Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/EXhHdaMh

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread: (deleted by the mods)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
youtube.com/watch?v=bNCdM1roZoM
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146147872/#146200765
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146147872/#146203751
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/147069313/#147117468
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

>no faggot mods edition
1 jobu

Blackram #1

nth for post the worst pigsty farmers of your server

xth for I DONT WANT TO HAVE ERISTIC HAIR

Why did the last one get deleted

Don't get the thread killed again, you fucking No Seka shitposters.

Fucking avatarfags...

>mods purging the last thread because of autistic niggers constant avatarfagging with no substance

>he got banned at the end of the thread

feels good

Whisky.

>old screenshot
Why are you doing this to me ; ;

What is your excuse to be doing obsolete content that's not called 'The Pigsty'?

Karlie?!

I don't want Eristic to have hair.

I go away for a while and yo guys get the thread purged?

They got tired of all the reports for Eristic, so they removed the place he tends to post. That way, he'll never post again.

He also got banned at the end of the thread, apparently.

You look like lynboy, he is still cuter and a bro though.

IT HURTS

Because of autists sperging out. It reached critical mass, apparently. I'm guessing that one guy that kept reporting every single on of Eristic's posts finally annoyed a mod enough to get the entire thread junked.

I could ask the same.

finally

Why did Cricket get a room entirely to himself while the other students had to share a room?

zup fellas

got new PC gear arriving tomorrow, old one got busted, will be diving back into WaifuSimulator2000 this weekend

Well fuck you its not Eristic's hair you only associate it because the person who mainly known the most is Eristic but there are people who got it before Eristic so i can kindly tell you to fuck off.

xth for rip eriSTATIC REEE

also xth for yuns still #1
1 yun = 1 fun

>there is really a mod in here
>he's friends with autistic
it's over folks, normies won

>faggots last post before getting purged

THANK YOU MODS
MODS = GODS

I miss Karlie ;-;

Welcome back T________________T

If you're not coming back to a mushin, windrest, or jiwan character you're going to be sad.

No one like snitches.

No, he got banned. The thread was deleted because Eristic made the thread.

Hey, you still haven't answered the question!
What's your best pigsty time?

>yun
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

Huh I'd think my character would look more boyish with the normal hair

Huh, looks like Tel.

No you idiot it was for sharing a stream.

That was my first thought. "Did Tel get an appearance voucher?"

>eristic banned
not a single thing of value was lost

You've been missed!
I'm glad that you're back.
I'm Lust demon, changed to jin.

Karlie was around before Tel's excessive avatarfagging you retards.

omg bd so annoying -_-
haven't actually taken pictures of F A S T runs

thanks!

those NCWest jew fuckers still haven't added server transfers?

i might just dump a bunch of money into a Windest char then, selling my apartment this month so i'll have plenty of cash to unwisely spend on stupid things

>Tel

literally who?

More like Autistic and Banned, AMMIRITE?

The entire thread wouldn't be removed just because someone in it posted a Stream.

And left long before, to the point she was forgotten by most or just not seen by the current players.

Sucks to be you.

>banned so hard the whole thread got deleted

Disappointing you could of come with something better.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNCdM1roZoM

BASED MODS EDITION

He was banned for a week for advertising.

IS RYZNA AROUND?

>gyro doesn't get banned when he posts twitch links because people love him

learn a lesson from this, fucking autistic nigger.

Tel actually played during beta though. She just recently came back.

I'm overcome with grief.

Karlie here, anyone who can give me a tl;dr on state of the game and Force Masters these days?

most importantly, are there any new slutty Gon outfits?

>Eristic getting banned caused the entire thread to be deleted

What's it like knowing you'll never be this important, popular, and well-liked in Blade and Soul?

No Sek > your clan

Best class in the game. Play nothing else. Everyone on NA rerolled FM or has FM alts.

forcemasters are 2nd last in PVP, only ahead of warlocks.

in PVE they're monsters and generally do the most damage even when theres a slight gear deficit.

is that a yes or a no
I need to ask you something in private

Fuck off Netopi

wow, well that's better than the opposite i guess, always leaned more towards PvE anyway

fuck off netopi

>forcemasters are 2nd last in PVP, only ahead of warlocks.
>fm players actually believe this

>2nd last
Do you actually fucking believe this shit what the fuck. This is worse than the LBM who thought their class took skill and made a big deal of it in the thread.

ill just quote my response
this "fresh 50" bit before having good gear is painful

hey man im just going by the numbers. last season ended with forcemaster 2nd last, this season is currently going with forcemaster 2nd last. what do you want from me? you think your opinions are worth more than actual numbers?

All of my characters are on Jiwan, is there any point in having characters on other servers?

I was thinking about trying out Mushin since it's the most populated, but I'm curious - if a character is on a different server but on the same account, can you still mail them things like gold/mats? Or is it only items that say "Account Bound" (like outfits, Naryu Tablets, Valor Stones, etc)?

Yes

Co-oping with 4channers.

meet me at the top of the no seku house, if that isnt to much trouble to ask.

i thought Assassins were gonna be the next big PvE thing, what happened there? they 2nd or something?

>tfw comfy slow thread

Fms can't play for shit, that's what happens if you pick a class that can ignore every single mechanic in the game

Basically this.

I love your Gon I really missed it
SINs are fine in PvE they just get screwed in the "they're melee" department. But numbers wise they are nice

Last tournament had fm in second place, only bested by sums cause those are even more retardedly overloaded

yeah lot of melee classes can hit very hard but since they gotta dodge that really cuts deep.

I think I found the EU Courante.

You can say this for any class then

Warlocks can't play for shit, that's why they're all the way last. BMs can't play for shit so they're 3rd last

No, Warlocks are just simply awful in PvP. That's all there is to it. FM's only 'bad' matchup is BM. Everything is manageable or in their favor. Even SF.

thanks friend, it's funny, but i kinda missed her too

BnS is one of the games where my sliderfu was on point (for my personal tastes)

i know there were those who found Karlie to be too strong jawed, but i like women who look like they can take a punch and keep going :3

It's impossible for fm to be bad as long as the servers are so shitty that frostorb snares melees out of attack range
If you think that that you really don't understand how much shit your class gets for free while otehrs have to put effort into it.

Is this lyn male cute?

>fm bad matchup to warlock

what? last time I checked FM fucking bent warlock over hard.

I never said they didn't. All I said was WLs are bad, FM is good against everything.

last season on US FMs ended second to last

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146147872/#146200765

last season EU fms ended second last

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146147872/#146203751

this season on US fms are second last(even behind soul fighters)

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/147069313/#147117468

sorry if the actual numbers go against your opinions but saying an entire population of a class simply "cant play for shit" is pretty fucking stupid

I love how simple question caused arguments. You guys never fail to amuse me.

so if FM's still are top dps, i assume we're still off-tanking when we pull aggro? or have the tank classes gotten buffed too?

>male

>that
>male

Yeah I don't see the problem. I think it's gorgeous. There's lots of square-jawed beauties in the world and I like how it looks. It's not the one feature, it's the whole thing combined.

I hope to see you on WR when you're back! Or in any capacity as I only got to add you to my friends list but never play together beforey ou left.

Jaesung also says you're full of shit and that FM is top tier in NA. Your numbers are pure inflation. More FMs that only want gold = lower average of FMs being high.

this season has barely begun?

so ONLY fms stop at gold? did all the fms in the game get together and decide that they'll inflate the numbers by stopping at gold? is this some sort of conspiracy?

also link to jaesung saying that FMs are top tier in PVP DURING THIS PATCH. do it and ill gift you a month of premium.

Is the house the same as always? I only remember going there like twice long time ago and it was near the House of Pleasure.