collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/51438
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/51441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cancer game

>having trouble with dark sun gwyndolin
>spawn back at anor londo bonfire even though I killed the firekeeper (???)
>have to run back down to the elevator
>down stairs
>more stairs
>run past all the painting guardians on the rafters
>push the lever so that the elevator goes back down
>stairs
>more stairs
>can't send the elevator thing back up
>can't rest at the tomb bonfire before the boss room

literally why

who designed this shit? is there any way to get to gwyndolin faster?

>game doesn't warn you that your name is censored
>game doesn't let you change names

nice gmae xd

really, from software?

FEMININE

You can warp to the tomb bonfire, so the fastest runback is actually just to sprint back to Sen's and warp from the roof bonfire.

UGS stomp on corpse new disrespect
You heard it here first folks

>slow attacks
>high stamina cost
>shit damage
>2h attacks bounce off shields
>range isn't even that good

Spears really got fucked in Dark Souls 3. I was really hoping to do a fun spear run but it's just tedious as shit doing 2/3 the damage of a straight sword with only half the opportunities to attack.

Don't be silly, you should know right from wrong. They're not there to hold your hands, it's a HARD GAME after all.

Shouldve worn pants you slut

gargol

It's a known bug, every time you die at dark anor londo you get respawned at 1st bonfire no matter what.

For gwyndolin just stay behind the pillars when he does the homing soulmass, dodge the big sorcery and zigzag between darkmoon arrows

If there is interest in an xbone fight club I'd host

i'm a girl, it's okay when i wear a skirt

Punishment for thy sins.

I'll join

Kirk armor + bloodring is the best pvp build and you can't prove me wrong

Choose my next respec faggits
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/51438
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/51441

that's not a build

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK

>boring quality build
>shitty ultra weapon build that'll never hit anyone.
Maybe just try uninstalling.

If we can get one more ill host at demon bridge I suppose

Pass will be dsg

>a typical quality build
>but with a different weapon!
shit, son.

When was the last time we had a named thread edition?

I hope you fags don't actually expect me to use int or faith shit LOL

When was the last time anyone cared?

Named threads are more cancer than reddit

Of course not, we don't want you to have fun.

you should post again with a picture and a bunch of faggy text in all caps like the pcfags do to grab people's' attention

Is it okay to go 125 if all these points go into vit?

Wait
Wait guys what the fuck I just thought of something

So the Lothric royalty were desperate to birth a son who could link the fire and become a Lord of Cinder
And prince Lothric openly rebelled against his parents' desire for him to link the fire, and Lorian followed along

Leonhard's armor says that he was born into royalty, and in his youth his whole body was burned and he went out looking for a new life
Prince Lothric was pretty heavily implied to have been a "demon prince" born with a horrible curse that, when killed by Lorian, Lorian's sword became cursed with fire forever

Lothric
Lorian
Leonhard

I don't know it sounds like a bunch of bullshit but now the sort of similarity with their names is getting on my nerves and I'm freaking out

So then what if Leonhard was a third brother, who was burned in the fight against the "demon prince," Leonhard took off out guilt or hate or something like that

And if what people say about the queen of Lothric being Gwynevere is true, that would put Rosaria as Leonhard's sister, explaining his obsession

I'm calling Vaati on skype AS WE SPEAK this is VERY IMPORTANT

I would never have fun holding a gay whip

>ToD
remove

From doing the Lord's work by preserving my innocence

The 3rd child is Ocelot, which doesn't follow an L-first naming convention.

Sure
Why stop at 125 though, go 147 or 200

I can't be fucked to do that honestly. Either people want to FC or they or they don't

How about a manly spear?

NEVER.
I need that one last trade-ability to win against lag and phantom range.

>~700 HP
oh boy.

I don't think Lothric was suggested to be the "demon prince"
At least, I have no memory of that.

>low level twink invasion shit
Don't you ever reply to me again

>doing Old Iron King DLC
>Fume Knight is the most fun bossfight in the game
>Blue Smelter with his bullshit gauntlet is awful
>Sir Alonne has a terrible gauntlet as well which is even worse imo thanks to the fire lizards being there for literally no reason

Why can't at least ONE DaS2 DLC be good from start to finish? Why does each DLC have some bullshit boss/area?

>Sunken King has grave robbers
>Ivory King has Frigid Outskirts

look at the date of the video.

How is Lothric's Holy Sword now?

Heavy broadsword is fun, even if the R2s are garbo, but I can get used to it.

Fucking americans and their retarded date format

>bug
it's 100% consistent. it's a feature, the gods want you to get the fuck out their board reeeeeeeee

Soul of the Twin Princes:
>The two princes rejected their duty to become Lords of Cinder, and settled down far, far away to watch the fire fade from a distance. A curse makes their souls nearly inseparable.

Prayer set:
>The prince, destined to be a Lord of Cinder, was cherished by the royal family, despite being born into illness, a frail and shriveled child.

Lorian's Greatsword:
>Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword with flame.

It would be a little strange for there to be both the cursed prince Lothric and a demon prince in the same story. I assume the curse which crippled Lothric eventually turned him into a "demon," at which point he was killed by Lorian, but part of his curse was to live forever, as suggested by his dialogue.

So to ease the pain of the curse, Lorian took part of it on himself, which crippled his legs.

Why does the date matter?

Nigga, the demon prince is more likely than not from the lake.

i thought that "demon prince" was just referring to the old demon king's son

>kilt
>skirt
triggered

I assumed those two events were entirely independent.

Demons are Chaos creatures born in Izalith. A human doesn't just turn into a demon unless they're tossed into Chaos and left there to burn.

The Demon Prince is presumably related to the Old Demon King, who we find collapsed and laying as though dead among towering piles of chaos demon corpses.The Kingdom of Lothric went to war against Chaos and won, and Lorian was a hero in those battles who bested one of the archdemons by himself.

i miss wacky editions

I really pity old demon king. Outliving all of his children and seeing his entire kind being eradicated is horrible no matter how vicious they are.
Imagine that he had a direct descendant, a strong demon who could lead a newer generation. Then some asshole comes out with an enormous homing avelyn and slaughters him pretty much just to earn some glory.

Repostan
>heavy shit gives you more poise
>implying carrying a backpack full of bricks makes you harder to knock down
It makes it easier if anything. Poise ought to be representative of how well-fitted, easy to move in and padded on the inside the armor is while still being protective. It's about balance. Weapons should add a multiplier to poise, too. One that can be less than 1; really fucking huge ungainly hammers and swords should make you easier to knock down.

The triple-balista thing is from Carthus. It was built just to keep the worm from coming back up into the Catacombs after the Grave Wardens drove it down there, hence why it's guarded by Grave Wardens.

This is a moment where realism should not trump balance. UGS, as much as I hate the class, already are in a poor state and would deserve poise far more than smaller weapons.

>parryking tries to parry a 2h Zweihander, eats 300+ damage
>runs the fuck out of there and BCs out
Jesus christ what a winner.

Chaos Bed Vestiges:
>Demons born from fire bore its smoldering essence and perished soon after. Man shares this rapport with the flames to this day.

I assume what this means is that demons have died out because the chaos flame is fading, not because there was a war between Lothric and the demons.
I don't know of anywhere that a war is directly mentioned, whereas Quelaag at least has some cut dialogue that mentions you're violating a "pact" by entering demon territory.

The piles of bodies and ballista do suggest more of a conflict than just gradually dying off but I wouldn't say that inherently means there was a war with Lothric, whereas prince Lothric directly mentions being cursed to immortality and rebelling against his parents.

/r/ing a pic of Oceiros as Costanza saying
>I seriously hope you ignorant slaves don't do this

>300+ damage
>Not comboing him with a 2nd swing
??????

>whereas prince Lothric directly mentions being cursed to immortality
Nothing suggests that Lothric is immortal.

poise is anti-balance, i fucking dare you to find a single pvp-oriented action game that just gives you permanent stagger immunity
ugs should be faster OR to have a lingering hitbox so you couldn't just fucking roll through them without at least getting somewhat damaged and staggered

poor stamina management

False parries are a very balanced mechanic that ensure that parrying incurs the minimum amount of risk possible by greatly mitigating their ability to be punished and the penalty for failing one.
Because, you know, the risk/reward for a spammable instantkill attack should definitely favour reward. Nobody likes a risk.

Those are areas that are meant to be played coop specifically and you could access them even if you didn't have the DLC through coop. Not defending that this makes them better, though.

>Oh, dear brother. I am on my way. My brother, unyielding sword of Lothric's Prince, rise if you would. For that, is our curse.
>rise if you would. For that, is our curse.

Cursed to rise again and again for eternity.
My guess for why you can kill him is because Lorian has taken the immortality part of the curse and Lothric hasn't died in some time to see if he's still got the touch.

The Zweihänder is my favourite weapon, UGS and other huge weapons should just be generally unparryable on 2H in exchange.

I think all big weapons should have option to adjust the swing.
So with a UGS you should be able to choose swing low (would do some damage against people rolling) or swing normal (would be the regular swing but with extended range)

You seem pretty stuck on those wild and baseless inferences, user
Is this what headcanon looks like?

>UGS and other huge weapons should just be generally unparryable on 2H in exchange.
But they generally are

I'm playing DaS1
People keep face-parrying my Giantdad for all my HP

They are, except for rolling and running R1s

Why the hell are you playing that garbage

Big weapons need at least one fast attack to be viable.
I don't understand why From understood this in DeS and BB but can't grasp it in mainline souls games.

>realism approach.
yeah, and leg armor should give the most poise, chest armor the most defense, hand armor should lower attack speed and lack of head armor should result in evey headshot to be an instakill. what i proposed has nothing to do with realism, just gets rid of "required" armor pieces to properly minmax

Was the patch as good as the notes sound?

Princes' Cinders of a Lord:
>The Lothric bloodline was obsessed with creating a worthy heir, and when this proved impossible, resorted to unspeakable means. Suffice it to say, the path to linking the fire is a cursed one indeed.

Some of those means made an invisible dragon baby, some of those means made an immortal demon prince.
It even uses the word "cursed" again, and if there's any kind of curse Dark Souls likes to go on and on about, it's the undead curse.

>wild and baseless
I've given multiple item descriptions and lines of dialogue to back up everything I've said.
You're the one who said absolutely NOTHING suggests Lothric is immortal, to which I told you he directly says it himself in the fight.
But now you call my shit baseless just because you want to.

Trying to kill the nameless king as a faith build is suffering

Yes. They buffed hornet so you can 1HKO phantoms with plain daggers and rapiers now.

>buffed
I figured "Adjusted" meant nerfed because it was already too strong as it was

Jesus christ you're a fucking retard

Even if it was reduced, it's still in the game, and now daggers have massive crits.
Put the two together and wham-o, free kills.

It wasn't actually reduced but buffed to outright DS1 hornet ranges on some weapons.

Get good shitter

Sick argument dude

Don't even bother. Fags obsessing over homo-headcanon of the yaoibros aren't worth trying to reason with.

>Finally decide to play DS2 for the first time
>Barely started and it's already better than DS3
Am I in for a fun time?

what are you using agains him?
there's a way to punish at least one of his attacks with WotG

Dragonslayer's axe

There are moves that stagger any poise. Kicks and GH 2H rolling attacks.

Put literally any non-lightning resin on it bruh

alright guys, by way of miracle i found some cash money on the ground and picked up das2

this and memeborne are the only souls games i have not touched yet.

advice/do's/don'ts

my first playthroughs are always tanky greatshield-types with delicious fatrolls and xboxhueg armor, is it worth picking up some low level healing miracles or should I just go out of my way to avoid them at all cost?

Raw weapon with Dark Blade?

So how literally are we supposed to take Cornyx's line about Lothric's geography "drifting" as though space is compressing and physical places are magically coming together?

For example, are we supposed to presume that Lothric's High Wall and Anor Londo are as physically close as they appear ingame, that they're relatively near to one another and on the same shore of the same continent? Or has the fading of the flame and the bell-ringing ritual caused these separate areas to come together as though the geography of the world itself is rearranging as the homes of each Lord are inexplicably pulled towards Lothric?

and both are fucking worthless in ds1, so what
poise is a failed mechanic that was only present as a complete stagger immunity in one game out of 5, i'm glad From understood it and made it just a simple hyperarmor switch
ds3's balance of light and heavy weaponry/armor is far from ideal but none of its issues are poise-related