WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x
- Gamer District, Horde 7x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4BPum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for start a TBC guild

first pillar men tried to kill you

but they were slain by moroes

then no queue came to kill you

but they showed up to naxx in pumpkin hats

who will be the ones to kill you?

Hey guys GM (Game Master) of here. Please consider joining us on GD to progressively raid from Naxxramas to Ice Crown Citadel on the best scripted 3.3.5 server known to man.

Thanks a lot. Have a wonderful day.

So much cringe

Only can

...Anonymous
07/02/16(Sat)02:35:58 No.147226627
Anyone remember the "Quality" vanilla server? We got everyone on the same realm but couldnt agree on a faction

tried to kill ?

What are you retarded?

will kill itself. no externalities need bother intervening. the leadership is shit, the raiders are shit. no one is having fun anymore. nothing progression is happening, nothing is being achieved. guild has 1-2 weeks left before it totally collapses.

did the 10man atleast kill algalon or were they so bad they couldnt even do that

>tfw you are stuck on Dalaran because it's the only server with active alting community

Shhheeeiiittt

If it's on hellground and we shill it enough to hit at least 500 pop, then yeah, sure.

So wich of the guilds listed in OP is better?

Asscobra stopped making 10 mans so no. We haven't done a 10 man hardmode run in like a month.

>leadership is shit
Are you even in the guild? Cobe is a great GM and he's done a lot for this guild. If it weren't for him the guild would have died long ago and we probably never would have stepped foot in Ulduar. Real content just doesn't work with the general because most people would rather use raids as an outlet for memeing and don't really care about progression. That's why a vast majority of our serious players have already left.

>That's why a vast majority of our serious players have already left.
???
very few serious players have actually left it's surprising they've stayed

>Real content just doesn't work with the general because most people would rather use raids as an outlet for memeing and don't really care about progression

yeah with a human waste raid leader like cobe

Most of the serious players are still here. The problem is that they're just vastly out numbered by the people that don't care at all about progression or doing anything worthwhile. They show up to a raid and act like idiots and scream randomly or this or that. Thankfully a few of them have left like Aerobatics and Snack but there were never enough serious players to fill a 25 man in the guild and it was just a matter of time before everyone that cared got disheartened because not enough people actually want to do real 25 man progression. Cobe was even talking about how you can literally FEEL a lot of people half assing it when we do attempt hard modes and he's not wrong.

>Most of the serious players are still here.
like who? there's maybe 3 serious people left.

I forgot it was a raid yesterday. How did we do? I will be there today.

Got to Freya. Wiped on cat lady like 5 times until people did the pull the way Asscobra told them to.

We got absolutely wrecked by auriliya and freya trash, 3 people committed suicide live on periscope, and Cobe tried to pass the guild off to Senna but even Senna didn't want it and gave it back, its all ogre mate.

I used to play on GD with 2 years ago and haven't played since, any of you guys still there? Thinking of joining.

lots of shrekkies in the gd guild from what im told cant really confirm but log on join the guild and check the roster for yourself

>lots
There's 1.

there's definitely more than that

i think i played for a while with some people from wpsg on some wotlk server, first it was some dying server then we transfered to some new found server with cool admins

one person i remember was meerkats i think
not sure what guild was that

GD guild do you have a problem with me having BiS set for every raid tier in my bank and just equipping it? I mean I would still suit the ilvl rules right? Or would you have a problem with it?

ded

Honestly, yes althought equipping T7 BiS for Ulduar is a bit more acceptable as long as it's not full 25man with BiS trinkets.

no queue what max ilvl are you on atm and how many people have you got? im the guy from shrek thinken of joining, mostly on ulduar gear but will be unable to play for a couple weeks now

who dat semend demond

She's mine back the fuck off

213 max unless we have got it ourselves from Naxx 25. Last time I checked it was 15 signs for tomorrows Uld 10, the guild itself tends to have 7-16 people on at non-raid times or days.

The rules do go beyond ilvl restriction, it's also patch and gem restrictions i.e. no ToC 5man gear until we're doing TotC

this was also the case when people from you needed gear from heroic dungeons

Thank you for this information, it is completely useful and relevant.

attention to members, orgrimmar belongs to me, if you want to use any services there you must pay me 100g a day

Posted from Windows Phone

>tfw only one
i need to step up my memegame

Can you guys give me a short list of instant max level servers?

I mean blizzlike servers with nothing but instant max level, alternatively blizzlike servers with high xp rates.

I'm interested only in vanilla or tbc

WoW chadness ranking:

1. Rogues
2. Tanks
3. Other Melees
4. Casters
5. Healers
6. Trannies that only play casters because they're shitterfriendly

>rogues
>chad
>played mostly by 15 year olds with squeaky voices

wrong

Wrong
Healers
Not playing at all
S Priest
Other casters
Most Melee
Tanks
Hunters and Rogues.

>literally removed from
wew lad

i dont think you understand but i wasnt kidding, you must pay to use orgrimmar services

all that tasty beta butthurt

it was probably some desperate autist that made the thread sorry you got the shaft

funny since the guild is pretty active, we just don't shitpost about eachother here, kinda just do our own thing
>tfw icc10 raid next week

The only betas are rogues.

Can someone post the discord link?

Bless you lad

t. le outplayed by rogues man

Just advertise it here every so often. Once dies the shitter memelords' adhd will act up and fuck off for a while.

discord.gg/4BPum

Hello we have two decent rogues, and that's it.

We probably should, we do need another tank and a few more DPS, preferably a warlock, paladin or warrior
fuck rogues

and these two rogues are amongst the coolest people in , would literally get a drink with and go for a succ no homo. Delusional trannies on the other hand and other autistic betas... I'd beat them up

good GOOD post

seriously cobe just call it quits please end this torture

Hey guys!

Did you know that umm...

MOLTEN is shit?

And that you should join instead?

doubt he'll kill the guild, he's put a lot of effort into keeping it going for almost half a year now but who knows.

There's dead, and then there's dead.

We didn't do FL+4 (thank god), didn't try Ignis, didn't do any hard modes at all. Had to wait for an hour for people to show up only to fuck up on bosses that don't even have a hard mode.

I'll keep coming as long as I can because I said I'd help, but as far as progressive raiding is concerned has been dead for weeks.

>normal gear

lol.

>posted from my t9 and pit of saron wearing "progress" guild

absolutely stellar post, your pint is in the mail

Progressive raiding has been dead in the guild since Ulduar launched. It's very obvious that there are an incredibly small number of people that are actually interested in hard modes.
>had to wait for an hour for people to show up
What? We had 24 people at the start of the raid and had 25 when Ituh got home from work.
>didn't do FL+4
There's no reason to anymore. It's not one of the important hard modes. At least he has the presence of mind to not force the raid to do hard modes that it doesn't even want to do.

>implying people raid on that gear
>implying you even play there
>implying
>implying

?????

FL is easiest hard mode and practically free loot

who

Me

>wears his byrntroll heroic

>FL is easiest hard mode
Have you ever even done it before? Thorim and Hodir are the easiest hard modes bar none. IC hard mode is also really easy if you have a good raid comp.

oh the horror of shooting down pyrite, stacking it on boss, killing the turrets on top of leviathan, interrupting the flame vents and generally not standing in shit

I'm up for it.

this is further proof what a depressed manchild cobe is
anyone with some respect for himself and the members would've called the guild at this point

does this look like bryntroll to you?

no me

>not killing the guild he put a lot of effort into makes him a depressed manchild?
You know you can just not log in to raids right? Why does Cobe have to be the one to pull the plug?

Vezax is the easiest hardmode

FL is the easiest. Maybe it seems the hardest because you can't tell what the retards in your team are doing compared to a regular recount fight.
tip: not what they should be doing
It's the easiest HM and pretty much free loot from week 2 onwards.

FL is the hardest hard mode for because 17 of the 25 raiders have to be told exactly what to do at all times.

I don't really see anyone, must be the literal whos that didn't matter in then

Who are you though?

the best mage biggest crits

Doesn't ring a bell

maybe if you didn't start your career with it would

>mages
>
Literally no mage was remarkable, only one I sort of remember was Cawkz

Theres one shrek player in no queue and theyre leaving for legion.
Reeks of desperation

cawkz is terrible at everything he plays as well

I was in shrek and im not leaving for Legion

who

The only notable shrek member that I saw in /who No Queue was Ragnas, and he's gonna play with shrekcore when Legion hits

I wouldn't be sure of that, Ragnas always had issues with making our raid times.

I believe in ragnas, because legion is big and we need all of our heroes to fight the burning legion, wod was just a filler. Legion is the real fight

Skeleded, Iinfection

>Skeleded
>boasting about having skeleshit
>Iinfection
same as Ragnas

What realm, EU or US?

>implying infection will even raid with you guys