nice try

fuck everyone south of the equator, except smh_tbh

what about rev

southern hemisphere literally dindu nuffin

enjoy your nuclear wars and genocide while we live in literal paradise

rude

I fucking hate this game why do I even keep playing this garbage shit

at least you don't have 60,000 battles like goatti and dolan

Oh him. He has a furry avatar and used to be a furlabs regular. I see they still blame everything wrong in their lives on PLSGO.

I don't even have 1000

how bad of an idea is it to run the m103 with the stock gun instead of free exping the shit 120mm?
i didnt minded to grind the guns on other t9 too much, but this gun wasnt even adequately at tier 8

You need at least the first 120mm if you want it to be playable in the slightest.

198 pen is going to be suffering, but tanks using their stock guns a tier higher always get upgraded stats to dpm and gun handling so it might not be too bad with copious use of apcr

the 1st 120mm is not a bad gun, use it

>looking up tonks on wikipedia
>find this

wtf Russia

No wonder you hate this game. Did the big bad KV-1 ignore all your shots again?

Because fuck the KV-1. Most aptly named tank in the history of tanks. Fucking piece of shit that can't do anything well, but no matter what you do nobody can get rid of the fucking thing.

>strongholds
>team battles
>clan wars divided by tiers

Well I see many things changed since the last time I played this game, do they still give free tonks in CW?

I'm tier 6 now and yes I don't fucking penetrate the tier 8 niggers which pisses me off
Why am I getting matched against tanks in higher tiers that I have no hope of fucking damaging what's the fucking point, just go into the game and say "yeah I can't penetrate anyone cool game"

probably because youre most likely playing a scout tank you mong

Heavy

Because now they expect you to buy gold rounds.

Shoot them in the side.

I'm not even kidding, just shoot them in the side. You're bottom tier, play like a little bitch and wait for the enemy to show you their side.

>it's an oberst is afk and preventing us from destroying every tier 8 stronghold team on the server episode

Best page

>no actual anime girl on top of your tank while in game
WG please

this game is so BS without 6th sense btw

How can you not know when you're not spotted unless you're doing something dumb and driving through a forest first?
Use your scouts, sixth sense isn't even mandatory for a 1st skill.

but i am the fucking scout, user

/!\ ATTENTION /!\
SAMCYANIDE IS NOT UNDERAGE
/!\ ATTENTION /!\

as of july 2, 2016 (EST kids) i am now the "top meme" of the board. thank you.!!!!

"GRIND THE GRINDENING"

You might be right, but if you are it doesn't speak well for the "fun" of the game if you have to deal with the interminable grind to get skills to really play.

I miss watching first time players drive out into the field in Malinovka.

I remember when I did it, teaches you caution quickly.

>admitting to being underage at the current moment

"........................"

you are more of a faggot than I predicted.

go away.

that face does not look like something that would project your voice

Why did armored warfare fail so badly

0 advertising

What tanks do you pad WN8 in?

cant you statfags just play the game normally?

>more butthurt over the free premium on console being behind timed OPs
This is getting hilarious, I hope they keep throwing tanks at us.

Hey /wotg/ I just started the game and keep getting my shit pushed in every game, I'm in a T3 Panzerkampfwagen 38(t), the whole enemy team is all T4-5, do I just have to deal until I have the exp to also get a T4? Or is it really just a case of getgud?

Yes goyim the 38tNA will fix everything

You dun goofed. The next tank in line is a scout tank, meaning you will go up against tanks that are up to +3 tiers ahead of you and if you don't know how to scout at all then you'll end up going through the worst grinds in your life.

>do really shittily
>win match
>do really well
>lose match
who /fuckingrigged/ here?

I know that feel.

>make reroll to get T95E2
>choose line that depends completely on DPM until T9
>everybody turns to shoot me every single time I'm spotted, regardless of situation, because I'm just barely purple
I've made a horrible mistake.

Drop the line and go down the PzIV route with the tier 3 and 4 PzIVs.

Once you know what you're doing you can play competently without APCR, or trained crews or anything like that at every tier. Play a more forgiving tank like the KV-1 to learn the basics, scouts are the hardest class to learn.

>everybody turns to shoot me every single time I'm spotted, regardless of situation, because I'm just barely purple
Reality check.
Barely anyone actually runs xvm and people are shooting at you because you did the retarded thing and exposed your tank.

t. fake unicum

But light tanks are all I can really get so early on. How am I meant to not play them to unlock better tanks further down the tech tree?

Light tanks don't start functioning as light tanks until tier 5. Below that World of Tanks is basically an arcade shooter where you just run around and sanic zip around blast everything and most tanks are very similar to each oter. The real game starts at tier 5 or 6.

You're meant to just power through it, the grind from 1-5 is tiny compared to say 8-10, it's frustrating only because the meta is so out of whack at those tiers.

Light tanks don't start getting scout match making until tier4.
Everything below tier4 is basically a medium anyway.

Okay, so I guess I will just have to hide behind our Med/Heavy tanks and pewpew the Artillery fags with my Pz 2 till I have the exp for the Pz 3, then 4.

Any tips on flanking without getting dead instantly?

Only pop up when the enemy is reloading

Enough people do that it's noticeable. And I'm talking
>end of game
>come up behind heavies brawling
>our heavy is 1 or 2 shots away from death
>I'm pretty healthy
>heavy I flanked turns around and shoots me before dying
Every time.
Well no shit, it's a reroll. I'm barely blue on main, I just want a T95E2.

>guy shaves off your health so you and the heavy can be one shot kills for the rest of his team
>"he's doing it on purpose because I'm purple!!!"
Your green is showing

well memed

Why do so many streamers, especially the ones playing vanilla, complain about xvm sniping because someone YOLO'd them? No one can even see that they're unicums unless they recognize the player or for some reason go on wotlabs to look people up before the match starts.

W-what? Do you not know what XVM does as it's basic feature?

Unless they changed it, your stats are never visible to others if you don't have the stats activated.

I've never heard of that. If I can see everybody's stats whether they have XVM or not, other people obviously can too.

Back when I actually had stats activated, admittedly 2-3 years ago, I never saw the stats for many people. When Aslain added that xvm active icon to his mod pack a while back, the ones that were grey didn't have their stats visible. I would understand if the person never "registered" on the xvm site have no visible stats, but there were people who clearly did have it activated with their stats hidden.

2 or 3 times a year yes

How can the E5 be allowed to be so forgiving? I constantly see people go full retard and get away with it in this tank

Sometimes I wonder why I'm even playing tanks that aren't heavies
Light tanks are just suffering and give no rewards

What? Heavies are one dimensional boredom, light tanks are pure fun, and they give great wn8 values

>wotlabs gives my session stats the complete wrong avg tier, fucking it over
>in the 7 day and 30 day and 60 day it's completely fine

So what FOV is everyone using?

>shoot something 4 times
>get blue wn8
Light tanks are for padding wn8

Some of the light tanks legitimately do suck ass, but the Chaffee is still my best performing tank by far. Having 460 view range and vert stab at tier 5 is just broken, and you can compensate for low penetration by pressing 2. It's basically like playing a medium tank with less HP in exchange for better soft stats. "Scouting" is for scrubs.

Max.

Why does Cromwell bounce so much, despite being so square and thin?

easy to hit side armor at autorichochet angles because it's so thin

>last weekend
>grind 50k xp for a free tank/slot
>this weekend
>grind 50k xp for 5 personal reserves

kill yourself weeb cancer

New EU player here, does anyone have an invite code or something to get me started? I read that WoT give those away a lot.

YOGSCAST
EU is here to pay, not to play. Russians and Fats are here to play.

Just buy premium and stop whining, cow.

no you

you can do the refer a friend program in addition to an invite codeit gives you some nice starter missions

shit player here

If i pay for the training of a commander do I get to pick the awareness perk immediately?

I'm playing lights and goddam that sound godly

You can only pay to train a crew member to 100% in their major qualification. After that you have to play more in order to train their crew skills. Some crew skills come into effect right away when you start training them, and some only come into effect when they reach 100%. The most important skill to get is Sixth Sense on your commander, but it only comes into effect when it's at 100%. For a light tank crew, you should train all of your crew members in camouflage first, and then when your commander reaches 100% training in camouflage, you should pay 20,000 credits to reset his crew skills and get Sixth Sense instead.

Really, you should just train repairs after camo up to 40% then retrain to get sixth sense. If you just retrain when camo is 100%, you are going to spend some time without having sixth sense activated still.

What are the 121 and 113 good at or good for? What roles do they play?

heaviums

They are good for being a medium with a heavy gun and a heavy with medium mobility.

Thanks, heres some (you) for your trouble

Panther 2... Can't take it anymore, so close to rageselling this piece of shit

Should I buy the T32 or Pershing?

so how does this retraining to another tank works

because this is already sounding expensive. should I get a premium tank instead of a elite crew

You put the crew into the new tank
You retrain them
20k per crew member. They are at 90%.

ah so its just the need to get 10% on them

well this might do it for me.

what skills do I put on a medium? ill likely need different crews for them, I'm climbing the centurion line

>centurion line
Anyways, camo on the commander and loader, snap shot smooth ride, retrain commander into sixth sense and loader into safe stowage. From there pretty much whatever you want.

This tank is so good.

>camo over repair meme
>camo over viewrange meme

repair bia then all the placebo skills

>tier V game
>the flank I'm on consists of fast tanks
>get to right position before the enemy does, but I'm all alone
>the T40, T67, and PZ IIIK stay way, way behind in less favorable positions
>ask them to move up
>T67: I have no armor

Yep, nevermind you are in what is probably the most broken tier V or anything.