Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ntr

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

It seems that the we will get the Hadaka fandisc later, so I wonder how long until the main game goes up for preorder.

Latest MangaGamer /blog/ licenses:

Hadaka Shitsuji
Bocchimusume x Produce Keikaku --> Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome (R-18 otome)

Wasn't Bocchimusume quite short?

Wait, so it's not truly being released as a "double edition"?

I still wish they'd chosen a BL title that doesn't already have a known translation patch, but I AM looking forward to Bocchi musume.

it's getting retranslated, so not that soon.

They said the fandisc was going to be released later, so apparently not. There will probably be a bundle when the fandisc gets released.

It only has two guys. How long can it be? I don't mind if it's short if it means we'll get another otome game sooner.

Hadaka is kinda boring.

Looking forward to Bocchi Musume. Wonder if they'll localize the other Kalmia8 game too if this one sells well.

Edgy

Playing the first hiiro no kakera for practice. This game seems to drag on forever. Only finished Suguru's route since he looks the most stable person, but fuck the amount of backstabbing and counterbackstabbing in his route was hilariously worrying. How gullible can these guys get? The MC has a typical otome heroine's strong morals, but she only exists to be protected, acts recklessly and forgives too easily. It's sad to keep reading her wanting to fight, but unable to do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8QYQJ8cBvg
youtube.com/watch?v=yJN0RNbQb-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dHh2dkRCN6U
youtube.com/watch?v=fQiIECAU9t4

Moa's new VN is on the English DLSite now
dlsite.com/eng/work/=/product_id/RE180247.html

Same here. In all honesty, I'm a bit disappointed with the bl and otome title announcements, though it was probably because I had my hopes up on other titles.

So if Mangagamer announced Hadaka Shitsuji, does that mean JAST is going to announce DMMd?

Fucking lame. The shock wore off years ago and uncensored cgs isn't enough to land a purchase from me. Nice work pushing something you already translated.

Isn't the translation for the FD new?

You EOPs are a riot.

But what BL title without a translation patch would actually sell? Galtia?

Has anyone played Bocchi? I never really looked into it, but I can't help but be suckered into the tiny S/big M switch.

No idea if it'd sell, but Sweet Pool is a N+C title, so I'd at least expect decent sales.

I don't think Mangagamer would pick up a N+C title.

The game didn't have as much focus on the size aspect of the characters as I got the impression it would from promo material, so don't have high expectations in that regard.

But it was good despite being a bit short. All three characters and their dynamics and banter are great. The story is generic and peters out towards the end, but it was clearly aiming to be a romcom above all else and achieved it well. I was satisfied with it.

I dunno. I just imagine that there'd probably be more people like around who wouldn't buy something they already played. I know that stuff like DMMD is often requested too despite having popular fanpatches, but we don't know if people would really put money where their mouths are.

You guys are forgetting Good Haro is the one in charge of translating BL at MG, and she'll only translate what she likes, and she doesn't like much.

I also wouldn't expect much out of someone who's prone to ripping on things she's never read.

I'm surprised they haven't gotten to it yet.

I mean, once you get past the whole violence, animal fucking and all that crap,it's just a normal vn.

>Source: My ass

She's actually said she's the only one interested in translating BL where she works and would push for games she's not interested in only if there was someone else on the team who likes it.

She's said that they could do more if they got more translators with the same interests, not that she won't translate something she doesn't like. She seems to have just pushed harder for games she does like.

So the point of expecting anything outside her interests being pointless still stands.

Good Haro's tastes matches up with mine so I'm fine with that. If it were someone else they probably would've gotten garbage like DMMd translated.

NTY, Hadaka, and Shingakkou are the only BL titles I've ever seen her say nice things about so you're on a limited selection there.

I don't see how DMMd and Hadaka Shitsuji are any better or worse quality than eachother, other than DMMd being popular and having a cancerous fanbase.

>Let's license a game I already translated for free a billion years ago, my friends at /blog/ will surely buy it

Don't let GH down guys!!!

DMMd takes itself seriously.

Good question. Could the status of untranslated be used to their benefit and create hype?
MG is getting a larger female audience. Perhaps Hadaka will be another title that may help eops look forward to their next bl release even if it's less popular.
That 10 pack.

I'd really like to see Shingakkou, still holding out hope for that one day

>Jast's panel tonight even later than MG's was
Fuck that, guess I'm not finding out the announcements until tomorrow.

Does it have enough hardcore sex to satisfy the western audience's one-track mind and ADD?

The next MG BL title will probably be Room no 9.

Yes, you're right. Hadaka is kinda edgy.

Dmmd is popular but it only has about 1-2 sex scenes per route and I wouldn't say it's that much compared to the non-sexual content.

That's got other shit keeping the ADD preoccupied.

DMMd is a crazy, edgy, trainwreck in general so it evens out.

I genuinely thought Clear's route wasn't going to have a sex scene but then they inserted it in the most retarded way possible.

Wasn't as bad as I expected, but the pacing just felt wrong.

That part where she imagined them smashing those bars and flying had me laughing.

The MC is retarded and cockhungry, just as expected of an otome heroine

Cockhungry MCs are great as long as they're assertive about it.
Which unfortunately this one isn't.

At least she has an adorable voice. I kinda like her.

I wonder if we one day get a revolutionary idol MC that acts like an actual manager with experience would and not like some school girl.

Ichu's MC is very capable and has experience.

Completely forgot about her.
Too bad that AiChuu is relatively unpopular and has a few shit groups.

Technically there's SideM P, since it's still a mystery if it's a boyish girl or a girly boy

For some reason I find it hard to think of most guys in otoge as having dated or slept with anyone before unless it's stated explicitly, even if they're 25+. Anyone else feel that way?

No, since I embrace my 2D games without thinking about realism.

I always go down the list and imagine how many partners each one might've had beforehand.

If the guy is flirty I'll assume he's been with other girls before and I'm ok with it. I'd find it jarring with an innocent genki guy, though.

I'd never thought about it much before until the last thing I read had one guy out of the cast mention in passing he had lovers in the past. He was really moe so it felt weird.

I hope you drop the routes of any sluts.

I'll make your dreams come true. Someday. Though it won't be idol.

I don't want Western shit, and why would I need a competent manager in a show that's not about idols?

>why would I need a competent manager in a show that's not about idols
There are rock bands, user.

I'm the same with assuming it for flirty guys. With any others I assume doutei unless it's implied otherwise.

Same, MC, same.
Why is it allowed for cute boys to be stuck in mobage?

I never think about it. Though if the guy is 30+ and not a failure I have a hard time thinking he's a virgin without killing suspension of disbelief.

Eh, what's the point of music shit if you can't even have some seiyuu fodder?

Good Haro had to reassure SJWs about Bocchi Musume on twitter.

maybe I just like handsome long-haired men in black t-shirts and music

Okay, I can understand that first part.
We need more long hair.

What about?

18+ otoge do have a reputation after all.

How long are we talking?

That the MC is a strong independent woman that don't need no man and the sadist isn't triggering.

The longer the better, if you ask me.

I miss long hair. I'm talking ass length.

Is Bocchi Musume being translated by Good Haro though? One of the [REDACTED] was updated to be Hadaka, but one still remains [REDACTED].

No idea, but she did that nonetheless.

>strong independent woman
>otoge
Why are EOPs deliberately limiting their already tiny selection?

Because most of them come from tumblr. And I hate this assumption that a meek character can't be good or can't develop, or that characters who fall under certain archetypes are automatically shit and can never be well-written because they trigger people.

No, see

Long and silky enough to run your fingers through

Oops, forgot to add

Thanks.

I hate how 90% of the fandom talks about otoge MCs in general. The ones who think physically strong or rude MCs are the only good ones, the ones who defend all MCs from criticism including the blandest, dumbest ones, and the ones who have played a grand total of 5 otoge, think all are bad and also think their opinions are worth shit.

>People not liking wifebeaters and braindead heroines is a bad thing now

As usual, women are incapable of forming opinions of their own.

Where are the SJW tweets? I just see people being wary of the "sadist" guy or if the main is Fuka v2.

>implying automatically putting down certain character archetypes because they trigger you instead of judging writing on per-character basis has ever not been retarded

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous for people have reservations of an archetype that is 9 out of 10 times written badly, or about spending time and money on a game from a genre that doesn't often produce worthwhile games, coming from a company whose last otome game published was a steaming pile of shit. After all, having initial impressions is bad if it's not /blog/ doing it.

Fucking idiot.

>9 out of 10 times written badly

This goes for any otome character, period. Seems odd to single certain types out unless you're triggered by them.

Just because a heroine isn't strong and independent doesn't mean she's dumb as fuck and can't have any development.

How come I never see male otaku have autistic meltdowns over MCs and specific character archetypes?

Because male otaku accept the MC as selfinsert, while women often seem to have a problem with that.

Try hanging around on /a/ or /jp/'s eroge threads long enough. You'll see some.

No one hates their own hobby more than /blog/ does though.

Because they're not sexist towards their own gender.

they're not tainted by that social justice shit that tells you that you have to passionately hate something with burning rage if it falls into a certain category because morality.

a lot of women get infected by that bullshit without realizing it because they're more likely to be surrounded others who do it.