/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Cutest family

Azura a cute

bump limit the other thread first please

Azura a shit

I just noticed I have alot of items that increase stats (Speedwing, Boots, Goddess Icon, etc) unused.
Oh, wow. Who should I use it on? Who do you recommend? I'm playing Conquest, by the way.

>on the wind chapter in conquest
>manage to get to that little shit Hayato
>go for the attack on him and go to weaken him
>he procs Luna and the critical cut-in appears
>shouts "you underestimated me!"
>missed
Ebin stuff

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

Happiest Family

What are the best Morgan/Robin fics out there?

Half dragon pussy

Don't you dare sexualize my pure innocent waifu motherfucker

How would you rewrite the story of Fates?

For starters, no Valla, no Anankos no Revelation route.

>Not pure dragon pussy
disgusting

Make everyone a cuck.

I'd give reasons for Corrin to stay on his/her path. Like revealing the awful history between the two nations, like genocides and the like. Reasons for why Hoshido and Nohr are warring at all. Adds some depth to the villians.

Plus, scrap the peacemaking thing. Make Corrin change to like war. Give him a pair. It would work great with the Conquest route.

The story of Corrin, refusing to take any side, declaring herself the real ruler of both kingdoms, citing Mikoto's blood, Corrin takes over Hoshido and forcing the Hoshidan royal family into serving her, goes to Nohr, citing himself as the legitimate king and Garon ill fit to rule, and pummels the nohrian family into serving her, Garon turns into a scary dragon, you fight and kill him, the end.

Essentially, it's like Rance without the rape.

This is my husband!

I love it.

Speed: Marx, Leon
Strength: Zero, Luna
Magic: You or Camilla
Luck: Harold, You if you went -luk
Skill: Zero
Boots: Aqua, Elfie, Benoit

Mostly just give it to who need it most.

Half dragon breasts

>when you miss that cruical 99% hit
I knew I should've benched you, Hana

The moment you realize you're a beta male is when you fall for Felicia. She was specifically crafted to be submissive and approachable.
She's yet another in a long line of characters in Japanese entertainment who is both a gentle servant and a lethal fighter, the contrast that's meant to make you
appreciate her for her loyalty and her cuteness. On top of that, her clumsiness is meant to make you pity her, further adore her, and protect her. She is archetypical, unoriginal, bland.

Blame no True Hit.

>Beta male
Stopped reading there.

>not Camilla
Wew

Lady Kamui is a big dumb slut with big tits and a perky butt.

God, that is disgusting. Leo should be ashamed.

Great.

>something has a chance to happen
>it happens

What did you expect?

You should be using her as your pair-up slut and making her mother your children.

Your waifu doesn't even know you exist, and even if she did, she'd be too busy thinking about her anikis' Legendary Weapons to give you the time of day.

>background is the Arcadia Gaiden

Gonna add this to my list of cards to get

Actually sometimes I think about it at night, if she were real would she even give me the time of day? Sometimes I use it as inspiration to better my own life.

Reminder just in case you forgot

Kaze wins the Femuibowl, he has priority over Jakob and Silas is about as relevant as Mozu.

I have Perceval, Rutger, Sophia, Lilina, RoyxLilina, Ike, and MicaiahxYune on my list right now.

Damn them for making my two favourite games in the same wave, my wallet's never going to forgive me.

Reminder that Zola did nothing wrong.

ok post kaze

If he executed the royals right there then the game would have turned into Birthright, ie all of the Hoshidans kamikaze rushing you like there's no tomorrow. There would be a bloodbath.

She doesn't think of her big brothers that way you degenerate.

Agreed!

Yeah well Kaze dies in BR so that is debunked

Who is posting this?

Ok Silas/Kaze/Jakob/Leo/Takumi/...

Jakob. The rude faggot.

Silas only likes her for her feet.

Kaze likes her for who she is on the inside.

Any tips on how to grind weapon proficiency faster in the end game? Birthright by the way

Why would Jakob call her a dumb slut if he literally worships her to the point of willing to be ntr'd? (to some degree)

Jakob would never say anything as crude and slanderous about Lady Corrin you cuck.

>perky butt.
How is that even possible?

What could they possibly be thinking about?

Someone post maids pls.

Lady Kamui's dragon pussy

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

She's not dumb! She's just naive and should be a housewife and play with Kanna all day because fighting's the only thing she's really good at.

Why does she makes you happy? How does she makes you happy?

You're right. She loves preying on her needy otoutos instead.

>Mamui is a retard who cares, not me, i dont
>B-BUT FEMUI ISNT SHES CUTE! CUUUTE!

Really makes u think...

what the heck do I make Jakob with those growths? Falcon Warrior?

Mamui has Azura to take care of him. They'll be fine. She can come up with dumb plans that shouldn't work but do, and he can be the reason why her dumb plans work because he's a fucking dragon that's good at fighting.

I don't really hate either Corrin honestly. It's just that I want to fuck Femui.

>Corrin is always referred to with masculine pronouns
>surprised when he gets the brunt of the criticism for Corrin's overall character regardless of gender

Hmm.

Jakob accompanies Xander

Kaze accompanies Ryoma and is a gigantic bitch to fight

Is Xander a good husbando?

I want Azama to fuck my mouth with his long, fat dick!

If Femui should be a housewife, then Mamui should be married to whatever the medieval equivalent of an office lady is. He can do domestic chores and give her massages when she gets back home from a long day at work.

They are thinking about tea and betrayal, obviously.

Flora is best husbando

should he be Felicia's maid?

would male Camilla have a big dick

That Fem!Jakob is soooo cute.

I want to gay fuck that Felicia. A lot. He's so cute and I bet he'd make such cuter faces every time I hit his prostate.

Treasure buddies!

Fuck off

Genderbent Felicia still looks like she has downs.

Would you a female lobster?

In most genderswaps large boobs become large dicks and vice versa so...yes.

So Mamui should either marry one of the retainers, one of the princesses, Anna, or Azura and rely on his queen a lot to make internal decisions while he runs off and plays up his sweet innocent, "good king of New Valla" role?

In Chapter 12 Conquest, it says Defeat boss or escape in 16 turns. Does it mean I can either escape before the end of turn 16 OR defeat Ryoma but take however long I want? Or do I have to beat Ryoma within 16 turns?

literally what

better than hinoka already

No. He'd have awesome pecs.

It means you have sixteen turns to do either one. You have sixteen turns to escape, or you have sixteen turns to defeat Ryoma. You'll have to either pass by him or defeat him in any case, meaning you'll have to get to the other end of the map.

Why does clicking on the top left corner of the window close chrome?

Which one would Lady Corrin would chooss

Man, that's tough. There's too many Poison Strikes and Seal Defense debuffs.
And I want those chests too, fuck.

>Male Hinoka is literally Subaki but more boring

male Camilla should have shorter hair. Like Shigure

Subaki is the most boring character in Fates, literally no other character could be that unnoticeable. The only thing people know him as is that he's Caeldori's father.

Important characters only

Which is funny, because Caeldori is pretty boring too.

It's easily doable if you work fast enough. By turn 8 a bunch of Apothecaries spawn at the bottom and work their way up, so they're sort of an indicator for you to finish the job quickly lest you be overwhelmed by them. Camilla's Lunge will help you advance through the map too, but be careful of the Apothecaries. Otherwise she's nearly impervious to the Ninjas, even with Poison Strike. And also, watch out for the Shrine Maidens. One used an Entrap Staff and it actually completely caught me out of left field and Kaze was almost in danger. Just be mindful of enemy ranges.

As for fighting Ryoma, I've had success using Effie to fight him. I tried using Camilla with the Dual Club but it still wasn't enough. The turn limit is a little lenient, I feel like I took a bit of time and yet by pic related I was still on turn 12 or 13 out of 16 so if I didn't finish it then, I would have definitely done so the next turn. I would've made it go longer but the Apothecaries caught up to me, so it was a do or die moment when fighting Ryoma. I had to finish the fight then and there.

Like father, like daughter. But I like Caeldori despite that. Severa-Caeldori is very endearing.

I think he's quite interesting (and funny too). There are a few characters who are way more bland than him, especially Caeldori because her only character trait is trying to be like Subaki.
Then there's also Hinoka, who has zero redeeming qualities, Sakura, Effie, Silas and others.

Silas's supports and S-supports make him more interesting than most characters

I'm at turn 10 now and the Apothecaries still haven't spawned. I'm playing on Hard, not Lunatic. I think I'll be able to make it.

>no chrom
>no itsuki

Uhhhhh

Effies supports are entertaining, at least. But the NA voice acting wasn't exactly kind to her.

OH SHIT user WHAT DID YOU DO

I don't have any S-ranks yet with him but from what I saw so far, he's a generic anime protagonist without being the protagonist and without any background other than being Corrin's best friend.

Huh, that's odd. I was also playing Hard. I know for a fact the Apothecaries spawned.

In any case, yeah, turn counts are usually pretty lenient. Even in Ch 18 where you have a limit of 20 turns, I spent a good few of them just repositioning everyone to properly enter Zola's room and still had a few turns to spare.

Hinoka has better supports, some funny, some cute, some show a nice side of her genuine loving personality. Everything with Subaki is boring. Seriously. Nothing worth noting. Not even a single support. It's all about how he's so perfect, or striving to be perfect, like, what the fuck, really. I mean, even her daughter is better at being perfect then him, literally a non-character.

Hinoka is cute, tomboyish, loves Corrin, loves her family and friends, and has a awesome personality. The perfect body type too.

The rest don't even compare, but I like Sakura and Effie. Silas is okay.