Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Sharon Rogers Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>2.2.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=439196

>06/29 T2 Advancement Soft Patch
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=266&id=448781
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=450571

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=454363
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=454317
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=87&id=445234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Sharon WILL be combat and mediocre

Is there like a tier list of sorts for this game?

In which we continue speculating on what type she'll be and whether she's destined for Meme Tier or the Meh-Bin.

Blast and borderline meme tier
Calling it now

She'll be "Meme-tier" only because she'll have T2, automatically making her better than most combats in the game

nico or angela, who deserves the uni?

Angela. Nico is still fine without hers

>didn't get rid of the double
>old T2 Advancement Soft Patch notices
>not HQ Sharon art
Dun fugged up the OP

Fire Angela uni

HIM > BO > Loki > Everyone else

HIM > BO > Loki > Everyone Else > Elektra
ftfy

There's a question that's been bugging me for a while: Recovery Rate vs HP on a character who can heal X% of maximum HP like Ms. Marvel.

Which option would be the better choice for maximizing healing: all HP up, or all Recovery Rate up?

Recovery Rate makes the characters recovery more HP, whereas HP means after has more HP to recover. RR is better because you can heal nearly 70% of your HP on procs

What do you guys do on characters that use recovery, for the third gear? HP or recovery rate?

HP 3rd gear always

Why does half of the world bosses feel fucking broken?

>yay, Proxima is at 5k health, now for the finishing move
>permanent stunlock, die in an instant

>Ant-Man 5* ability gets canceled 80% of the time during Supergiant fight because of her retarded balls of fear animations

>very unclear animations on black dorfs attacks and sometimes he uses his recharge shield aoe shit like 4-5 times in a row and sometimes he doesnt do it at all

And then fun part is when you can faceroll each and every one of these bossfights with just Loki.
Every other boss but Black Dwarf you can just spam your shield, use 6* and run away, not even Thanos can do shit with his shield removal because it has so low cooldown anyways.
But trying to win any of these fights with anything else but Loki is a challenge. The only other 2 heroes that I've had fairly easy time with the bosses have been Hyperion and Carnage.
Team Pym is currently struggling because my strikers are pretty weak but I can win everybody else but Thanos and Dwarf.

I love it when there's challenge but some of these bosses don't feel like challenging but straight up bullshit. IMO Thanos is the best fight of them all mechanics wise, you'll get punished instantly for sloppy play, he feels overwhelming yet beatable, only bullshit thus far with him is his pulling move which sometimes pulls you from out of it's initial range and sometimes it doesnt work even if you stand in it's aoe.

They should fix Proxima's last stage, not sure what to do with Supergiant or Dwarf, they're both beatable but occasionally feel like bullshit

git gud

I can get 3 wins against Black "Spin2Win" Dwarf, probably 4 or 5 if I tried for hours but his WB fight is easily the most bullshit so I'll just settle for the easy 3. It's especially bullshit when he goes phase 3-ground slamming in phase 2.

About using ANTS against SuG, are you using one Command ally striker to reduce the CD on the co-op attack? If so you should be able to seamlessly go from 5* into co-op back into 5* without getting hit by her big energy balls.

Proxima's stage used to be much more bullshit but they "optimised it". She's still the easiest WB though.

Personally I can 5/5 all WB except BD and iHIM but I do have 6/6/60 Proximass.

In terms of enjoyment I rank them
HIM > SuG > Proximass > Corvus > Ebony Maw >>>>>>> BD

It's gonna take too long to T2 Star-Lord. His gear alone presents a problem

But goy there's x200 Blast bio packages

I'm 130 shy. Which translates to 6 days.

At this state in the game what heros should I new player go for besides Loki?

Which are obsolete or garbage?

Which can solo WB?

>git gud
meaning
>grind more?
Cant git gud with weak characters, I have like 5 characters 20/20/20/20 with best ISO's and shit but that isnt enough to clear world bosses multiple times
Best I can do is clear Proxima and Corvus 3 times, Dworf only once and the rest 2 times.
I'd have more better chars but I am saving my resources for Corvus and Thanos

Buy a T2 ticket...they only raised the price by $5

wtf, it costs like 80 dorrars, why would anyone want to buy that shit?

Loki is the only character that can solo WB, with the appropriate strikers, 5-6* ISO-8 with a healing set like Two Heads and adequate 15-16 1st and 4th gear. No other character save another BO can do such a thing.

Iron Fist, Daisy, and Warwoof will give you one win for each WB, except Corvus if you don't have the right strikers. Other than that, Kingpin is good too

Ignore any character without a 6* skill or a uni, like Elektra or Nebula.

Because some people playing this game are trust fund kiddies who don't care about money. Or 6 year olds who don't realize that it's going on their parent's credit card.

I just solo'd my first WB today with Hyperion and only 3 strikers most with bad leader skill and low level gear. I can't win with Loki yet because his gear is too bad :(

what's a trust fund kiddy?

I bought one because I just started this week and it's really helped me progress. T2 Hyperion is awesome.

It was only $65 when I purchased it though.

That's because you're on Android and he
is on iOS. ;)

Why A-force bios exclusivity still a thing? I get when they first came out and it was all about this whole battleworld event to promote it but now its like who gives a shit why can't they just let us use generic selectors on A-force by now?

Is this actually a thing? If so that's actually horse shit. Is there a way I can tiptoe around that like if I download an android emulator just to buy a t2 ticket and never play on it again?

Because keke netmabu~
It's weird because the x10/5 generic selectors from the end of the Faction events can be used on A-Force grills.

Leader of Muggas bought it multiple times

Whats a good ISO set for Ronan and Coulson? I'm putting together my first world boss team, and I have Floki with I Am Also Groot. Would that work for those two as well?

Also have to figure their gear out. Oy.

I have Spy Tactics on Coulson. Get those summons back to full health and his 5* skill off cooldown much quicker

Yes and yes, just make sure you sync to the same whatever on both devices (Facebook?)

Dude, I want you to know that you should spend more time studying the boss attack patterns. Supergiant and Ebony Maw, for instance have moves that you can exploit. It takes time, yes, but I was a free player until last week and I could take out Supergiant and Maw 3 or 4 times, and Proxima all 5 times.

Hyperion is bretty good atm. I can solo few of the bosses with him, and he isnt maxed out yet, also his T2 is insanely good

>HOT TIME
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=454363

>x500 R1BAM + x3 100 Biometric Selectors Tiered Sales
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=454317

thanks m8
I didnt even know I had android phone ( i am very old fashioned )
If what you're saying is true, who should I t2?
Thinking of hyperion

If you're using the T2 ticket, then yeah, might as well use it on him, especially if all his gears are still 15 or below. Only exception is if you don't have Carnage's gears up either, in which case you could save it for later to see which of them gets a bigger benefit from T2.

The into characters worth a T2 ticket are the ingrindables like Hyperion, Malekith, or Moon Knight. Hyperion trumps them because his bios are paywalled. If you're serious about using him then use it on him

Decent T2s as of now:
MK
Fister
Giving Tree
HyPAYrion
ANTS

>Decent
Those are literally the best. Star-Lord and Iron Man are decent, Drax is bad

Alright guys I'll have enough crystals for two unis by later today, which are must buys?

Only if you have them at 6*
Throot
Blingpin
Elsa
CW Spidey
ANAD Angela

How would you improve TUPs/Co-Op mode?

I have some thoughts and was going to make a post on Mobirum.

Make them harder based on the team going in. A full them of 6/6/60 plows through the bosses in 10 seconds. Playing with a team of 4/4/40-50 is actually pretty fun and challenging

that would be viable only if they increase the rewards for high level players then
imagine taking 5 times longer to get the same shit you could have done in 10 secs

two player only dungeon like map flooded with minions and with a world boss tier (not i-thanos tier) in the end. both players can only pick 3 characters (3 characters to make use of team bonuses, but only 2 can be played in the dungeon, the 3rd works like a striker). 3/3 entrances per day. T2 mats as rewards.

That sounds like an entirely different mode, user.

Basic shit like
Remove the kick function
Ability to pass Leadership
Better 'Best Rewards'
Remove the fucking lvl

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Whenever I see these 3 I imagine them doing a threesome.

Kamala would be a beast in the bed. Just like fucking Elastic Girl from The Incredibles. Stretching and squeezing your dick inside her tight pussy.

>still no sharon meme news
>july1st

Fix the fucking disconnects.

kill me myself'd please

It's Friday night in South Korea so don't expect any news for 2-3 days.

Wrong post, meant to reply to

Were your thoughts anything like #3 in this post from a couple weeks ago?
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=87&id=445234

In a sea of shitty "plz add costume/char" posts about the same characters every day, one that actually suggested changes to game modes kinda stuck out.

That said, most people on Mobirum seem barely literate in the first place, so of course anything without pictures would get ignored.

Haven't seen that post, thanks. Haven't given it a read yet but I'm sure CMSN saw it and included it in one of his daily community reports.
It's just that they work on patches months in advance so say what we're getting next patch was already cooked up months ago. So any decent feedback that NM would see and take on board wouldn't get realised for like 3-4 months.

i would recomend Treeman because of ease of farming, and it could potentially make you finish combat days because of that insane healing.

Well, that was a close one :^]
Btw that marks my first EM 5/5

congratulation famalan
nice team btw

Cool team user, congrats

Fuck, I almost forgot to do WB today, squeezed in a couple of wins in the last 5 minutes though so I'm okay.

>64 Loki bios from the 3-6* chest
Nice.

Who is more worth farming of groot and ronan?
Both at 3* currently

Beep beep, new Red Hulk uni coming through.

Kids from families so wealthy they need to hire someone to keep track and manage their wealth for them.

The trust fund is basically an account for the kid that can ensure they will be taken care of in all financial matters for life. That's how much money they have.

Ronan

If we get Squirrel Girl, will she give us one WB auto-win per day?

jesus did almost everyone turn into a woman?

Cannonball, Sunspot and Rulk are men. Toni Ho, Squirrel Girl, Dani Cage, and POD have always been women.

Cap Dani Cage is from the future and will probably only be around for the first story arc, as well.

Who is that android qt?

POD. Looks like she's getting a slimmer redesign. Personally, I prefer her current look.

when did iron patriot become such a big guy...

She's actually a Finnish lesbian in a robot suit.

That's the most retarded-looking tank I've ever seen. Just look at it. It's fuckin' wall-eyed.

Damn Ronan's stage is not auto friendly at all

Yay I beat HIM for the first time!

Angela, WarWolf, Singularity, She Hulk or Wasp?

Who do I use my 5 and 6 rank up, I will buy uniform if they need one

if you have daisy already i would use it on ww for wb killing
singularity is a top tier striker
shehulk also a good leadership and striker for wb

imo either sing or ww

tfw can't beat a single WB without using memes

I will never get over how stupid it is an idea for Cage's daughter to be future Cap.

>bi racial
>woman
take a guess what marvel was thinking

JUST

CRASH

>over 2 days before we find out if Sharon is going to be combat type or not
It hurts.

we will also get hydra cap right?

I hope, I've been grinding crystals just for this.

Yes, and also Richard Nova :^)

Thanos is so far away
Why did you make him take double resources you Korean cunts

>tfw 2600 BAM away from getting HIM 6*
so fucking close

I make around 1k matter per week
HE is two and half weeks away... AAAAWWWRRRGGGHHHHH

>You said it bitch, we're the Knights of the Cosmos.

>7200 BAM away from 6* HIM

kill me

I wanna say soon but that wouldn't be true. 1000 Chaos Norns is absurd.

who are some good strikers for loki

>shitter owns shit-lord
Fitting.