Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemoncenter.com/plush/standard-size/poké-plush/cosplay-pikachu:-pikachu-libre-poké-plush-(standard-size)---9-1-4-quot;-701-00348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make it happen capcom

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

i wanna fuck ingrid

>want to play Balrog
>but also want to get Birdie to Platinum first
life is pain

twitch tv /pr_balrog/profile
balrog tech giveaway

Reminder that Ingrid will save SFV. Season 2 will be a guaranteed success as the first reveal is the full glory of Ingrid.

Juri I need you this month

you aren't fooling anyone lili

snifftacular

How can west stop japs from winning? They destroyed west at CEO once again and Kazunoko even picked Raven which wasn't arcade character and still won easily. Why America is so shit at fighting games?

Can anyone explain how Juri works? Why does she require you to 'power up' or 'stock' her special moves before you can actually do them?

Why cant you just use them? what is this useful for? Why is it like this?

This is new to me. Anyone explain?

if you want memes just abuse the fact that most people can't react to mixups between vskill overhead, vskill throw, and low rush punch

or deal with ex rush being + on block

I get something similar but I don't get a negative response. In fact I only get it during close intense matches. It's like my fight or flight senses get activated and I'm running on adrenaline. I actually quite like the feeling.

I hope your situation improves user

>season 2
Won't happening.

But the superior ojou-sama is already in the game.

How the fuck did he even get hit by that 5k, literally just block on wakeup holy shit

it's called a store mechanic, it's there for balancing.

In SF4 you actually had to hold down the button too and release to do the attack.
Yes, I'm working on it, thanks user

Maybe a psychiatrist could help you out? The best of luck to you though, shit is nasty.

Ingrid is not an ojou-sama character and never have been. The only thing the two have in common is slight similarities in their outfits, and the fact that both embody seperate tropes that are frequently used in anime and such.

america isn't bad at kof actually.

What the fuck am i supposed to do with balrog?
I kinda want to switch to ken since hes op as fuck, just like in every street fighter ever.

In SF4 you could store your fireballs for as long as you held down the button and you could store 3 at once.

However, it seems to make her "better" they took the store idea but now she only has the low fireball and two new moves for mk and hk and you have to do the motion again after storing them to use it.

I think it ties into her FSE being able to link all three in a combo but not sure the design philosophy on her SFV version

I think of her SFV iteration as a rekka character with the rekkas behind a store function instead of v-trigger like karin

They also both have the cammy sameface.

Just wait until next year so BBCF can be put in the EVO lineup. SKD will body all those japanese players free.

All that talk from Jebailey but he isn't actually going to do anything lol

God dammit what is even the point of having v-reversals in the game instead of just making them moves?

what the fuck is a rekka?

He might actually get killed if he does. Some smash autist is going to go on a shooting spree.

>what's the point of guard cancels
umm lol?

reminder SMASH WILL BTFO YOU ALL at evo...
just FUCKING wait...

>will blow the fuck out you
wow

wat

Fausts have no idea how to block.

what did he say?

>people think Geif is bad
>gorilla damage
>just be fucking patient and you win

*shitty guard cancels that are useless for most characters

every single person except stupendous thinks gief sucks but user knows better

fei long has one, poison has one.

quartercircle-punch >quartercircle-punch >quartercircle-punch

3 hits in succession comboing together.

Balrogs new V-trigger is like a rekka if youve seen that.

Calling out Melee player/community entitlement over the course of like 20 tweets.

is melee finally done for? Did they get too big for their own good?

pokemoncenter.com/plush/standard-size/poké-plush/cosplay-pikachu:-pikachu-libre-poké-plush-(standard-size)---9-1-4-quot;-701-00348
Convince me not to get this.

>this is that smug fucker from dustlopp

lmaooooooooooooooo

Smash shouldnt even be a thing at EVO

If you want to see a grand final smash game just go to some kids 12th birthday party

No breasts.

from twitch chat:
balrog is like a really shitty mika
w a t

evo isn't even that "big" for smashfags. They're just there for the "prestige"

buy that and your a fag

It's already confirmed though.

>rkappa kids still this buttblasted

t. bronze player

Does anyone know that Saturday finals lineup for Evo?

lol

Well Balrog is more like a better Vega

>Having twitch chat enabled
>Ever

it's only $20

I main Geif and I don't get it, I ge so much damage off of throw/meaty it's rediculous. I play like every other character but get rewarded twice as much. It's not even hard to get in except for Dhalsim in this game.

no

If you buy that you'll forever be upset you'll never have a mika plush to go with your pika plush

it's a girl.

Sure it is.

But Evo 2016 is the biggest smash tournament...

Gief is gud though (mid tier), I agree wit user.

Also several of them are just moves that were taken from previous games because capcom was too lazy to design new moves, most v-skills are worthless too

how do I make my opponents stop pressing buttons when I play balrog?

How could a spanish ninja be better than a psychomen

t.non-tourney player

>srk still ded

Mika is a shitty slut for retarded muh dick fags like ono.

SAGAT FOR SEASON 2

Pokken, KI and Smash 4. Idk the order. Based on entrants it would be KI>Pokken>Sm4sh but its based on who has the most McRib money so Idk

There is no fucking way I can learn charge characters in online matches

People just taunting me because I cant do anything

General consensus from top players is that Gief is mid tier or higher.

Why doesn't cammy have an overhead?

Balrog is like a really good dhalsim

It was in an interview linked a few threads ago, they were talking about adding more characters.

crush counter

you have to register for the forum to work

Dhalsim is like a bad necro

Yes

>Better, faster normals
>Same V-Skill but faster, reaches longer and can convert into more stuff
>Does more damage
>Armor on one EX move
>Invincible CA
>Better V-Reversal

The only thing that Vega has that is better than Balrog is the command grab

If you are a Vega player there is no reason to play Vega other than wanting to play Vega

Best V-trigger in the game free

necro is like a good zangief

do you think kof 14 has a chance to be popular in burgestan?

oh i never login, thanks m8

the guy you're replying to is a literal bronzie

Necro is like a good sakura

in mexico yeah

No T7?

Easiest character for sure

Tekken 7 is also there. Would be a giant insult to actual players if smash 4 was everything but last game on saturday. It is alread a big insult it is not on sunday.

They were also talking about making a good game. Whatever happened to that? Or the back and forth schroedingers frames?
Get the fuck out haha

>gief is easier than birdie

>playing charge characters

I cant even get a single hit off as Balrog

Why am I so retarded charge characters are like fucking rocket science

I agree, Gief too easy.

>not wanting to play easy mode
lol

is birdie good against balrog or are all the balrogs im against are shit

How is Slayer low tier exactly in Xrd? His pressure is amazing, he gets away from shit for free with his dashes and 6p and his damage is sin tier.

yes, if the netcode is acceptable.

Why charge characters even exist? Isn't it pure artificial difficulty for no reason?