pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW (embed)

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed)

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed)
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed)
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed)
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F (embed)

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd (embed)

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed)

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs (embed)

>Current OP Template Resources
Text: pastebin.com/mpLELmFc (embed)
Images: dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=87977136&token=SAZct-8L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got tired of waiting.

First, they mock us by making all content suitable for 4 year olds with "nectar" and "whoohoo" and "massage" ... then they want to verify we're 18 to watch the trailers for their stuff pack. Because swimsuits are LEWD!

That's weird.

>Room mate baking waffles
>Leaves for work suddenly
>Leaves oven on

Wow you are SO kicked out of this house.

You know what I miss? The shoulder-length wavy hair that was standard in Sims 2. I think it might have been in 3, as well. But absent in 4. We have some of the most retarded, unused hairstyles in the world in Sims 4. EA's terrible attempts to add volume or be edgy. But no basic, shoulder-length, hard-curls. This was my go-to hair for my waifus.

Pic related. It looked that that. I can't find the exact one because no one screenshots default hair.

And I don't use CC clothes/hair/etc because when my game explodes (and they always do), I don't want to have to deal with missing CC on my backups.

>open concept
>no separated bedrooms
>one bed
>"room mate"

I see where this is heading. I'm gonna guess that grime on the edge of the kitchen counter isn't waffle batter.

Actually the second bedroom is below that ladder on the left.
You're not entirely wrong though.

>couldn't resize that image to fit the screen

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Anyone else playing the dine out pack? Is there a reason i can't get my level 10 cooking skill roommate as an employee? Family business and all.

I was sort of rushing because I wanted to get it done before someone else made the thread.

Can't hire active household members, since you're all considered managers

That's what I've figured out, but it's a damn shame you can't have it like that.

I've worked as a cook in a family restaurant, most of the staff were from he same family they were good people and the place worked so well when i worked there.

I'd like to have an all female staff place and make a hooters or something.

you can hire members of custom made households, as long as they aren't in world.

Yeah, I was a little disappointed when they said we wouldn't even be able to set our sims to help cook, but i guess it would be a mess if another cook was doubling orders or something. Meh

cheese

>dat face

In 4, you can't get maid outfits like 3?

>single dad, ex-criminal, had a kid with random chick when he was 16
>has daughter who comes to live with him when the mom ditches her
>currently lives in his slacker brother's trailer
>uses secret savings to buy a diner in strangetown

>name's diner "taffy's" after his daughter

>let the hijinks begin

>the first hire: prince tages
>has some minor burger grilling experience, but he seems confident enough about the job (and doesn't seem to mind the shit wages)

>taffy's first waitress, mae maccready. she has a lot of biker pals that she promised to recommend the place to.

>and last, but not least, the hostess: satya vaswani. she claims to be from another universe where she can bend light... but we think maybe she was just abducted by aliens and went a little coo-coo.

Yes, it is.

kek that pic

>grey, the dad, decides to greet the first customers to his establishment

>taffy's less interested in her dad's business and more interested in flaunting herself in front of older guys

>and i guess prince too?

Is The Sims 4 worth buying in its current state?

Yeah.

Are you saying that because you believe it or because you want me to be a retard and blow money on it?

I believe it?

I bought it ffs...

Go to G2A or something for it though.

No reason to pay full price for anything when you don't have to.

You missed the sale like 3 days ago when it was half off.

Probably shouldn't buy it now.

Thanks guys.

Looks like it's still half off right now.

Nope. It's not as cheap as it was a couple days ago.

I'm tempted to make a qt fat sim, send help

lmao

>goes on sale for like a month
>put it on sale again after the last one ends

It's 50% off now instead of 66%.

EPs are 25% instead of 50%.

cheaper on keysites still for the EPs at least.

In 4, 99% of the maids are male. Because feminism.

Why is that everytime I edit a service sim, like the maid/mailman/library, they lose their job?

why don't any of you make clothing for sims? or do you?

Because I'm autistic not artistic.

I don't right now, I want to but as of now I mostly just make hair

I want to make clothes since EA shows they know nothing about fashion, but I'm not artistic either.

There are no kids restaurants either. Like a chuck e cheese. No fast food places like Mcd.

Then again in the creepy gated communities of the sims not even teens can get jobs.

>not even teens can get jobs.
They can get part time jobs since sims 3 wtf?

That's a problem since I only have one custom household. I honestly don't play anyone else.

Sims 4 is pretty limited, the packs add the missing stuff like open restaurants have been asked since sims 2.

>dl g2w and g2t
>follow intrusions and add it to proper folder etc
>start game up
>game doesn't load
>error

One another note, DLd some hair mods, put them in the mod folder, had mods enabled but they didn't show up in game

>creepy gated communities of the sims

>tfw sims takes place entirely in the truman show

Sims 4 teens get part time jobs.

So if I care at all about community or the rest of the Sims world outside of my own home, should I avoid 4?

no

Are there any sex mods for TS4 yet??

I've seen something yesterday but it gave me a virus.

Get MC Control Center for a very very basic form of Story Progression and story updates via info log.

Neighborhoods are still big enough that there are plenty of Sims wandering around doing things, and you get calls to go on date/partes/hangouts and stuff.

Its nothing like 3 and being able to watch people from the map view, but its better than 2 in that regard.

I got the EP to work but mods still don't show up.

I didn't want tacky hair anyway.

Post current Sims

There won't be any sex mods.

So which career is your favorite in the sims game you last played? Gotta say that I'm rather fond of the science career in S4. The rewards are just too good.

Science is pretty good.
Diner is my favorite right now in 4.

For 3, I'd say self-proclaimed artist

>ugly Christmas sweaters
>no seasons

>Gotta say that I'm rather fond of the science career in S4. The rewards are just too good.

Really? They seem pretty lame to me.

Not to mention that the active careers in general suck really bad. If you don't participate in it every day, you get promoted at like 25% the rate you'd get promoted in normal careers. And if you do everything, you still get promoted slower than when you do everything in normal careers.

Cloning machine lets you clone need fixers. Which means you'll never ever have to do anything you don't want ever again.

How's pirating Sims 4 like now? Do I still have to ghetto it with Origin running in the background?

How do I turn off the transsexual shit

Like make becoming pregant and looking female but am male

I'm not going to get political nor am I religious but I'm really uncomfortable with this shit which is hilarious in my own view but still

And I ask this because my friend told me she started a game and a good part of the population was full of gay men and transsexuals

I know this is a skummy thing to do, but I am a few $$$ short of getting the new ArmA 3 DLC while it is still on sale. Any of you betting gods care to give me a $3 skin so I can satisfy my gaming addiction? I have sold all of my skins apart from 3. Please Help.

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=87977136&token=SAZct-8L

I'm pretty sure that the transexual stuff only shows up in sims you specifically activate it on. Furthermore I'm pretty sure that the sims AI doesn't make much in the way of homosexuals unless you initiate things.

Okay thanks for clearing that up

>Try updating cas mods with Sims 4 Studio's new batch fix feature
>Takes 84 years to process

>Randomize sim
>50 brown people before finally getting to a "fair" skinned sim

>I'm really uncomfortable with trans people

How about you remove yourself from life then, you shitholrd?

lewd

is for you too

Do you a >(you) that bad?

>EA shows they know nothing about fashion,

The only thing EA does well is building houses. The characters are ugly, the clothes suck, the hairs suck, the objects suck, the flooring and wallpaper suck, the actions/inactions suck, it all sucks. The CC community blasts them out of the water at every turn.

Except they design some really good houses (mind you, CC is still better). My theory is they hold competitions for their employees to design the best houses, then give the winner a $10 gift card to Starbucks.

Why not??

Modding limitations. If I remember right, it's impossible to add custom animations.

Dammit.

And sweet prince Sims 2 is never coming back.

Just fuck my shit up.

>DL for Juggs never

sims have mediocre feet

>can't paint sims nails with nail polish

in my crack, origin has to be completely off, and i have to end the task in task manager just for sims 4 to work

Hi, welcome to Veeky Forums. enjoy your stay.

how does playing the game on high settings compare to low settings?

i always put everything on low as a habit, and my computer a shit

is there a noticeable difference? even medium

Compare the screenshots to yours

>fertility massage

>270USD
Nope.

w-wait, what is that supposed to mean?

i thought it was just a massage to increase fertility...

Someone's never heard of a happy ending

Oh user

oh... you are so cute

Fishing while its raining on an iceberg during a sunset

How woudl I go about making a transtrender sim, /tsg/

>move sim family to new town
>they lose literally half their salary
How do I get around this without fucking around with nraas traveler?

It is, the virgins in this thread just thought it meant something else.

Are there any decent mods to improve TS3 faces or is that a lost cause?

>TS3 faces or is that a lost cause?
Lost cause. Jersey Shore face cannot be fixed.

just finished filling up an empty town with rabbitholes
how did i do

That island is way too square.

i didnt make the island