konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/online/notes.php5
konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/news/index.php5
konami.jp/mgs_portal/jp/info/?id=674
pastebin.com/9PkL3JfX
mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns
portforward.com/help/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they all went back to /v/

>bought on ps4 on release
>since then built gaming pc
>summer sale is on, MGSV on sale for 27.99
>buy it.
>legitimately upset all day because my friends want me to play WoW with them.
>no longer possess the energy to play any games because its late af for me.
mfw

Thread(s)?

Thank you

Know about 0% about Metal gear except it gets a lot of praise

if i wanted to get into the series should i start at the very first game? any to avoid?

>blah blah blah quiet blah blah blah venom blah blah blah ignore me blah blah

i miss you senpai ;_;

We all got shit we wish we hadn't done.
We all got shit we wish we had done.

I'm sure Quiet misses Venom as well, considering she died alone thinking of him.
Quiet probably died feeling alone, but that doesn't mean she was alone.

No person cared about her.

::blush:: senpai...

You starting to get the picture?
She was abandoned, probably captured by the soviets, again, feeling alone and abandoned and used, unloved, but still love one man. No matter what she went through, reunion probably shows the bond, the love, that never went away for him.

Paz edition

>The Lost Tapes (no password needed)
mega.nz/#!nIIHhRYB!7ARV7HCJaYGLgUTd_gBYSRnrygfxMGQo-SFrvHET3PY

>Patch changelog
konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/online/notes.php5

>Offical MGO/FOB Events News
konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/news/index.php5

>Servers Operating Status
konami.jp/mgs_portal/jp/info/?id=674

>FOB guide
pastebin.com/9PkL3JfX

>MGSV Extended Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

>reunion probably shows the bond, the love, that never went away for him.
That could be.
Her photos were left in afghanistan, or just lit on fire by Venom himself, from the chest, outwards to show she is NOTHING to him.
We'll never get the full details, but a lot that you people have said proves everything, or most, of what I have said.

Start with MGS1 (or MG1 of you want) and play them in release order. Ghost Babel and MGR are spin-off but they're great games. People shit on Portable Ops but it's decent.

Quiet will never be anything more than a fly.

WHISPERS IN THE AIR TELL THE TALES OF THE BROTHERS GONE, DESOLATION, DEVASTATION, WHAT A MESS WE MADE, WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG
This general is so dead, this is so fucking sad and pathetic

あ、あたしはヒューイが大好きです ;_;

L
O
N
D
O
N

Ok so this is a serious question: who is best boy of the series?

MGO keeps giving me "You have disconnected from the session" every time I try to play an online match. Anyone know the cause?

Bump

We are really dead

You need to set up port forwarding and you'll stop having these issues.

portforward.com/help/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/

I went from being disconnected from the servers 3+ times a day to having a pretty reliable and consistent connection. If it worked for someone playing on a 9 yr old 360..

fifth fob when?

I beat the harrier fight on extreme, there is a video of some dude beating EE in an hour and thirty on youtube, with like, 0 mistakes, how does someone get to that level of play?

practice with good rng

So whats the best way to farm for materials? They added so much resource draining shit from when I last stopped playing MGS5.

Gotta unlock all this cool shit.

its a tie between solid snake and raiden for me

fobs if you're on console or if you're on pc use cheat engine

Quiet was nothing, the least resourceful, most time wasting, most insufferable, most disgusting person that Venom's ever met and her heart became broke after he leaves her for purgatory, when she thought he wanted to bring her back to make love.

Every little thing that happened was on purpose to get rid of her.

Is there RNG in metal gear solid 2?

yes but not as much as other games.

She went through purgatory after she fell in love, he deserts her, never to return, after thinking he wanted to bring her back, she did all of it for nothing.

She most likely was kidnapped, or she escaped so she would get his attention, but it was probably the wrong way considering he was never going to give her the sex she so obviously wanted, most likely kill her before giving her any sex.

has /mgg/ ever been able to reasonably explain why empty magazines are in infinite supply MGS: GZ and V?

No one person is worth that. Kojima made one final cuck, the one true cuck of the series, is Quiet because of what she went through, all because he deserted her, because he never wanted to hear her feelings for him. The only man she fell in love with left her for dead and doesn't care about her.

SO they added wormhole fultons to MGO.
Fucking shit if you ask me, with a high bounty it made you want to stay under cover thus limiting your field of movement but no it doesn't even fucking matter.

Quiet never hurt Venom, she let her revenge go because she fell in love and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, but Venom was set out on that the whole time and to break her heart in the end.

Raiden is pretty cool, I don't understand why he isn't all that popular until he becomes a cyborg.

Because Ashton Kutcher is a shitty actor.

Jesus christ these event FOBs are such a chore.
Everybody in full fucking riot gear so literally nothing works on them except huge anti-tank rifle or various grenades.
>Just stealth it
Fucking slip up once and gotta start all over
>git gud
i'm trying...

Otacon's father

Haven't you noticed a trend in American made/marketed games?
They always feature burly men who are fathers.

Some sort of complex I can't quite pinpoint.

Who the fuck knows what would have happened, had she stayed, we'll never get any of the truth what/how he would he would have done things, he truly hated Quiet alot so I'm assuming nothing good would have happened if she had stayed.

Yeah, I noticed because it's so obvious. I don't mind whether an adult male character looks manly and muscular or beautiful and feminine personally, so I don't understand how it can change someone's opinion about said character. And in MGS4 Raiden is cyborg but I think he still looks pretty somehow,

Isn't that picture from Nier btw? I heard about how the protagonist isn't the same depending on the version a long time ago, it pissed me off for some reason.

>so I don't understand how it can change someone's opinion about said character.
Yankees self-insert into everything, it's instinctive for them.

When a character like Solid Snake shows up, the Yanks are in a character who is strong and muscular, and cool and good with the ladies, this makes them feel good about themselves. Snake doesn't say things too decisively, this leaves room for easy self-inserting, the things he doesn't say is things the yankee can fill out with his own fantasies.

When a character like Raiden shows up, they are self-inserting as a pretty boy, who has real emotions and a realistic relationship and isn't a womanizer and really is his own person and not a shell for self-inserting.
This conflicts with the American interests. The American, not understanding where these unpleasant emotions are coming from, gets angry.

>Isn't that picture from Nier btw?
It is.
>I heard about how the protagonist isn't the same depending on the version
You're right.

The developer or publisher made the decision to change the main character for the Western release beforehand and people were a bit peeved they were getting an altered version, but the funny (sad really) thing is, Americans ended up preferring the edited version!

Lack of knocking.

>And in MGS4 Raiden is cyborg but I think he still looks pretty somehow
Yes, he still does have slim features that make him look pretty.

But notice his character itself.
MGS4 Raiden is much edgier in what he says and how he speaks.

But I'll keep coming

>good with the ladies
But he isn't? I guess I understand why some people were pissed that Meryl ended with Johnny and not Snake. Now that you say that, I wonder if people would have hated Raiden for being too similar to Snake if Raiden was like they wanted him to be in the first place.

To be honest his life is so shitty it's a wonder why he wasn't edgy in MGS2 to begin with.

I'll keep cumming

She never stopped loving him. You know that, right?

He forgot about her.

To be forgotten in the sands of time.

Bump

Yes, I never stopped loving Huey.

Fuck right off, you know what I mean when I say she and he.

literally dead game

ded franchise

Quiet is dead because Venom doesn't care about her.

Death Stranding is on the horizon. It'll turn things around, r-right?

Why don't we just take a break until something new about Death Stranding is announced?

Yeah, no one cared about Quiet.
People keep dropping shit, every. fucking. post.

By shit you mean hints and idioms and analogies so on.

>Decoy poses as DARPA chief
>Snake doesnt bat an eye at him only having the lowest level security card+

Is anyone interested in watching a Subsistence run of MGSV. I've been fucking around with IH a bunch and I think I got a pretty good balance between hard and bullshit.

no

>Meet up with Meryl & get PAL key
>"Women have more hiding places then men"
>no one checked her tits

How about some comfy Bossposting?

Keep in thinking about how Peace Walker Era bosses would function in TPP. It would be cool to see some kind of DLC for that, too bad good things almost never happen

During TPP
>Alive
>Dead
>AWOL
>Crippled & Salty
>Dead
>Dead
>France
>Exilded
Thanks, Medic.

Was really wanting to see EVA make an appearance too. TPP was a good playable game but it didn't deliver near fulfilling experience as I was hoping for.

Quiets love for Venom never went away.
Venoms hate for Quiet never went away.

Storywise, yeah a Huge letdown.
Koji misfired bigtime.

Why, so Venom can have a woman to sex?
Yeah, because Venom is disgusted by brunettes, or just Quiet, just fucking come out and say the fucking obvious.

You people talk about Quiet all the time and how Venom hated her. Yet ALWAYS say otherwise at the SAME time...

Why won't Kojima and all the cast and crew of V just come out and say Quiet was nothing but a nuisance and waste to Venom? And an absolute piece of shit she is to him.

Or is it just that fucking obvious?

No, because EVA is an interesting character and I would've liked to see her implemented. Same with David for that matter

Everyone talks about how he is a fucking hero for putting Quiet through such horrible fucking pain, yet don't fucking say it FOR SOME REASON because MEEEEEMES!
But we'll NEVER hear the truth from anyone about how most, if not all, of what I have been saying is true.

I'm doing a video on how MGSV evolved from trailers to the actual game, could someone point me to the very earliest videos of GZ and TPP?

I'm particularly interested in how the iDroid changed several times.

Why don't we discuss like that anymore?

Funny how Quiet couln't use the IDroid.

Everything was orchestrated perfectly to get rid of her.

bump

Who is the guy who usually talks to you over the radio? Kaz or Ocelot?

both

Anybody try going back to Ground Zeroes after extended Phantom Pain? Did you find it difficult? I'm having a little bit trouble aiming though adjusting camera settings helped that a little. On the plus side I'm way better at the game after playing Phantom Pain for 800+ hours. Beat main mission on hard in 1 try without getting spotted without planning a route and still beat my old best time.

I'm now realizing how bad Quiet's model is. Her neck and jaw are rigged badly. Sniper Wolf Quiet looks better for some odd reason though even though it has the same issues.