/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Current Event - Summer DLC Campaign (June 14—July 4th)
ffxivredeem.com/

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

good morning

Good Morning!

shirou kume

>tfw old raider that went casual starting 3.2
Relic is more for glamour than anything, the extra quest we got for finishing zeta was a nice touch that motivates people to do it.
Also considering i'm already top dpsing on experts, it won't change my run times as every single dps in this game is trash.

hello

Good morning~

How long before it all blows up in their face?

good morning

>Also considering i'm already top dpsing on experts
You say this like it's anything remotely approaching an achievement.

hey that's me

stop posting idiot

Can someone please explain what all Deep Dungeons are? The Palace of Dread is just the first one of those types we're getting, right?

Deep Dungeon IS Palace of the Dead. Don't bother investigating it unless you like dungeon crawling.

Purge the moonies, purge the heretics. Stop their reign over the thread.

she followed her dreams, she did it, nothing is impossible!

Man fuck the dungeon crawling, just give me more Edda.

Ada's privates

How about you go throw yourself off a cliff? If the preview is anything to go by, Edda's directly connected to Palace of the Dead.

Go to bed already.

It's not, didn't said it was either.
Though i do deserve a pat in the back for doing it while healing these shitters.

What's wrong with mooncats?

We dont know yet if they plan to add more deep dungeons in other flavors. I guess that might be based on feedback and how much it gets utilized. Its essentially a classic dungeon crawler multi-floor dungeon that is randomly generated and you level your classes up as your progress through it separately. For example when you start you are level 1 but at floor 50 you'll be level 60. This does not translate into real world power leveling though. You gain some 'real' EXP from it, but obviously not anywhere near that much. You also upgrade special weapons used in that place as you progress, and once its far enough along you can take the gear out of the dungeon with you and its supposedly just below augmented lore gear ilvl.

I'm not sure if i should take offense to this

I know, and that's the only reason why i'll do Palace of the Dead.
Unless the later levels drop rare mats, that'd be good too.
Can I take you with me, you piece of shit? Off the cliff i mean, not to the Palace of the Dead.

nth for mid and highlander

shall we go down the list?

I want your crimson chin in my FACE

Man your midlander is ugly.

You don't have to ask, just do it. Take some initiative, you wanker.

nothing

Please tell me what's wrong with us all.

Did Yoshi mention if Palace only has the weapon or armor too to bring out of it?

I just moved to Balmung, is there no FC that people are a part of, or is everyone splintered into various ones?

hello

thanks you too

But it's 3 PM.

I've seen the horrors of peopling being ensnared by their wickedness and the combinations of bad eye, hair and skin color. They're also harlots.

All shitty splinter FC

post au ra feet

t. hanks

Pros of being a mooncat on Balmung
Cons
Pros of being a suncat on Balmung
Cons

xth for leveling crafts,

same.

2 levels off having everything at 15

Do you like lewd tincans?

Pros of being a mooncat on Balmung : None
Cons STDs
Pros of being a suncat on Balmung : None
Cons STDs

Pros of being a mooncat on other servers : good caster stats as cat
Cons None
Pros of being a suncat on other servers : good physical stats as cat
Cons None

Might as well work on getting CRP to 60 finally, while everyone else is working on crafts.

I think CRP is going to be my first 60.

Just gonna get CUL to 37 for whatever skill people are telling me I need there, then get CRP levelled through a levekit and then just do moogle stuff.

It's morning but I'm not sure how good yet.

Why do people show off asses in this game so much? They don't exist, at all

Who is the rarest and softest moonie

I love cute 'lil whooty!

>lewd tank glamour
Into the trash it goes.

That doesn't even make sense.

I have enough gil to get LTW and ALC (my last two 60 crafts without it) to 3 star finally. Maybe I should autism out some hardcore gil for my weekend off. Thanks user.

this is neither rare nor soft

I should probably start leveling the last two craffs I need to level 15, and from there maybe get CRP to 50 next.

Where is the text?
I mean, the picture is obviously unrelated.

You just wish you had legs like this

It's not even my glamour, it's just a prank bro.

You are a common whore.

It can't be rare if you post it all the time, neither is it soft since it looks like your consistent of just bones.

Also, Soft does not exist in this game at all. If you want that, play whatever the fuck Korean MMO instead.

what did you say to me you little bitch

objectively inferior skin, hair and eyes
banditry
keeping bad company with the cavedwellers

>it's just a prank bro.
Like fuck it is, Greg.

You heard me golden boy, lay that chin upon my face so I can use it as an UMBRELLA you deaf cunt

Oh, well that's something. Really don't know what to join then when it comes to a FC, but I guess I'll just wing it or some such when it comes to that.

>shito to

this is my fetish

Never heard of them.

What is?

That's Alisaie though

Girls can be gay too

what if i just pick you up and hold you so high in the air that you run out of oxygen and suffocate?

who are these cute disgraces???

So I had my android token thing desync on me yesterday, it did it again today and I can't send the removal email because it hasn't been 24 hours

then when I go to get square to help me it asks me to log in which I cannot do because my token isn't working.

Is making a new account so I can actually fuckin contact them the only solution here? Should I just forgo having the token when I fix this the second time around?

anvils with sexy legs

Why do all these highlander women look so terrible?

>tfw elezen are the most handsome race but their animations and tiny heads are putting me off

Because you're assuming they're women.

>love my elfboyfriend on an alt character
>use my first ever fantasia on my main
>sprint

oh...

post butt

Use the customer support service number. They'll ask you some questions before removing the one-time password from your account.

Stop using that shit user, no one is going to steal your account and it just gives troubles

Is someone just Shyposting now? I dont think hes awake yet.

Post Elbst

>tfw too cripplingly shy to talk to anyone in-game

>3pm
>not awake

what server senpai?
We can go run dungeons later in the evening or something.

Namedrop and get some pettings.

>call direct attention to myself
user, I rather not have a heart attack

I'd be your friend if I knew who you were, but it's kind of hard to give that out on here.

post your server and initials!

Do you wanna do something?

So what did you just come here to vaguepost and take up space?

I'm a lizard on a rock.
:3

You've already called direct attention to yourself by coming here and talking about how you're too "cripplingly shy" to talk to anyone.
So, go fuck off.

hello

hi

i'm obviously socially retarded and made a mistake

sorry, forget about it

Good. Fuck all the way off and take your vagueposting and attentionwhoring elsewhere.

Who is this?

AYYY BRUICE BOY HOW'S THE KEKED LIFE LMAO

>implying they won't do it again later