/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoWKRNbTbuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's full of underage and homo divas. It's a big risk to play with people from here.

>Bill Petras (the Overwatch artistic director) confirmed that there would in fact be a gay character in Overwatch, and Chris Metzen confirmed that it wouldn’t just be one.

Who are the LGBT+ overwatch characters?

So mid top, right/mid 2nd and right 4th row could be future heroes?

I think at least a few of those are concepts for current heroes. Left guy on the first and second row are probably early iterations of Reinhardt, the black guy with the visor is probably an early iteration of Lucio...

If Zarya wasn't Russian, I'd say her. The Russians hate the gays.

My guess is Mei and Genji.

daily reminder that if you're below rank 60 YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST

Tracer and McCree.

'BUT I'M RIGHT'

And that why you got 3 hanzos. Obnoxious.

The fanbase probably meme'd Pharah+Mercy into the canon. Blizzard probably won't fully commit to it and will make them bisexual, though.

i thought it was the big red guy here

Harambe and zenyatta

What do?

genji is demisexual fluid demidevimon

76 and Reaper, to appeal to the fujoshi market

Several of them were in the big group picture, can't remember who, though. Red tomato the mexican wrestler is in it, I think top left is in it, pointy-tuft mcsteeljaw is in it, and I think bottom middle is in it. Can't remember who else. Those are the probable ones.

Reminder that TF2 matchmaking will kill Overwatch.

tfw rank 40
tfw 955 coins
also riverboat mccree or young hanzo?

>Soldier 76, McCree, Hanzo, Roadhog are all gay
>Mercy, Pharah, Mei, Zarya, Tracer, Widowmaker are all lesbians
>D.va is trans and bi
>Junkrat is trans and gay
>Lucio is pan
>Reaper was bi pre-reaper but not anymore
>Symmetra is an autist, has no interest in sex
>torbjorn and reinhardt are straight as fuck
>do not fuck the robots
>winston is a gorilla

Anyone else hate playing their waifu?

I have mostly Mercy and Pharah hours. :(

>it's a "carry 5 shitters on your back and barely get half a rank" episode
getting real bored of this one desu

If Pharah was 8 in the picture and Mercy was 13, it'd make perfect sense.

76 and hanzo* appeal the the fujoshi market

mercy and mei

Decline and hope you never run into them again.

Reminder that when you're having a bad day at Ranked, or just generally having a bad day. The members of Overwatch are with you in every step of the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoWKRNbTbuY

fuck

God speed

None of those are concepts of current heroes. They came out afterwards. This has been reiterated multiple times.

This user is correct

>get POTG as toblerone
>oh boy, this is gonna be that time when i popped ult and shotgunned three people capping the point
>its some clip where i was just taking m1 pot shots at the chokepoint and my turret getting kills
>people on chat sarcastically congratulate me on it

i feel like i was the kid who somehow won the science fair with a shitty project and everyone is mad at me

I calibrated at 53, is there any hope for me ?

I'm kind of amazed at how Hard A.I. is actually good practice in this game. All the bots are cheating fucks with aimbots, instantly turn and fire if you flank them, and mostly stay as a group only rushing the objective.

76 and Reaper used to be bros, though. And guys can't have a friendly relationship without wanting to assfuck each other.

What did you do?

>undermeme

stop this

and you know what's more obnoxious some guy picking a character to let your team lose

>50 eliminations
>22 of those are helix rocket kills
I can't tell if your hitscan aim is just so shit that all you do is spam Helix on cooldown or if you're actually just a god with Helix and get a kill every time you use them.

probably used the server crash exploit

those arent unused, its clear that theyre concepts for the current heroes we have now

>tfw I exploited the bug in custom games alone
They're not going to ban me, right?

You should use those medals to buy yourself a golden gun

Yeah I have decided I am only going to play S76, Reinhardt, Mercy and Lucio in ranked.

heh, outdated and kept alive by furries.
sure kid

>claim there's gay characters
>never reveal who they are
there are no gay characters, just statements pandering to people who want them. Prove me wrong.

I got 50, and quickly rose to 61.
You can do it mate, placements are hit and miss.

>mei faggot tries to freeze me
>toss mine in her face and rightclick

Man, RubbishRodent is so fun.

What percentage of the enemy team do i have to kill before my teammates will appreciate it.

>individual skill determining rank
>in a team game

or are you admitting tf2 isnt a team-based game??

did you crash the servers ?

reminder to report all Zarya players for exploiting

>placements are hit and miss.
Being near rank 50 at all is hit and miss

Medals mean nothing on soldier though.

>defending your game this hard
Overwatch is 4 MILLION + per day.
You're game doesn't touch close to a quarter of that.
Heres your >(You)

>Caring about the backgrounds of characters in a multiplayer arena fps
>Down to the extent of their sexual orientation

When did the video gaming community sink this low? I remember when it was just bro's that wanted to have a comfy night shooting each other or zombies with big guns and having a blast.

Now we have all this gay tumblr shit involved somehow.

Why don't we be a bit realistic about this? Memes aside.

Most probable gay men in order:
>McCree
>Hanzo
>Soldier 76
>Reaper

Most probable gay women in order:
>Tracer
>Widowmaker

Meme Tier:
>Pharah
>Mercy
>Junkrat
>Roadhog

Definitely not if you reported the exploit after testing it. Probably not if you didn't, because I doubt Blizzard does anything except track reports for such exploits.

For the love of god, PLEASE stop playing Torb in competitive! Hes absolute shit and everyone knows how to counter him now.

I'd rather have the worlds worst symmetra on my team for the tele.

mei is disgusting

Zenyatta is the character you pick when you need a support but you gotta show your trash team you're an skilled player that doesn't stoop as low as to play Mercy or Lucio, the "easy" characters.

You get to change zen in one way to make him balanced. What do you change?

i know Zenyatta x Genji is a thing

CROAKED
R
O
A
K
E
D

How can slow men even compete?

helix rockets are godly if you can hit them consistently
I mained soldier in tf2 so I don't have much trouble, if I see a squishy with less than half health it's a free kill, if he has more I just combine rifle+rockets for a slightly less so but still quick kill

tracer's a lesbo, luv

What's the best plays to sell my overwatch(battlenet) account?

give him more hp.

even bastion who is a fellow omnic has a decent hp pool and even armor

>B-but user! I have gold damage from spamming a reinhardt shield with my turret! Don't tell me i'm not the mvp!!!

What?
That picture is clearly meant to show that Overwatch was a huge hit to the playerbase. The months before Overwatch's release murdered TF2's base.

go back to beta

I can honestly say that my experience from 50 to 61(still rising) has not been different in any way or shape.

In fact, the level 50s played a lot more serious than the 60s I play with now, you'll face lots of shitters who got carried through their placements to 57, and might have great players who are climbing the ladders fast on your team.

It's going to be a short season anyway, so you might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Increase health pool to 175 with 25 more base health ( so it's non-regenerating) and 25% movespeed for each Orb on another player.

>generic b-teamers forced to stand in the back

poor guys

>no hero limit is a good idea
>biggest tournaments will be no hero limit so small tournaments have no hero limit for teams to practice it

You're the gay character.

Remove the shit that returns your orbs to you when the target walks out of line of sight
I should be able to continue healing the nigger that I threw a harmony orb on even though he walked behind a wall, it's already fucking on him

Bastion is not an omnic idiot

My money is on Soldier 76
>50-60 years old
>Single/not married
>Likes to LARP as Batman

>.>

>Genuinely can't remember the last time I entered a game and someone didn't lock in Genji or Hanzo within the first 10 seconds

Is this normal?

Ranked improvement suggestions:

>Limit to only 2 of the same hero.

2 heroes have some intended synergy such as double lucio or double reign in certain situations, but more than 2 of the same type is just harming your teams chances of winning.

>limit to only 2 of the same role type.

more than 2 of the same role type is not as harmful to your team like as 3+ of the same hero is, but its still far from efficient and more well rounded teams will beat you out almost every time. not only that but i think that forcing role types to only 2 selections per role will force a meta. a meta is kinda already established, 2 tanks, 2 supp, 2 DPS, but its not catching on quickly at all.

>1 ban per team.

i was thinking that bans might be pretty damn restrictive/opressive considering how thin the hero pool is right now, but after thinking about it no hero is in a state where they deserve to be perma banned on every single map, atleast not currently. So my thinking is that bans will be more map specific, such as Road hog on illois. as the hero pool gets bigger and bigger than more bans would be added, but idk how big blizzard wants the hero pool to be. if they follow what HoTS and league are doing and will add heroes "untill the end of time" then ya 3-4 bans will be mandatory in the future, but right now 1 per team is MORE than enough.

>Make a separate solo Q ranked mode from team made Qs
I mean this is mandatory. some people just want to solo and climb solo to test there own INDIVIDUAL skill without the help of others. Their ability to lead a COMPLETELY random team is a really showing of how skillful they are, more so than an organized team even IMO since it takes alot of effort to lead a team of randoms.

Should I be focusing Mercy always?

His right click throws 8 balls in all directions, distributed evenly around him with 1 going the way he's looking. Same damage.

Tracer would be perma banned on KOTH maps.

Yes.

>movespeed for each Orb on another player
this is what ive been theorycrafting, why not give him a passive movement bonus ability that kicks in when he has both orbs in usage that way the game can still justify his horrible health pool while giving him a decent chance of surviving

Widowmaker would be bi, but I can see her being seduced by Tracer into the good side.

Good. She is cancer personified.

Nope, full solo. Believe me, I have the same fucking shitstains in almost every game.
I just try to boss them around and tell them exactly what to pick, also explain how to enter team voice channel and call out where enemies are while doing 3+ gold medals

>Doing placement matches
>Say something about the team comp because we have 2 Genjis, a Hanzo, and a Junkrat on Payload offense
>"Your attitude sucks man, we play this game for fun its not Call of Duty"

IF YOU ARE PLAYING FOR FUN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN COMPETITIVE AND NOT QUICK PLAY FUCK

Do you even realize how much 25% (times fucking two with your dumbass idea) is?

>>Make a separate solo Q ranked mode from team made Qs
>I mean this is mandatory.

>>/lolg/

>reaperfags

>koth overtime
ofc you'd go tracer

>Dominate
>2/5 games
>someone on their team leaves
>win jack shit points

>Standard infantry unit used during the Omnic Crisis
>Not an omnic
I think it just refers to any robots that gained sapience.

Perfectly normal

you post that awfully often desu

oh no, now zenyatta is shit lucio, what ever shall we do?

What did he mean by this?

>rank 45
>did 18k healing and 19k damage
>win
>get a tiny 1/4th of experience
>don't even rank up
>if I lose my rank goes down
I was 50 at one point all my teammates are shitters.

Jesus christ, this system is ass. All that matters is winning or losing and if you lose at all you're fucked.

The incentive to win isn't even great besides 1 cp point. It's like the episode of Malcolm in the middle where all all the krelboynes fight over being the smartest kid in the class.