pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ps6SAjTzZXs
youtube.com/watch?v=OHkfTw0c5QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NUbi1E7DprA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUT LIKE, WHAT EVEN ARE TEXTURES?

gimme some good ibuki combos

Most of the cutscenes take a few second to load. Until they do fully you get the unmapped shit like that.

>im gonna post my thread early so i can show everyone my epic memepic!

Pathetic

>that LoD
jeezus capcom

What's the lore behind Kermit hating GG?

>tfw Ibuki is fun but I also want balrog

Several scenes were like this the entire time for me

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

On a scale of 1 (not at all) to 10 (most fun you've had with SF ever) how much are you enjoying Street Fighter V now?

Burning kermit is a general meme for games that are dead. Nothing to do with GG specifically.

>tfw ate 8 boxes of these while played sfv all day
whats wrong with my life

t.sniffshitter

>tfw urien and juri are actually fun as well

I can't actually play 4 characters at once. I really want to play Ibuki and Urien though.

Still has netcode problems

Still the best fighting game ever

Really looking forward to urien

Are you going to watch SFV on ESPN or Twitch? I'll stick to Twitch since I'm watching other games too.

>r/kappa making threads early for shitposting OPs
Reported
Use the report feature!

I hope you at least put those in the oven and not a microwave

That shit is gross fa'm what is wrong with you

4 maybe
rog seems cool but the online is still dogshit and it still has input lag

Shit taste my dude, Rashid is well designed they just need to buff his damage output.

Pretty sure it started with GG and was originally intended for GG only

sounds like someone's never played karnov's revenge

Both. To give Capcom the fullest extent of jewgold I can.

Nothing, you're living the dream.
8-10 tbqh.

is Ed just a douchey Rock Howard?

my game feels like that except constantly since im on a toaster

>0.002 USD are in transit to your account. note: Keep up the good work! ;) - Combofiend

you're priorities aren't correct. You need to focus on taking care of your self and establishing and improving relationships with others, all in the hopes that one day soon you'll fornicate with a fertile female and raise a child.

Ensure the presence of your genes in next generation, user. It's what you're here to do.

Asking again since I posted at the end of a thread, what should I do to prepare if I'm going to Japan and I want to play fighting games while I'm there? Any Dustloop or SRK links about I don't know, getting nesica cards or something.

SFV is not a street fighter. It's like an old 2dtard tried to emulate 3d fighters but completely fucked up.

you have twenty seconds to explain why you aren't playing samurai shodown v special, karnov's revenge, street fighter alpha 2, or killer instinct 2013 instead of street fighter v

more like any game that isn't 5

>tekken players will defend this

literally shitty marvel

Twitch will have pay2watch at a watchable quality and have horrible bitrate for fast paced fighting games.

Same as before. 7.

Story was a fun romp though.

F

Don't forget to donate and subscribe to Jiyuna and log into IRC to plot how to overthrow SF tournaments.

youtube.com/watch?v=ps6SAjTzZXs

Depends on what game you want to play.
Nesica cards aren't necessary to play and if you're just going for one trip there's no reason to get one.

I'm not a fighting game fan, I'm a Street Fighter fan and I go where the playerbase is.

Ryu looks so derpy in his run animation

because sfv is fun when you play the right characters

get a bamco id card if you can before you travel.

where were you when they ruined juri?

>minecraft water
>no shadows

nice is ok tho we got 3 hours of b movie sfm

>IRC
We're all on Discord now

Fucking Juri feels so good, where is her release date?

because I got burnt out on those games a decade ago and I don't want to upgrade to W10

Whats the matter, not enough SFMs of her feet yet?

Man I'm so disappointed right now, thought I was going to receive ALL skins with the season pass.

are you that really fat sf4 Guy player?

That is on you, on my NASA PC I had zero problems with graphics.

where were you when juri gave me a latex fetish
>tfw you can hear it squeaking as she mounts her motorcycle

Xth for chun's massive milk tanks w/puffy nipples

I don't understand why this meme is about Combofiend when it's Haunts who has been posting on social media lately to defend the game.

Any pictures of the new 11/12 colours? Don't see why it's so hard for them just to add a preview past two coloured squares.

Support the developers.

Just buy the all anyway now. Only 4 bucks for a low quality outfit outclassed by any mod. You must be poor to not invst into the capcom game communities future today.

>all this lab time with ibuki
>all this potential

Why did capcom made him so hard to play I tried to do his optimal punish combos and the timing on the juggles is really tight

My friends are even bad at Smash Brothers, I wanna know at what level on the meme ladder are players considered good so i know where to get to have fun

>sniffshitter

Good OP.

>KI
>Xbox One
>Windows 10

But the developers were all outsourced and don't get any more money after they did their job.

This

I even bought Xrd's alternate colors and system voices for $1 a pop

How's balrog and ibuki? I only got to try them a little bit before i had to go to a wedding, i'm clamoring for some analysis from anons

>2 combos that use EX meter AND v-trigger
>deal less than 40% to a 950 health character
epic

So can someone tell me how to beat Peter? Maybe my game is glitched but this fucker is harder than Dictator at the end of Alpha 3.

target combo xxx grab thing
target combo xxx DP
target combo xxx DP xxx CA

Release sfv.

dustloop falseflag

>pc master race

refund the game

like one jump in combo and a random normal will kill him, what are you doing

CPU/GPU??

Balrog is good, Ibuki is really bad

youtube.com/watch?v=OHkfTw0c5QQ

I got bored of balrog after a half hour but he seems fine

I got a gtx 970 and an i7, not a problem with my PC

>Urien's banana hammock is under his suit
Calling it, his suit will tear off to reveal his classic costume when he does his CA in his full release.

All the time at the shadaloo base it was like this, fine everywhere else

I thought my GPU had broke

what are rog combos

>have to unlock colors for each costume separately

Oh god, why

Also, I bought the game on launch, played around 20 hours and I'm coming back now

Why do I have the story costumes for some characters but for some they are missing?

Any way to get the new characters for free (without spending FM)? I wanna try Guile before buying

Guile and Alex were playable before the story mode release. You fucked up.

Mods.

I'm on PS4. How do I get the SF5 story DLC? I checked the add ons on the store and it's not there. I already updated the game.

I respect that

>I wanna try Guile before buying
go back in time 24 hours

Stop stealing content. Just give capcom more well deserved money for the excellent job they did with Street Fighter V.

someones already datamined and apparently that's what happens

that's why it's really rewarding to win as rashid, hopefully they buff his damage in december

OUR BOY SonicFox is going to win EVO with Ibuki

youtube.com/watch?v=NUbi1E7DprA

Nice stage Capcom

It should be under the SFV. If it isn't, look for the 'New' tab and find it there.

Ryu and Chun's story costumes are free

intergrated apu shit 024 r7 graphics
cpu amd 10 7870k