/TrumpCoinGeneral/

/TCG/ START COMPILING YOUR MEMES EDITION!

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

TrumpCoin tipbot! /u/mags tip
www.reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets

S E P T E M B E R

Page 2 with 1 reply. Is Trumpcoin dead?

Gotta rest up before the big months ahead

There isn't much to say until there's an update

i sure will hold until the update. But they have to deliver.

its got much more tense in these threads as we get closer to september. especially with the last update saying stuff starting within 2 weeks. 2 weeks was up 3 days ago.

Yup, they habe to deliver in september or the community will lose hope

*have

Can't wait.

Daily reminder Trumpcoin is a scam.

Hell yeah! MAGA!

No turning back now, It's chad or die.

Dad just called me up. He saw a Trumpcoin poster on Facebook. Asked him about it and apparently it had like 10k shares.

but your dad is ded

People are tired, and we know we have a big couple months ahead of us so we're conserving our energy.

Am I better off buying 5k TRUMP or 25 XMR

then who was fone?

If trump hits $1 then you'll be rich m8

Neither

Give me your price predictions assuming ideal outcome in september

I bought the dip, good idea?

You'll know soon enough

Okay guys. So let me guess this straight.

1. Buy TrumpCoins with Cash/paypal w/e
2. Wait until September or when Trump wins
3. If Trump wins, TrumpCoins become extremely valueable, convert TrumpCoins to USD and live worry free

Is it seriously that easy? Im having doubts, i want to buy some but I want to be 100% sure. Its not even about trump losing, but like how do they get valueable once trump wins?, i dont get it

I'm only gonna put in 40 dollars. So if it reaches a dollar i'll at least have 1000 made...

... but then i'll probably regret not putting in more

FUCK

wat do?? it DOES seem too easy

You need to research more. It's not that easy. Read the bitcointalk thread and understand what is supposed to happen in September.

This coin provides no value aside from having a meme name, also someone using trumpcoin to purchase overseas goods would be counterintuitive to trumps vision, because you would be dodging the tariffs from china for example, this coin is lame-o

3-4$ but it could even go to 40$

I think we should just take the safe route. I dont know about your life condition but i work 2 PTJs for mininum wage, Ive been selling gold as my 3rd revenue by explioting some anime mmorpg that Ive been playing and hacking for years. Still barley makes much for me so im looking for new ways. If 40 == 1000 after trump wins that already covers 3 months of rent or possibly enough to do medical billing school or find a job for data entry, something

But yeah, it just sounds too easy. Ill just lurk around until friday, put in my 20$ and hope for the best.

well. looking at past updates I see they teamed up with pay services I really think they've been working on a simple fiat=trump type exchange. Also the only reason I can see they wouldn't be able to release info for "legal" reason would be because of the super pac. Then all TC would need would be the media attention, which I'm sure the Trump campaign wouldn't mind tweeting and giving a couple shout outs to it. $5 a coin seems realistic if all that plays out. If Trump himself just mentions it or dare I say promotes it aggressively. TC overtakes Bitcoin as the number 1 cyrpto currency by Nov.

Imagine if the big news they're talking about is that Trump actually endorses it and partners up with them, but he wants to time it's announcement closer to the election.

>yfw Trumpcoin soars to $100 overnight

You also need to read more. If things go as we are led to believe then it will be used to fund a PAC. This has nothing to do with purchasing things overseas.
It's been attempted before with a bitcoin PAC and they want to do more than that one was able to.

This is about a PAC that is open to any trump supporter worldwide, improving cryptos perception in politics and potentially funding further causes with the added bonus of potentially profiting from selling your coins.

Someone said it in a previous thread. This is a PAC first and altcoin second.

Worst case scenario I'm out 500 or so dollars. Best case, $500000 + profit, who knows how much, especially if the Chinese and Russians support it in order to support Trump, or when he wins. I'll take that chance.

MAGA.

I agree. It is a long shot, but it's so cheap that it costs only $10 to get 200 of them. And there's a lot of profit potential from name-power alone, so investors don't stand to lose much of anything right now, but they have much to gain from investing.

>worst case scenario im out 500 dollars, best case half a million profit
Nice logic fuckwit, since the latter has a 0.0000000000000000000000000001% chance of happening. Shill harder faggot

>Especially if china decides to support Trump
Just lol@ your life

I'm currently in a position on TC.

If Trump loses, what is the most realistic scenario for Trumpcoin?

If Trump wins, what is an actual realistic price target aside from the MOON TO 100 memes?

I think it could go either way.

I'm not a NEET so $500 isn't a big deal for me B^).

Cope on my friend.

I think a cryptocurrency with a namesake like Trumpcoin would have some kind of future as long as Donald Trump is alive, and possibly even after he's dead (think of it as continuing a legacy).

Now, if Trump were to win, I think the coin could easily reach $10, if not a bit more. I like to keep my estimates conservative. RonPaul coin got up to $40 and he was merely a marginally popular candidate back in 2012. Trump is, obviously, a front-runner for president right now, so who knows how high it could get, if it follows the same fate as RonPaul coin.

I'm optimistic in either scenario.

The Chinese have told me they're gonna invest millions if we get the PAC.

It could even spike as the elections come closer as his supporters worldwide go into a frenzy trying to help.

Why doesn't /pol/ know about TC?

Gains with TC are all based on association with a PAC, but it's become apparent that this is not happening. Even if Trump wins, without any real association with the campaign, there will be no gains for the coin.

If you actually think about it, TC is almost anti-Trump. Ideologically, it's a flawed endeavor. Why would a pro-American candidate like Trump endorse a store of value which actively undermines USD?

Some do know. Some don't like the coin because the_donald told them not to trust it. Based on no proof just annoyance at messages from trumpcoiners a few months ago.

I think that is a good point. Do you think it is possible for Trumpcoin to become relevant and make gains without an endorsement from Trump?

It's probably best to wait for the PAC and then go full out media mode

nah i saw that shit. What happened to this post? We're really about to take off aren't we?

Basically. I deleted it because some idiots like chicken65 browse these threads and might spam the journalist with memes and ruin the delicate conversation I'm having with him.

don't risk anything you can't afford to lose, but if you can make it through without the $20 then i think you'll find it worthwhile. currently Trumpcoin is around $0.05. whatever happens, it will be higher than 5cents a coin.

hope it works out for you dude.

You have the right idea user, god speed!!! I'll try to do my part as well. I really think we have something here.

It already did. Look on coinmarketcap. It mega pumped on the rumor of a media mention

Does anyone know how to turn of these fucking mining sounds? I can't believe im complaining about making bank, but fuck.
Volume mixer doesn't have an option for the wallet.

What do?

Anyone willing to trade some coins for Steam game codes? I want coins and don't want to wait till the fiat to Trump comes since that'll increase prices.

LOW
O
W ENERGY
N
E
R
G
Y

I changed mine to make a chaching sound lmao through windows sound settings

When is fiat to Trump expected to happen?

kek, that's a great idea.
Where are those settings under? volume mixer? System sounds?

5k trump

How long does it take to get ID verified by Circle?

Took me 3 days, then they emailed me asking for photo ID and a selfie then I was verified instantly through the app.

How do I know if it's working? Is there anything else I need to do?

>Wallet is Encypted and Unlocked
>Not Staking because Wallet is Syncing
>3 Active Connections to TrumpCoin Network

This is my very first time using a miner by the way.

Looks like mine. Don't deposit coins until it's synched. They would get there, but may not show quickly

What was deleted? Without giving too much away

100$ per TC confirmed

/pol/ doesnt espacially like us cause they are retarded to a degree, the even think bitcoin is a scam. Well atleast some of them made their ownnresearch and are here now

W-wha? That makes no sense what so ever. /pol/ is Trump's friend and TC is basically a counteract of CTR Shilling, if not even better. We should still convince /pol/ that TC defeats CTR.

Ahh okay, so pretty much just leave the program the way it is, Thanks

Sadly it is reality. Everytime we make a thread the /pol/ neckbeard virgins come and cry about TC being a scam, about BitCoin being a jewish scam.

Yup and it also shows the influence of the_donald on pol. They call it a scam months ago. I don't believe it's coincidental.

Yeah r/the_donald seemed to be run be leftist idiots until they had all the admin drama

Great, what was the post about?

Maybe the most successfull CTR correction

Vegeta, what does the counter say about trumpcoin future price?!

IT'S OVER $28

Sold off my trump for a loss to get in Monero, made a ton of profit, now taking some of that profit and putting it back into Trump. Should I wait a bit to get it below 8k? I know it's low volume right now, so I might just buy it at market.

It's already below 8k

Just set up buy order below 8k and it will probably be filled. Someone did it for 75kish trumps

Good job, also waiting for a dip mang

We have got a dip now guys (on ccex at least)

Relax lads, the calm before the storm. All the more reason to buy a few extra the now.

You are right, i think

...$4....$28..

Where do people get the $28 figure from?

financial experts calculated the potential of TC, factoring in the time thats left plus incoming volume 28$ per TC is confirmed by september.

I hope those experts are right, want to see all the faggot ctr fudders an hero

I think it's from the guy who started saying about Chinese involvement. A rise to $28 then drop to $14 and $100 million market cap.

Let's actually get the PAC confirmed and see what happens

Are there any links/screenshots available?

Not that I have seen.

The only reason we fell down from the last peak was because people wanted to make gains from other coins while we put everything in place and the election approached.
All that money is gonna flow back.

Why the fuck can't I see the Rich list on the block explorer..? its been like this for a month now

Yes and when the chinese and russians come we gonna have a helluva payday

There is a screenshot showing someone's comparison to RonPaulCoin and there prediction on $4.

September is the month that matters according to the last update. They say nothing will be revealed early because of legal and marketing reasons. Volume will remain low until then probably. If anyone's been cashing out it has been for a pitiful amount.

Check the thread for links to two new explorers.

Wtf u talking about? Its fully visible on blockexperts

yeah but not the block explorer listed on here...

Is it a Sept 1st situation, or just sometime in September?

How many trumps do you need to hold in order to become chad prime?

Can anyone explain pic related? I'm genuinely curious.

WTF? Are you trying to troll or are you genuinely curious? That's from 2 months ago and no longer applies.

>google trumpcoin
>image was one of the first results
Sorry I will admit I am probably retarded. What has changed though is there like a wiki for this shit?

No dates have been confirmed.

Someone made that shortly before the current devs were involved. If chicken65 was still lead then it would be relevant, but he is not.

Things have moved on since then.