One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Corazon edition

last: >General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>[06/21-07/04] Rush to the Top Event
>[06/28-07/04] SKILLUP EVENT
>[06/28-07/04] 2x Droprate for evolver islands
>[06/24, 07/01] Inner Grotto opens
>[06/30-07/01] Raid Boss: Doflamingo
>Monday raids coming from 18th
>Doffy batch 3 sugofest from 9th

>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-g-pst.html

EVENTS (JAPAN)

>[06/30-07/02] Beautiful Sugofest
>[06/28-07/12] New Film Z Nami and Robin fortnight
>[06/28-07/04] Meat Up Snails
>Gold raid soon
>July fortnights
optccalendar.com/july-j-jst.html

Remember to vote in the Burning Blood dlc poll. Every vote counts if you want to keep Rebecca out of the game

onepiece-game.com/us/grand-fighter-vote/

first

Who plans on regretpulling this coming sugo?

im done with regret pulling on shitty sugo im waiting for Gold Roger batch

Gonna wait for multipull
and even then have to wait to accumulate 50 gems

nah, 3D2Y multipull all the way

Does anyone want to play burning blood?

Gonna roll once or twice for Dellinger.
Will cry tears if I actually roll Corazon.

so is global catching up to JP now or will we forever be 6 months behind?

I have so many fucking games on my backlog that I don't even have the time for it

Same
And i know i wont get him
And i know i will spend all my gems on it anyway because i have no willpower

With Story and Sugos we are getting close. Fortnights we will always be far behind. We are behind on raids but that can be fixed by them just releasing them faster.

The fortnights will never catch up, same with colosseum fights, because they are fixed length events

Judging from the current events, they are trying the catch up with the sugofest batches so that they can relase new batches at the same time on both versions. Also the version updates are also close, Global's 4.1 version was pretty much the same as Japan's 5.3

We caught up on missions
so maybe?

Made it to Jozu on WB forest.

They could do an event with 4/5 fortnight there will be probably 1/2 good on those 5 and it will allow us to catch up bit by bit

Going until I pull Dellinger

Congratulations. Would you like a handjob?

I might do a 500 gem video for this sugo
I hope I pull like 3 Corazons

>spending hundreds of dollars on a f2p mobile game

don't do this to yourself

You're going to pull two Boa's and four new units, other than that, everything will be a duplicate or an older unit.

Don't listen to that other guy, do it
then people will literally pay you to do it every sugo

You know, I'm actually more fond of them than blowjobs. People say I just haven't had a good BJ, so...

After my constant shit luck on this gsme I don't think I'll pull this sugo.

Wait a sec... you guys see this?

are you pointing out that kaku is looking at koala chest ? because he look at caesar hand

Much green gas

Rush of Red turtles happening now? Was this in the previous event announcment?

it's friday m8

Are you really pointing out that you're under 18

He's obviously looking at Koala's denden

No dingus, he's staring menacingly at Koala.

I can't believe I've been playing for a month and not noticed that there's a Turtle time on friday. It's even in the fucking guide and on the calculator website. How the fuck did I not notice?

if ohm doesn't drop today i'm gonna do things

Cha pa pa

i forget about it from time to time too

Can i get Pirate Warriors 3 to run in 4:3?

From now on just use the dedicated turtle timer

Yep, seem like that's the best course of action. Another constantly pinned resource tab, right next to the unit dex.

i've never read one piece past maybe the restaurant attack part

is it even worth it?

Restaurant attack (otherwise known as Baratie) is the most boring part, so yes, give it a shot.

Yeah it's alright
Post your friend ID when you can

Did you like it?

There's a lot of new people lately is bamco advertising this shit?

not really
i'm more of a seinen guy desu
can do senpai do

can you copy data from one device to another? like from bluestacks to iphone for instance

thats not fishman island

Well when did Burning Blood release? maybe it sparked some more people's interest.

>not Skypia

Don Krieg sucks it almost makes me more mad that people are voting for east blue shitters like him than it does that people are voting for Rebecca

nigga we got zoro vs mihawk
that arc is top 3 of east blue

he sucked but at least it wasnt as long as that fishman island that shit was boring and uninteresting as fuck

It's a strange game.
Fortnights and Colosseum will never match up, Raids they easily could...if they introduced 2 new ones a month or kept their monthly quota. Shiki/Gold/Zephyr raids are helping us catch up at least for a hefty price.
Version wise we're close but not complete, story wise we'll catch up, Sugos we're getting close on.
Really Raids are the only thing we're super fucking late on.

excuse me, second most boring.

Hell, Fishman Island made me drop the manga, even though I finished the arc. I just didn't want another slog fest of an arc to read through. Catching up recently has shown me how wrong I was to stop. Punk Hazard and Dressrosa had some of the most entertaining moments, goodness. Ideo is best fighter

It doesn't make up for the fact that the Don Krieg fight was complete shit. Nothing but standing and talking about ideals 3 feet away from each other for an eternity.

I dropped the manga after fishman island too i started reading it again because i played this game, would havedropped one pice otherwise

>Fisman Island contained a unique conceptually speaking villain and strong undertones of racism and both how it affects individuals and society as a whole while showcasing what that prejudice can create
>Considered boring because it didn't feature Michael Bay levels of action explosions and tits
Now before the twat brigade revs up their usual three insults, I too didn't like the fights, in fact they've become worse retroactively because nobody has really expanded on the abilities they showcased
But FI makes up for that with a surprisingly good narrative, it's only boring if you're the kind of person who stops watching a movie in the first 10 seconds if something hasn't died

Simply making a team of your favorite characters isn't very practical is it? Well that and not having lots of them. Why do some characters just have shit stats though?

FI is only a good narrative in theory, in reality its 45 poorly paced chapters of boring characters, half of which is devoted to the worst fights in the series and not remotely enough time spent on all the lore of the island. Remember Tom's brother? Neither did Oda, but don't ever forget the Ark falling for a dozen chapters

You sound like the people that defend Skypeia because it has some "adventure" and ignore all the same flaws it shares with FI.

Honestly kinda worried about how many gems I can save up now

Can I even reach 100 before we get collosseum batch? Honest to god. A sugo every week with new stuff.

>unique conceptually speaking villian
literally
LITERALLY Arlong 2.0.

They just do. It's very comparable to pokemon. Sure you can make your own team off your faves, but it's not going to get you everywhere, is it? You at least need decent team comp and whatnot. Same typing or class helps.
Who are your favorites? I'm aure we can make a team out of them somehow.

>Diamante

head like an orange

Leave Karl alone

Th-thanks Bandai...

Just what I needed for my doffy ;_;

>when fucking Law doesn't get a single green orb but your bro Apoo gets you a full board

weebs deserve it

>Tfw max special Law but no apoo

CP9 mostly, I don't think any of them really mesh together well as a team, though some are quite powerful on their own.

The RR CP9 are amazing as a team with Legend Lucci as Capitan and Kaku, Jabra, Kumadori and Bueno as subs

>double drop beli cave

>there are shitters in this general with less than 20 million beli

In the last thread there was a shitter with 5mil beli, showing his 500 day login bonus. That's actually too sad to laugh about.

poka poka is not a shitter
POKA POKA IS NOT A SHITTER

>You know what we could do boss?
>What intern-kun?
>Fuck global over by giving them doffy's retarded clown brother before Jinbe and 3d2y
>SPLENDID
sugo gacha is now ruined forever, rest in piece poor souls that actually pull that shit

>Doffy ship forest
my anus is ready

>Will finally have a good 6*Doffy team
Can't wait to try this shit out, thank you based Japan.

Don't meme on meme /optc/

Is Ohm worth farming? I have like 40~50 books of him and I think I would max him once I get his copy

Post your JP ID

No.

nope, not anymore. Just for log completion autism.

Stop saving books for characters you don't have

yes

except legends. legends are fine. You won't have many of those books anyway, and be thankful when you have to grind less when the time comes.

I don't have him I just wanted to shitpost.

cute

whoever made this shitty image: fuck you
and fuck every weeb autismo ITT

spotted the normalfag

>Bueno
Hehe

>mfw everytime Japan has a new event out

Does resilience work against more than one enemy at a time, or can it only be 1 person's attack?

Resilence is a shit socket, do not ever get it. It's meaningless one way or the other.

its a standard socket on whitebeard

Or you can try, you know, not dying.

>get to buffalo stage
>30 combo hit barrier

Maybe I have it as a placeholder socket until I get an actual good one and was curious how it worked.

happy birthday to me

post box