These people's ancestors have never independently invented anything of worth nor have they built any great structures

>these people's ancestors have never independently invented anything of worth nor have they built any great structures
>don't even a written language
>spend most of their history killing each other and not making any progress
>advanced civilizations come to them, giving them roads, alphabets, advanced architecture, technology, agriculture, etc. and overall wish to civilize these people
>all these developments are almost immediately destroyed/forgotten after advanced civilizations leave
>these people go back to killing each other and making no progress whatsoever
>many years later, these same people have the audacity to claim that THEY ruled those advanced civilizations, and that they also took part in almost all civilizations around the world until someone stole it all from them

So Veeky Forums, why are anglos/germanics so pathetic? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa#Ancient_orthographies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it. Cheeky bugger.

Nice twist shamalamamama

Kek nice one

I'm a /pol/ack but still kek'd, good thread

Reminder to thank ceaser for his benovalence towards Germanics.

Racism is not something this board needs

>He didn't read the post

If you really think all of Sub-Saharan africa was banging rocks and shitting in the woods until whites came you're either ignorant, a racist, or both.

got me

>read 3 sentences

I read the whole thing but it's still a dumb post with blatantly ignorant undertones

>Veeky Forums doesn't read

It's a parody. Are you actually autistic?

But they did have a written language which is more than those niggers can say

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_systems_of_Africa#Ancient_orthographies

SNOWNIGGERS ABSOLUTELY REKT

Our alphabet can be traced back directly to the Phoenician alphabet.

Phoenicians were not white.

kek

Thank god they had half whites that showed them how to use iron chunks as weapons

civilization is evil desu senpai

Build a wall on the rhine and make the Suebians pay for it

West African metalsmithing was of the highest quality during the 9th and 10th centuries. You are miseducated.

>you can't be racist towards anglos/germanics
Not that most of them don't deserve it, of course.

very clever, op. i like you.

>cars
>electric generators
>computers
>democracy
>republic
>big business
>industry
>logic
>empiricism
>freedom
>rights

Racism by definition is double standards of respect; it is by definition different that institutional racism.
Stop using hyperbole.
Just because your emotional teach was preaching the use of irrational hyperbole and highjacking words for political control doesn't make it logical nor ethical.
Two wrong don't make a right.
Maturity is defined by ethics; what are yours?
Are they a long term investment based on rationality? Or are they based on short term self-serving interest?

Autism: the post

>cars

Wasn't it the a Frenchman who invented the first real automobile? It was steam powered.

>democracy
>republic

Olive skinned folks.

>big business

Oh good, anglos invented GLOBALISM.

>ancient greeks were anglo/germanic

>I'm not self-interested at all guys!
>Look, I'll kill myself right now to prove a point!

The OLD bait and switch.

fug I fell for it :DD
Nicely done OP

left is modern day african house

>>cars
Nicolas Joseph-Cugnot was French
>>electric generators
Anyos Jedlik was Hungarian
>>computers
Concept invented by Babylonians, perfect by A Syrian immigrant named Steve Jobs
>>democracy
Greeks
>>republic
Romans
>>big business
Italians
>>industry
Literally every civilization had this
>>logic
WE INVENTED LOGIC N SHIET TILL DA JEWS TOOK IT FROM US
>>empiricism
Kanada first thought of this
>>freedom
Greece
>>rights
Greece, Rome

These threads should be moved to /int/

fucking shit mods

>Concept invented by Babylonians, perfect by A Syrian immigrant named Steve Jobs
>steve jobs
g8 b8 m8.
Who is Alan Turning?

This actually got me, haha

He's talking about runes you retard

The vast majority of modern Africans live in cities and towns

futhark is also based on phoenician

>Racism- a pattern recognition based on evolutionary psychology is somehow something we don't need because liberals are offended by it, but of course only by white racism
Fuck off, tumblr and LGBT cucks are something this board doesn't need

>Alan Turning
Dunno who you're referring to, but have you ever heard of Alan Turing by any chance?

Surprised nobody posted this webm yet.
Based Chinese.

WE

>some chink comes into a country he knows nothing about
>we wuz starting from scratch and sheit, europeans gave you everything!
>doesn't know about soviet help in helping china.

Why do people get annoyed by the phrase "All lives matter"? Some even say it's racist

>China undergoes over a century of humiliation after humiliation after humiliation
>Becomes the laughing stock of the world, Western or Eastern
>European and Japanese fuck over the country for generations
>Then, after WW2 and a Communist purge of traditional culture and religion, as well as a famine, the Chinese manage to become the largest economy in the world with fabulous infrastructure and a thriving manufacturing base.

>Meanwhile, Belgians build railroads, roads, bridges, schools, buildings, etc in Congo, import Western learning to Congo, invest in development for the Congo so that it can be more efficient in producing resources, but the Belgians essentially rape the country just as the British, Japanese, Russians, French, etc etc raped China, except they also built infrastructure there.
>After they gain independence, foreign aid is poured upon them endlessly, they fall into dictatorships, guerrilla wars where rape is used as a weapon, etc.
>Now that they are at peace, their corrupt government is so inefficient that they can't do anything to save their country (such as assisting Chinese businessmen whose sole purpose is building a road between a village and the capital)
>He believes that the reason why China prospered was because of Soviet foreign aid and not because of the opening of China's markets in the 1990s.
Fuck off.

> Africans
> modern houses

But it was user and dont tell you believe those "kingdoms" werent stone age shitholes. I say stone age because the black africans only invent weapons they dont progress beyond anything else more.

Because lives of white males don't matter.

>The vast majority of modern Africans
>vast majaority of modern Africans
>vast majority of Africans
>vast majority
>vast
>majority

Live in fifth world filthy shanty town shitholes corrected that for you stupid.