/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745725697#post-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not as good as you think you are.

Anyone want to buy me this game?

ME OOGA
TEAM BOOGA

WHY ME LOSE
GAME MAKE ME LOSE HALF TIME

>it's a "no one on your team but you knows how to stand on a point" episode

No "edition:edition"
I'm disappointed...

MADA MADA

I think I'm shit at the game

>buying into the autistic 'edition' meme

pharah is literally impossible to beat without a good widow

>no egyptian goddess gf

>Someone refuses to stop playing Genji
>Next round they get balanced to the enemy team
>Absolutely destroy them as Genji myself
>"How's that Genji working out for you lad?"
>"Fuck your mother you russian cunt"

I should start doing this to Hanzo and Mei players

MADA
A
D
A

>empty my weapon
>miss every shot
>enemies walk into stray grenades
>get POTG

why is Junkrat so great?

Editions are unfunny cancer.

Love getting potgs as Symmetra. Love her.

so, Vishkar, do you like Vishkar?

Because your job is to cause chaos.

>meeting tougher teams in quick play than in rank60 comp

>yfw the very moment as reinhardt you realize that your team is unable to shoot anyone from behind your shield and this game is lost

Because there's funny cancer?

>It's another "user complains about his team being retards while solo queue in comp mode" marathon

best highlight intros

can't get chronic retards to get killed by my turrets though, I only got a PoTM with her when I went ham with the laser

Oh cool I finally have access to comp

place your bets everyone

>Seagull starts solo queueing
>Drops 2 ranks

Like pottery

he's always so joyful
makes you forget about all those crimes he committed
you know; murder, arson, robbery, blowing up buildings, ruining the Australian economy-

>play KOTH
>pick Junkrat
>receive free kills and wins

dont play comp until you get good with a hero that isnt Genji

could be bigger stacks

you can't really tell in qp

first 30 secs on anubis attack

those are the best

>minutes ago
>defend dorado
>enemy Zarya traps 4 of ma niggas in a black hole, their Tracer (with weeb name) blows up 4 of them with Q
>mfw I got POTG with symm for killing that tracer and a wounded reaper next to the payload (and their widowlicker seconds later, but it was not shown)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Pharah A Problem Hahahaha Nigga Just Pick Soldier Seventy Six Like Nigga Aim Your Crosshair At Her Haha

Totalbiscuit's asscancer is pretty funny, tbhfamilia

noted

When attacking, head through the left door at the choke point, and hop over the wall with the holes at the top next to the full-health pickup. From there you're right above the path the defenders have to take to get to objective A, so just sneak your way to B, hide behind the wall at the back until your team capture Objective A, then walk on out. It's almost guaranteed to capture 1/3 of the point, and if you have your ulti then odds are you can get the jump on them really easy and put it up by even more.

lol switch nerd

why would you shield shitters

that time again /owg/
1000 gold
sparrow genji
turban genji(either)
young hanzo(either)
okami hanzo
gambler mccree
im not good on any of them

they are never going to get to the point alive otherwise

>Young Lapy

Go aggro Reinhardt and give people a mouthful of precision German engineering.

Pharah: Perfectly shaved and smooth all over.
Symmetra: Carefully trimmed into the Vishkar logo, kept extremely neat and tidy.
Mei: Full bush that keeps her warm.
Tracer: Landing strip.
D.Va: Well-kept bush, asian style.
Mercy: Unshaved, but she gets very little hair by virtue of being blonde and it's almost unnoticeable.
Widowmaker: Carefully trimmed landing strip.

all trash

buy plague doctor

Do you ever emote?

I want to play Bastion, never switch and go into turret mode 15% of the time
What are my chances of letting my entire team down?

>Young Hanzo
Dont do this

>lol i solo queue
>lol i bitch about random teammates
>lol i think this is interesting enough to tell all my best friends at Veeky Forums

>sparrow or young hanzo even being options

>tfw genji is good against your favorite hero
>and there is NEVER a game without a genji
>sometimes even two

>get play of the game as Sym
>It's of when the attackers tried to make one final push to take Hanamura A
>I spend half of it on the floor from a Reinhardt ult, and kill a Tracer while a single turret kills the Reinhardt

Why didn't I record that shit....

i want zarya to pound my boypussy :3

>HANZO/GENJI DON'T DEAL WITH THE ENEMY WIDOW.
THIS IS BASIC KNOWLEDGE JESUS CHRIST.

>tfw you solo queue comp mode and solo carry shitters all day
kek why is Veeky Forums so bad at video games

>tfw we won

wait for new skins

lone wolf > okami
sparrow & yung genji a shit
riverboat > gambler

go back to srg you fucking faggot

>who is roadhog

>meanwhile in /hotsg/
Dick status: MUH

I wonder what female overwatch character would look nice in hots' version.

>Forcing your team into a potential 5v6
Faggot. Least you could do is go Tracer and fuck them up at spawn.

Threadly reminder that forced 50 has to be real since that is the only explanation for a shitter like me to have any wins.

They have Tracer, a Widow skin, and Zarya's supposed to be upcoming.

Pretty often considering his hitbox is the size of a schoolbus.

If you have 40%+ accuracy with 5%+ crits with 76, it's good. Around 50% and 10% crits is pro lvl.

>a widow skin

I wish they hadn't.

>Zarya
Based bald man of moba

One of the upcoming heroes has Mercy's ult, so she'll probably get a Mercy skin.

Is there an Xbox one group? I usually play in the morning. I have over 40 hours played, but I never played with a group. I'm a good player. And yes, Xbox, the game was free, for me

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745725697#post-2

>Factors such as [...] your individual performance are all part of the equation.

Why are you not rank 70+, user?

I've been doing melee on mouse button ever since CoD4 days, I wonder what kind of Bonobo decided to make 'V' the de-facto melee button in FPS games

>not "the hitler" on widowmaker

I placed so terribly, 35. I know that my aiming/reflexes aren't that great, but I feel like I play a good Mercy/Lucio (constantly get gold medals for healing and do lots of clutch resurrects/sound barriers in contesting objectives).

How do I git gud and rank up?

Because I suck enough to not even be able to play comp 4 weeks after buying the game.

I like Temple of Anubis

how is zarya broken?

Welp just got 46.

How should I kill myself?

who's the highest rank atm, any lists available?

you like sucking dick

Who is that even supposed to be?

Source?

>Zarya skin

NICE! I'll be hoarding my gold then

if you wouldn't get healing gold as support there'd be something seriously wrong, it's a guaranteed medal

more like at least 1 hero from each role, except for genji

Time for quick play

There's more high ranks in NA than EU so EU pros are playing on NA to get easier MMR

how does this work for top 500 spray at end of season? NA players can just log in EU play 1 game or so and be top 500 on the server because it's easier to get higher rank on NA due to bigger playerbase I assume

How do I update my shit on Master Overwatch? I changed my b.net acc name and now it keeps redirecting to my old acc name which stats are not getting updated

I play with a bud who seems to get more and more pissed/ranty to himself any time I'd say 40% of the cast kills him, constantly saying things like "oh look he pressed Q!", "low skill no skill X!", "Wow fucking junkrat bouncers!", "stupid long range instagib Mcree Roadhog!" and generally other retarded shit, I'm the only one that can hear it and he never says anything to the team or the enemy team until the end of the game where he might say something passive agressive. He is a very skilled player but never gives the bitching a rest except when winning and will whine about the same balance issues over and over again, he's since began playing competitive and has only gotten bitchier.

How do I deal with this? The dude hasn't been this way in any other game we've played and I've been making use of the fucking mute key on our chat client heavily for the first time.

FYI if this sounds like you, fucking stop. You're not helping your own experience by sperging out and the people hearing you are either laughing behind closed mics or learning to hate you.

At least Auriel's face isn't visible so they can go full on with Mercy's looks, instead of what they did with Widow's skin.

>tfw rank 59 after 2 days of ranked

Can I blame the fact that I'm only level 90 and didn't play any of the betas?

>that shitter who waits till the clock is down to pick his hero, even though there is only one type left he could pick for a decent team combination

>he always picks some shit like a hanzo or second genji and seems to think people won't realize

They had some guy using Axlotl as a tripcode provide them a bunch of info claiming to be a Blizzard employee. Everything he listed, including stuff that wasn't announced for 6+ months, has been accurate so far.

ME UNGA
FORCED 50 BUNGA

looking for pc players who would enjoy playing dva only matches strictly for memeing purposes

it will be fun

aMEIzing

Why would you not just play 76? Bastion is strong because of his Turret form. If you are just staying in Recon mode, then why even play him?

would you smell her sweaty feet?

Li-Minge.

>Source?
There's someone around with leaks which have been accurate up until now. I forgot his name but he mentioned Zarya's in the works, at least in early stages.

>play Junkrat
>spam grenades in the general direction of the enemy
>rake in all the kills

who knew it was that easy?

What tier list are we going off of, where does tracer rank? I mean I'm seeing genji being rated the highest on offense a lot of places. I like tracer more but her ult is not good or a game changer. You basically need a black hole for it to be a game changer.

Me too! It's my favorite map to play Genji on (attack)

Fuck Hanamura though