>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfXJGi5buH8
youtube.com/watch?v=CZyolm0TOxQ&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=yaWesK-nWts
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAJstXzkGi754ivAg42zYxIJf2oGbsKsKJj0AvqdlTRm0vTYtg0d-FSCE2SzpCTMvzIazAO7RNraKwYIqTeIsYuw_J0fio--E70rIIuJUgtrBYSFuqqQ5dO0aVbXyBS026FqfNZJybHrvAedFqf6P2L1sRkCgFE2nMGa2TeP-CjIJwL_8S57NplfyRamVvJ_p1dIhOuEM9xiReTlXDfJBrK9-4tlhggcaPq2NXz_PfhQgdqzvDuoYUEdR5vcy5FF3U3KpfNk7O6yqnsVZ8xo4kFUnLzrY7DiCm5o7n9_vfDwFwGYEs6IA
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5f79bQ45RmMNlVLVEdh4qa-JpWexBa_XfIOSOOE7hURlhvIt3UHHn_Gz902PZUukyfBxfGKnarw1WwLvoqgQ2yMSVEi9KEvEcJirG0Zndm0xZf0CPQjX8Ls2-dSU8BUDo4FtXBRl5U9X2pDjb92b7MDTLNRR9QjfrAyGAQH0B8wfDfU51QwcdhUUzGD2x8C7-uNfe0_JP3dqFXGNsUj9v_eS3g6WNgkTZI6QqcIna7r7hpsmuAc3OQiRZ2PGilP1aZTUuw4OtiCm4V7Jy-aO2ZUkFXhcxo4ogAEs_AfwGZo8jwF73w=
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/238960/Crystallised Skull
youtube.com/watch?v=DVkkYlQNmbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>its a "you didn't notice a boss was possessed on a map with extra boss dmg" episode

why were you so close to him anyway if you're playing totems?

ancestral warchief isnt like flame totem, it hides when you walk half a screen away.

what macros do you use poeg?

Top 3 ways GGG can fix their game
1) Fix performance and lag
2) Remove Cruel
3) Revamp the shit trading. Doesn't have to be a full on auction house, but something needs to change.

you haven no defenses that i can see

that death wouldve come sooner or later

>defenses as totems
lol

he probably thought that. hence the rip

not even his flasks were up

Now that the dust has settled, was Prophecy a FUN league ?

its one of the worst leagues

then just like post a totem build with defenses

every totem build I've seen and played gives everything to your totems and leaves you just enough to grab life or life/es. if people have mana spare and the stats they sometimes go aa. the rest the their defense is to not get hit

no, but still better than perandus

those builds are shit. specially with melee totems where you cant just hide on a corner while they kill whatever

that you arent abusing curses on that build is enough evidence of that

okay so he should have socketed a curse maybe temporal or enfeeble somewhere and cursed the scary stuff. that is still a 1 socket investment defense with stat req of 100 dex or then 150 int either might be hard to get so they would be like level 10 curses depending unless he set up a low level one on his cwdt as you see melee players do sometimes

i still don't see a totem build with defenses besides hp

>it's a sub 5k life mathil follower shitcrow gets one-shot on a t6 map episode

>then just like post a totem build with defenses
It's not exactly hard to grab armour node with a marauder start. Chieftain also gives tons of armour and life regen. A melee totem build has also no reason not to wear pure armour gear, easily pushing base armour past 10-15k even with a tabula.

>i only play 2 hardcore variations of EQ build for hardcore players like myself

>armour
>armour

>americans in charge of proper spelling

spelling it either way doesn't matter to me but that poster just said to go armour against the exact thing that it doesn't work against hence making it pointless to invest in

colour me amused

oh taytay poster's back

Been a while since I last played. Are mf culling aura whores still a thing?

>same fag

degenerates out

since we have the hat enchants i run max 60% eff. blasphemy enfeeble on every build

you can get the stats with jewls or some accesory. its worth it

some people play them but they aint as hot as they used to be

the current get rich meta is built around uber izaro farming

10k armor in combination with phys flask, charges and some other defense layer (AA or enfeeble) does help a lot.

post stashes, p2w faggots not welcome

Is there any better way to use this sword than just slayer cyclone?

yeah

you can sell it for like 2c

my sister visited us with her kid... she's become thick... it feels so weird seeing your own sibling become adults when you're still a manchild playing kiwi trading simulators...

>thicc

didnt read anything past that

post pic

Assuming a 5k physical hit, 10k armor reduces 10/(10+50) = 1/6th of it, or ~800 damage. It can easily be the difference between life and death and costs you nothing more than a few armour nodes a pure str gear. Pathing for a totem build doesn't have to fundamentally different than any other build when it comes to basic defense.

cyclone with 6 lvl 1 CWDT

reflected damage doesn't proc cwdt

Yes it does.

Newb here. I have an EQ Slayer and I'm playing with a CWDT setup using Temporal Chains, Immortal Call and Increased Duration.

How can I know the sweetspot for the gem levels...? I'm not sure if I should leave them all to level 1, not sure if a proc at 500dmg or 1000dmg is better

F5::Hideout() ;
F6::Remaning() ;
F7::resetXP() ;
F9::820() ;
F11::5055() ;

lower level is generally better unless you have multiple CWDTs going. setting CWDT & IC at 42 is common (then curse whatever is close to 42 without going over)

D

youtube.com/watch?v=wfXJGi5buH8

Why doesn't GGG ban the people that use bots to sell gems

EPRESSION

for the same reason mods dont ban retarded weebs

I wish ilya did some nsfw stuff his artstyle is fucking amazing and the eyes look sexy as fuck

path of exile :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=CZyolm0TOxQ&spfreload=10

With players providing services like that GGG has no reason to make all the quest gems available for every class.

weebs OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=yaWesK-nWts

traps are easy mode tb h

The fuck is this meme?

I was somewhat interested in building an Ice trapper.

Link to your build? Curious what everyone is doing with it post Consuming Dark.

6 spell cwdt berserker

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAJstXzkGi754ivAg42zYxIJf2oGbsKsKJj0AvqdlTRm0vTYtg0d-FSCE2SzpCTMvzIazAO7RNraKwYIqTeIsYuw_J0fio--E70rIIuJUgtrBYSFuqqQ5dO0aVbXyBS026FqfNZJybHrvAedFqf6P2L1sRkCgFE2nMGa2TeP-CjIJwL_8S57NplfyRamVvJ_p1dIhOuEM9xiReTlXDfJBrK9-4tlhggcaPq2NXz_PfhQgdqzvDuoYUEdR5vcy5FF3U3KpfNk7O6yqnsVZ8xo4kFUnLzrY7DiCm5o7n9_vfDwFwGYEs6IA

Max block BotC Voidheart gladiator. Anything glaringly wrong? Sorry I'm not a snowflake.

>Kintsugi, Queen of the Forest, Cospri's Will

Why would you ever go with a rare evasion chestpiece nowadays?

Whats a good %hp to set my autodc cheat at?

100%

queen of the forest is shit

Which item level should i try and do this with and then instantly regret it?

that dudes voice aint right
rad song
but his voice is weird

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5f79bQ45RmMNlVLVEdh4qa-JpWexBa_XfIOSOOE7hURlhvIt3UHHn_Gz902PZUukyfBxfGKnarw1WwLvoqgQ2yMSVEi9KEvEcJirG0Zndm0xZf0CPQjX8Ls2-dSU8BUDo4FtXBRl5U9X2pDjb92b7MDTLNRR9QjfrAyGAQH0B8wfDfU51QwcdhUUzGD2x8C7-uNfe0_JP3dqFXGNsUj9v_eS3g6WNgkTZI6QqcIna7r7hpsmuAc3OQiRZ2PGilP1aZTUuw4OtiCm4V7Jy-aO2ZUkFXhcxo4ogAEs_AfwGZo8jwF73w=

>movement speed chestpiece is shit in the clearspeed meta

Thick as in fat ass, wide hips, big thighs and flat stomach?

If so, post some pics you motherfucker.

Leveling makes me want to kill myself, but then I'd have to relevel...

see you niggas in 2 months

what's that helm mtx

steamcommunity.com/market/listings/238960/Crystallised Skull

>$176.69 for a helm mtx

i bought it for 55 bucks

Thick as in chubby. Real life women who've given birth don't get to keep unrealistic 2d proportions.

That looks so ugly. Why do people pay extra so their character can look like a failed halloween costume?

you know you want it

some do

anyone else feeling exhausted of simply being alive...

>unrealistic 2d proportions.
So thick as in the Tumblr definition. There's nothing unrealistic about thighs, hips and ass.

>tfw your family plays casualshit like memewatch and would probably laugh at you for playing a "nerd" game like peeowie

>not playing both

telling people you play PoE is how you become a laughingstock and the butt end of jokes anyhow

what did chris mean by this

I'm happy someone saved this image.
That was a fun day and a half.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVkkYlQNmbc

wow dude u a badass

qotf is a great chest piece, depending on the build, i have run it on my last two ca builds

Blowing all of the currency you've earned to get the final items for your build is such a good feeling

what'd you buy a volls devot

Not really, everyone that knows about ARPGs has a pretty positive opinion on PoE, it's the best F2P game out there. only problem is it caters to a niche audiance of veteran diablo player who loved the original diablos. Not a very big demographic

Atziri's favor

vurry nice, what skill you using with that beast

Is inquisitor "good"

do you really need to ask?

:^)

Just hit 90 on my assassin reach of the council cheese build, what should I reroll to guys? I have about 500c

Guys user needs help here,

i want to build a dagger shadow, currently lvl 36 and it looks like the Mightflay would suit me the best. Where can i get it and if i cant is there any dagger worth using at my level right now?

you have to buy it from poe trade

okay, thanks user