pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

1st for getting Jewgled

>this fucking Gilgamesh fight

Fuck you, we ain't cool no more.

>not ultros got lucky edition

Just noticed BE is out. Should have added the links to the app stores. Oh well if I manage to do it again I'll add them next time.

Someone kill me.

Just want to let everyone know that I just tried 2 x11 pulls on Phase 4 and got absolutely no 5* items.

I'm about to uninstall and kill myself.

>not Psychic Ultrosposter edition.

missed opportunity OP.

btw, is Ultrosposter our local psychic now? is he related to Paul? he will let us win the next Veeky Forums cup?

>Only one FFV weapon.

Fuck it dont care if it wasnt mastery. This was my best win on the bridge. Literally used a clutch defend to get Cloud to end up with more HP than Seifer on the regen to receive Yuna's last Curaja during AoE spam phase and finish with a final BSB. The fact it was only one medal off mastery was amazing considering I was 4 manning it at 50%.

The finale should be easier due to no fucking adds.

So i rolled shout (which i was aiming for) on my first round of pulls
should i continue? What's there in the future that's worth whaling over?

Do we have a friend code spreadsheet for Brave Exvius yet?

My bad. Haven't rolled yet myself but there goes my luck for fucking it up.

no

maybe

wow dude this is a work safe board

Yeah, I just don't have the greatest hones yet.
I've got one r3 Lifesiphon and most of the breakdowns made, but at r1 with my only 5* abilities currently being the powerchain and full charge that were handed out recently for the X event. Need some better RM too, was Josef's the other Mog's Teachings?
I have no excuse not to try anymore though.

wew that sucks

Burned the rest on single pulls with similar results.
I think it's time to take a break.

you need some selfcontrol m8

What makes you say that?

Can you blame him with everything phase 4 has to offer?

I feel sad for you user

No, its cloud's. Get tidus's and ramza's second RM for massive boost to building SB

Ah, Josef was double hit. I'll start shoving all my eggs down Ramza's throat though, I just used my stock on getting Bartz and Lenna to 50 along with him to 50 and then 53 from the rest.
Tidus I'll worry about down the line.

>Did one 11x pull
>Only got Kogarasumaru
At least I'm not blanked or got off-banner relic. Still not a really good way to start my Birthday though.

Happy birthday user, hope it gets better

Vaan was the only one nice enough to get you something for your birthday, you should be grateful to have a pal like him.

Happy birthday, user-kun!

Sorry I'm late senpai! Good luck to anyone who hasn't pulled yet, go get her!

So what the hell are all of these friend points for if not just summoning generic character units? Because those do not seem anywhere near worth the effort on account of how lame they are, but I can't see any other use for these friend points.

>11 pull
>FFX Emerald Shield as the only 5* (aka worse than a Genji Shield)
>3 pull
>Platinum Sword FFT

...please kill me.

I-I finally did it, guys!

Which banner is the one with Faris' weapon?

>get 1* units.
>put 4 or 5 on a team
>open the EPX dungeon
>get a friend Exdeath or any other unit that can Solo the dungeon
>awake said units
>sell them
>repeat until you get two trophies
then
>repeat but don't awaken them
>sell them off
>welcome to the best money source of the game

remember you wanna rush to get 30 trophies.

Some FP units have decent abilities that can be very helpful and there are some good TMs like HP+10% and Slayer passives. They are also good to make gil since they are easy to cap and sell.

Banner 4, the current one

no

Or max out their trust by fusing duplicates and start farming Screamroot from trust bonuses.

>not wanting the best accesory of the game

Fuck yer

Any reason to not blow all of my mythril here?

yea
stop when you get what you want

FYI in Brave Exvius you get 100 free Lapis in the mail when you rate it.

You get tons of gil just from doing explorations and selling excess mats and at the same time you can use some of those materials to craft shit for the crafting achievements. At the same time, you can also get exp for your FP units to awaken them while also getting trust bonuses. Sure you may not be getting that specific achievement as fast, but it's far more stamina efficient and will probably get you to the 30 achievements quicker overall.

Retard.

>That special big bridge theme on the Gil fight

Just started playing and pulled Ragnarok and Kogarasumaru with my first 15 mithril. Do they have to be equipped onto that specific character or can anyone use the skill attached to it?

they're unique so it only works when you equip it to their respective character, once you master it you can equip other weapons and still use the soulbreak

You also get it if you don't.

If it has a character next to the ability then only that character can use the ability. There are other pieces of gear that have abilities on 'em, but no character. So anyone, that can equip it, can use said ability.

>Use my last 15 Mythril on a roll hoping that I'd get something for Faris or Agrias
>Get two shitty daggers

I got Shout and Gilgamesh's thing so that's okay I guess.

How'd you get that? Did you travel back in time by a day?

What abilities are there that Interrupt? I'm wanting to try the Odin Ultimate and I can't find anything that inflicts that.

he's in a different timezone m8

Dismissal: 4* Celerity

Dismissal, and... Dismissal.

Dismissal.

You can also RW Zacks Helocopter SB if you can affort to.

ok anons these are my A-Tier character with their respective SBs/SSBs/BSBs.

what should be my main build?
>Ramza
>Y'shtola
>Sazh
>????
>????

Might as well RW Lightning's BSB if you're taking that route

Well shit, good thing I have 50 Power Orbs I can convert then.

Nah, I'll probably be going with the strongest damage SB I can and hope I can blitz it fast enough.

I'd say Bartz and either Locke or Agrias.

Basch's Apocalypse Shield stacks with Shout. He should definitely strongly be considered.

253rd late night eternal reminder that Terra is best girl

Remember to keep saving after this is all over for rolling gachas and guaranteed a single 5* on 11 pulls once they get implemented!

Bartz
Locke
Basch
Ramza
Yuna

RW Wall

Bartz
Agarias
Ramza
Basch
Y'sh

You will steamroll and sleep through all content provided you have some lifesiphons and other 5* skills

Do you play RK Terranon?

Get Ramza's RM. its the same as ace striker. Much better than knights charge.

>better than knight's charge

user, he literally listed Ramza's RM there.

to this day my standard build was something like this:

>Agrias
[Spellblade or Banish Raid] [Spellblade or Drain Strike] (Ace Striker)
>Y'shtola
[Curaja] [Utility or Breakdown] (Dr.Mog Teachings)
>Sazh
[Debuff Ammo or Utility] [Full Break] (Mako Might or Knight's Charge)
>Basch
[Saint's Cross] [Lifesiphoon] (Mako Might or Knight's Charge)
>Locke
[Lifesiphoon] [Thief's Revenge] (Battleforged)

everyday since may of last year

so... Ultrosposter and Terranon are our most active posters right now?

I post 1-3 times a day as of late because all I have is my phone and posting through that is cancer. When I had my computer I would post about 10 or so times a day

>they keep a thread alive
>they replenish their own MP and stock of potions and phoenix downs with their own money to keep it that way
>they save and create images to revitalize the thread
>one keeps count of their posts
>one shamefully moved onto another girl after coming out of the cuck shed
>they keep an endless supply of hotpockets nearby
>they do it for no payment of gil

or simply the ones who make their identity known most often.

Anonymous is, silly.

What happend to the LPfags? Did they die off after not getting enough (You)s?

he and HGanon took some time off

BE is ugly. Ugly!!

...but this boss music is quite nice. Make me feel like watching sword art online. Don't know why. I didnt like sword art online.

No one likes SAO unless you're some 15 year old who just discovered Kissanime

Got it by switching Freya for Gilgamesh and doing creative Drawtaliating/RW Shouting.

The beginning of phase two is fucking brutal. Enkidu's Aoe hurts even after RES/Wall/Shell thanks to Gilgameah opening with gravity.

Fuck 1000 Needles. Caused me so many Goddam S/Ls thanks to him simulcasting it with Enkidu AoE. Not even Regen kept up with that at times.

>What happend to the LPfags?
I dunno if I would be considered one since I was semi-posting my V blind 4jf progress, but I've personally been distracted by other things lately. Eventually I'll start up on XIII.

Every time I see you guys post how cool RK is and think maybe I want to try it myself I think of this and remember why I don't play freemium phone games.

One of these times my dang cellular network will bless me with Shout. Guess Aerith shall continue to be my deeps boost slave.

>not asking Ultros for psychic help

Believe me user, we all get that feeling sometimes.
You feel like you wanna quit and then the game sucker punches you with a 5/11 pull with everything you wanted making you want to continue.

i'm sorry
It's a dupe

Anyone know a translated if possible guide to register the nip RK? I presume it's asking me to register with something, so I guess Google+ like in global doesn't work?

Party with Bartz on. Drain strike is sort of a placeholder while I don't get a better selection of elemental strikes. Gilgamesh with SSB has been ditched for now.

I have a thief's code RM ready to be used, but I'm not sure where to put it, as I just got mako might and ace striker. Gonna try to get Ramza's ace striker lookalike on sunday funday. Thoughts? no bully

>have aeriths relic
>uses aerith
>have cute serah's relic
>doesn't use serah
rude

>Edea
>Ramza(this makes my Plat Sword 7*)
>2x Lenna
>Faris
>Vaan
>Gil
All for 250 mythril...Can't say I'm super disappointed because I REALLY wanted Gil's SSB and it seems to hit harder than even Agrias' but I wanted Bartz's BSB even more, I should be able to do maybe...3 more pulls, so there's a chance I get it
I still want all you fuckers that got Ragnarok to fucking die

why would you fuse it lelelel

That SB is shit.

Why not? The FFT dungeons aren't coming out for a long while and this makes it the strongest weapon I have, which will obviously fall in Gil's hands for retaliate memes

Make me. You probably have a metric fuck ton of synergy and shit, let me have my sword in peace.

I would trade my Ragnarok for your Platinum Sword, no joke.

>yfw DeNa adds a way to trade relics.
>once the relica has been traded ONCE it gets a special mark that forbids it to be traded again

>farm mythril on a million throwaway accounts
>gift all your relics to your main account

you can only trade relics for relics of the same rarity

I only got one 9 relic and one sword for 8 with generic SB, did get Quistis SSB a while ago and a random SB for the other girl and one generic SB helmet(granted, that one gives Protect to everyone so it's good) and two throw weapons, for 5 got just Air Knife and what I got today, got literally nothing for 4 except for Edge's katana, Celes and Terra's SSB and Kefka's "harp" are my only 6 relics, 6* Tifa's and a few other relics for 7, Brotherhood and Auron's sword for 10, Vaan's katana is the only thing I got for 12, nothing for 14, 1, 2, 3
And again, FFT dungeons aren't in the game yet so my FFT gear(Shout, Tailwind and both of Agrias relics) is kinda useless

It's only the best for people with more than 110 base atk - which is very few at this point in time.