Slablands/CoC General

Gazelle Edition

>GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#!Z0UU3C6S!AQ2UxL7UFTcKK_cUbFT3qlY_E9zpIYZdWrjP_7v0coE

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

IF THE MEDIAFIRE LINK SAYS "PERMISSION DENIED", JUST REFRESH IT!
The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1YAawzawwvB52hZKiRVhkytMs8HuNjP8IAbY74WxSS8I/edit?pli=1

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0

Previously

EVERYONE WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING

ghost boy trying to spook you but doing a terrible job at it because he's so soft-spoken and shy

Those chicks were fast as lightning

It was a little bit frightening?

Forgot the expert timing

hu, ha, what is it good for?

my dick

bump

Possible. At the very least I'm already halfway there.

>minding my own business and enjoying my day
>remember there's that alice in wonderland game where the MC solves problems by fucking and drinks cum from tea cups and everyone's name is a dick joke

ew

At least he's cute, tho. As are the other 3 dudes.
but I don't understand when they do noses like this, because the "shading" is lighter than his skin tone so it's a highlight where it should be shaded? no sense

glasses is visually best boy, tho. I think we all agree on that.

Greek Philosopher girl

Man, nothing pisses me off more than fanfiction that's written disturbingly well. Like, you have no right to be such a good writer. Makes me feel like shit.

>fanfiction that's written disturbingly well
>Like, you have no right to be such a good writer.

I-I don't understand, do you hate people who write fan fiction well, or...?

There is no spoon loli

This looks stupid

Bad end is actually kinda dark in typical yaoi fashion but I don't know. There's a special place in my heart for any game whose protagonist is named The Mad Cockman

HARRY POTTER AND THE METHODS OF RATIONALITY

Seems good but I meant more this smut fic (I'm actually not about the smut it's something that makes me uncomfortable, but the story is interesting enough that I just skim through it until it's no longer sexy and back to being about their psyches). Hold on, let me copy and paste a bit.

>They had given him a day pass.

>Leave it to the over-washed, unsympathetic, starched white collars NAME stared at on a daily basis to hand him the piece of paper like it was a Christmas present. When they weren’t forcing his arm down on a cold table to stab him with a needle, or sending orderlies to rip him off the fence as he tried to scale it during outdoor hour, they were giving him an endless lecture. Why aren’t you taking the pills? Take the pills, Mr. NAME. Talk about your parents, Mr. NAME. Stop trying to set the nurse’s station on fire, Mr. NAME. Their mouths moved, and yet no actual meaning ever seemed to be derivable from the content. NAME just stared at them, the wrinkles around their tight-lipped frowns gathering in a disapproving pucker. Respect my position as your doctor, Mr. NAME. Stop answering questions with questions, Mr. NAME. Hold still, Mr. NAME. I can get them to strap you down like last time if you’d prefer that, Mr. NAME. He liked to imagine what they might look like if their teeth could somehow get knocked out… how futile and pompous their inflated medical-school-educated sense of self-worth was, and how quickly it could drain away if they were only given a simple disability. NAME imagined taking things from them. Peace. Security. Whole limbs. He spent most of his time considering how their skin would grow cold and slimy when forced to sleep on a bed wet with mildew, rain and snow coming in through the bars on the windows every day of the year. How quickly someone could be forced to lose their mind when put under the proper pressure.

I dunno, just wish I could have that kind of cadence to my writing.

ambos

Although scrolling past the sex scene I accidentally read this and couldn't stop laughing, so I guess even the sex scenes must be written well.

>He'd have to take his dick out of his mouth and fistfight him off at this point.

Get on 3rd shift fast

War girls

Kung fu brawl over your attention

extremely arrogant actor girl, changing the play script to include a sex scene between you and her. You proceed to ahegao her in front of the entire audience

>Not hating everything

Short stack girls

An entire race of them.
They all have horns.

>EVERYONE WAS KUNG FU FUCKING
ftfy

Those bitches came as fast as lightning? With expert timing?

They were fucking them up. They were fucking them down. It's an ancient fucking art and everybody knew their part.

awful puns

loli mouse

Salt is coming out of your elbow?

L
o
l
i
Raptor

raptors

MAGG

Abs

But she was only acting.

nope

rockhard

The best part is that isn't too far off from how they actually look in Granblue.

Too bad that artist has shit taste

Sometimes they're alright.
Sometimes.

But they've always leaned towards the more extreme fetishes so it's to be expected that something absurd will happen in whatever they make.

It's why Girls in the Frame is still the best, imo. Just a bunch bully bitches getting dicked to submission by MC.

thats a good one

am

BO

s

cute boys

oppai

Death comes waifu

dat everything

>Girls in the Frame
What fine taste.

edgelord waifu

Merely pretending.

why why why why why

THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN

TITTY MONSTER

Praise the sun!

Amazing chest ahead

oppai loili

A
SHnot actually that bad, but they get a bad rep for some reason.

Because they look dumb.

cute manipulative boys

And give them those scars that don't detract from their attractiveness, but somehow add to it. Like a faded eyebrow scar or cheek scar.

pls no

pls THE SUN

The sun needs to stop trying to kill us

it won't

yandere sun girl

So what exactly happened with Solas? Flew off in the castle and even after exploring every room he's still gone.

Who?

The living cloak that you can wear - it gives you a bunch of spells to use

Oh forgot entirely about that

don't you wear him?

mouse lolis

All of those mece children

so many

Try redoing his scene might be a glitch

salty girl

Like literally or?

Not enough

The stealth sex + impregnation combo really is too good.

chocolate girl

Licking a mermaid's salty body.

Cake girl

>You think the moon girl isn't a yandere
But she is also

As in big tits

>Accidently bump into ladies car.
>Little damage done to either, you can barely tell
>She's cool with not charging anything, we even hug it out

I'm still a little worried, but she seemed like a nice lady and a lot of other worse shit happened to her other cars so I guess things are okay.

Asshole fathers butthurt that you're banging their daughter

She tries to play it off that way because she's completely embarrassed

She wanted to bump again IYKWIM.
Leaning in and whispering that she likes it when you pull her hair mid coitus.

Devon delayed because of work.
Sorry guys, I'll make an update as soon as possible.

troll girls