fat

abel bros, ww@?

Rashid is objectively best SFV boy

t.goober

someone make /sfg/

first for muh dick

It's Sean

Is street fighter v fixed yet? :)

We never lived because Ono is a blanka ball licking bara faggot.

I will if you can beat Redblade at goober gear.

>tool assisted is more fair than the AI in extra difficulty

how do i get a fat gf

Can I get some pointers for Mika?

I bought SFV recently and just got done with her trials and she seems very fun, but I'm not sure of what buttons I should be pressing. Every match online is me trying to jump in with HP, crouch HP into the ass strike or MP into ass strike, I don't know any footsies or how to anti air. Also what's the difference between her two command throws?

Please help a scrub

t. Cammy

Why don't they just eat less if they're fat

Shotabel would've gotten me into Street Fighter.

The online filter got changed with no effect. That is all.
Thank you for preordering Street Fighter V.
#RiseUp

Can Capcom just admit defeat and take the game back to Steam/PSN servers? They're too incompetent at the job. At this rate I'm fine if crossplay is gone. It's not like it has improved matchmaking. Quite the opposite actually. I don't even understand why a company that could barely afford the game decided to make their all unique online infrastructure for the game.

Drop that early access garbage and play a good game instead.

Target combo into ass is good, c.HP into command grab, wip-back dash- ex.butt is good.
Try getting them into the corner and fucking them up.

You dont need to jump, once mika gets a life lead you can play safe and fuck shit up

You do it

Who is the most slav character in street fighter?

>rog's overhead is not only negative but punishable on block
what did they mean by this

Look at how Fuudo plays. It's a very patient style, waiting for an opening, then trying to get a winning life lead from it. Mika is a "feast or famine" kind of character.

Source on capcom losing money

Gief. Always trying and never winning.

P command throw does more damage and has more range but switches sides (which is undesirable if you are pressuring them in the corner) and throws them too far to do anything (unless you have your back to the corner)

K command throw allows you to get oki (which is chinese for fucking them up when they are on the ground and getting up) by dashing right after. If you dash after K command grab, you are +2, which means you can press a button or do a grab and they have to guess or DP, they can't press buttons to beat it.

Watch Fuudo play, there's much more to playing her than this and that's a good way to learn.

rashid squads 24/7 in story and ingame

>rog only has one good target combo and even than can be punished on block
Really makes you think doesn't it

It's not a secret that Capcom is barely scratching by. Why do you think they had to rely on pity Sony bucks to make SFV?

do you have stairs in your house?

why did everyone stop playing mkx for babby fighter 5?

Cody

at least it's fast enough to actually hit people

also go look at the frame data on most overheads in sfv. afaik chun's is the only one that's better than -4

>do you have stairs in your house?
What do you think he meant by this?

That looks awful

People need to stop thinking characters are bad because they seem bad. Everyone is bad in SFV, especially ompared to old versions. Just because a character is bad, it doesn't mean they're bad. You only need to be less bad then the others to be viable.

zangief
lol

Nobody was playing this trash to begin with. Casuals bought it for le ebin GoT story mode and then they dumped the game.

>tfw you try all the characters in SFV and cant find any you like
>tfw waiting for a second season of characters

>thought Necalli was cool before the story mode
>now think he's totally pathetic for being such a jobber

I can't even enjoy his theme anymore.

>I don't even understand why a company that could barely afford the game decided to make their all unique online infrastructure for the game.
So they can have 100% profit on their awesome zenny shop.
Ups they couldn't even code that and now have to live with the steam and psn taxes on every purchase. Surely this will not eat painfully into the already underperforming progits.

Theres more story to come user m-maybe itll be ok

gief is russian

yeah sure
until you have to fight ryu/nash/chun who are in their own tier

t. siht flappers

>you will never have a laura sister that bullies you

Why live

>fast enough to hit people
just block high as soon as you see him use his v-skill

The 8 frames make everything unblockable and save.

he doesn't have to go into the overhead though

goobers finally coming out of their caves now that sfv hype is dying down again?

What the fuck was the point of Necalli in the story? He just shows up randomly from time to time for no reason besides hurr durr he appears when lots of people are around.

>wait for Alex's moment in the story
>he shows up for two seconds and you never see him again

What a shitshow

cody
...godammit, I miss Cody now

That's kinda hilarious actually. I just want proper Steam integration and quick matchmaking back. It's obvious Capcom servers can't compare to Steamworks. They shouldn't even try at this state. They're not Blizzard.

ggs ryugasaki

Source? Is there really going to be another cinematic update?

I really don't want him to have the legacy of a jobber.

yeah, he can go into his other followup which is also punishable on block
or go for cr. lk and try to confirm it into cr lp rush punsh, but that's also punishable on blokc if you fuck it up

amazing op

What does free cancellable even mean in kof? Just cancellable on whiff? Or meterless?

but he wins and tanks for the whole party a lot in story mode

its really sad that the people that have kept the series (or whole genre?) alive for 20 years now have to watch it die because capcom wanted to pander to casuals

or he can just throw

>before update
>stuck in ultra bronze, everytime I would win 1 game I would instantly get paired with platinum/diamond characters
>after update
>stuck in silver
>keep getting shotos that jump jab and dp while lagging uncontrollably or Rashids that just spam 1 move over and over
>now takes EVEN LONGER than before to find someone
>learn nothing when you win against retards who slap buttons on their stick

Online is still active though and has decent tourney turnout?

wow

SFV panders to no one but sony. Yu can replace the entire game with another and would have a way better ground for all this esports shit.

This is /fgg/ taken to a whole new level of retardation. Congratulations.

you sound like a mugga

Alex is the SF3 protagonist, why would he get screentime in SFV?

How do I fight Zangief as Laura? He has more range than me, can grab further than me, can jab me out of my dashes from far away, and can kick/punch me through my fireballs.

Don't reply to my post ever again

Anyone know more than one Ibuki bnb? I can't find anything useful

It takes too much work to even do damage
You're better off just zoning than actually attempting to do combos

>win first match against a Ryu
>rematch
>as I'm about to win the second one he disconnects

Who the fuck disconnects during casual matches?

I'll try jumping less, then, thank you

Any matches you would recommend or just any of them would work?

Also, any ways to confirm the command grabs? I couldn't get the c.HP into grab to work and low level matches like mine are usually too full of button mashing to straight up grab someone without taking a shoryuken to the face

Remember when we actually played games

How about you form an arguement instead of being retarded and butthurt?

watch anything from him at stunfest

casuals

i just got 15 - 2'd by some ibuki in here let a nigga rest

That's ridiculous

Did you watch the end? Isnt this also the first part of the cinematic update? Implied that there will be more in the future

Hello
What can I hit confirm Ibuki's CA off of?
Like on Ryu, I can easily do most of my punches and kicks into hadou > ca

Yeah I'm going to form an argument against a nigger who thinks a game was made for the purpose of being pandered to a fucking company.

>Street of Rage protagonist likes Visual Novels
What the fuck

Off the top of my head
>Fuudo vs Momochi
youtube.com/watch?v=bDusc20GX_c
>Fuudo vs Tokido
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru1gpXNU4ZY

The thing about Mika is everyone says she's crazy, cheap etc. but she's at her best if you play composed and calm and then work the craziness into that rather than just jumping around and trying to clap everything.

F. mk, charge drop kick and cr. hp are all good pokes, the heavier ones need to be spaced and try not to abuse them because if people catch on they can bait and punish them.

Why is every Netherealm game dark as fuck?

why do people consider alucard a balrog player didnt that guy play hugo and sagat

Anything that leads into Kunai or Kazekiri. Just cancel them in CA.

because it's a night time map, genius

okay thanks, that's what i needed to know

actually you dont have to be crazy at all to play her, she just gets insane rewards for her mixups and is basically a vortex character (in the corner)

>Tekken numbers almost as low as KI, even with a new game

How many more years will Tekken be at Evo? 2?