docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2yQWJMPu0o
youtube.com/watch?v=mPcSMqlYdLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=u2yQWJMPu0o

reminder to have fun in invasions while you can

>tfw now I can do a King Allant build

Are there any weapons similar to Bloodborne's Hunter Axe?

>NG+5 Magic only No shield/ashen estus only
>15 deaths on twin's 2nd phase
Pyro seems to work best, but even with great magic barrier I still get combo.
have to wait 2s until I have enough stamina to roll after healing
help ;_;

Here you go. Ignore everyone else

youtube.com/watch?v=mPcSMqlYdLI

Nope. I use the LKSw and AGS and swap between them as needed. It feels a bit like playing with the LHB.

SHE IS SO PRETTY

DUDE PARRY LMAO

Get the Knight's ring and the best stability shield you can find. Equip Lingering +2 ring and cast Great Magic Shield. He won't be able to do shit to you as you sit behind your shield while nailing him with spells.

>no Yhorm's set
>no Sully's set
For what fucking purpose From

cant you just use farron flashsword

Is it dishonorable to use the denial miracle before pvp?

Axes in general for 1handed
Crecent Axe or Winged Knight Halberd for 2handed

Nice panic roll at 0:16, noob.

it kind of is if you cast it outside of the arena

just do it as the fight starts and no one will care usually

I don't get why you're posting this.

I haven't played this in a while, what's with the new patch? Did it nerf the Dark Sword? All it says is they changed it.

Did the Hornet Ring get nerfed too? I guess the gank squads bitched about it too much.

Is it dishonorable to be on birth control before raw sex?

you shouldn't use terms that you don't understand.

>no shield
user pls

shit dmg to younger brother...

Don't reply to him, just starve him out. You should know this by now guys.

for all intents and purposes, the "patch" did almost absolutely nothing but fuck over invaders a little bit more because haha miyazaki

You're great. You're the epitome of the edgy fedora lord that thinks he's the ebin troll that shoots everyone down with witty remarks.

Is the reason why Dragonslayer Armour is in front of the Grand Archives to stop the black goop from entering the higher area?

>Lothric knights are one of the Three Pillars and were allowed to ride dragons
>why would you put a Dragonslayer in an area where people ride dragons if he's allied to those people (else there wouldn't be a Sunlight Altar right before the boss fight)?
>the Grand Archives closed its doors forever with the spreading of the pus of man
>the two dragons in the Dragon Barracks before the Dragonslayer boss fight are contaminated with the black goop

you could try iron flesh.

Well this was weird

reminder that bloodborne has its own general and that it doesn't belong here

The Japs must have some monsterous invaders if they have to keep fucking them over like this.

Of course. Anything that gives you an advantage over your opponent is dishonorable.

OFFICIAL HONORABLE DUELING RULES

>Must bow before fighting
>No gesturing after fight
>No hardswapping
>No changing to fast weapon if opponent gets on low health
>No changing weapons for riposte
>No hornet ring
>No leo ring
>No bloodring
>No prisoner's chain
>No HP regen ring
>No obscuring ring
>No Greatshields
>No Dark Sword
>No Estoc
>No BKG
>No BKGA
>No Warden's blades
>No Gotthard
>No Carthus Curved Sword
>No Claymore
>No Fallen Knight armor
>No Thorns armor
>No parry spam
>No dragon roar
>No spin combo
>No parrying with caestus
>No simple weapons
>No blessed weapons
>No more than 1 buff
>No straight swords
>No thrusting swords
>No Pestilent Mercury
>No Tears of Denial
>No bleed resin
>No prism stones
>No white branches
>No throwing knifes
>No dung pies
>No bombs of any type
>No using ashen estus
>No blocking for more than 2 seconds
>No attacking just as your opponent walks into range
>No backing away from your opponent
>No unlocked combat
>No R1 spam
>No roll spam
>No running attacks
>No losing, everyone is a winner
>No trying to win
>No winning, only play for fun
>No fun

ANYONE CAUGHT VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE BLACKLISTED FROM FIGHT CLUBS AND REPORTED TO FROMSOFT

That was a panic roll, so I think you should talk less. That goes for any other interaction you have in this life too.

all me

>My elevator got no business looking like this

How was it a panic roll in the slightest?

Thank-you for your support. Please consider joining my fan club.

anyone think the patches seem a bit nonsensical outside of major bug fixes? They seem to tweak/change things at random

earlier one of the dead dragons was pink and blue but it disappeared before I could cap it.

Some memes should be dreams, Also why the fuck is there an L in should?

Damn that sucks but i guess BBs weapon had a multitude of movesets because of the limited pool. Here hoping for a halberd with a roll poke.

I assume the japs aren't crybabies that run around with 2 phantoms 24/7

you see this in a ton of japanese games

>being illiterate

>Iron Flesh
>only needs 8 int
You know, maybe it's time to give this a spin in magic on pvp.

thx doc

>tfw just killed by 2kat

Does it even matter? Almost no one talks about BB even in the other general let alone this one.

>vaporwave dragon

Yeah no shit, but very few of them are like eighty billion kilometers high like that Anor Londo Wall.

haha holy shit that's fantastic

Seriously? Well fuck this, I'm going back to Bloodborne.

Who's the statue lady hidden away through most of the cathedral, /dsg? This one's behind an altar of the deacons, almost all the rest are covered in red tarps.
The only ones not covered up are right outside the boss room.

All things considered, I would guess the cathedral used to at least partially worship Rosaria before shit turned all evil, so now she's just sort of hidden off to the side and her statues are covered up since everyone worships Aldrich now.

yes

the l was pronounced long ago but it just dropped off at some point. it's from the O.E. "sceolde", preterite form of "sculan", meaning "to owe". as an auxiliary it had an implied meaning of "obliged to do X".

Alright, so trying to make a co-op faith character.

>I've cleared dancer with some help.

>cleared up to dragon slayer fog gate and gotten the lothric divine time and sunlight alter

>going to farm Medals at curse tree and vordt next

But what should I aim to get next after getting greater lightning spear?

I've found saints talisman, priest chime, and Caitha chine as well

I'm pretty sure Rosaria is somewhat related to Aldrich, what with the worm creatures and all. There's even a dead one in Irithyll, so he must have a doll on him.

because shoulders have a long striking distance that makes them look like an L when you enter their viciniter

i assume you got the sunlight straight sword

its wa buffs you and your allies

which one of you meme-lords did this

Planning on doing a lowish SL STR build. Was planning on
>SL 40 Warrior
>25 VIG
>35 STR
>15 END
>Knight Ring + Prisoner's
>Greataxe +5 and other various low dex STR weps
This should be good for invading most areas, right? Just wondering from other user's experiences.

Yeah I picked that up but never tsken a look at it. Figured it was just the same old long sword it's been since das1

>tfw cheesing enemies with the arbalest on sl1

man this build is so fun. makes me feel dirty, like I'm in the cookie jar even after mom said no

>Abyss Watchers and Pontiff took me around a dozen tries each
>Aldrich took me 6 tries
>Dancer and Oceiris (sp?) took me 2 tries

I'm glad I'm getting better, or just the normal human sized bosses wreck you the most.

I think it made the game more interesting. The way the world is designed makes the game feel as vague, nonsensical and varied as a dream. It goes along well with mysterious lore and bizarre NPC interactions.

The whole game to me feels like a mix of dream and nightmare after someone was reading fantasy novels before falling asleep.

Modern art pepe

Renaissance art pepe

How much damage are you getting out of it?

refined 40/40 greataxe outdamages a STR greataxe. It makes me sad, really.

Thanks.

>more stat investment does better than less
Who'd a thunk?

About ~30% more than an equally-levelled Light Crossbow. Against the Pontiff Knights at +4 it hits for 185 using Standard Bolts

It's really heavy and I can only use it two-handed, so I only pull it out during areas where I can abuse a range advantage.

refined just need a 20% decrease in efficiency across the board. Players should not get to eat there cake a have it to.

Uchigatana has been carrying me through this whole game. Almost switched to Winged Spear or Eleonora at one point, but Titanite is too sparse. Also, the starting Sorcerer Staff is pretty much the best. I wish DS3 didn't give away all the best stuff at the start.

It seems weird, because grubs aren't what I would call super intelligent. A couple are smart enough to use staves, and they're smart enough to know how to hide on walls.

But other than that they seem pretty dumb, and the church themselves don't even seem to like them since a bunch of the grubs are pinned to walls.
So I have to wonder how one managed to make it all the way to Irithyll, since they only turn into grubs after rebirthing and it couldn't have done that after leaving the cathedral.

their*

rekt

Nah, refined is fine as it is. If you want to stick to a single stat instead then take it to 60 instead of stopping at 40.

Please don't talk about things you don't know user

it teleportaled to turn on off the dark souls which was big onto the sun

Best invasion stories?

Greataxe is a STR weapon. Who the fuck wants to level DEX for a STR weapon? Hell, Yhorm's Machete is just a boss weapon version of the Greataxe and it has no DEX scaling at all.

>noodling around on my shitty, unoptimal Lothric Knight cosplay in Lothric Castle
>suddenly notice I can't use the bonfire
>Invaded by dark spirit Peeve Peeverson!
>what the shit
>prepare to die ignominiously
>see lloyd's sword ring effect in midair
>he appears
>naked hollow with Okonomiyaki and Umami, caestus offhand
>we fight
>he's playing really shittily, spamming the flying attack and not hitting for shit
>get him to low health
>he fucking chugs
>what the shitting shit
>chug too
>this repeats until he's out of estus
>he starts throwing out wild flailing caestus parries
>murder him, spam medium shield parry over his fading corpse
>go to Players Met, this is fucking mystifying
>no Peeve, just some kid with a xXx_l33t_n4mz0rz_420_xXx
>suddenly realise I had character name display on
>this kid named his character after Peeve and engaged in this shameful display
I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

So I 100% the game.
NG++ as a quality build knight.
What class should I play next?

>warp somewhere to do something specific
>forget why I went there as soon as I load in

I feel the curse weighing down on me

Is there any way to regain ashen estus from killing enemies? Or do you only replenish regular Sunny D?

A E S T H E T I C

are you okay

Are you having a stroke?

Why is it impossible to transfer characters between family share accounts, jesus christ, I don't wanna play through the game for the 30th time just to finish some build again.

You can regain ashen. I'm not sure how exactly though. I've narrowed it down to two possibilities. Either killing with magic or having the ashen flask out when they give a sippy cup

Collectors edition.

There's also a grub in the archives, part of me feels they might be related to angels, because that holy magic.

did you rename your save file by any chance?
as soon as I rename the save file and rename it to the default one I get an invalid save file error

Play a cleric.
Play an old, frail cleric with no skill with weapons, who can only cast beneficial miracles.
Be embered and dried fingered constantly, rely on the kindness of phantoms to carry you through the game. Support them as best you can, but if you're attacked, all you can do is hide behind a shield and pray for mercy.

>go out of my way to find a frost weapon
>it requires 14 dex
>i need the hunter's ring to wield the frost weapon which i need to get hunter's ring in the first place

i fucking hate dex weapons reee

Ight. Now tell me a class that YOU would actually play.

What's the best boss to farm sunlight Medals? I'm sl23 and weapon level 2.

I'm not getting any summons at curse tree

Farnese build?

play a pyro

I'm doing that exact thing. It's fun as fuck