/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General #23

Previous Ritual Dwight My Shit Up Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>General info
Pastebin with most questions asked: pastebin.com/DDddy4uE
Pastebin with peek at what's in the full release in terms of levels: pastebin.com/FE58REXD
Pastebin with all of the values (perks/items/whatnot): pastebin.com/vCh6gxR6
Saved game with everything unlocked or whatever: mediafire.com/download/3qmzt3ok3p47xqw/TakeTHATsociety.profje

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Video of the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7IbACQVcI

>Latest Patch Notes (June 29 / v1.0.2)
steamcommunity.com/games/381210/announcements/detail/951765661114719944

>Latest Hot Fix Notes (June 30 / v1.0.2d)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415738213931163/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!plMXza6b!iNjAqierIShfJbckV_STSfzKbQW3PwJRALQmOLdwdbg
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046904909
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358416640393414280/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2nd for Ironworks of Misery is the WORST map in the game for killers.

/dbdg/, I heard you haven't done your daily rituals in a while so I went ahead and told my mom

You did remember to do your Daily Rituals, right /dbdg/?

GIMME A FUCKIN MEMENTO MORI AND MAYBE I WILL, VOORHEES.

Why does that hatch only SOMETIMES spawn before one person is left?

What makes it so bad?

>TFW Memento Mori for Wraith has been sitting there since launch

mega.nz/#!plMXza6b!iNjAqierIShfJbckV_STSfzKbQW3PwJRALQmOLdwdbg

Add that link to the op so people can grab the soundtrack (or dont, it dont matter, none of this matters)

I went and did it bros. Used a cheat save. So fucking sick of the grind.

Congratulations! Be sure to pick up your complimentary HIV injection, you fucking faggot.

just kill yourself wiggums

Nice bro! What's your steam ID so I can add you as a friend?

>fuckhuge infinite juke building the center of the map
>surrounded by generators that are all less than 10 seconds away from the building
>Maybe 1 or 2 generators that somewhat far away from the bigass building but still close to the big pallet maze that always spawns in front of the building

Eh, I don't think that building is very good for infinite jukes. There are much better ones.

>The killer kills 3 people before you even get 2 gens down

I don't even remember how this happened.

that fucking perk icon got me good

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046904909

I'm only like level 7 on trapper and that's the best thing I have ;_;

Deerstalker 1 / Monstrous Shrine 1 / NOED 1 Sloppy Butcher 1/ Spies 1 / Unrelenting 2(?) are my only options at the moment

Whats your record?

i dont play worst killer sry

>fucking farm
>with players that know what they're doing

even after scoring over the pip requirement it's still annoying when 2 or more of them make it out alive

>it's a you are forced to play on maps with retarded infinijuke spots episode

nope, just gonna end the game if anyone even tries it and use my backed up save to restore progress

have fun finding another lobby again that won't close on your infinijuke abusing ass

That's objectively wraith though.

>Having to do all that work because you're a garbage killer
>Thinking you've won
idiot.

>infinijuker babby talking shit

lol

nah its billy

what are opinions anyway
flare2v.tv/v/75759903

Fucking golden.

why does the wraith skip leg day?

nice virus link faggot

Because he's african.
All he does is cardio.

>Just_fuck_my_shit_up.jpg

Is tru3 our boi?

fuck off, tru3

8/10 games today have been against wraiths
Why?
He's the worst killer, especially since he can't exploit with his bell anymore.

>Trapper put 5 traps in grass around a single generator for some reason
>I hit 3 of them

>He's the worst killer, especially since he can't exploit with his bell anymore.
exploit had nothing to do with him being a good/bad killer senpai

also billy is the worst killer

What's the point of even disconnecting anymore, if anything their impotent rage is even more hilarious.

>that disgusting save scummer who also dces

thanks for the points

The funny part is I was playing on fucking Azarov's Resting Place, and they still got caught.

Shapeshifting killer, anyone? One that takes the form of the last sacrifice made, perhaps.

>also billy is the worst killer
No. Wraith is.
Billy can close gaps and some times catch jukers into a instant down.
All wraith can do is bong behind you and chase you forever like a retard while survivors get gens.

Wraith is the worst and only edgy kids think otherwise.

what the fuck is this shit? only 500K?

guess im glad ive already leveled everything up that i want, except for meg.

No one cares cheater.

> pic related

"Banwave is coming"
get ready fuckwad
few more weeks at best.

>h-h-hes cheating!
im literally not using any kind of third party program or anything to do anything you can't do in the game normally, the only difference is im using level 50 perks and add ons without gridning for 100 hours to get them.

>Cheated
>All the best perks
>That shit rank

and theres your regular answer everytime you are warned.
Enjoy it while you can, they know.

are they gonna search my computer files?
:^)

>being so shit

>inserts dwight anal copy pasta

Wraith is pretty bad now that people listen for his weird clicks and *invisible* blob shape. Really only worth it for shadowborne teachable

you cant find anyone with billy tho

you mean dis one?

I want to "pretend" to not see the bear trap.and step in it, I want to moan, like a prinal mating call.
I can.hear him coming, and my heart beats faster. He picks me up and takes me to the basement, we go past the hooks, and he throws me on his blood stained cot. He violently rips my pants away showing my limp immpotent girly cock and.tight hairless asshole. He quickly unsheathes his cock. Its dirty, covered in soot and spattered with blood, but its huge, manly, veins pop from it, and it throbs with super natural strength. I bite my lip and feel my backdoor ache with anticipation.

He slowly puts his tip against me, and a moan a "no" bringing my arms up to stop him, but im a bad actor he.tell I want.it. he grabs.both my Wrists with one hand and pulls me into him, his massive cock ripping my ass open. It.hurts so bad, but I do it for trapper, after what seems like an eternity of pain that nearly makes me pass out, and overwhelming pleasure of him hitting my boy G-spot, he cums filling my ass with his black entity-enhanced semen, he pulls out and shoots a few spurts on me, his dark seed lays.on my stomach as I fall asleep.

>takes forever to load suddenly
>spawn as killer
>nobody has disconnected though during long loads at least one survivor normally has disconnected
>can't move at all or even turn the came
>can't do anything
>survivors can since I can hear banging

great game
nice to see they keep fixing gameplay breaking bugs so quickly

Someone disconnected midgame and my character froze. Everyone left got a way, but I still got a pip.

wow trapper is complete dog shit, especially without any addons

no wonder it's so easy to beat trappers on the survivor side

Went hillbilly since lobby was mostly under leveled but that rank 1 was legit speed hacking, first thought it was lag but he was going twice as fast as me. Chased him around specifically the piece of shit.

How can I figure out who it is to report him? Recent games played has no one

I wonder if he finds anything

There's nothing inside that chest except Death.

>he doesn't have 40 honing stones.

Try adding one of the other people, they can find the guy's profile on his recent players

No I don't. I have 69 of them.

>i dont understand what sprint burst is.

then how the fuck are you saying trapper isn't good? anyone who gets in your trap is an instant down and hook

trapper is probably the best kill in the game.

>without addons

why the fuck would you play anything without ad ons?

wraith's fine without them

Silly Dwight you need to watch were you are going!

So did the game get any better since the launch or are devs THIS incompetent?

>all survivors live til the end
>can only down with perk he didn't earn
>shit rank
>banwave incoming

I swear I'm stopping responding to your posts
I swear

no one escapes death is the best perk in the game.

how mad are you, senpai?

I stopped playing due to survivors being way too safe (I usually play as survivor, seeing people cheese it and having killers dc is no fun).

I think it improved with the recent update, definitely. The perks are now tools for survival, not a guarantee for survival. If you are still touchy, I'd wait until they change jukeshacks up a little bit with window placement, but yeah it seems like they are making progress despite their almost naive ignorance of their incompetence.

It has gotten better to some degree; less people disconnecting and some perks being nerfed (you can read the patch notes liked by op), but i am unsure if that was what you meant.

>faggot survivor does the loop where he jumps off the second story of the building at the estate.
>i cant do a dark souls plunging attack to hit him as he jumps through the window

>Find a map or toolbox in a chest
>Killer finds and kills you instantly
>Find a flashlight
>Survive the round easily.

Dwight's a fucking crossdresser.

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358416640393414280/

I played the beta a lot and wanted to get the game instantly after launch but they released almost the same thing and the EasyAntiCheat is (was?) a fucking joke. Then they said something like "The anti-cheat system is adapting! The banwave is coming! Please, PLEASE, PUH-LEASE DON'T CHEAT YOU WILL GET A MALWARE PLS DON'T CHEAT!!!" and I decided to wait a bit more.

I had a lot of fun with the beta and it's not that I'm stingy with shekels, it's just that I would rather not invest myself into something that is clearly dying already.

I guess what I was trying to ask was: How's the game now, after the initial hype and casulfest have passed and the devs released two patches?

>Killer chases you
>Run by a teammate working on a gen
>They keep working on the gen and the wraith keeps chasing you
such bad luck I have.

How about a bat-like Killer that uses echolocation to spot his prey, even from across the map?

How about no?

I have 9 hours so far, i think the game is fun and havn't had many problems with cheaters etc. I would say the game is worth the 16 euros it costs. The game is on sale for two days more btw.

Any tips on how to use Billy chainsaw correctly? I gotta chainsaw 11 survivors for a daily ritual. I exclusively play Trapper or Wraith, so I have no idea of his tricks.

actual cheaters seem quite rare, I can't say I've encountered any in over 150 hours that had to be hacking

it's just cheat save users
I also became one because I got sick of the grind

>y-y-you're cheating!
>the devs are gonna look through your computer files!
>reported!
>BAN WAVE INCOMING!!!!

@147253240
who are you quoting?

>camping by the open hatch as I wait for meg to show herself
>a generator goes off on the other end of the map
>think to myself "meg must know she cant get past me at the hatch so she's going to try and power the exit doors"
>start patrolling the last couple gens
>meg slips out the hatch

honestly, I was impressed

>I cant win with the best killer in the game

Rank 20 players, everyone

>implying getting 10k is hard now

trapper blows compared to the other 2 and fucking sucks if they have the either or both or the 2 perks that absolutely destroys trapper

>implying getting 10k was ever hard

Literally git gud if you cant consistently 3-4 kill with Trapper

>playing the most gimped killer

nah

>or the 2 perks that absolutely destroys trapper
>Trying to destroy traps that have any counter sabotage addons on them effectively making them take longer to destroy than hooks
>Not putting them on when there's more than one jake

>Trapper
>Bad

>

Played against a first group of all rank 1's. I don't I've ever seen generators go up that quick.

>playing Trapper on the farm map with all the gens close to the juke tree
>they have 3 saboteur
>destroy all my traps/hooks
>kill 3 of them and pip up anyway

Literally everything possible going in their favor and I still made a decent game out of it. You're trash if you cant do the same.

>trapper shitters

you don't even play against high ranks that have taught saboteur to other characters do you? saboteur is not the only perk that makes trapper absolutely useless so every trap collected and set down is just wasted time

>needing addons like some crutch babby

just a terrible killer