EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/freedom-spectacular/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hotels you say?

B65 when?

:^)

>The following description is adapted from "British Battleships of World War Two:"

>The designed loading-cycle for these mounts was 30 seconds, but in practice, it was 35 seconds for one gun. As the shell loading in the handling rooms required 50 seconds, the maximum sustained rate of fire was one round per gun every 50 seconds. However, because of the necessity of firing wing and center guns of turrets in different salvos [in order to reduce dispersion problems], the firing rate was further reduced to one round every 60 to 65 seconds. Even with modifications, the Director of Naval Ordnance considered it extremely doubtful that a greater rate of fire than one round of every 40 seconds for the first four rounds and one round every 45 seconds thereafter would actually be achieved.

>Bongs
>in charge of not being retarded

Reminder to take appropriate action against Anumati and Rapespammer posts.

>People bringing t6 ships to rank 5 and below ranked battles.

>Not even posting a different set of images
baka desu

Can you stop bullying anu?

>the last few threads we had were actually decent, there weren't a huge amount of anime images and when there were, they usually had some text with them game related
>someone starts spamming hotel images pretty much right before/during the last thread as it all goes to shit

Coincidence?

Fucking hell, can someone save me from these goddamn teams

I took out a yamato basically all by myself, since thankfully he was broadside at

>the last few threads we had were extremely shit, there was huge amounts of avatarfagging and shitposting with images not relating to the game
>a hero starts saving the thread from all these deluded shitposters

Coincidence?

Jake if you see this, thank you for the Campbeltown.

t. Trollhammer

/wowsg/ has always been shit but it was less shit from January to April when a particular autist obsessed with Kaga decided to return.

For what purpose

"no"

>Hotel spam
>mfw

Is balans tovarisch, you have Hindenburg and Ibuki)))))))

>A division of the worst T10 BB, T10 CA and T10 DD walk into a bar

I'm away from my computer for the next week, but how is Bastion mode? How powerful are the AI guns?

Why do you do this to yourself?
Find a CV with two TBs for both our sakes

They're not powerful, at all. I'm sure if you get close to them and ignore them they might do something, but all they really do is serve as a distraction for the enemy team to shoot at. 200k HP worth of distraction.

Also, when they run out of HP they don't just die and remain useless for the remainder of the match. Instead they begin regenerating all their or most of their HP and are invulnerable during this time. They're also not active. I assume the same is true of the spotting stations.

So what's the purpose of the mode?

No problem DESS.

>The bigger number means it's better!

gib

>Kongou art on side
>Shimakaze daki in seat

Whoever his waifu is, he's not being faithful.

Is there any way I can get ARP Kongou on EU?

Not anymore. Unless WG EU decides to do another run of boats they already gave (not going to happen)

Alternatively you can try to ask for skin, voice on forum.

ded thread.
ded game
ded boats

>tfw your carrier partner has a loadout without fighters
>tfw you now have 2 useless carriers

That's what the other CV thinks of you as well

Not sure what he thought of me but neither of us could get any torpedo bombers past their fighter screens considering they outnumbered us 3:1 in that department.

Correct me if I'm wrong , but that silhouette doesn't resemble Kongo-Class to me

Yeah, it's a random bote art.
The guy probably doesn't even know what the actual Kongo was like, everything about that Evo X itasha is pretty bland.

Just checked, that ship's a fucking sendai-class.

>sendai-class
It could be any of the 5,500 ton CLs.

>5,500 ton CLs
well I thought only the sendai-class had 4 funnels in contrast to the 3 funnels set up other CLs had

>Tfw the first hit you take leaves you with just under 100hp left
>Tfw for the remainder of the time you're alive you become a magnet for every enemy shell

How far does your love for botes goes?

>bring down enemy ships from full health to 2000 hp
>reloading
>someone else killed that ship by the time you clicked
Damn it

anumati's_car.jpg

learn2secure noob

Secondary built Izumo fucking rapes Land bases. Holy shit

I wonder what your collegues might think of you when you pull in the parking with that car.

I really don't understand japs with their whole ship girl meme

>Understanding Japanese Anime culture.

Good one

BONGO DESS

Good girl.

So that's Pizzaboi's whip?

those sound like fake numbers m8. why do they all have 5's and 10's in them. clearly no accurate timing was ever made and whoever wrote that pulled it out of his ass :^))

>tfw you realize because of the 2 little AA platforms of the rear of the NC's hull it looks a huge dick with tiny as fuck balls

Just unlocked New Mexico, how shitty is she stock?

And the ship plays like a massive dong. In a good way.

Not too bad, if you know how to play the Wyoming/New York, you're going to see the same in the New Mexico. She's just slow as fuck.

once chibi yamato-chan is mass produced, nothing will be able to stop anime posting from taking over the forums!

Just DLd this game, what should I know?

Ok thanks.

>camera zooms in slightly when you switch to torpedoes
Can we have an option to turn this off? It always manages to throw off my torpedo aim because i like switching and launching right away, but the camera zoom in always moves the torpedo indicator

I've heard that japs sometimes call Akizuki "Mini-Yamato," so make what will of that.
Tell us who your shipfu is.

Citadels hurt
WASD is mandatory

Have fun

it's wot on the sea

the rng is terrible, dds can fire while invisible most of the time and carriers are not arty and can't carry games

also most premiums are actually alright compared to wot.

Don't go alone off by yourself.
Watch the minimap constantly. It even helps you aim (by looking if ships are angled towards your or getting away)
PVE (Co-OP) battles are turned on by default. You need to reach account level 2 or 3 to unlock PVP (random) battles. It's the dropdown menu to the right of the "BATTLE" button.
Japanese and US cruisers are nice for new players. Try them out before going for battleships or destroyers.

Only because the shipgirl looks vaguely similar to Hotel. Tied up hair, cute straight bangs, sailor uniform and drawn by the same artist.

B-65 is truly a Mini-Yamato. The design was literally a scaled-down Yamato that incorporated the learned lessons and simplified it for "mass" production.

Well its Big Monty of course

>Only because the shipgirl looks vaguely similar to Hotel. Tied up hair, cute straight bangs, sailor uniform and drawn by the same artist.
Well yes I know that, that's why I posted a picture of both Yamato and Akizuki drawn by yoshinori.

>mass produced motels

>tfw you spot the illusive no camo gearing

>19 minute mark
>enemy is equal in points
>see a near death BB at 19km away
>press T and give him my salvo
>2 fires
>he probably extinguish it
>die to fire 30 second later
This game is destined to be E-sport

it's not as skill based as wot. your best use is strategy, engagement and rng guessing for when to use ap. there is alote of teamwork so it feels it's like on right track.

still it can work, all we need is some sort of ranked battles with a unique MMR system like the rank system to match players of equal skill to one other and encourage gitting gud over having fun like the ranked battles grind system

oh no. I think we already are e-sport.

>trashkan

I'm so sorry

I actually like the ship. It at least isnt as bad as everyone made it out to be, at least to me

>wot
>skill based

More like know the mechanics and bullshit your way out of things due to RNG.

I'm digging that AA Zao

>chibi yamato-chan

>tfw no tiny qt hotel daughteru to raise as a proper lady
JDIMSA

I would accidentally kill my daughteru due to my carelessness

I see what you did there

This was in a tier10 game as well. The ship I sank was a yamato I scored 4x floodings on. Chipped off about 25000hp from flooding alone.

summoning complete ;)

I'm not raptor tho.

whats the point of destroyers? battle ships nuke you in one shot. cruisers nuke you in one shot. cv's nuke you.. whats the point?

>cruisers nuke you in one shot.
I am so bad, I never actually nuked a DD.

Stay invisible.
Don't put yourself in situations that will get you killed.
Don't suicide rush into ships just to try to get some torps in.

Remember that a DD is more valuable in the late game capping bases, removing enemy DDs and being a constant unseen threat to enemy BB's.

>worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/freedom-spectacular/
>Celebrate freedom all July with a x3 XP [first-win] bonus this weekend, and more for Independence Day weekend! Then complete "Freedom Missions" for the formidable Mikasa battleship!
>mfw

>What's the point of destroyer
I don't know if this is bait or not, but I'll that it anyway.

DD is literally the most influential class in the game: with their stealth, speed and 4-dimensional torpedo storage room, destroyers' mere presence causes headaches, if not fear to enemy ships. They can carry out task from reconnaissance, harassing enemy ships to area denial.

>battle ships nuke you in one shot
>cruisers nuke you in one shot
Avoid getting too close unless you're certain that the enemies are distracted from shooting you

>CV's nuke you
CV's extinct anyway

every game is random batte and every game has a bb camping his span who nukes me. this has happened 5 times today. How is this fun?

even why I see that he has already shot in a different direction he always seems to have 1 or 2 turrets loaded and I get raped. this has happened 3 times today

You're a DD, you pick your own engagements why are you trying to go toe to toe with a BB?

im trying to cap because there's only 1 or 2 bb's and nothing else left. but a bb pops out of nohwhere and rapes me everytime. it's not fun. BBs should have 50% dispersion nerf against destroyers shits ridiculous.

>easily spotted, slow ass ship
>pops out of nowhere

Click on the little gear icon on your minimap and select "display last known positions" of enemy ships.

literally every time they just magically appear out of island I can't fucking explain it it's fucking magic. Battletrash needs a huge fucking nerf to make destroyers and cv's viable.