ones. There's too much of the former to say anything in general.

So are you gonna play with me or not.

Wrong guy, I just chimed in because I like semantics.

>What about vidya anime?

The offer still stands.

What do you play?

PSO2.

ok see me
steamcommunity.com/id/2gdlk4na

sorry you are too much of a meme if that's really your profile yikes

ok bud :]

>car
>series about motorcycles
I knew that and yet I still didn't catch that until now. Guess I need error checking.

Imo anime vidya makes me think of dating sims.
>tfw currently playing Amnesia Toma's bad route

Shizuku a cute! A cute!

It's amazing how she manages not to look bad with some of the worst bangs of the game.

Shichimiya was so best, Yuuta has a severe case of shit taste.

It was a good comedy.

Do your good boys and girls have a naughty side?

Yeah.

I fuck them, does that count?

That's boring and generic, bad boys and girls with a hidden cute and pure side are much better

Rikako is like a wild animal in bed.

Never change /mkg/. Never change

What attracts you to lolislut so much, user-san? Is it her constantly constipated expression, her shitty manipulative nature, do you see her as a self-insert for your beloved Ragtag or is it all just a ruse to annoy Ragtag?

I will end you.

They're re-using an older monthly login outfit in FD, one even English had before. Guess it's time for us to stop even logging in real quick for the items and outfit. Truly RIP.

Post recs.

You can't tell me what to do.

Please?

bump

what video games senpai

haruki is more or less rotten to the core and a closet pervert. Chinami is pure as driven snow, for the most part.

>closet pervert
I thought she was an open one.

a freak in the sheets and a lady in the streets

>Lady in the streets
So she does sleep with old men for money.

no

She doesn't charge them then?

What a magnanimous lady.

sleeping game
good night

>sleeping in the middle of the day

What's wrong with those bangs?

insomnia is really good :^)

It''s the long hair on the sides that really looks ugly with most hairstyles.

REMOVE KANOJO remove kanojo

>install DG
>opens chrome to ad page
>phone crashes
>have to remove battery
LOL?