Seeking a protege

Hello fellow Veeky Forumsnesspeeps,

Here's the deal. I am sitting on several million USD. I'm (mostly) self made, 27. I have come to the point in my life where I could use an underling--a Robin to my Batman. Anyway, I have been on Veeky Forums for many years. This site helped me become the person who I am today. That's why I want to give back.

I am taking this opportunity to open up applications (to become my apprentice). I will leave applications open for the next week. There are no prerequisites and no criteria for entry except a throwaway email so that I can contact you should you win. Please type everything you want me to know here in three or fewer replies.

The winner will be flown to Seattle, WA, where you will stay and live on my compound for the next 12 months. All expenses (flight, food, lodging) will be taken care of, free of charge. You will live under my direction for the duration of your stay, and I will groom you to emulate my own success in life.

I am looking forward to hearing from you guys.

I have nothing to lose, but

This smells fishy. I want proof

What's your success, OP?
What business are you in?
Is this really worth living on the West Coast?
Why should I believe that a frog poster is a millionaire?

Ah, I see you didn't manage to produce any offspring to teach your ways to.

I don't want that kind of success, thanks. I've got kids that are learning to run my business.

>you will stay and live on my compound for the next 12 months
>You will live under my direction for the duration of your stay, and I will groom you

how to get raped 101

The frog pic makes me think you're full of shit.
But nothing ventured nothing gained... so...

What industry do you work in?
What will you be teaching me?
>Salesmanship?
>Negotiation and getting "the yes"?
>Picking the right team of people (H.R. and Management)?
>How to play the media and the art of publicity?

If any of these, but particularly the last one, I'm very interested and you're gonna have a very easy job mentoring me.

As soon as he said "a Robin to my Batman", I knew anal was involved.

As soon as he said: "I have been on Veeky Forums for many years". I knew anal was involved

>Veeky Forumsnesspeeps
>Anal will be involved

[email protected]

I'm a 2nd year comp sci (A+, Microsoft MTA, Net+, Linux+ current certs) student, did AmeriCorps service in NYC, 20y/o cis white male

[email protected]

>Robin to my Batman
>where you will stay and live on my compound for the next 12 months
>compound

This doesn't sound appealing at all. You sound autistic, which makes me believe this might actually be real. I'll bite.

What character traits are you looking for in a person?

Why do you feel the need to mentor? Self-fulfillment to your 'legacy'?

What will be expected of me from the beginning up to the end of this experience?

How will you reassure me I won't end up in several pieces scattered over a map so that when investigators look at it from top down it looks like a smiley face?

[email protected]

Flies all applicants out to Seattle at the same time, starts a neet version of the apprentice, candidates having even less experience and social skills. Films the whole endeavor and then sells to major tv company.

There's a lot of similarity now to the last significant moment of my life. My previous mentor took a chance on me and we hit it off pretty quick. We had similar political beliefs, an interest in business, and even though he was 20+ years older, it was like we were brothers. Seeing as we are both on the same website, we are likely to have similar interests. I live a short plane ride away from Seattle, just not in the direction you might assume. I'm mature, I learn fast, and I am looking for someone to provide me an opportunity for personal growth. I would like to apply because anyone willing to provide mentorship is a potential chance to for me improve myself, or learn something valuable.
[email protected]

Ambitious, motivated, and capable here. Can sell - online & in meatspace. Very socially intelligent.

Would love to learn more dude. [email protected]

>How will you reassure me I won't end up in several pieces scattered over a map so that when investigators look at it from top down it looks like a smiley face?

FUCK!! ABORT MISSION!! HE FOUND OUT!!!!!!

22, just graduated (no debt) with double major B.S. in biochemistry and mathematics + pending publications in computational chemistry.

Planning on doing chemistry phd but I find entrepreneurship much more exciting. I'd like to start ventures in multiple fields but really i have no idea what I'm doing and getting funding is scary.

[email protected]

>posts frog
>wants people to believe he is successful

k lol

22 year old french guy living in Paris, France here. IT student who's been adopted and pretty much had a tough childhood though I'm residing in a very nice place, been around rich young people(daughters and sons of celebrities) even though I am myself "poor". I'm currently living with my mother, who's a bit sick.
Been practicing boxing and such for a few years.

I'm a calm person, who's very serious and dedicated to what I'm doing. I'm currently studying network engineering and this year i made sure to only get online courses as I'm planning to work, and thinking about moving to the US(Probably get an internship or work there, not sure).
I've been buying from china and selling "Make America Great Again" caps on ebay for a few months now, made me a bit more confident in myself (Not getting scared of starting a business) even though I'm not making that much money of this. So right now I'm fixing computers, doing all kinds of jobs(Working on the Champs Elysées if you've been there OP)

So yeah I know some influential people, though being "poor" around rich kids pretty much made me lose confidence somewhere deep within myself but I'm working on it.

I recently inherited acres of land in north africa, I don't know what to do with them yet, either grow a variety of dates that is quite expensive to sell or something else.. I don't know.

Why would you choose me? I'm not going to say that I'm better than the other peeps on this thread but user, be sure of one thing, you'll also learn from this experience, if it ever happens 2b4real.

Kind regards, [email protected]

I, for one, would like more conclusive proof that anal will be involved before submitting my C.V.

+1, proof of anal plz

[email protected]

1)Ill buy my own ticket from alaska to show initiative
2)I wont fuck you over ever.
3) can i get my own place
4) i like to earn my own money to. Am i allowed to have my own personal hobbys and goals to? I am self driven and willing to workfor you and learn from you but im not willing to be a complete slave.

>Recently graduated mechanical engineer

>currently a capital project engineer

>wagecucking for salary and benefits

>looking to break into real Estate and restaurants. Have prospects, need capital and guidanice

[email protected]

Will you pump me full of hormones in your basement?

I'm not gunna bullshit you. I don't know anything about business or making money. I've failed at most business ventures that I've tried. I work in a shop and I'm flat broke. I feel deep down that I will have money some day because I want to be successful more than anything but I have no direction right now and don't know how to go about it. I'm young, hard working and loyal. I know I have potential. All I need is a mentor.

[email protected]

>Applied physics student, doing computational physics bachelor thesis
>Good social skills
>Don't like bullshit & dishonisty
>Do a lot of fundamental analysis on any possible topic
>fluent in 4 languages
>Starting my first business attempt coming thursday

=> Smart + innovative + good social skills = attributes you're looking for in a person

[email protected]

I am 24 years old student from Croatia willing to take risk and cancel studying.

I studied economics and philosophy and religion sciences.

Having those two prospects makes me understand both fundamentals and technical analysis.

Being from Croatia , I have ability two work 3 times harder to be as competitive as someone from 1st world countries.

[email protected]

Just paypal me money instead [email protected]

If you need any communists killed, I'm your guy.

>only one post by OP

baiting this hard

[email protected]

22 yo neet living in brazil. i dont know shit, but im willing to learn everything

I'm 18. If there's one thing to remember about me it's that I'm not afraid to takes risks, and that will probably explain allot else as you get know me. In terms of skills, I've toyed around allot with game development, mostly by programming JS games using webGL and node. School has been boring at the worst, not something that helped me become much of an academic but rather a chore that incidentally caused allot of my friendships and enemies. Anyway, I'm ready to move on from it, to start a new chapter and all that. I'm certain the OP is 100% authentic so I'm going to use my secondary email and you just hit me up whenever.

[email protected]

Anyone have boipussyslaveincage.jpg?

the neet that got lured into being someones ass slave and was kept in a cage under his bed?

29m Operations Manager laid off last Thursday. Up for whatever as long as it's progress. I can pretend to normie and get along with anyone. Looking to learn, especially entrepreneurial skills, and network outside my current field.

I have hired, fired, trained, and managed up down and sideways.
Willing to work all the hours. seth4hwork@gmail

itt already broh