/smgen/ - SMITE general

Report Paladin posters edition

Current PC 3.11 - Expelled From Hel
smitegame.com/expelled-from-hel-3-11-pts-patch-notes/

PTS Server 3.12 - smitegame.com/new-in-smite-mid-season-update-3-12-patch-notes/

XBO & PS4 3.10 - Dwarven Corruption
smitegame.com/smite-console-dwarven-corruption-3-10-patch-notes/

Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>/smgen/ is back

PALADINS

>tfw still haven't got to lock in viktor

Fuck drybear for making him free

>Summer skin for Bellona
>Summer skin for Nu wa
>Summer skin for Khepri

That feeling when it's your birthday but you have literally no money for this

We need more Jing bullying Ne Zha pics

sexually

>doesn't want paladins talk
>mentions paladins in the OP to wake the paladins posters up

Nice fucking job OP

First to shill. SmGen now has a clan on PS4 anons.

Also. Down 9-35 in the first 12 minutes. Mostly to a feeder shithead, we lost everything. I talk massive shit. Somehow this motivated them. Enemy team thirsty as fuck on our titan trying to end it, I make em pay, fast forward 15 minutes and see them change gameplan like 3 times, we win 53-47. Rightfully spam laugh, taunt, joke.

>tfw

They were going to post anyway, they always do.

Just report them, they've shown that they're unstable and obnoxious. They need to be reported on sight.

xth for best girl

I HEARD SOMEONE MENTIONED PALADINS

>tfw once you finally get a chance to play Viktor, everyone will know how to counterplay him and you'll just be learning

Ah the classic approach of lets start talking about them and give them what they want.

Look at the last few hours in the last thread, it was all quiet with none of them posting because they were getting zero mentions. Now they are mentioned they start again. The first 50 posts will devolve into an argument now.

Stupid fucks like you are part of the problem. Do not mention them, do not talk about them, they go away.

Jing Wei one piece swimsut skin!

So, what skins were discovered for summer of smite from the PTS? Jing wei, Medusa, Freya, and Nu wa? Anyone else besides the stream-shown ones?

>tfw once you finally get a chance to play Viktor, everyone will know how to counterplay him and you'll just be learning

There is nothing to learn with him senpai. He is the easiest champ to play by far. Literally run and gun.

>everything is buttery smooth
>lag kicks in
>can't even walk properly
>it goes over
Is it me or is this HiRez fucking up?

Literally just report them, stop being retarded.

Hirez fuck up everyday.

I got promoted to plat 5 yesterday, with +3 tp win.
Anyone figured out if there is any grace period, how many loses do I have before getting demoted?

Why can't we all be friends?

There's also Land Shark Sobek

There can never be friendship.

I approve this message. Thread would be better for it.

We are, you are always welcome here.

I just wanna use her mouth like a cheese grater for my cock, user

Right, also Sobek. Anything else.

AMIGO

That's it.

What's your username? We can put the PS4 clan in the next OP.

>PS4 clan in the next OP.
Oh fuck off with changing the OP.

Well the PS4 patch is outdated and needs to be changed. So if you could get on that pcucks asap, thanks.

We're inclusive to all things smite-related.

Oh, okay.

What's the collection bonuses, Medusa mermaid aside?

>When you get three solo kills on the first capture point and the enemy team rages at your in post game lobby.

I want my turtle waifu. Viktor is not my guy.

With how many times people post
>Console
And then a laughing person?

Yeah no user, speak for yourself.

>turtle waifu

What? New grill coming out?

Palashits and console plebs fuck off. Ideally hang yourself in private.

Makoa LITERALLY WHEN

Someone asked Drybear on twitter who Makoa is, he just sent back pic related.

This literally does not work, stop trying to force it. You and posts like this are also part of the problem.
The last few hours were free of palashits because they were dead hours, not because it wasn't being mentioned. Report all Paladins posting.

Next patch should be.

Turtle waifu with some hook ability.

Drynigger said OVER twenty-two characters before next year, so it is likely we'll see a new character every two weeks.

>wanting a safe space so bad that you don't even want console Smite players to post

I hate paladin posters as much as the next guy but you're just being a fucking autist

>The last few hours were free of palashits because they were dead hours

Literally after this new thread was made the posters come out. Literally a few minutes later you moron. Why? Because paladins was mentioned.

>First motd
>Enemy Khepri saves everyone
>Second
>Our Khepri saves ONE life
>Third
>Thanatos Ults when enemies are at full health, Ao says he doesn't care, and apollo and loki leave

GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY GEM DAY

Palaposter here, I post it specifically because it makes you mad and when someone mentions they're against it. You are 100% the problem.

>Console

Just because you say 'I hate paladins posers' doesn't make you part of this club. You are only a tiny bit above palashits in the pecking order, know your place.

>In a 32 minute assault match with a Ra that doesn't prioritize healing teammates as the ONLY FUCKING HEALER
>Complains everyone is dying when he doesn't heal us
>Will walk past his whole team at 1/4th HP without healing unless we do VHS

GEM DAY! There are better ways to be spending my birthday, I'm sure of it.

Go back to your spreadsheets old man. 80% of pc smite players don't even have a pc that can handle xbox 360 games, let alone PS4 games kek.

>implying im a console player
You fucking retards are like little children crying about whose toy is better, you're playing the same game holy shit.

Only the shitposting falseflagging memers post when its mentioned. They post either way during both times.

The fuck? Literally you are 100% of the problem, what the fuck is the matter with you?

LOLI WHEN

Why is everyone's birthday on july second geez.

Citation Needed

>same game

Play it on PC. It's not the same game, far from it moron.

FUCKING NEVER

>Not even reading my post
i said i'm not a console player, don't have a ps4 / xbox on me.
Sick reading skills do you just see the word "Console" and talk shit?

At some point assuredly.

I expect to see a lot of weird shit. Trying to imagine Makoa just gives me an image of a massively female Squirtle.

There will be at least one loli. There always is. Evie isn't good enough to fall into loli category. She's not a good waifu full stop

I saw it you moron I ignored it because you are trying to say 'hurr i'm a pc player actually'. We know you aren't.

The fact you called it the same game proves my point you idiot.

Nothing about that game is good, full stop. What the fuck is even the point of pushing the raid for days on end?

>a real OP for once
we're fookin' back, laddies!

>"heh, you're lying to me, kiddo."
Honestly, kill yourself.

>he doesn't assume 80% of what people say here are lies
It's not edgy or incoming to call someone out for lies, the fact that youre getting so defensive about it just about proves it anyways.

Oh fuck off you cunt. Call for another OP change with your meme console clans and I'll make sure even the console patch notes are removed next time.

wow man you sound so epic and badass, like all us PCmaster race

Evie is second only to the true BAE of pic related, you little shit.

Worst girl is Skye

Sure, go play the 'same game'.

>hirez shills wanting hirez general
Nofuku

>"this kid doesn't know i can read his mind... too easy"
So how does it feel to be so autistic that things like console players make you go full autism rage?

hello fellow july birthday person

Fuck you I'll fight you, Skye is best girl.

>skye
>worst girl

She's the futa of my dreams

I bet F.'s illness stems from all the palashilling and general hirez faggotry he is subjected to on a daily basis.

Memes be with you F.

You are in denial console baby.

It's because he has to work with hinduman. I feel sick looking at him.

My birthday is the 8th, senpaitachi
Remember to post plenty of futa to celebrate with me.

What a coincidence, I would also request futa to be posted for my birthday too.

July 20th here

July confirmed SmGens Futa Month.

>tfw born in January

I hope you guys will post futa for my birthday too.

Dear leader also has July birthday.
Many futas to you all.

How do you learn to not care? Its really hard to have fun and relax, but I can't even go back to base to buy without my teammates dying left and right or doing some other silly thing. Even in the casual modes like Arena I just don't get it. I know its just for fun, but don't you want to win? Otherwise its just a waste of everyones time.

You have to prioritize self improvement above all else. Learn to control your character better, to read the enemies better, and to find the flaws in your decision making and priorities.

>but don't you want to win?

I have a life.

Oh shut the fuck up, these are not mutually exclusive.

160 gems so far lads.

Alright you nerds, name one thing you bought during the sale that you regret.

Reaper Tech Thanatos, because I am shit with Thanatos.

I haven't gotten anything from the sale, I'm saving my gems for the tennis Freya coming soon.

I hope you're getting the Nu Wa and Jing summer skins too user.

Are you me? that's exactly what i did and i kind of regret except for the fact that if anyone talks shit to me i can just spam VVGS and tell them to shut up

Benis

Why would I? Those gods suck.

I would if Jing Wei wasn't such garbage.

Tempted to get the voice pack now just to do that. Awesome skin at least.

G.I. Zhong because I'm worried the Ghostbusters skin my go on sale soon. I'll probably have money by that time though.

Friendly reminder to remove Kinessa and Androxus.

Friendly reminder that Palashits should get their own fuckin general

Fafnir is the only god after khepri i didn't get for free through contests etc. You don't care

You're correct!

>tfw still can't play androxus

Someone give me a deck for this edgy man.

Almost bought it, but the ability animations seemed really strange/bad to me, which is a shame since the other gun using skins are pretty well done.

ofc i am, i am perfect in every way

Any suggestions on who to play in this MotD? Seems like a Hunter would be great, if squishy.