/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

please respond edition

>Latest SWTOR Patch:

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

Is there a republic guild on Ebon Hawk?

I don't think so

>Tfw they nerfed Heroics

Anyone giving away stuff? I need two sets for something

>playing Trooper
>ok time to meet the general I'm sure he's-HELLO

damn, she might be in her 60's but I'd bomb that like Afghanistan

Dead thread

So the DvL Crates drop loot from all previous crates? Just had a white crystal and Revan's bottoms drop.

Yea but sadly bind on pickup

Well crap, thanks for the heads up

I hate Maras.

>Nerfing them from 18k to 7k
Add on the Slicing nerf and they basically made making money long/annoying

>I'm sick of following this bitch around. Dual-wielding isn't even practical. Back me up, Vette. Scavenge that, Vette. Go sell my junk, Vette. I swear I'm getting on the next shuttle.

>Oh Gault! You ahould've seen the look on your face when you thought the bomb was going to go oOOOOOOH FUCK IT'S YOU

sith recluse armor?

at least they're unnerfing them in a few weeks, but it sounds temporary

>60 day game cards for $6 at gamestop

almost makes me want to re-up

fuck

wot

damnit, not available online and none near me

Haven't seen that in a while. Anyone ever decipher that?

I want what he was drinking

Wait really? I may just go buy a few.

30 miles away, dont know if it worth it

an hour each way to get these, should i do this? mayb get 4, thats 240 days which is 8 months, adding in gas at 31mpg at the end its about $3.75 a month for 8 months if i buy 4

>That entire new chapter
Wow. Amazing. Who would've thought that SCORPIO would betray you. 10/10 writing, Bioware. Best chapter ever
KotFE has been a whole lot of mcfucking nothing holy shit

Still I liked Senya, Lana, and Theron on the strike team. But Scorpio was no surprise.

I haven't played it yet. Do you lose scorpio? She is one of my rank 50 influence companions

>Do you lose scorpio?
Yes

It's kind of sad that the only good thing about this chapter was your strike team and your interactions with Lana, Senya, and Theron
And SCORPIO
Really, the entire strike team was the only good thing about the chapter

So vanilla companions can be removed permanently

great

But according to BW, the next patch (Tuesday) they're going to make a terminal in which you can get back companions you've killed/have died/some other raisin in KotFE
So any CHOICES you made absolutely don't MATTER!

>Senya's one of my lowest influenced characters
>Tfw that GEMINI fight

what a shitshow

well at least we can enjoy that brand new quality content with this great event going on

oh wait

>Chapter didn't even come with any requitment missions
>Heroics are currently fucked up so no point in doing those
>DvL is currently fucked up
There's nothing to doooooooo

I'm going to play some star trek online

Can I have your stuff?

sorry I rage quit, canceled my account and deleted this shit game from my computer.

you're not me

>2016
>rage quitting
BUTTHURT REVANITES

So can I have your stuff?

I didn't quit anything, I am just playing some star trek right now

Stuff I can have?

>No sloots
>Not even the people from the guild
Oh yeah, everyone's either abandoned ship or no one knows there's a thread
Or everyone's abandoned ship

probably don't know there's a thread seeing as the last few attempts failed. I welcome any slutposting.

And none of then ever said anything or had the audacity to give away any stuff

I am done with this game. I am actually done with all current games.

I went into the garage and brought out my old PS2 and I have been having a great time playing old games like SSX Tricky and SSX3 and of course the awesome star wars games from back then like Battlefront, Battlefront II, Clone Wars, Bounty Hunter.

I have given away a ton of stuff - credits, armor, weapons, vehicles, etc. I tried making a star wars swgg thread to announce I was leaving and wanted to give stuff away. Nobody responded and it vanished. So I quit. I wish you guys well but I am done with anything EA / Disney ever does again.

>Tfw found my PS2 but it doesn't work anymore
I loved that thing, man. We grew up together

Should've started the thread with "I'm giving away shit" so that was your fault

you'll be back

I thought that would have been evident what with being able to kill Vik

that was a player choice

So my friend is trying to get me into this game. I was around for TORtanic, and never really into BW games.

Is the gameplay any good for this game? Or is it all carried by the story?

yeah but either way you don't get him as a companion so he's 'removed'

It's carried really hard by the VAing and the 8 different stories
Until lvl 50. And then everyone shares the same story regardless

>Not starting the thread with "I'm leaving so I'm going to give away shit"
Idiot

yes but now vanilla companions are up to be killed no matter what you do

>companions
its only one, and have you played the chapter? it was all a deception

yep

Yep

So
Are you going to give away any stuff or what?

>Senya getting butthurt about the death of the "performer"
Hmm, what to choose from
A well known, well regarded military strategist
A diplomat
Or some backstreet performer

>Bioware in charge of a smooth engine

how do you know he didn't? Don't be mad because you were not around for the other user give aways.

I am going to be leaving. No I am not going to have a give away unless you are one of the whores on EH that I am going to be spending my money on and showering with gifts. At least those whores work for it.

>how do you know he didn't?
Not the user but I've seen all the attempts at making a thread in the last couple of weeks, including the ones without the links and the Star Wars Galaxy thread
And none of them said or were along the lines of "I'm giving away shit"
So don't go saying "Oh, no one was around when I was giving away shit" when you didn't even bother to make a sign.

no life faggot loser

>He says on Veeky Forums
Let's be real here, user. That has no weight

>That has no weight
unlike you, you massive lard ass fuck

>how do you know he didn't?
Because there's been multiple attempts at making a thread and even the one with a couple posts there was no mention of giving shit away
That user's just making shit up to ruffle feathers.

How far along are you?

0%

I'm still on my first character. I've kind of lost all motivation to play/make characters
Also the Hawk sucks. People are too damn nice here. And stupid. And nice. Pub Hawk is stupidly nice.
And I forgot how bad the first couple levels in legacy suck. And how bright the Pub fleet is Jesus fuck

>Also the Hawk sucks. People are too damn nice here. And stupid. And nice. Pub Hawk is stupidly nice.
what

Pub Hawk is too nice. Everyone's so nice
Absolutely stupid to the Nth degree that the Genchat makes DK look like a civilized chat, but nice
At least, my experience with PubHawk has been nice

how bad are the other servers if people being nice (and yeah - EH is really awesome) makes you feel uneasy?

I was confused by what he said, m8.

Same. She got aggro I couldn't get back, so I said fuck it and just off-healed her. A lot.

i just popped my heroic and burned gemini down as quick as i could. im mostly 220 aug'd so that helped

whos ready for the arcann companion? with scorpio and vaylin teaming up

>Tfw died 8 times before finally beating her
Let's never do that ever again

I like Arcann. He's my kind of dude.

>Still no Echani faction
>No mention of Telos
>Nobody bringing up the fact that just 300 years prior, the concept of wounds in the, literal voids, exist where it's will and influence can be denied
>This entire expansion is about a faction that is unusually powerful in the force, where it could have been revealed that the Outlander is yet another wound in the force, as a plot device to bring down Zakuul

FFFFFFFFFFF
Does Bioware just like to pretend that Kotor 2 never happened?

This entire expansion has been a whole lot of nothing
And there's supposed to be a "Part 2". I wonder if it's because NOTHING HAPPENS

it's not a part 2 of KotFE retard, the seasonal/episodic model is just to keep people subscribed

>it's not a part 2 of KotFE retard
>He doesn't know about KotFE S2

I actually liked the past 3 chapters. My Sith Warrior finally got Vette back.
I just think it's a shame that they don't seem to want to reintroduce old companions like they did with Gault and Vette into the existing storyline.

Jaesa, Quinn, and countless several other companions are still MIA, and all KotFE does in acknowledging that is writing a handful of ambiguous in-game mail.

Also fuck Carth----er, I mean Koth. Senya and him have been unbearable, even when I'm minimizing casualties on Zakuul

>Bioware have literally said ch16 is the end of KotFE
>HK bonus chapter, also referred to by game files as season 2 chapter 0, talking entirely about the Shroud secretly attacking Odessen

>hurr durr is still kotfee

keep being retarded, kid

>KotET isnt part 2 of KotFE

neck yourself

jaesa wont come back cause her VA was a complete cunt

>He doesn't know about KotET
Same could be said to you

>Weird glitch where I got Skadge's stuff in my inventory
>Oh hey, maybe he's in the new chapter!
>he isn't
>Well maybe he's in a requirement missi-
>There is none
Damn it let me kill him. Stop playing with my emotions!

>muh removed typo

only further proving that you're retards

Storywise if thats true thats retarded.
So far:
>No followup on the Ghost Marr and Discount Kreia aka Satale Shan storyline
>Empress Acina and Chancellor Saresh have only been mentioned a few times
>Barely any followup on what's going on in the Galactic Republic/Sith Empire, minus 2 representatives from Chapter 15
>Zakuul's defenses and military are still pretty fucking strong

Etc. All of these plotlines were introduced at one point or another in KotFE, and none of them are bleeding back into the story.

Unless chapter 16 is a multi hour grand finale I don't see how they can end it at this point.

Then they should get a new VA, or have an existing voice actor read her lines.

A VA leaving isnt an excuse to drop a character. FFS the whole premise of KotFE/KotFE Part 2 is that it's been 5 years, it shouldn't be this hard to bullshit a reason why a companion's voice isn't the same

They'd have to make the last chapter ridiculously long, ala longer than the average 30 minutes, to wrap it up on Chapter 16
Nothing's happened. At all.

>it shouldn't be this hard to bullshit a reason why a companion's voice isn't the same
It's funny because Tanno had a different VA (for raisins. RIP) yet it's never brought up in the short chat you have with him

I am done with this game. No you can't have my stuff since I already gave everything to my guildmates.

I am just going to watch youtube videos of the remaining chapters. There is no reason left to play this game. The stupid light/dark event is stupid and it actually made me feel angry. EA is flipping us the bird and laughing saying "you will still play our game".

Nope. fuck you. I am out. PvP is broken. PvE is broken.