FAKKIN BOOLSHEET:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/DrDtroit_Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series

>/ag/ League:
implyingrigged.info/wiki//ag/_League

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/
Kinda ded lately because of storage issues.

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Previously:
RIP RAD ;_;7 F
Small break between memeball marathon
benis in bagina

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Wwj8UusdKOAjZGoOjuDTq4xIJ5qP4c4vi1UOgo2SAs/
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.ai
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.svg
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nth for /c/

Export user please post /ag/L exports so we have something to shitpost about you fgt.

Also

>page 9

Reminder that

>/co/

have this, the """"""""advanced"""""""" stats spreadshit like the ones JB did for the past Autumn and Winter. Also has shot count by match (for/against) in case you want to see those and/or correct me on any fuckups I made

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Wwj8UusdKOAjZGoOjuDTq4xIJ5qP4c4vi1UOgo2SAs/

Skill and luck top 5 in case you can't be bothered to read the spreadshit and shitpost about other teams:
most >skilled teams (1-5): /m/, /h/, /sp/, Veeky Forums, /vp/
least >skilled teams (32-27 in this case): /gif/, /jp/, /i/, /x/, /n/ and Veeky Forums tie
luckiest teams (1-5): /gif/, Veeky Forums, /trv/, /r9k/, /i/
unluckiest teams (32-28): Veeky Forums, /k/, /c/, Veeky Forums, /b/

>2nd most skilled team is in a fetus

Spring was complete horseshit.

I wish I could take back the last few months.

I was so happy back then. I hate you.

I'm making coffee. How do you take yours?

>Black
>With cream
>Cream & sugar
>Surprise me

Black is the only real choice desu

Cream and sugar because I collect reaction images by having people reply to me

Tea is so much better than coffee, you made a poor choice.

Eat the coffee beans you anal lord

baka

Who are you Nanako?

Daddy I want my coffee black

Yo, SDA, /d/troit made me aware of this

Memes

I'll go fix the link in a moment

>Page Benis

>If I play the obvious PES throughball 1-shot 1-goal defense, I'm """"unlucky""""
>If I force poor shots with good defensive compactness and forcing strikers into poor positions, I'm """"lucky""""

That settles it. I'm going to play a 3-4-3 2 Compactness / 8 Defensive Line in Winter, and lose every game 6-4. Then. when I get clearly relegated with garbage play I can tell everyone I'm "Unlucky".

Did you know: stats like these tend to favor teams that aren't /gif/-tier sit back, give away billions of shots, and counter 4 times a match
Did you know: water is wet

These "Top Level Stats" called a team that lost 4-0 to Fucking Veeky Forums with One (1) shot on goal the "Unluckiest team in the cup".

These stats give teams like /b/ and /c/ high "skill ratings" despite both teams (particularly /b/, as the 7th "highest skill" team) being completely underwhelming in group play.

It's a nice idea to have advanced stats to look back on, especially because PES just goes full retard certain matches, but these "Luck" and "Skill" stats are fucking stupid.

/hsrpg/

>these will all be serious tactics they said

>forcing poor shots
>in PES 16
Pretty much every piece of shit shot has a decent chance of going in.

it really isn't hard to have these stats suck your dick somewhat because the only thing they factor is the total amount of shots. you can keep even shots two of three games like Veeky Forums or outshoot your opponents two out of three games like /b/ and /c/ (and to be fair /b/ got fucking shafted with the /p/ game and /c/ got up 2-0 twice before muh rubberbanding kicked in, as well as whatever the fuck the /r9k/ game was) and end up with higher skill/lower luck ratings than you probably should have

>unluckiest teams
>Veeky Forums

We were absolute garbage, son. I still wonder how we managed to pull a draw.

don't blame me nigga I didn't make stats that sucked your dick because Veeky Forums were incompetent clowns

(or at least, I didn't make the way that shit is calculated. merely copied how JB did his """"""""advanced"""""""" stats for the past 2 cups)

Qualified to second group stage from TCT: /mu/, /d/, Veeky Forums, /mlp/ (fuck), Veeky Forums
Out of the TCT: /s/, Veeky Forums, /cm/, /v/, /w/, /u/, /gif/, /r9k/

I don't usually into coffee but I add sugar

I think it's best for everyone to accept that the /ag/ League will be a clusterfuck.

And the /ag/L rules will do nothing about the retarded scorelines even with meta formations, so lower your expectations in case you had hoped it would.

These stats never made sense and never will. By 'skill' he means 'the team that had the most shots from completely shit angles that got caught by the keeper' and by bad luck 'that team with retardedly aggressive defense that conceded on every attack because they got throughballed like there's not tomorrow'. It's basically MUH SHOTS: the statistic.

When a team gets a large amount of shots, you can argue that their tactics were set up well and they managed to move the ball forward efficiently, creating more chances.

But you have to make a distinction between possession and counter attack. Counter attacking creates more, but poorer chances. Possession creates fewer chances, but the chances it creates are more likely to result in a goal.

You can't look at one single statistic and act like it told the whole story of the game.

I don't drink coffee

You'd think this is true but it's honestly not. Posession vs Counter is mostly about how passing works out, with counter giving longer or more risky passes that move the ball up quicker but are also more likely to be intercepted. They'll still take dumb shots from shitty angles and make terrible header opportunities all the same.

(Copypasta from previous cups)

If you're interested in submitting one or more logo designs for the upcoming 2016 Veeky Forums Summer Cup, send them to me via email (f4r.hanakodlmg at gmail dot com) by 12:00pm UTC on Wednesday, July 6th. On the 7th I'll put them all up on the wiki on a single page, after which you'll have one week (until 12:00pm UTC on the 13th) to discuss them wherever you want, suggest changes, make revisions, and so on and so forth. A day or so following that deadline, we'll hold a poll to see which design is the most popular, after which the winner should be finalized barring any final modifications or adjustments from the 4CCC. As has been the case for the past few cups, we'll hold a second round of voting between the top designs from the first should the results be deemed close enough to warrant it.

>Clover Ball Files:
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.ai
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.svg
implyingrigged.info/Traditional_Clover_Ball.png

Has PES16 been fixed yet or is it still 8-4 borefests?

why don't you install the game and find out for yourself

hell no this game is still bullshit

Moeshit Cup was with sensible scorelines

Don't count on people accepting that

Funny you ask that; I recently had a 9-5 loss against /trv/ in testing, despite having 14 (fourteen) shots on target.

And that was with /ag/L rules, so has it been fixed? I'll ket you judge.

Is there a deadline for /merit/ to choose the ruleset for the summer cup?

9th of July.

From memory, it might have been a couple weeks before the draw, can't seem to find it in my scrollback though so maybe get lear to confirm/deny.

Why do you care? Lear makes your shit anyways.

I do that sometimes
I quite enjoy it

fuck off merc

It was also boring as fuck, and I say this as a fan of semenball.

>It's boring with low scorelines
>It's boring with goalfests

What the fuck should we do then?

3:2
every game

>3 goals per match is boring

K

>what is variance
Some matches were goalfests, some were complete residentsleepers.

All this talk of "average" goals means that even from a statistical standpoint of fixing things, it's wrong. You need to take into account deviation from the mean, which was incredibly wild during moeshit, and so the average does not mean much.

My opinion is goalfests are better than low scorelines - at least we get to hear goalhorns during the second one instead of the colour commentator falling asleep on air.

>My opinion is goalfests are better than low scorelines

>Watching the gold demi-gods cut through the defense like hot butter is interesting

please do not use the term "residentsl**per", it is offensive as per recent Twitch ruling, along with "trap", butts and OnlyAfro's legs.

And watching passes between the centre backs and defensive mids, or inevitably intercepted long balls to a hopeless striker is much more interesting, no?

A middle ground would be nice. But Moeshit was not that middle ground, not in my opinion at least. It just wasn't entertaining.

Attacking was generally more inspired since the forwards had to get around a defense that was actually awake, and yes it was more interesting than the endless throughballs we had in the VGL.

The biggest slurpers were given by a team that ran a meme formation with a lone non-medal striker.

>tfw your second homeboard went to shit
why, Veeky Forums, whyyy

should I stop my co-manager from testing like a madman? I think he is slowly losing his mind.

Is /seinfeld/ or /nba/ /sp/'s wagon in autism league?

You should, he'll burn out and stop feeling like testing just when you need him the most.

Tell him to grab a drink instead. Alcohol opens new horizons.

What time is the /ag/ League draw?

>page 9

Realistic football. Turns out that people watch 22 memes play virtual divegrass because of the high level skills and tactical knowledge involved in it. e-sports were a mistake

I can't figure out how what you said is related to what he wrote. Esports attitude is cancer but the settings we have right now are simply shit and should be changed. That's not esports, that's actually making the games hype and watchable.

Both. But if you have to choose one...

*sick bassline*

>you will never be pegged by page 9 anime poster
why live, lads

how do you get out of bed in the morning
what gives you the motivation to even try to live through another day

you're too much of a pussy to actually have someone peg you with a nice and thick dildo

I stay in bed all day and shitpost from my pillowfort

well yeah, I'm kind of concerned about poop and I'm not sexy at all.

>
just take the appropriate precautions, and everyone is sexy with a cock up their butt

/4ccg/: sickos and thickos

I have aspirations, dreams, goals.
Also I like the world.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

That's pretty gay, not gonna lie

What are you, some kind of faggot?

You're fucking sick.

gay

>thinking about having sex with my co-manager every single day
send help

Are you me?

Will 4cc love ever be real?

don't BLACK roro, mack

ask someone who just fucked his comanager anything

>tfw your co always rejects your sexual advances

Which team?

yourteam

>tfw you kind of have a thing with your company but are too scared to say anything in case everything goes to hell and it fucks the team up

>tfw my co-manager always turns up when I'm asleep
I want to die

>tfw your 4cc crush bullies you

>tfw you bully your 4cc crush

>phoneposting

>tfw I think my co-manager doesnt want to have something to do with me

>commuting to work

>tfw no co-manager to cum inside

>tfw no co manager

this is why 4ccupid needs to happen, we need to make 4cc love real