/fog/ - Fallout General

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB (embed)

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP (embed)

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA (embed)

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh (embed)

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62 (embed)

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy (embed)

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW (embed)

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD (embed)

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/1721959
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/1/13/Fo4_combat_shotgun_standard.png/revision/latest?cb=20160104235359
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/6/67/Fallout4_Combat_rifle.png/revision/latest?cb=20160104235459
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smelly Assaultron Ass

mutfruit

first for fuck Preston! It's not a race thing, I swear. No wonder the Minuteaid died, this fucker doesn't do shit himself.

ASSAULT RIFLE!!!!

nuka world will add guns! there's gonna be an assault rifle! a pump-action and a semi-auto tube magazine shotgun! and another assault rifle! there's gonna be machine gun animations!

there's gonna be guns! and animations!

battle rifle faget

When will it be easier for people to add weapons as apparel items in FO4 so we can finally have some immersion in this psuedo RPG fuck fest?

ASSAULT RIFLE!!!
wrong pic sorry

The only thing I hope to get from Nuka World is disappointment

>naive boyscout that wants everybody to get along
>nearly kills himself when he learns people are selfish douchebags
>once he breaks himself out of his depression he forms a plan to fix the Commonwealth
>his plan is for someone else to fix it

what a great and compelling character

By my count, including all unmarked, imscenlaneous and radiant quests;

Fo4 clocks in at 209.

FNV, without radiant quests, has 263 quests.

what do?

Every crafting component in FO4 is a repeating quest

slave a kid

I'm a little LMG and I am not an Assault rifle!
LMG' IS NOT ASSAULT RIFLE!
LMG' IS NOT ASSAULT RIFLE!
LMG' ... NOT ASSAULT RIFLE!

Even during my bad guy playthroughs, I shoot this fucker. I don't like his attitude.

oh boy the /k/ids are awake

Your damn fuck I am!

That reminds me, some did pose the validity of Desert Ranger Armor on /k/ and I think the response was 'it's a videogame'.

You can't honestly say you're ok with that abomination and the combat "rifle" being the only two "assault" "rifles" in the base game, the combat rifle and shotgun share the same fucking base model for fucks sake!

no he's right, the g3 really is classed as a battle rifle

"why is this machine gun called an assault rifle"

"OH WOW /k/ IS HERE TO SHIT UP THE THREAD JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE /k/ WOULD DO THIS YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOTS" etc etc for like 100 posts and then you say 'lol got em silly /k/uckolds' and then go back to sucking todd's dick

No, I'm not. I don't even use ballistic weapons anymore because they look like garbage. I'm just tired of seeing the same shit every thread.

I never know what to do, on one hand I am trying to do a edgelord game but then again megaton has a lot of content compared to the rest of the cw

I mean, every thread until it's fixed is the mentality here

>AK 112 WHEN

Is there any sense in having high charisma character in survival? Do I just gimp myself? I haven't played the game far enough to see any charisma checks with tangible positive effects.

>Game has TWO Shotgun models
I just want a pump-action

You gimped yourself by having such a shitty looking character

6 charisma is also mandatory

Don't act like you actually want that question answered when you posted such a horrifying image.

Nose too wide
Mouth too wide

The game has one Shotgun model and one shared model with the Combat Rifle.

It's rude to take Maxson's toys, he grew up so fast let him have a little amusement

Yeah true, fucking depressing

The combat shotgun and combat rifle have different models

They're VERY similiar, and the game would be better overall if they didn't both exist and you could just mod one into the other, but they are different

Start with 5 charisma and get the bobblehead for 6 so you can get local leader.

Charisma boosts are piss easy to get so passing checks is simple.

Is there any sense in having high charisma character in survival? Do I just gimp myself? I haven't played the game far enough to see any charisma checks with tangible positive effects.

>Start with 5 charisma and get the bobblehead for 6

It's the absolute worst bobblehead to get lmao

It's like, three quests and you really only kill raiders.

This new feature in the workshop menu is neat

you are too wide.

No I'm too thin

Anyone got a link to the Resurrection mod :^)

Yeah I know I meant to post fallout 3s Assault rifle but accidentally clicked the g3 image

>Roaming ghouls
This shit is my favorite, unless I'm mistaken the new true storms update adds something like this during rad storms, makes survival much more interesting imo

What new feature?

It's some mod the adds more ghoul spawns. I've been in south Boston, and I have swarms of them chasing.

It's fun.

I want radiation storms to make ghouls only stay dead if you explode their head. Otherwise the radiation spikes resurrect them

>that man face
why

Would this even be possible with what we have now?

wow I've never seen a puerto rican housekeeper SS before

No you're an unused wolfenstein weapon concept

I see nothing wrong with it, she could be 1/4 black.

Workshop Menu will now say if an object/category contains things from a mod or DLC, and shows an icon for each DLC

In the above example, the barn tileset category from Farharbor shows a boat icon

or 80% man

Nuka world better have an assault rifle!

To any shitters who want the Resurrection, heres the link to the shitty bethesda site

mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/1721959

>implying it will have anything besides pipe versions of existing weapons

I want pipe lasers and pipe plasma and pipe rockets

>pipe laser rifle that looks like a flashlight stuck onto some wooden plank
>still deals more damage than institute weapons

I don't care if it's a pipe assault rifle as long as it has Animations that modders can use to add an actual Assault rifle into the game ill be happy

you should go out more if you see a man in that

>The combat shotgun and combat rifle have different models
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/1/13/Fo4_combat_shotgun_standard.png/revision/latest?cb=20160104235359

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/6/67/Fallout4_Combat_rifle.png/revision/latest?cb=20160104235459

The barrel shroud and mag port

That's it. They're 90% the same

Can the Raildroad attack your settlements? I saw them attack a brotherhood outpost for the first time recently and they drop really good weapons.

The combat shotgun/rifle is when I knew Bethesda stopped caring about the fallout Series

Welp, after a little Bgsm tinkering and making my own custom texture using vanilla assets...I think this came out looking decent. At least it doesn't look like plastic anymore.

And this will cover about 90% of the hairs since they all use the same textures, so this mod might actually get completed far faster than I thought it would!

It kinda looks like playdough now.

And another webm cuz why not

So, what are some headcanons you all have come up with to make some things in 4 make sense?

One of mine is that the power armor worn in all the other fallout games are smaller more advanced versions that don't require the rig you use in 4.

The benefit of the power armor rigs is that any type of power armor pieces can be snapped on or off and more heavily customized than the power armor that we use in the other fallout games. The big downsides of using the rigs are that they are slower to move around in, and they are essentially gas guzzlers, sucking up energy from fission cores at ludicrous speed.

Whoa, those tits are going wild

>Those fucking tits

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Post farms.

That's dumb. Retcons are a thing for a reason.

This fucking cow farm made me so angry that I killed them all

you progress too quickly, I'm gonna expect you to work faster as you port other stuff. hearts and kisses

By the way, does the wetness show on the hair when it rains?

I dunno.

I'll test that real quick...Contraptions has a rain rocket or something now I think.

please, for immersion purposes

how to get to NV from CW in TTW, really need to unload a ton of shit or be eternally over weight

It works with wetness

I'm planning a crossover fancomic/fanfic where the New Vegas characters go to the Commonwealth. However to prevent things from getting too crowded, I've decided to cut the number of NV companions that appear in the story.

Right now I'm having trouble deciding between Cass and Raul. I think Raul would be interesting to have around since he has a pre-war perspective not unlike SS and Nick, and he also has a penchant for costumed heroics, which would jive with with Hancock and SS (Silver Shroud).

Although Cass likes booze and parties which could fit in with Hancock, Cait, and maybe Deacon. And being a legacy character, she also may end up lending a unique perspective on the earlier Fallouts (which won't otherwise be really featured in the fic.) I've also been looking around various polls, and it seems like Cass is a much more popular character than Raul. Considering the fancomic/fanfic is meant to be really just one big self-indulgent fanon-laden wankfest, I figure it makes more sense to include the character more people want to see.

FUCK YES! Keep up the good work dude.

Thanks.

Once I'm done with these hairs I'm going to dip my toes into gun and melee weapon porting. PLEASE DONT BARRAGE ME WITH GUN REQUESTS. But anyway I'm gonna try porting a simple Plasma Pistol or something from Warhammer 40k first. And then maybe something like...Armored Deathclaws.

They don't stop coming.

Raul doesn't get enough love :( I actually got a little choked up the first time I did his companion quest ;_;

this the first fallout fanfic you've written?

why angry?

I need to build a cow farm myself, is fertilizer production low?

way too shiny looks just like the gloss paint on chinese bootlegs

Fertilizer production is CAPPED at 2 cows.

Once I learned this INTO THE FIRE they went! I made like 100 steaks.

How exactly did you get that many to begin with? I don't really know how brahmin spawning works desu, other than I think new settlers have a chance to bring one or something.

Yes, it would be my first.

It's funny that, despite how the polls I found look, Raul does get a disproportionate amount of support on Veeky Forums.

... Admittedly I don't care all that much for Cass, and I'd prefer to use Raul. Asking which character to pick here is probably just me looking for validation. But maybe someone might say something that'll change my perspective.

Wasteland workshop 1
Brahmin cage requires razorgrain to bait

You can capture Mirelurks, Deathclaws, Radstags, and other creatures.

It does.

Was wandering out near the edge of the glowing sea, when a radstorm blew in. Toss on some anti-rad gear, and pop some Rad-X, and then keep going.

Then I heard gurgles from behind.

A decent sized pack ambushed me from behind, and ended up turning the whole thing into a fairly interesting diversion from what would otherwise have been a pretty boring walk from points A to B.

ETA on the hairs?