/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3075

Torn Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjCCJp9BqpE
ksnewgen.forummotion.com/
imgur.com/a/2yqHu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lilly.

Nth for a Happy Hana!

edition makes me think of this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=kjCCJp9BqpE
otherwise known as the "lying naked on the floor" song

Bros.

>420

I don't need to do that.

casual shitposting like

Fuck lad, I haven't heard that song for years.

I just might surprise you.

DELETE THIS

Trust fucking Kenji to bring that up...

Yeah, the cute ones.

just for you

It's possible.

I like Veeky Forums as I can purposefully stupid shit with no repercussions

How could Lilly go to a catholic school if religion isn't very prevalent in Japan?

Because the only things Japanese about the VN are the names

Is Love.

Keep posting...

Well, I have to smoke moar now.

Japan has catholic schools. Not many, but some. Her origins are Western driven and family is supposedly upscale, it's a reasonable place for her to be 'sent'.

Okay.

Obscure Hanakos are nice

Yes.

Always looking for an excuse.

Nth for a happy Hana!

There's actually a fairly strong diocese in Japan. I imagine her family would want her sent to an exclusive type school, so a catholic school fits into that along with Yamaku.

Yes.

Not that I need one. I just got a new bag today too.

Thanks Kenji. Do you have a problem and smoke medical marijuana or just for your own enjoyment?

Interesting how in Lilly's route, Hisao's heart attack(s) brought them closer together whereas in Hanako's, her panic attack lead to the white knighting mentality that was driving them apart.

This thread has a severe Emi deficit

shocking discovery: hanako's route is edgy shit

Because Lilly was running out of people to baby and once Hisao had his airport heart attack she realised she could have the oedipal relationship she always wanted forever

Bad kenji

>great genetics
>only in cripple school because of an accident
>no surviving family members who could continue to pass those genes
Reminder that Hanako is literally meant for loving and impregnating and raising the child with

Yeah the alpha was terrible.

Wouldn't it be better to kidnap her, keep her in a lab and impregnate her once a year as part of a scientific breeding program? A bit like Alma Wade but not producing offspring who are too fast.

>her final route is comparable with the alpha bad ends, not even the true end
Now that is some good shit.

I vote no

sounds like a great way to ruin the genetic viability of the kids

Even the true end was unnecessarily dark.

You don't keep the children in the lab, you release them in various parts of the worlds into purpose picked families, or turn them into genetically engineered super soldiers

If we're not judging the Alpha on the Bad Ends, then don't judge the Final route based on the Good End.
After all, the Neutral End in Hanako's Final route is the true end.
Then Lilly confesses to him and all is right in the world.

still be lacking the perfect mom

G'day mate I loved your final routes for the game, Hanakos good end truly put the shrimp on the barbie!

Go away, Suriko.
Or at least put your trip on.

I'm not suriko ya cunt, I'm not even an aussie, I'm just replying to you who's not me in thanks for writing the final route for Hanako and Lilly for the VN!

lol hanako died

I'm sure the specially chosen adoptive parents or the super soldier creation program would be far better than a panicky burn victim

Wait.
Am I Suriko?

Some things are a little weebish though like characters exclaimng "Eh!" or "Uweah!"

Both?

I'm quite certain they would say so.

ok here's the thing

I fell in love with Raita, like quite literally I want to cum inside him, so I have a question, does thi game follow his character designs 100% or does it diverge into other stuff? I'm talking about the characterization, not how they are drawn.

Of course ya daft cunt and I'm praising you for bonza work on the VN because I am not you or Suriko

Lilly's a right shiela isn't she far better than ugly hanako.

What's your condition?

FLUFF: REVEALED

NEXT FRIDAY! YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO WAS ACTUALLY SURIKO ALL ALONG!

>I will never be Suriko
>I will never be the legal owner of Lilly and her route
Maybe if I travel to Down-Underland and give him enough Kiwi-Dollars, I may one day.

Not really. Sorry. The original picture is only the barest guidelines.
Although Lilly is exquisitely cliched.

I wouldn't call Hanako ugly, but all girls look awkward next to Lilly. She's just that great.

It follows his designs but for the most part the katawas are subversions of traditional anime archetypes.

>defends Hanako route
>unironically uses intentionally bad so good
>thinks Lilly is perfect
>spends large amounts of time on Reddit
shocking revelation

>call consensual sex rape
>has time to shitpost on ksg all the time
>unfunny memes

I think you fit more in reddit than you think, to be honest.

>Praising suriko
Bonza! I knew I was right that you were the best writer to ever exist who writes perfect shielas like Lilly and perfect routes to herd lads towards perfect girls like Lilly! I can't wait to tell the cunts at work that I talked to Suriko and he confirmed that Lilly is perfect!

Its great!

>you will never waste your life editing hanako pics and samefagging threads

kek, its the guy who got all his posts deleted trying to figure out how >tfw worked while sperging out about reddit

how many actual generals were made about this

this thread got bad fast

its intentionally bad so its good

>spends large amounts of time on Reddit

More than 3 thousand on Veeky Forums. In the whole of Veeky Forums (/b/ and /v/ had its times too) probably more than 15 thousand? A lot of conversation about fucking crippled teenagers.

its funny how the first result if I google you is your active reddit account but you totally don't spend all day on it when not pretending to not be suriko

Don't even get started on KS: the next generation

Its not our fault they're so great

Personally I don't think KS: New Gen got the same feeling as KS. I much prefer the ambient on the original Katawa Shoujo and KS 2.

that image is false. Aussie's don't drink Fosters.

That's weird.
I get my Pastebin.

Then again, Google gives preference to sites we visit often, so I guess you visit Reddit more than I do.

>KS2 with Saki and Rika never ever

They don't all dress like Crocodile Dundee all the time either, its not the point

ksnewgen.forummotion.com/

i did the search from non-personalised browsing. you can check via a cookie cleared proxy, it still displays reddit. nice try though suriko

is this a roleplay forum

Seems that way, the redirect at the top links to a roleplay forum as well

I have no idea what any of that means.

Goodnight friendos!

its alright suriko, if you act retarded you can ignore any arguments you don't like

remember, if its intentionally bad its good

goodnight

Goodnight Suzuposter i dont know what to do with my life I love you!

*smooch*

Everythings gonna be alright. Me neither

You should look up 80000 hours so you can dedicate your life to utilitarianism

> this pic

m-muh dick

imgur.com/a/2yqHu
Happy Christmas

>that Lilly on the cover

>no misha
still mad

925 to go

you wouldn't let a different girl be portrayed better would you suriko?

It has a lot of side characters though which is nice, there's a lot of lewd Misha art already.

> The LillyxHana picture

Thanks mate.
My first July Christmas ever.

She deserves more goddamnit!

No problem lad. Its a great art book scans courtesy of either kenjitrip or kenjibro

All the girls deserve more!

i would like to be fwb with shizoon

It would be pretty great, still wouldn't want to be her bf though

I think she would be a good gf, just if misha weren't around.

Nah, I think a relationship with her would breed too much resentment, compromise is an important part of relationships and shizzle isn't that great at it

But she does compromise. She trusts Hisao to help Misha when it becomes clear that she doesn't really understand her. She admits to compartmentalizing her life to such a degree that she could not comprehend why people would think of her as manipulative, only someone with a "go with the flow" attitude could roll with it. I also think she's fairly stable after her good end, it could work.