Avtar is Divine

>be me
>here about ETC
>look into it
>Main meetup created by Avtar Sehra
>looks into Avtar Sehra
>he founded Nivaura and Crowdaura, aiming to create a global asset issuance platform, with investment baking services as well and a global derivative platform tapping into 2 trillion dollar market, on blockchain
>backed by Microsoft and Accenture
>His platform is blockchain based
> sik team
>looks at Avtar's twitter
>making big announcement at Shanghai meetup re commercial app
>what does "Avtar" mean in Indian
>"Divine Incarnation"

If you don't buy ETC right now you deserve to be poor.

We literally have a "Divine Incarnation" who is putting a multi trillion dollar market on Ethereum Classic. And is backed by some of the biggest companies in the world.

inb4 muh Vitalik
inb4 plebs on plebbit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/avtarsehra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D E S I G N A T E D

SHITTING

SHITCOIN

W A G O N W H E E L
A
G
O
N

W
H
E
E
L

You mind providing a link instead of just a shitty summary that barely explains anything?
Why on earth would they choose ETC instead of ETH?

i honesty have no fucking clue why they would choose ETC, but they did. I thought ETC was a scam / P&D until I saw this.

literally google "crowdaura" and "nivaura"
now look at the dudes twitter

there are no links that explain everything. You have to put the pieces together. They're going to announce it in Shanghai. Its just obvious when u look into it

>that ID
kek

Looks like they've only ever mentioned ETH and not ETC on their twitter, going balls deep in ETH thanks OP.

can you read?

twitter.com/avtarsehra

Thanks for the tip m8.
I've already got about 500 ETC from the split that I never bothered selling.
Might consider buying some more while it's cheap.

Is the meeting on sept 3rd? If you are going to buy ETC now is the time.

At the rate ETC is dropping you could probably get it 10% cheaper if you wait until sep 1 or 2

It's worth waiting a couple of days to see where it goes but I think it's reached the bottom for now.

yeah it keeps dropping so Im gonna wait until right before Shanghai and then buy

lol enjoy bagholding when the dao hacker is finally able to sell the hacked etc from the dao in a like a week

Hasn't that already happened?

ETH bagholders on suicide train.
ETC will shine again. ETH foundation mafia will be defeated.

The DAO hacker will not sell dumbass, he cant because that will get him reported to the feds, also he is not stupid, he will pump before selling.
He also hates vitalik and will troll him by raising ETC higher.

You guys berree buy etc RIGHT NOW REEEEEEE OTHERWISE IM GOING TO GET MARGIN CALLED FROM MY LONG AT ATH!!!!

-The post

He already made his fortune shorting ETH before the hack anyway ,he might as well just leave his ETC alone.

ETC is at rock bottom right now. It has resisted massive dumps that would kill any mere shitcoin and stood strong at 20k

Only a fool wouldnt buy ETC right now.. It will pump in a few days

I dunno.
The threat of the dao hacker cashing out has me spooked.

It's no different than worrying about satoshi nakamoto cashing out 1 million coins

Just bought 1 BTC ETC.
Hope OP is right