LOSER
YOU'RE A LOSER
ARE YOU FEELING FASHIONABLE FOR YOURSELF
WELL YOU SHOULDN'T BE, BECAUSE YOU ARE DIRT
YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU BIG MUSHROOM
MUSHROOM WANT A BOTTLE
A BIG DIRT BOTTLE

reminder greatsword of judgement is still trash

What is the heralds kicking a reference to?
And Sifs boss room?
ToL?
Blood Moon?
Sorry, I guess I'm ignorant to stuff like this.

He hates King's Field. He hates Dark Souls 2 as well, and he LOATHES Bloodborne. Like, I've never heard anyone so salty on anything than when he talks about Bloodborne. I'm not sure what he thinks about DS3 but I can't imagine it's too high.

He considers Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1 the only worthwhile ones, but I can't recall him giving too many compliments without working in some sort of backhanded one in there as well.

Plague doesn't like many things.

any one

when will they fix this?

>int builds must have 60 int and no less
>even though you can still use almost all worthwhile spells at 40, minding the damage loss
I bet you think all x builds must have 60 in said main stats, don't you?

everyone is hollow, user

>LOATHES Bloodborne
Who ever this man is, he ain't my nigga.

>40 int
>no damage unless you use the duck crown which is never worth it
>instead reliant on investing for GSoJ
I'm sure those occasional farron darts and farron hail count, though.

>decide to use a magic build my first 1st Ds3 play through
>Barely use my magic for any boss fights.

Does anyone ever do this? I was struggling with Nameless King until I realized I an just nuke his ass with soul spears and poke at him when he comes close and I beat his ass.

Isn't PlagueofGripes some degenerate with a furry impregnation fetish that he poorly tried to cover up once he went viral-ish?

Ashen ones, post latest Veeky Forums. This is a new character and I'm really digging the new edgelord look.

Had to restart windows because of rig upgrade to 1070 gtx and lost my file ;_;

At 108 spell buff, Blessed Weapon regens exactly 90 HP across its full duration.

In other words, it's still fucking worthless.

Not the guy you're replying to, but hybrid physical/magic builds are pretty fun. I find it way more engaging than adorning the dusk crown and casting hcsm every 3 seconds.

Not a lot of signs around so demon bridge FC is coming to a close. Thanks to everyone for coming and I hope you had fun

>implying that's not all 60 int builds are as well
I guess using the Immolation Tinder and MLGS don't give you an int build either, after all, they require investment in something other than int as well.
>and he LOATHES Bloodborne.
Why? the Lovecraftian references?
why? it

Not counting the full Knight set I've been digging as of recent, same old same old.

Been fucking around with weaponarts a lot because they make capes go haywire

Is there a point of no return after you collect all the cinders? I don't want o head into Ng+ without collecting my final undead bone shard and some other stuff wherever those things may be.

I can honestly understand where he's coming from with the unending references in DaS3. DaS3 is barely its own game.

>herald
Maiden in Black
>Sif's boss room
Graveyard of swords from Berserk.
>Tower of Latria
Berserk's torture dungeons.

don't think to much about it

there isn't a lot that plague likes, his disdain for the other souls titles isn't unique to the souls series

pike or LKS

youtube.com/watch?v=u2yQWJMPu0o

reminder to have fun with dark hand while you can

gargoyle flamespear

Thanks to that user who shared the idea, I had a much easier time cheesing Dancer very early game with maybe only flynn ring to help. It's definitely gonna be patched.

if it gets patched ill uninstall

>pike
>ever

uninstall now then

LKS is a direct upgrade. The poise buff does nothing, but it has better AR and looks cool.

Yes. It was pretty hot and he's only gotten better at drawing since and you bet he still has a huge secret cache.

I killed Sully exclusively with magic. If I ever get close with my raw poker i was going to get fucking shredded.

I seriously doubt it'll be patched, they buffed it right after fixing the invincible NPC glitch, precisely because they wanted to make it available as a sequence-break tool

The dark hand basically has one role, and that's to steamroll the dancer.

>ds3
>sequence break
heh..... heheh........ heheheheh.......

So why can't I use the Black Eye Orb to save the fire keeper

>that little sidestep he does to dodge your magic
>that completely fails to dodge them 90% of the time
>but he keeps doing it anyways, constantly, instead of attacking or approaching
Magic breaks his AI so badly it's unfair.

>lure tsorig to the bridge
>he falls
>climbs back up

is the fc ended

He's actually more or less embraced that view of him as the "Creepy Sex Thing" Guy.

He LOATHES Bloodborne because of it's "shitty lore and slap-happy bosses", and he's really into hyper realistic combat, so the fast-paced combat is something he hates. A lot of the things that he suggests that would make the series "better" are making rolling determental, doing away with the super massive weapons, making any sort magic either useless or complicated to the point of not being worth using, putting a heavy emphasis on shields and making combat overall really slow.

He said it in a video he did on TheSw1tcher channel that when it comes to references "I don't care what you like, I want to know what you can come up with."

But yeah, I agree about DS3. Not much originality there.

yes i was too busy dominating the fight club and scared everyone away

u didnt dominate me fag

Ask for help.

Oh come on, if they didn't want you to sequence break at the Dancer they wouldn't have let you fight her early in the first place

>Cheese Tsonigger with Luring Skulls
>His shit is now in the lava

>A lot of the things that he suggests that would make the series "better" are making rolling determental, doing away with the super massive weapons, making any sort magic either useless or complicated to the point of not being worth using, putting a heavy emphasis on shields and making combat overall really slow.
So he hates Fantasy? Seriously?
>BB
>Shitty lore
If it were a bit more explained, it would have the best story of the series.

Is Smouldering Lake the only area where you can get enemies to fight on another? Maybe the memory's foggy but I'm drawing a blank.

The Darkwraiths in Farron Keep.

I bet he fucking loves Lords of the Fallen or whatever that shit game is called.

>doing away with the super massive weapons, making any sort magic either useless or complicated to the point of not being worth using
Disgusting

Why does he play FROM games if almost every single one has borrowed ideas

That's true, but they do that by design. I should have specified otherwise.

he dominated me

>Stake now takes up one slot
Nice.
Are Wolnir GS and Lothric Holy Sword worth it on Faith builds now?

Lords of the Fallen loves its big heavy weapons and unrealistic edgy fantasy armor / weapons, so I doubt it.

>Wooden Hammer
>Wooden Hammer with GREAT Hammer moveset
>356 AR

What the fuck is From doing?

>wolnir
Yeah, it surpasses Hollowslayer on a STR + FAI build now. The WA does great damage now but you'll still have a horrible time trying to land it even in PvE.
>Lothric Holy Sword
Hahahahahahaha no they gave it 13% fai scaling
13%

and they reduced its STR scaling 3%

Yeah I saw that video too

Infuse with heavy and get 99 str

Does Wolnir's have a stab?

Nigger, that shit caps out at 40~50 STR. That's a waste of a solid 49 levels.
>muh Quality build

How do you contract blood diseases from dipping your finger in them fuckley

i wish i was dominated

What about Morne's Hammer? All I can see is that didn't messed with the base AR, but I can't tell if either the STR scaling was lowered or if the FAI scalling is worthwhile.
I don't even have either GSoJ or Crescent Moon Sword so I can't see if those got better.
It's the Bastard sword moveset, which is better than Claymore moveset IMO

Where should I be putting my summon sign for coop?

I've been trying to help people with aldrich and twins but nobody has summoned me

>How can a blood-borne illness be transferred via blood
Did you really have to ask?

I'll try next time

Jesus Christ who though this was a good idea
>int is just boring kiting cancer
>glaives are just boring R1 out of range cancer
>put both together for your best int experience
no wonder this poor guy black crystals, I would too

GSoJ does real damage now for """""int""""" builds

Crescent Moon Sword got fucked because the INT scaling is too weak to compensate for the reduced dex scaling

Morne's has a net increase by almost no AR for worse scaling

How about... Outside Suly's Fog Wall??

>skin = blood

>which is better than Claymore moveset IMO
I dunno m8, being restricted to only slash not only limits its damage potential but also its range. Not that this is always the case, but for greatswords it definitely is.

Where the fuck is Untended Graves? Like, is it just in a cave? Or did I teleport through time and space after I went through that illusory wall? This is really bugging me.

best str weapon?

You have to get it in YOUR blood. Or at least, inside your body.

No, bastard sword. Meaning you don't get the 1k Hollowslayer 2hr2s.
>better than Claymore
You're mad.
1.08 to 1.09 scaling comparisons

Wolnir's Holy Sword
21% STR, 45% DEX

>Wolnir's Holy Sword
>37% STR, 10% DEX, 37% FAI

Lothric Holy Sword
36% STR, 45% DEX

>Lothric Holy Sword
>33% STR, 45% DEX, 13% FAI

Morne's Great Hammer
62% STR

>Morne's Great Hammer
>47% STR, 22% FAI

Heysel Pick
31% STR, 10% DEX, 71% INT

>Heysel Pick
>31% STR, 10% DEX, 86% INT

Greatsword of Judgment
36% STR, 35% DEX, 46% INT

>Greatsword of Judgment
>36% STR, 35% DEX, 56% INT

Anri's Straight Sword
21% STR, 20% DEX, 11% FAI, unknown luck

>Anri's Straight Sword
>15% STR, 14% DEX, 8% FAI, unknown luck

Crescent Moon Sword
6% STR, 79% DEX

>Crescent Moon Sword
>0% STR, 55% DEX, 31% INT

Morne's gains about 25 AR at 34 / 40, about 610 AR

Slamough's Hammer

>be Lothric knight cosplayer
>full armour set, shield, straightsword
>get invaded at the first bonfire in Lothric Castle
>sit down in Prayer gesture at the altar
>invader arrives, I do By My Sword, he bows
>we fight
>I take nearly no damage, kinda destroy him
>receive message after
>"jesus those knights got upgraded lol"
It's the little things that make you feel like your cosplay is appreciated.

Hey I've seen that guy a few weeks before. I think he plays a lot too.

I'm lvl 85

As far as anyone knows, you've stepped into the past during a "dark" period of the whole light-dark cycle.

>tfw nobody E V E R comments on your cosplays

Because occasionally Miyazaki can be a competent character writer. Whether or not its intentional or a fluke is anyone's guess. If you watch his lets play of Dark Souls then you'll see that he fucking loves the subtle character traits that some characters have. An example would be Petrus assuming that the player character is just as morally bankrupt as himself because "bad" people tend to view the world and others as reflections of themselves or what not. Its that kind of thing that you can infer from characters that gives Plague a massive hard on.

But every subsequent game does away with those little character moments little by little. Basically all the characters in 2 (aside from my waifu Bashful Ray) have little to no character. In 3 instead of creating new characters Miyazaki literally copies them from Dark Souls 1 (I'm looking at Andre and not-Siegmeyer) with little to no explanation. The only engaging character in the entire fucking game is Orbeck, and only because he has a bit of a character arc and actually helps answer some questions regarding Griggs' motivations back in DS1. Every other npc in the game aside from Sirris (who is a poor man's Solaire) is a copy of a previous character dressed up slightly differently.

t. plague

I just think the 2hR2s are good for catching incoming rolls, I loved it on the Flamberge and MLGS at least.

That's what I thought, I was just curious if I had missed some crucial bit of dialogue or item description

Yhorm's, DSGA I like the regular Gaxe a lot, Vordt's if you can stomach the moveset, Heavy Broadhsword (cannot confirm, been meaning to test firsthand), Heavy Darksword, Gundyr's

How's my Wombo Sorcerer, /dsg/??
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/50609

IIRC even back in 1 BSword had higher damage, but everyone loses their minds over the poke for no reason