/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[6M DL Campaign from 30.6 to 7.7]
- Up to 21 quartz with consecutive logins
- 1/2 AP for all Free Quest
- Great and Super Sucess double rate
- Login bonus renewal
- Renewal of materials in Daily Quests
- Eggplant level cap to 60
- 5* Lancer Scat special gacha, new batch of 3* CE added.
For detailed info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627b

>[Servant Strengthening Quest: Part 3]
- Medea: Remove debuff and NP gain up (1 turn)
- Euryale: Self Art cards up (3 turns)
- Shakes: Increase NP and star rate, targetable (1 turn)
- Arash: Gain NP and HP (1 turn)
For tentative candidates refer to: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/ayuxkx/
New version won't work on rooted or jailbreak'd phones and emulators

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

I love you Gilgamesh!

Xth for Best Saber.

Xth for best archer

get your login bonus fampaitachi

some new buds would be nice 124,765,554
if you'd like me to change anything just say now

One year anniversary, for sure!

Xth for the best servant

9th for Tamamo

best kneesocks

S-Suki

thread

>
They were before Lancelot killed his brothers and destroyed the kingdom.

Best Suki

SUKI

I'm starting to wonder if Jetfag is even a real person anymore. He's starting to sound like an advanced shitposting algorithm.

All hail His Grace, Heracles Son of Zeus, First of His Name, Truest of the Archers, Hero of Heroes, and Protector of the General

I've got Vlad, Nightingale, Beowulf, Frankenstein, and TamamoCat. For a Berseker team, who should I compromise for leveling and ascending? Vlad is already maxed.

Love seeing Arash get a good buff. His bond CE is also one of the better ones. It's so wonderful how he keeps getting the good stuff.

wouldn't it be hilarious if someone actually programmed a simple copy and paste of previous posts he replied to and he argued with it all day
He really likes saying the same thing over and over like repeating makes him somehow more right

Best Rider is here

Bradamante when?

Frankie and TamaCat. If you don't have any Kaleidos, give one Hollow Magic and the other a maxed Leylines, or better. Grab Waver supports and use the Clock Tower outfit.

Oops wrong picture

Some 14 posts above you

tamamo thread

Melvin is the Moon Cancer and he's going to end these threads for good.

Melvin loves to go WEW. He loves to talk about the Wide Erect Wang he sucks.

I've got four Kaleidos, maxed Kintoki, and three Sakuras, so Np firing is no problem for me.

Suki Suki

>He is one of a select number of Round Table members to be referred to as one of the greatest knights
>According to some legends, he would have been the true and rightful heir to the throne of Camelot, after the reign of King Arthur
>Gawain is often portrayed as a formidable, courteous, and also a compassionate warrior, fiercely loyal to his king and family. He is a friend to young knights, a defender of the poor, and as "the Maidens' Knight", a defender of women as well. In some works, his strength waxes and wanes with the sun
>His knowledge of herbs makes him a great healer
>Gawain appears in English, French and Celtic literature as well as in Italy where he appears in the architecture of the north portal in the cathedral of Modena, constructed in 1184.
I had never realized how much potential this guy has, he could even be a healer caster according to the first paragraphs of Wikipedia.

Gawain when?

Xth for snek

Looks like you need some glasses user-kun.

>best saber
More like bent saber, am I right?

>impling fake jet & JETS are the same

Sabers flex, katanas bend.

Reminder that Gwalchmei is best Rider. No seriously, in the stories they flat out call him "best walker and rider"

Who's getting a 3rd skill tomorrow?

>Lancelot is so UNRIVALED he has a Sabetana
EAM
A
M

I'ts done

UMU

If Medea is such a great magus, why is she such a mediocre Caster?

Soon hopefully, best round table not counting Percival and Galahad; In my opinion.

Ushi buffs are coming.

LIZ THREAD

Ushi

Powercreep and none of the authors like her

Ushi. Followed by either Fluffy or Moon Loon.

She truly belongs here.

Holy fuck, it's real. I got motherfucking Scat.

I was farming the quartz from the free quest like a hobo fuck but it was worth the pain. Goddamit, it feels good. Singles quartz roll are real.

post dead saints

Her ability gets offset by her misfortune.

>Francesca said Baz can't sustain him at his peak
Didn't she say that he was the only one that could?

cute

How many saberfaces are you expecting to be added at the end of the month?

For what possible reason would Nightingale have a bucket of semen lying around

Nah.

It's their son's bucket obviously.

At least 2 is already confirmed

>he would have been the true and rightful heir to the throne of Camelot, after the reign of King Arthur
Poor Mordred, she never stood a chance.
I wonder what Nasuverse Mordred thought of Gawain, I imagine she was have been jealous as fuck.

It's milk
milk is healthy
Nightingale is a health nut
Mordred is lacking tits and milk is supposed to help with that
But feel free to shitpost some more

That just changes the question to why Mordred would have one

>Archer Artoria
>Lancer Artoria
>Grand Saber

It's from milking Alter Lancer.

Bet she loved him, there was a nice image going around of their fight.

>being this triggered

ONE MORE DAY LADS

>De ortu Waluuanii, nepotis Arturi
>Gawain was raised on Rome & foster son of Emperor
>Gawain could have became the next Emprah but decided to serve Arthur instead
Rome BTFO

>He typically features as King Arthur's greatest companion, the lord of Joyous Gard and the greatest swordsman and jouster of the age
>Lancelot is portrayed as the bravest of knights and one whom everyone is forced to describe as uniquely perfect. His deeds are recounted for their uniqueness, not only among living knights but of all men who have ever lived.
>Lancelot is constantly tied to the Christianity associated with Arthurian Legend. Raabe compares Lancelot’s quest for Guinevere in “Lancelot, the Knight of the Cart” to Everyman’s quest for salvation and Christ’s quest for the human soul. This becomes intensified when he becomes the prophesied saviour of the captives of Logres. His adventure among the tombs is described in terms that suggest Christ’s “harrowing of Hell” and resurrection: he effortlessly lifts the lid off the sarcophagus, which bears an inscription foretelling his freeing of the captives.
UNRlV@LLED

>Galahaut is Arthur's enemy and poised to become the victor, but he is taken by Lancelot's battlefield performance and offers him a boon in return for the privilege of one night's company in the bivouac. Lancelot accepts and uses his boon to demand that Galahaut surrender peacefully to Arthur.
Lancelot could BTFO Tiberius too.

>tfw no Galahad being summoned and making saber genuflect

You mean the same one that deals with Mordred going commando in a windy country?

The first time I was her splash art I thought she has a buttplug

>I got called out on shitposting
>better respond with "You're so triggered"
>claim "I am not the same user" as a reply to this post

Bit late, but why is she looking forward to getting sent back to a land where her wish can never come true?
Turning out she actually enjoys the old age warrior dream of fighting forever?

That's the one, it was cute.

So outside of daylies, the best place to farm plumes is the last map of Okeanos ?

Get back in your cart & continue to obsess over your Gawain-senpai already. You only existed because a Frenchie decided that Welsh stories need more Frenchmen.

Did that just say Lancelot had gay sex with Galahaut in order to placate him?

Holy shit, the French didn't hold back when they made OCs. That literally sounds like the bio of every self-insert made by a 12 year old.

>make an obvious joke
>random autist loses it and starts crying about shitposting
You realise that you are the one shitposting right

The French things tended to be major metaphor about the virtue of piety and shit like that.

She's not mediocre. She can do a lot of stuff that other casters can't. Freezing space, teleportation, immortality potions, and so on.

Why is she making that face

>couldn't obtain the Grail because too impure

She's a hypocrite. She talks big about wanting to die and moans about it a lot, but whenever her dying is on the cards she does her best to get out of it.

Nobu a CUTE.

>Every reference to Lancelot's skill endurance and the magnificence of his sword are all about his ability in bed with men
>He didn't kill Gareth and Gaheris, just fucked them
>Gawain was mad because Lancelot stole his brothers purity and left them unable to get married

She wants you to headpat her for doing a good job

Lancelot was born in Britain and he's father is a briton. Lancelot is a britcuck, you uneducated pig.

You might as well say the same thing about King Arthur himself, even when it was just Brits writing about him.

She wants you to be her aniue.

Fuck off RotTKfag.

Chretien wasn't actually so bad & it was the later authors that wanked Lancelot. In his original story, Sir Lancelot swooned over the queen so much he nearly fell out of a window if Gawain wasn't there.

Just because she wants to die doesn't mean she's just gonna stand there and let some other Scottsman chop off her head to absorb her power.

And yet the MVP was Percival. Found the grail twice.

holy shit

What are the average *5 for those who have played since the beginning? 3? 4? 5?