/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

When will our suffering end edition
>What is this?
A shitty game where you'll spend all your time mocking and trying to defeat the Jew.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Spider-shit. But at least there's waifus this time around. Also no JJJ Hitler. This game a shit.
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4KY3EpK3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas the Jews at TinyCo HQ

Thread actually died before a new one could be made.

DAEM GAED

Everyone is waiting for episode 2 to start. Once it starts everyone will be talking about how much they want that pussy.

Yeah, but we've had 48+ hour breaks between events where the thread didn't die like that. This episodic "break" is killing the game.

Yeah, it does seem to be hurting things

dead game, dead thread, and by how slow it's taking them to fix the game, dead employees.

episode 2 when?

Never, seriously Tinyco never says anything besides generic advertising when things come out.

Oh man, I don't know if we talked about it, but people on reddit are getting quests for characters they do not have yet. This just gets worse and worse

Its a good thing, we always get terrible OPs when they're made before the old thread dies.

Welp, its been three days now since I put in a ticket to get my account moved from ios to android. I'm guessing its not happening till next week now. I was hoping to get in on that hack action before week 2 started.

Don't you have to restart anyways if you use the hack?

The original shard hack you had to, but the current one you don't.

The Kikes announced no more content until Tuesday unless we pay more sheckles like a good goyim should.

and also there is the fact that half of the people here are using the hacked version

I use both legit on my phone, while I fuck around.
And hacked on my old phone because those damn Jews just want too many of my sheckles.

Rip

So if we don't get it today the earliest will be Tuesday right? I don't think they ever updated on a weekend

Pretty sure we had some really late Friday night, early Saturday morning updates early on.

Gamma event started at like 5pm my time on a Saturday. Which is in about 8 hours

Apparently there is a mandate to get all 75th anniversary Cap stuff out before the 4th so I think we might actually get something this weekend since he is tied to Lizard from what we found in the data mine.

>just need sandwiches to get Rank 5 Spider-Ham
>they drop 1 at a time from Heroics only

FUCKING GIANTJEW

Unless they're untying him from that right now. I wouldn't be surprised if we get an update that only adds him for sale for shards.

If they axed the second week and went straight on to the third, so no Lizard of Black Cat, how mad would you be?

>how mad would you be?
WW Hulk/10

I want it to be this, if only for the massive clusterfuck that will unfold

>TinyCo too incompetent to fix game before then
>Marvel paper pusher harrumphing over TinyCo execs' shoulders
>the Jew is forced to just give us the stupid costume

pleaseohplease, master race Jaisus. I don't even care about the costume, I just want to imagine the TinyJew crying tears of blood over that.

Well, its a moo point now. There's a new update on the Android store. We're probably getting part two tonight after all.

Shit, might as well try to milk the mod while I still can then

Was Lizard supposed to be episode 2 or 3 then? Because if they had just released it when expected they would have made the deadline.

It think it's more likely the devs finally found a glitch before the game went live and are just fixing it.

>That's how you actually spell Harrumph

>What's New

>1.1.2

>Defeat the Lizard!

>New limited-time SPIDER-MAN event begins at Avengers Academy!

>Battle Spidey’s greatest enemies to save your Academy!

>Investigate crime scenes to uncover the big mystery!

>Assist Spider-Man and the Avengers on rescue missions!

>Black Cat, Venom, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Spider-Gwen and many more join the web-slinger’s amazing adventures!

Really weird, but is there a joke about rescuing someone from their own virginity, or something to that effect?

The Lizard line is the only new part, I think

Hopefully iOS is soon

Oh, hey, my one-star review I wrote yesterday got up to 16 on iOS.

What did you write?

Stuff about how the game story hasn't progressed, promised features haven't been implemented, increasingly exploitative events that have been increasingly poorly managed, etc.

Finally the threads might get more active now,

looking forward to all the complaining about how the new part sucks?

HOLY SHIT THIS NEW PART SUCKS! You need 50 evidence to unlock the skycycles?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!

My hacked game instant crashes as soon as I touch the photo lab? What do I do?

Go legit and pay the Jew sheckles, they're very much onto you using the hacked version

Pray they get the new version out soon.

On the bright side, the octobot change is live.

Event is probably gonna be live after ios version gets approved

Clear the lab using the normal version, then use the hacked one

>The Lizard line is the only new part, I think

Yeah. iOS is still showing 1.1.0 and has all the rest of it.

Honestly the octobot change is a godsend, dramatically reducing web shooter requirements and upping film income. The only problem is the need to level the shooters now.

I already gave them plenty of shekels before I broke and went hacked
Can I have both installed on one device?

>Can I have both installed on one device?
You might be able to if you unpack one of the versions and resign it so the phone treats them differently. Or maybe if you've rooted it. It's probably easier to use Bluestacks or a spare phone for the hacked version and your main phone for the normal one

Never enough sheckles to a Jew user.

So why does IOS have such retarded update policies?

To ensure quality and compliance with app store policy.

You should hope they deny the update and fore them to push it back to next Tuesday as they will have to reduce event requirements by a huge amount to compensate.

cut down on spyware and shit?

Same apk worked on phone

Should be dropping soon, I just sent Loki out on his 4hr Force Field mission

ios update is up

also thank you for your sacrifice

They changed Cat's bribes. Guess all those exclusives are officially useless
>"OBJ_DESC_sm_blackCatBribe1":{"en_US":"Collect 35 Lock Picks"}
>"OBJ_DESC_sm_blackCatBribe2":{"en_US":"Collect 10 Black Cat Tokens"}
>"OBJ_DESC_sm_blackCatBribe3":{"en_US":"Collect 30 Black Belts"}
>"OBJ_DESC_sm_blackCatBribe4":{"en_US":"Collect 4998 Oscoins"}

Shit and I just queued up a couple sheeeeeeit

I still need them for Spidey so no full loss

Updated, but it doesn't look like episode 2 is active yet.

>"SM_CODE_BUTTON_LABEL":{"en_US":"Go!"}
>"SM_CODE_PROMO_BANNER_TITLE_LABEL":{"en_US":"Get FREE episodes of “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man”!"}
>"SM_CODE_PROMO_BODY_TEXT_LABEL":{"en_US":"To earn these episodes, unlock Spider-Man, Black Cat and the rest of the characters by continuing to play the Special Event. Limited quantities of episodes available."}
>"SM_CODE_PROMO_TITLE_LABEL":{"en_US":"Only on Google Play!"}
And some gay promo shit

Can't have people getting to far ahead of everyone else (^: Fuck

yeah but usually stuff starts soon after both platforms get the update

^

>"SM_EPISODE_CHARACTER_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Spider-Man"}
>"SM_EPISODE_CHARACTER_LABEL_2":{"en_US":"Black Cat"}
>"SM_EPISODE_CHARACTER_LABEL_3":{"en_US":"Mary Jane"}
>"SM_EPISODE_CHARACTER_LABEL_4":{"en_US":"Doctor Octopus"}
>"SM_EPISODE_CHARACTER_LABEL_5":{"en_US":"Green Goblin"}
>"SM_EPISODE_COLLECT_BANNER_LABEL":{"en_US":"Each time you unlock one of these characters, you can download a FREE episode of the animated series “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man”. Exclusive offer only on Google Play! Tap \"Redeem\" below each character to receive your free episode. Supply is limited so download your free episodes today! Be sure to get more episodes of “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man” on Google Play!"}
>"SM_EPISODE_EPNUMBER_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Episode 1"}
>"SM_EPISODE_EPNUMBER_LABEL_2":{"en_US":"Episode 2"}
>"SM_EPISODE_EPNUMBER_LABEL_3":{"en_US":"Episode 3"}
>"SM_EPISODE_EPNUMBER_LABEL_4":{"en_US":"Episode 4"}
>"SM_EPISODE_EPNUMBER_LABEL_5":{"en_US":"Episode 5"}
>"SM_EPISODE_LABEL":{"en_US":"Episode 5"}
>"SM_EPISODE_LABEL_3":{"en_US":"Episode 3"}
>"SM_EPISODE_LABEL_4":{"en_US":"Episode 4"}
>"SM_EPISODE_LABEL_PREMIUM_BUY":{"en_US":"Redeem!"}
>"SM_EPISODE_OK_BTN_LABEL":{"en_US":"Awesome!"}
>"SM_EPISODE_TITLE_LABEL":{"en_US":"Get FREE TV episodes of “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man”"}
>"SM_EPISODE_UNLOCKS_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Unlock Spider-Man"}
>"SM_EPISODE_UNLOCKS_LABEL_2":{"en_US":"Stay Tuned!"}
>"SM_EPISODE_UNLOCKS_LABEL_3":{"en_US":"Stay Tuned!"}
>"SM_EPISODE_UNLOCKS_LABEL_4":{"en_US":"Stay Tuned!"}
>"SM_EPISODE_UNLOCKS_LABEL_5":{"en_US":"Stay Tuned!"}
More gay promo shit

Bring back Spectacular Spiderman

Is that the terrible cartoon from a few years ago that replaced the far superior Spectacular Spider-Man?

>"SM_GREENGOBLIN_COIN_BANNER_TITLE_LABEL":{"en_US":"Green Goblin Tokens in Episode 2!"}
>"SM_GREENGOBLIN_COIN_BTN_LABEL":{"en_US":"Awesome!"}
>"SM_GREENGOBLIN_COIN_TEXT_LABEL":{"en_US":"There are 23 Green Goblin Tokens available in Episode 2. Try to get as many as you can in earlier episodes because they're more efficient than the ones that are available later!"}
I think that'll put us over 50 tokens for eps 1 + 2

>FREE episode of the animated series “Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man”
>1 FREE episode
It's even better reward than 3 gobey tokens.

also
>Supply is limited

Is there a premium character for Episode 2?

Why would I want free episodes of one of the worst Spider-Man cartoons?

Why don't they just make every mission heroic with a drop.

Yep, their name is Symbiote Spider-Man

Most likely.

episode 2 when?

Giant Man dropped in the same week as Sif.

All signs point to it being Electro or Morales.

It's also US and Canada only
>"SM_LEGAL_LABEL":{"en_US":"Valid for one copy of an available episode from eligible titles on Google Play. Offer ends 8/6/2016. Redeem by 10/30/2016. Limit 1 per episode per user. Valid in the US and Canada only. Age restrictions apply. See Content Promotion Terms and Google Play Terms for more information."}

>Ultimate Spider-Man

Oh no, muh Venom better not be Harry. Where's Eddie?

In terms of what I'd be cool with
Normal Electro>>>>Miles>>>>>>>>>>>Amazing Spider-Man Electro

Rest of the shit
pastebin.com/4KY3EpK3

What signs? It's all Lizard and Cat this week

Electro is the guy in the Wrestling poster, and he's yellow, so he's not ASM Electro.

Shocker Buggy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Normal Electro, tho, right?

Something about Anti-Venom I'm seeing.

Yeah I thought so too, then I realised it was the antidote shit they're pushing this episode

Nope, because I don't care for most of the event decorations, especially if they put it on those retarded circle things. Maybe if Shocker was actually in, but I'd be more interested in Shocker than his buggy.

investigation stuff seems interesting

>Harry

But Norman is like 20, that wouldn't make sense.

I'm not seeing any new content at all. Are they not implemented? I updated my game and everything.

>what is timefog

not live yet

I'll be miffed if that Lizard they showed is Rank 3.

*Rank 5

So has anyone noticed any increase in oscoin mission rewards? I've reached Level 6, and I'm not really noticing anything, myself.

Definitely no increase.

Still not live?

Lizard has literally done nothing wrong

His rank 1 is terribly wrong.

Well have fun with episode 2 guys. I'm going to work for 8 hours so the update will probably come then.

earn that shard money buddy